• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Flamer was Still Asleep in her room to Hear all the noise, Yet to find a partner--She could Care less, Missions are her life, And that wont change a bit, After Awhile, She woke up to Check The Mission Board.

"Wait haven't I been here yet?" Destiny said confused by all the rooms "I'm losing my mi-" She was interrupted by a sudden shout by his Pikachu Partner coincidentally she was in the same room as the sleeping Gastrodon which had woken up "H-hello Mr. Gastrodon sir Ummmmm RUN" Destiny ran hoping to find her Partner after a while of being chased around by that Gastrodon
And turned around a corner and saw the Pikachu anxiously waiting"GO UP THE STAI-"Destiny was again interrupted but by a Mud Bomb Trapped her to the ground with only her Paw showing

'Someones seems happy,'Geico spoke to him.'Alright,I'm right behind you.This is gonna be great!'
Geico followed Ty to Wigglytuff's room,also excited to start to start a team.

When Ty got to Wiggltuff's room he asked, "Guild Master Wigglytuff? I'm Ty, and that's Geico." Ty said nodding To Geico. "We would like to form a Team." "YOOM-TA!" Wigglytuff Yelled. "Okay Friend, What will the name be?" (S)He asked. "Team Alpha! Right Geico?" Ty asked, making sure Geico still agreed.

((OOC: I forgot Wigglytuff's gender. i think it's Male...))

"Team Alpha!" Ty said with Geico. "YOOM-TA!" Wigglytuff yelled making Ty jump. "Okay, so quick question. Who's the leader?" Wigglytuff asked Ty and Geico. "I Would think me but, Geico what do you think?" Ty asked Geico.

With wide eyes, Pikachu could do literally nothing as his teammate was trapped in a massive glob of mud. How was an Electric-type like him supposed to get through that!? He had to've known some other, non-Electric-type move, right? Thinking about his options, he remembered one attack.

"Let's hope to Arceus this works..." he murmured to himself, abandoning his spot in front of the stairs in favor of walking up to the Gastrodon, hitting it with a hard Slam.

The Gastrodon reeled back, already almost done for, and tried to hit Pikachu with another Mud Bomb, but it was dodged with a graceful ease. Realizing that it was already beat with no chance of winning, the Water-type refused to continue the battle and made a hasty retreat.

"Too easy," Pikachu scoffed, actually surprised it had been that simple, before turning back to his mud-covered partner. An idea had popped into his mind, and it was the only one he had that could possibly free Destiny. He just hoped he wouldn't hurt her in the process. "Let's try this again." Sucking in a deep breath, he once again used Slam, this time on the mud bubble.

The mud, which had thankfully hardened since being shot, shattered under his weight, sending Pikachu toppling to the ground next to the Eevee. A bit dazed, he flopped onto his back and laughed, looking up to his now-freed partner. "You, uh, alright?" he asked, pausing for more breath while doing so.

'I think you should be leader,'Geico replied to Ty.I'm not that good with responsibility and leadership.Plus,you asked me to join in the first place.'He said while giving Ty a thumbs up.

"That. Was the most horrible experience" Destiny said trying to get up and finally getting up said "Let's find that Pokemon already" Destiny said waiting for her Partner In front of the stairs

"Hey I've been meaning to ask have you ever seen a secret Bazaar?" Destiny asked her Partner

"Okay." Ty said to his partner. He turned to Wigglytuff. "I'll be the leader." He said. "YOOM-TA!" Wigglytuff yelled. "You are the new team, Team Alpha!" "Whoohoo! Thanks Wigglytuff!" Ty said as he walked out of the Room. "Let's go Geico!"

Flake puts her paw in the air and cheered,"WOO-HOO!!!",She went to the Job Board,dragging the Shinx with her."Soo,Which Job should we get first?"

"How about..." Bolts scanned the board. "Hmmm, this one doesn't seem to hard. 'Find Tangelas Oran Berry in Beach Cave'. We should have no problem finding a silly little berry." He looked at flake waiting to see what she thought.

"Mmmm-Hmmm!Sounds good for beginners!Plus you're an Electric Type!",She looked around and looked back at Bolts,"Oh Yeah,What Lv are ya?If you're higher then i might need to catch up!"

"Well, it depends. What level are you?, I'm a level 13 so not very strong just yet." He started walking towards the exit of the guild. "Also we should probably stop and get some supplies from the kecleon shop."