• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Neighborhood

So far, only me, @Blu Ace, @twinsister27, @~Principessa~Phantom~, @Honolulu the Vaporeon, @Canpan, @Baeleefconfirmed, @Icena, @pokefan05, and @Sciencewars can post here.

But, if you want to join this roleplay: (also in signature and profile page.)
http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-neighborhood.13830/

We start @ our houses at sunrise.
Bolt woke up out of his bed. His electric-type decorations were around the place. He had a roommate, also Electric-typed. His bed had electric patterns with some blue. "What a lovely day.." Bolt said, waking up and yawning. He looked out the window. It was a bit windy, and a bit earlier in the sunrise. He went downstairs to watch some television.

The Daily Morning News was on. He watched closely at the weather. It was going to be 91 degrees today. "Well that's good, because I am going to the water park today... YAY!" he said a bit loud.

Last edited:
Midnight yawned, waking up from his Weidly shapped bed. It was shapped in a Circle, and had a swirl on the covers. Midnight fell out of bed, head first. He groaned, as he prepared for the day. He walked downstairs, tripping, then tumbling down. He sighed. "This is not my Day." Midnight sighed.

He finished preparing for the day, grabbing pool supplies. He had a pool, but he didnt know when the last time he cleaned it. He yawned as he took a nap. The Water Park didnt open till two more hours, leaving more time for him to sleep.

The sun rose up more outside. It was now really daytime. The news was shown that the water park has gained a new slide, and it will be opened at the time. The slide had a lot of twists, turns, loops, and curves. It was named the Coastal Collision. "Sounds dangerous but fun at the same time. Can't wait til' it opens!" Bolt said happily to himself. He turned on some radio. The song on the Radio was Electro Beats. "Aw yeah!! My favorite song." he said, dancing to the beat. It was a good day for him so far. He ate some green pokepuffs left over from the fridge from yesterday at the restaurant nearby.

Amethyst woke up, feeling refreshed. She climbed out of bed, stretchimg afterwards. She walked down stairs to see Midnight in some pool supplies. "Hey Midnight." She smiled, walking over to a Fridge one second, drinking a Juice Box the next. "Were you the one who bought the Spiral Bed Sheets?" Midnigt asked, pretty mad. "Yep, Youre welcome." She smiled, as she finished her Juice Box. "Ok, bring the stuff. Then we dont have to wait in a line, to get to the Water Park." Amethyst smiled, rushing out of the door. Midnight sighed. He grabbed all of the supplies, looking ridiculous afterwards.

Midnight was the Understudy, being lower level. He was older than Amethyst, but mistly neglected training. They made a rule on how the Higher level one was in charge. Amethyst being higher by 3 levels, made Midnight pretty pissed. He squeesed through the door.

Spark woke up to the sound of the TV. Bolt must be up. She could hear that he was watching the news. "There's probably nothing interesting on the news, but I don't want Bolt to go somewhere without me knowing..." Spark was thinking out loud. She saw that the sun was up. She went to eat breakfast. By the time she was downstairs, the TV was on the news, the radio was turned up, and Bolt was dancing. Not liking to leave the TV on (since she can't hear the radio as well) she turned off the TV, unaware of the new water slide. She went and turned down the radio so she could think. "Hi Bolt," she greeted him. "Anything on the news today?" she asked as she got some pokepuffs and started eating.

"There is a new slide over at the water park. It is called Coastal Collision. The water park opens in a few minutes, so we should be having fun soon." Bolt replied to what Spark had said to him. "It's a bit far from our house, estimate is about five minutes walking over there. You can come with me." he said. The music was just over as he said about the water park and the new slide. "I'm going over there right now, so come with me if you like.

He went out the door and started walking.

"A water park slide called Coastal Collision? That sounds like it might actually be fun for a bit," Spark was in a happier mood. "I know where the water park is," she mumbled. She knew that it took only a few minutes to walk there.
"I'm still eating!" Spark said with pokepuffs in her mouth when Bolt asked if she wanted to come with him. She quickly finished eating, even if she didn't eat enough by her own personal standards, turned off the radio, and hurried after Bolt. When she got caught up with him, she slowed down to catch her breath for a bit.

"It does.. and sorry for making you exhausted. I was too eager to come over. Anyways, I see a big slide. On the news, it looks medium sized." Bolt said, passing some houses. He was walking with Spark. The water park was closer and bigger to their appearance. "Here we are, at the water park. Looks good from here. Wait what??? The new slide is in three colors that are blue, yellow, and green. They look cool, and they didn't show that on the news! This slide looks amazing!" Bolt said, amazed at the twists, turns, loops, and the curves.

Amethyst and Midnight arrived to the Water Park. Amethyst collapsed. "Its soo Hot! When I evolve I wanna be a Glaceon. Id be Cool! She joked, standing up. Somehow Midnight was ok. He wasnt sweating, or out of breath. "Maybe you shouldent of Ran." Midnight sighed. The water park was opening in a fee minutes, and thier was a line forming. Amethyst rushed to the back of the line, saving a spot for Midnight.

Bolt was near the front of the line. The gates were opening. "3..2...1...! The gates are open! Go ahead and go down the slides!" the speakers near the gates said. Every had tickets, so everyone was allowed to go on the slides. "Come on Spark! Let's go to the Coastal Collision!" Bolt said to Spark, dragging her up the water slide stairs. The up arrow pointed to keep going on the stairs to Sparkle Internet, Coastal Collision, and to Night Eve. They only saw about three to four pokemon right behind him, and they looked to also being on Coastal Collision.

H... H-Huh?

For some reason or other, breath seemed to be a limited resource at the moment. The sleeping Cyndaquil was unable to stay calm as a fear of passing out became a problem. From inside an oddly boring dream, he suddenly grew drowsy, and just before the hallucination of himself could hit the ground, Kyo awoke.

Everything made sense as a fluffy something could be felt covering his snout and mouth. Slowly, using his very stubby hands, the fire-type propped himself up, looking down at his pillow. No wonder why he couldn't breath. Plopping a side of his face down on the object, Kyo stayed in bed for around another half an hour or forty-five minutes before a beeping sound could be heard. Looking around at the source, three beeps passed before the Cyndaquil pressed the button on his alarm clock, as he did every morning. Folding the sheets of his heated bed over so he could get out easier, he sat up, hopped off the rather low bed, and fixed the blankets. Then, he got ready for the day, brushing his teeth, washing his face, collecting some needed supplies incase he were to leave the house, and the like.

Now downstairs, Kyo made himself a bowl of warm, cinnamon oatmeal to eat while he checked the TV to see if anything decent was on. As he gulped down spoonful after spoonful, his channel-surfing landed him on the Daily Morning News. The weather was on at the time, and the Cyndaquil was quite pleased with the readings. 91 degrees? I suppose I am going somewhere today, then. But where?

Ensuring he had put all his needed belongings in his rucksack, the fire-type went down a mental list as he did so. Let me see here... a water bottle, three bags of green tea, a spoon, a teacup... Yes, I believe I should be alright with this.

Throwing the bag over his shoulder, the short Pokemon opened his front door, relishing in the warmth that shrouded his entire body, and walked outside.

(Got rid of my sorry excuse for an accent altogether. Didn't want to offend anyone, and I'm really, very sorry if I did. Just remember the accent is still there. :/ )

Last edited:
Adrian woke up and looked at the alarm clock. She had slept five minutes past when her alarm should've went off. "Can't you do your job?" the Absol muttered to the clock. She watched the news while she ate her breakfast. After she was done she packed up the things she needed and headed out the door. Adrian headed for the water park so she could check out the new slide, Coastal Collision. She found a safe place to put her items, then got in line behind two Electric type Pokémon.

Downtown, Kyo noticed a large place, loud noises coming from inside. "The waterpark?" he wondered aloud, backing up a bit. Being a fire-type meant that he's not one for water. "But there may be a bathhouse or hot tub inside..." Deciding on the latter, the Cyndaquil got in the long line, waiting for entrance inside. Once this was granted, the first thing he saw when he walked in was a very large water slide, labeled 'Coastal Collision'. "No, thank you," he mumbled, walking off. "Why did I decide on this, again? Oh yes, to find a hot tub." Hot tubs are the only source of water the Cyndaquil actually liked, and it was the only bath-like tub he had at home. "Why didn't I just stay at home?" he wondered, yet again, aloud, roaming the vast land of slides and screams, blocking out whatever sound he could without physically covering his head.

Spark and Bolt waited in line for the water park, and the first thing Bolt wanted to do was go on Coastal Collision. He dragged her over there, despite her protest. She had wanted to go on some other rides before that one, so she could enjoy herself before going on a potentially scary and/or dangerous ride. However, Spark knew that Bolt was a force to not be reckoned with, so she just promised herself she would only go on Collision Course twice, and not again unless she liked it.

OOC: (. If you want, you can find a hot tub.)
BIC:
Bolt kept walking to the line at Coastal Collision. He had a bit in front of the line due to running to the line and also dragging Spark. The first Pokemon, being a Wartorle, went down the slide first. "Well, it looks like the first person went down. Let's see what happens when you go down. A big curve was in front of the slide and the Wartortle. The Wartortle went on the curve and it was a bit crazy a bit but the Wartortle was eager to see what happens. The wartortle was having fun, at least.

It was the afternoon, and it was almost lunch. It was more hotter. They had a snack bar near the waterpark near the enterance. The next pokemon in line started going down.

OOC: Hello there! I am Pancan. You read wrong that. You also read that wrong. Now have a nice day! :)
BIC:
Ladasym woke up at the strike of dawn, 6:00 am. Ladasym always begs Ladasimah to wake up, so she did. "Ladasimah! Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" "What?" asked Ladasimah annoyed. "I'm bored!" replied Ladasym. "Thats not a excuse." said Ladasimah, still annoyed. "Lets just get breakfast." They both dashed to the kitchen, again racing one another. "HAH! I won that round!" said Ladasimah proudly. It was still a race to see who could get the Eeveelution Flakes first. Ladasym won that round, then Ladasimah won. They started eating their flakes. Once they got ready they went outside to the waterpark and saw a ride called the 'Coastal Collision'. "That looks cool!" said Ladasym, while
going to the line.

They waited in line and saw a few pokemon there. Their names were Bolt and Spark. Ladasym quickly said hi and started a conversation.

Finally, the hot tubs came into view. A faint smile crossed Kyo's lips as he walked into the pool area, where the tubs were located. Many Pokemon, especially water-types, swam in the few pools, happily and loudly. As much as the Cyndaquil wanted to up and leave the place, he knew he had to be social at some point, so why not today? I mean, what's better than sitting in a bath-like water container with strangers? I can think of a few things, Kyo said to himself in his head, shivering a bit at the terribly awkward thought. Standing next to one of the hot tubs, the fire-type noticed that most of the Pokemon who were in this area were also fire-types, but others were there, too, like ground, steel, and fighting-types. Taking a seat on the outside of the tub, Kyo dipped his feet into the water, relishing in the warmth it filled him in. He debated for a moment about making himself his tea right then and there, but he chose to hold out a bit longer, since he would be endangering the drink with the chlorine-filled water that surrounded him that could splash in and permanently damage the delicious liquid. Closing his eyes (if this is possible), Kyo sighed, happy with his decision to come to the water park today.

(OOC: Let's play... SPOT THE REFERENCE! This post's reference: Gravity Falls's Grunkle Stan! *crowd cheers wildly*)

(OOC: I can't, I die from posting ooc..)
BIC:

"Umm.. hi? Who are you?" Bolt asked them. "I'm going down the new slide." he added. There were only and clearly only a few pokemon on the other slide lines.
"Oh, this looks so cool!" he said when the first pokemon finally went to the big pool of water. Now the second pokemon went, a Sawsbuck, went down the slide. It wasn't really going to hurt the Sawsbuck because the Sawsbuck is a grass type. The curves made the Sawsbuck going down the slide a bit dizzy, but it was okay. Then it was almost to the end, with the twists, turns and curves on the water slides. The sawsbuck went down then, and went into the twists and turns. Bolt and Spark were almost up next, behind two more pokemon.
(OOC: I forgot to mention that the slides goes down, the slides don't expand to some inches of the ground. You fall off the slide into the water.)

Kliffe woke up from her long rest. She thought it was odd that Bolt and Spark weren't making any noise, so she got out of bed and flew around the house to look for them.
"Bolt? Spark? Hello?" Kliffe called, but no one answered.
'Maybe they went somewhere that was advertised on the television,' she thought.
Kliffe turned on the television, and saw a live video of the new water slide, Coastal Collision. It looked amazing! The video showed a Sawsbuck going down the water slide, and the line of pokemon waiting to go on it. Kliffe squinted at the TV. There, waiting in line, were Bolt and Spark. " They left without me! Water slide, here I come!" she exclaimed as she flew out the door to the waterpark area.

Once Kliffe got to the water slides, she quickly ran to the end of the longest line. In front of her were two Lefeon, Bolt, and Spark. Kliffe couldn't reach to Bolt and Spark, so she decided to talk to them after they all slide down into the pool.

Adrian had left the line to check on her stuff. When she had come back her spot in line was taken. Adrian sighed. She got behind the two Pokemon that had gotten in line while she had been gone. Adrian tapped her foot on the ground as she waited for the line to move forward.

Blaze arrived at the water park and got in line for the Coastal Collision behind the other Pokemon that were waiting. "I can't wait to ride this." Blaze said.

Adrian looked behind her and saw that a Charmander had gotten in line behind her. Adrian nodded at the Charmander. She turned her attention back to the line. Adrian smiled to herself. She hummed quietly to a song as she continued to wait in line.

(Ooc: Guys, don't do one-liners. That's how a topic is locked. Thanks!)
Bic:
Zane looked out of his window as he floated towards it. The neighborhood Pokemon were out playing, as always at this time of day. He looked around to see that most of them were at the water-park, even the people that normally slept in. They were crowding around the newest attraction, the tallest slide there was in the park.

"Wow... It's like they make a new one every week," Zane complained as he opened the door and went towards a small fountain next to the commotion. The Pokemon were gathered around and even he was amazed by the number of twists and turns. However, he felt the fountain or pool was more peaceful, and didn't wish to be in a line for anything.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Like Sciencewars said, one-line posts are very much frowned up on by our rules. However, I would also have to remind you that so is mini-modding. Report your issues, please. <<

(OOC: I think let's stop OOC for a while, and move it to the discussion thread.)

"Ummm.. Is that Kiffe?" Bolt asked Spark. The third Pokemon, a Squirtle, went down the slide a bit more slowly then the first two pokemon. The water type went into his shell and it looked like it was going to stay in its shell until the ride was going to be over.

The curve was done, so then the twists and turns were up next. The turns and twists wasn't very good for shells.