• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Ninja Academy Disscussion

Can I join.

Name: Loki Sircus
Rank: N/A (Unfortunately he is not a student, for he was not excepted in, but he considered himself as a "Medical-Ninja")
Type User: Bug/Water
Appearance: Tar Black hair. Normal eyes, Asian + African American Skin (imagine that. Thats my real tone.). Wears a cactus styled vest, baby blue swim trunks, and a thick pair of goggles.
Personality: Sarcastic (mostly to the students since he didn't get in), Lazy, Dynamic, Quick on his feet, Humorous, Easy to manage (docile), has a very rad aura.
Pokémon: Maractus and Mewoth
Skills: Easily can sneak past "anything" (even really good guards.)
Weapons: A staff and half a Nunchuck.
Other: Prefers to be called "Circus".
Accepted you may post on the thread link to the rp I posted here

Name: Maya Taylor
Type User: Rock/Fairy
Appearance: Maya stands at 5'8" and is very slender. Her hair is a thick, wild mess of jet black curls. She has an olive skin tone and rich brown eyes. In the warm months, she wears a form fitting t-shirt with skinny jeans and sandals. Her outfit is similar in the cold months, just changing into a form fitting long sleeve shirt and sneakers.
Personality: Maya is a very happy, cheerful person who tries to spread happiness to everyone she meets. She is also extremely naive and self conscious. She also has a tendency to put more trust than she should in new people, leading her to be a bit gullible and more than a little easy to manipulate.
Partner Pokemon: Cassie (Rockruff, F)
Pokemon in Party(5): Cassie (Rockruff, F)
Emeria (Alolan Vulpix, F)
Corrina (Aron, F)
Note (Ralts, F)
Jezebel (Archen, F)
Skills: Maya is very graceful; she practices dancing so she is very good at dodging blows and moving around her opponent very quickly. She also doesn't know her own strength. However, she is easily distracted and tends to struggle under a lot of pressure.
Weapons: For long range, Maya prefers poison blow darts. For short range, she has her trusty scimitar.

Name: Maya Taylor
Type User: Rock/Fairy
Appearance: Maya stands at 5'8" and is very slender. Her hair is a thick, wild mess of jet black curls. She has an olive skin tone and rich brown eyes. In the warm months, she wears a form fitting t-shirt with skinny jeans and sandals. Her outfit is similar in the cold months, just changing into a form fitting long sleeve shirt and sneakers.
Personality: Maya is a very happy, cheerful person who tries to spread happiness to everyone she meets. She is also extremely naive and self conscious. She also has a tendency to put more trust than she should in new people, leading her to be a bit gullible and more than a little easy to manipulate.
Partner Pokemon: Cassie (Rockruff, F)
Pokemon in Party(5): Cassie (Rockruff, F)
Emeria (Alolan Vulpix, F)
Corrina (Aron, F)
Note (Ralts, F)
Jezebel (Archen, F)
Skills: Maya is very graceful; she practices dancing so she is very good at dodging blows and moving around her opponent very quickly. She also doesn't know her own strength. However, she is easily distracted and tends to struggle under a lot of pressure.
Weapons: For long range, Maya prefers poison blow darts. For short range, she has her trusty scimitar.
Accepted ^-^ you may go to the link I posted of the rp here

Name: Lizzy
Type User: Fairy/Fire/Electric
Appearance: Red hair into sjort pigtails held by pink bows, Cherry blossoms on the ribbons
Personality: Caring, Clumsy, Shy,
Partner Pokemon: Braixen
Pokemon in Party(6): Ribombee (Spy), Braixen (Attacker), Charjabug (Trap Setter),Rotom
Skills: Amazing Aim
Weapons: Kunais, and Tessen
Other: None
Can I please join?

Appearance: Red hair into sjort pigtails held by pink bows, Cherry blossoms on the ribbons
Pokemon in Party(6): Ribombee (Spy), Braixen (Attacker), Charjabug (Trap Setter),Rotom
Can I please join?
Accepted ^-^

Can I please join?
Link to rp is posted on the first page

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to have to say no on that - we do not approve ownership of Legendary Pokemon for new and unproven RPers who are not trusted enough to know how to handle such. It's all in the RP forum rules - which you really should read before posting anything ON the RP forums to begin with!

Name: sleepy plant
Type User: grass/steel
Appearance: mechanical legs and body with magnetic arms with a sort of plant head
Personality: calm, slow, high blood, creative,as you tell mostly tired
Partner Pokemon: bulbasour
Pokemon in Party(6):sewaddle, cacnea, koffing, abrea, roggenrola
Skills: cooking ,napping, singing, drawing, possibly comedy
Weapons: (Long range), and (melee range)
Other: i am a pit slow at thinking a pit tired all the time but im really good at drawing for my age, am not really sure why im here put it seems really nice here

Name: sleepy plant
Type User: grass/steel
Appearance: mechanical legs and body with magnetic arms with a sort of plant head
Personality: calm, slow, high blood, creative,as you tell mostly tired
Partner Pokemon: bulbasour
Pokemon in Party(6):sewaddle, cacnea, koffing, abrea, roggenrola
Skills: cooking ,napping, singing, drawing, possibly comedy
Weapons: (Long range), and (melee range)
Other: i am a pit slow at thinking a pit tired all the time but im really good at drawing for my age, am not really sure why im here put it seems really nice here
Accepted

Name: Aero-lyn
Type User: Flying
Appearance: Aero-lyn wears a mask with a small wing on each side whenever he is on a mission. He has short brown hair, with black and white clothes. His sandals has small wings on each side of them.
Personality: Patient, strategic, and calm
Partner Pokemon: Emolga (Shiny)
Pokemon in Party: Emolga (Shiny), Staravia, Noibat, Hawlucha, Charmeleon, and Archen
Skills: Aero-lyn is very fast and creative. If he is in a battle he would usually sit down for a while to think of a strategy
Weapons: Shurikens and kunai knives, and Katana (Reversed Grip)
Other: Nothing more to explain sadly I could probably change this during the RP

Name: Aero-lyn
Type User: Flying
Appearance: Aero-lyn wears a mask with a small wing on each side whenever he is on a mission. He has short brown hair, with black and white clothes. His sandals has small wings on each side of them.
Personality: Patient, strategic, and calm
Partner Pokemon: Emolga (Shiny)
Pokemon in Party: Emolga (Shiny), Staravia, Noibat, Hawlucha, Charmeleon, and Archen
Skills: Aero-lyn is very fast and creative. If he is in a battle he would usually sit down for a while to think of a strategy
Weapons: Shurikens and kunai knives, and Katana (Reversed Grip)
Other: Nothing more to explain sadly I could probably change this during the RP
Accepted ^-^ you may post on the rp

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Name: Borris Torn
Type User: Bug/Electric
Appearance: He has a pure red mohawk. He wears a small leather jacket with no sleeves and a white tank. Borris wears long black jeans.
Personality: Cocky and quick to make decisions. He easily pictures anything as a challenge. Sarcastic to others and has a thing for giving everyone a nickname.
Partner Pokemon:Charmeleon (Male)
Pokemon in Party: Galvantula(Male)-=-Crobat(Male)-=-Keckleon(M)-=-Charmeleon(F)
Skills: Can hold well.
Weapons: His mohawk is moded with shuriken related ends. He uses a small dagger that he light on fire.
Other: N/A

Edit: Could I manage two characters?

@LunarSilvally I have a question based on the movesets for Pokemon in this RP because I never actually done a RP that included the levels. Would you actually have to make the Pokemon have the moves at level 16 or could you have it learn certain moves from TM's?

I was about to post to thread until I got worried about the movesets. @LunarSilvally wanted all the pokemon to start at level 16 and the movesets I chose for my pokemon seem strong for that level so I asked that question that I posted from before.

@LunarSilvally I have a question based on the movesets for Pokemon in this RP because I never actually done a RP that included the levels. Would you actually have to make the Pokemon have the moves at level 16 or could you have it learn certain moves from TM's?

@AeroMancer you can use TM's for your Pokemon if you want to just please try not over power them alright but just remember certain moves are learned by a certain level but I don't have a problem with you teaching your pokemon the tm's ^-^

Well if i'll tell you the movesets to see if they are too strong for them or not...

Emolga (shiny): Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Acrobatics, and Iron Tail

Staravia: Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Take Down, and Quick Attack

Noibat: Air Slash, Supersonic, Heat Wave, and Shadowball

Hawlucha: Flying Press, High Jump Kick, X-Scissor, and Thunder Punch

Charmeleon: Flamethrow, Dragon Claw, Thunder Punch, and Smokescreen

Archen: Rock Slide, Acrobatics, Dragon Claw, and Quick Attack

Well if i'll tell you the movesets to see if they are too strong for them or not...

Emolga (shiny): Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Acrobatics, and Iron Tail

Staravia: Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Take Down, and Quick Attack

Noibat: Air Slash, Supersonic, Heat Wave, and Shadowball

Hawlucha: Flying Press, High Jump Kick, X-Scissor, and Thunder Punch

Charmeleon: Flamethrow, Dragon Claw, Thunder Punch, and Smokescreen

Archen: Rock Slide, Acrobatics, Dragon Claw, and Quick Attack
Those are decent moves not too overpowering so that can work ^-^

No problem at all ^-^ and if you want you could do char sheets for your pokemon I am going to do one as well and maybe I could get my char to meet up with yoursif that's ok ^-^
I might do char sheets for my Pokemon and i'm fine with our characters meeting up in a certain location in RP. For the char sheets with my Pokemon I don't know how it would be sorted out. I might just kinda copy of from yours but using my Pokemon instead.