• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon OC Trainer School

What It Is
This Pokemon Roleplay is for all trainers to go to a school in Kanto to learn how to be a Pokemon trainer or just want to learn more about being a Pokemon trainer. You live at this school, with rooms that WIL be assigned as soon as their is enough people. Everyone will begin with the starter Pokemon of their choice (Please do not pick one tons of people have chosen) or if you want one that is not a starter please send me a message. But it can't be something powerful like a Raichu or a Arcanine. It could be something like a Pikachu or A Magikarp or something like that. The trainer has to 10-18 sorry for people with a older OC.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules
  • No more than 6 Pokemon
  • Read the Pokemon Roleplay rules if you haven't
  • Be Nice,I personally do not tolerate tons of cussing and just being plain rude. If you are you will be reported
  • No Mary Sues/Gary Stues- If you think your OC is a Mary Sue , do not use it. It has a high chance it probably is. I may be wrong but better safe than sorry.
  • Have Fun, I made this for fun so I hope you have fun too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon OC Trainer Character Fill Out
Name:
Home Region
Appearance:
Personality
Starter Pokemon:
Nickname:
Apperance:
Nature:
Personality

My OC as a example
Name: Miku Honda
Home Region: Kalos
Apperance: Short Black Hair, White Kimono with Pink Sakura Blossem Designs on it, Sandals, Asian Appearance
Personality: Calm,Motherly like, Caring, Gentle, Soft Spoken, Very Organized
Starter Pokemon: Fennekin
Nickname:Sakura
Apperance: Just a normal fennekin
Nature:Gentle
Accessories: A Pink Collar with a Paw name Tag on It. And she has a Sakura Blossem In her hair
Personality:Spoiled, Very Bratty, Acts like an angel in front of Miku but when she is gone, Sakura is a straight up demon.
Miku walked to the gate of the brand new Honda Pokemon School For Trainers. Her father had opened this place up for new trainers like herself in Kanto. She wanted it to stay in Kalos but her dad had to build it here. Her dad had already given her a Fennekin as Her starter and she spolied it to death. She loved it so much. "This is it Sakura, This is the school we will be living at for the next nine months." She told her Fennekin "Looks Horrid to me." "I want to stay in castle like I deserve. I mean you and me deserve." Sakura thought to herself. "This is it." Miku thought excitedly. She wondered who her new roommate would be? A girl? A boy? She didn't care as long as they weren't messy. "Welcome Miss Honda, Come this way with me" said Miku's Dad's Assistant, Mei. She took Miku to her new room. "Your roommate hasn't arrived but will be here shortly." Then Mei left. "I wonder who it will be....

Last edited:
"Miku, Miku Honda. Daughter of The Founder and Principle of this school." The older girl looked tough and had a Hoenn Pokemon with her. "Torchic is It?" Miku wondered. "They look awful. I hate that I, Er we have to share a room with a stupid looking Torchic and his "Tough" master." Sakura thought bitterliy to herself. "We'll get settled in. We will be here awhile. I am going to go see my father but make yourself at hope. But please do not ruin my side of the room. Miku had chose the left side due to being the side with the TV and phone. Miku then left Tara in her room and went to her father's Building On campus. "Hello father." Miku said quietly as always. "Hello my precious Sakura." "Hey, I am Sakura not her." Sakura thought to herself. "How is your room? Do you have a roommate yet? You can live at my house here at the school if you do not like your roommate you know." "Father I want to be seen as a normal student, not the founders daughter. I want things to be fair for them so I will stay with my roommate." Miku explained to her Kind father. "If that's what you want my Sakura. What is your roommate's name? Her father replied. "Tara Blaze. She has a Torchic I think it is called. She looks a lot like Flannery The Fire Type Gym Leader from The Hoenn region." " That is because she is." "On her form it said that she wanted to learn how to beacome a great Pokemon trainer so she can become a gym leader." "Oh" replied Miku softly. "I have to go, Sayonara, Father" "Bye, My Blossem." So Miku went back to her room to find Tara.......

Not to be rude but please do not make up characters that work at the school and make up their appearance unless you message me first. But I will keep Leo and Mei the way you said they were. And it is cool you made me your roommate. I really wanted one.

Hope you don't mind me joining! If there's anything wrong with my post please let me know!
Name: Lilly Stone
Home Region: Azalea Town, Johto
Appearance: Blonde hair that goes to her shoulders, green eyes, pink t-shirt, blue shorts.
Personality: Shy at first, but opens up quickly when she decides she likes and trusts you. Likes and trusts most people.

Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
Nickname: Leaf
Appearance: Just a normal Chikorita
Nature: Gentle
Accessories: Small silver collar.
Personality: Very protective of his Trainer, once he figures out you aren't a threat he's fine with you. Very loyal.

Lilly Stone had come to the school via magnet train and walking. A lot of walking. She knew she didn't yet have a roommate and the thought scared her. Leaf, her Chikorita, seemed to sense this, but no threats were nearby, so he was confused. "I'm fine, Leaf," Lilly said. She took some deep breaths as she went onto campus. "Honda Pokemon School for Trainers. This is it!" she said as she went onto the campus for the first time.
She wasn't sure what to do, so she went to a building that seemed to be called The New Trainer's Center. She was greeted by a nice lady and Lilly asked where her dorm was. She found out her room was Room 13A. She was looking for the A building and she saw a girl heading to what ended up being the building Lilly was looking for. Lilly followed her from a distance but was too shy to say hello.
She found her dorm, and spent some time organizing her stuff. Since she had no roommate, Lilly was relieved, but also bored. She wondered about what was going on next door, where that girl from earlier had gone. Lilly contemplated going and while she thought about it she procrastinated. She brushed her blonde hair and then she decided to try to listen to the activity going on next door.

Name:Marina
Home Region: Lillyroot Town, Hoenn
Appearance:Long, Wavy, Thick Dark Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Tan Skin, A Light Blue Shirt with A blue loose skirt with flower designs on it. And she wears a flower pin in her hair.
Personality:Happy Go lucky, Sweet, Very Sociable. Loves to talk,Clumsy
Starter Pokemon: Skitty
Nickname: Star
Appearance:
Nature:
Accessories: Small Blue collar with a star tag on it.
Personality:Hyper, Love meeting new Pokemon, Super Sweet Like her name.

Marina traveled on a huge cruise to get all the way to the Kanto region to Go to the Honda Pokemon School for new Trainers. She was very excited to be seeing new Pokemon and learning new things with Star by her side. Star was really happy to be there but she hoped the room she got had a large pool cause she actually loved to swim. "This is it. I am finally here! Yes! Marina said excidtly. They then went to the center for new Pokemon trainers and was greeted by this very nice lady who told her she would be staying in Room 12A was it? Maybe.. She went to the building where the new trainers would be staying when she saw a girl with a Fennekin who looked quite familiar but she had no clue where she saw the girl from. "She looked nice" Marina though to herself. She then went to the room and she saw no one else was in it. "Darn, I really wanted a roommate. "Better go say Hi to the neighbors."Marina told herself. She went to 13A and knocked on the door to see if anyone was there.

Name: Darren "Dusk" Everwood
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: 5'10", Athletic, Surfer Cut Hair, Flannel long sleeve, white tank top underneath. Cargo shorts and sneakers.
Personality: He is soft spoken , but truthful. and yet with his friends he can be quite out going. He is also a rapper and a avid musician.

Starter Pokemon:Eevee
Nickname: Nocturne
Apperance: Coat is a little darker
Nature: Quiet
Accessories: Soothe Bell

Darren walked into his dorm. He didn't know if he was going to be sharing it. He looked down at the wall card. "A14." It said in Golden letters. He poked his head into the hallway. He looked around, and saw a few girls who were quite a bit younger than him.

He let Nocturne out, who existed for the sole purpose to sleep. And did little to no exercise, so he was chubby as a puppy. Which had its strengths and weaknesses.

Darren flipped back onto his bed, not even caring to unpack. Nocturne continued snoring loudly.

(@EspeonTheBest ?)

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining~! ^-^

Name: Kat Hashimoto
Home Region: Kanto
Appearance: Short bushy hair, 4'6", green-blue eyes, big black glasses, often wheres a lilac tank top, khaki capris, and white flip-flops
Personality: Sometimes shy, but mostly energetic, somewhat clumsy, curious about the world around her
Starter Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Chawi
Apperance: All together normal, except eyes are the same color as Kat's
Nature: Bold
Accessories: N/A
Personality: Often takes risks in battle, and loves to battle all the time. Is very protective of Kat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat looked around at her bland dorm, unsure what to do next. She'd put her bag down on the nearest bed and sigh. The bag was quite heavy. She'd rummage through her bag until she brought out her Pokeball and she released Chawi

Chawi would stretch slightly then look up at Kat, for he didn't know where he was, nor what they were doing there

Kat would smile "This is our new home, Chawi. . ."

@Holland The Skitty Haha, I think your OC is from Littleroot town, not Lillyroot.

Lilly was sitting with her ear on the wall when there was a knock on her door. Leaf got up and went over to Lilly. Lilly got up and picked up Leaf and put him on her shoulder. She opened the door to a girl with very thick brown hair and brown eyes. She seemed to be nice so Leaf just ignored her.
"Hi, I'm Lilly," she introduced herself. "Are you my roommate?" she asked, not sure if this girl was her roommate or not.

"Hey, Lilly! I am Marina and this is my partner Skitty, I nicknamed Star. I hope you don't mind but I misheard my room and it is 13A And this it it. I hope you don't but we are roommates." "I going go to go get my stuff." Marina got her stuff and move it over. "Aww! What a cute Chikorita" Marina shouted excitedly! "What's it's it's Name?"

Miku went to her and her roommate's room but all there was a note that said, "I quit." Miku looked quite sad while Sakura had a smug look on her face. "Thank Goodness she left. I don't do boys. Ecpecially weird ones." Sakura thought to herself. "Guess I have no roommate now." As soon as she said that Mei came in and told her new room was this way and Miku followed. She went into the room and saw a older girl with a Charmander sitting on her bed. "Hello, I am your new roommate. "My name is Miku Honda and this is my fennekin, Sakura. And you are?"
@The_Kat_N1nja I hope you don't mind but my previous roommate sent me a message that she quit the Roleplay. And I needed a roommate so I chose you if you don't mind. If you do I will move.

Last edited:
@Katelyn Lackey That's cool, I was hoping to get a roommate soon anyways
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat and Chawi looked up, curious. Chawi's tail burned a little brighter but Kat pet his head to calm him down. "Hello Miku, Sakura, I'm Kat Hashimoto, and this is my Charmander, Chawi" She smiled wide and looked at the younger, black haired girl standing before her. *She looks nice enough* Kat thought wistfully "I'm glad to have a roommate!" She'd think about Miku's name some more "Honda. . . Wait does you dad run this school?"

Last edited:
"Yes, My dad is Indeed the founder and Principal of this school." "He made for me due to me being a new trainer. And he wanted me and other new trainers to learn how to train Pokemon in a safe enviroment. But You can just treat me like a normal student. I don't want to be treated more than just a another student. I just have one thing, please keep your room clean or we can get in serious trouble. I just heard that rule from my dad." It is a good thing I am naturally a clean freak." Sakura growled at Chawi, She hated boys.Sakura thought they were all pigs. "Stop it Sakura! Sorry is usually nice to other people and Pokemon." "Anyway It is almost time for lunch so you can come with me, I can show you where it is.

"Alright" She'd flash another grin. Chawi would be staying close to Kat, squinting at Sakura. "Sorry about Chawi too, normally he's fine with other pokemon when he isn't in battle." She'd follow Miku after straightening where she had sat on the bed.

Name: Lucas Bronz
Home Region: Hoenn
Appearance: Black hair, silver eyes, wears a grey hoodie with skinny jeans.
Personality: Very interactive and focused, but at times lazy.
Starter Pokemon: Torchic
Nickname: Blitz
Appearance: Same as the regular but spiked up hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucas would walk towards his room, looking at each consecutive door for the right number "Alright! here it is." he creaked the door open, only to see a sleeping Eevee and a older kid sitting on the bed on the right. Lucas looked in the tightly compacted room "Hi. I guess were roommates, I am Lucas Bronz!" he said nervously, then Lucas grabbed his Pokeball and sent out Blitz. The puzzled Torchic looked between the Eevee and the boy, then sat down right beside the sleeping Pokemon and completely just shut down and snored along with the Eevee, Lucas chuckled.

Last edited:
Name:Rose Morgan
Home Region:Unova
Appearance: Long Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Freckles, 5ft4, Kinda Skinny, Wears Red dress with white sweater and light brown heeled boots and a white rose crown.
Personality:Sweet ,Sassy, Fashion Savvy.
Starter Pokemon:Snivy
Nickname:Flora
Appearance:Normal Snivy
Nature:Sassy
Accessories: White Rose Crown like Rose
Personality:Sassy, Very flirty with males, loves to battle
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Rose went to the gate of The Honda School For Pokemon Trainers in Kanto. Flora looked quite miserable but lighted up when she saw the school. It had tooken a lot to get into this school because Rose's family was quite poor with lots of siblings but somehow she got in by making tons of clothes for various models. Rose's dream was to become for a famous fashion designer or at least a model. They walked to the New trainer center and got there room, 11A. It was empty with Two Queen Beds, A desk, A tv and a Bathroom.Rose and Flora had the same reaction to it. Ew! They cleaned the roomed, put some posters and made the room look quite nice. But Rose was longing for human attention so she her neighbors room to see a girl with a nicely dressed Fennekin and a small girl with a Charmander.

Kat looked at the girl outside the room for a second before saying "Oh! Hello!" She'd smile "Um, I'm Kat Hashimoto, and this is Chawi" She gestured to the Charmander "What's your name? Are you our neighbor?" She smiled even wider *Wow, a neighbor and a roommate~!* She thought joyfully. Chawi stared at the odd Pokemon standing before him, for he had never seen a Snivy before.

Darren silently cursed himself. He was hoping for a Popular person in all honesty. Not another normal person like himself. He picked up the torchic and set it on a pillow that was on the ground, as Nocturne wasn't very keen of making friends spontaneously. He continued to stare at the ceiling, "Yeah, I'm Darren, nice to meet you. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go see who else has arrived. Don't touch my stuff, and we are cool." He said in a annoyed kind of tone. He scooped up Nocturne, who promptly fussed, and He was shushed seconds later. A picture lay tucked into one of his bags. It was with him and a girl, and underneath it said "Ashen". Although it was only partially exposed.

Darren went outside and was greeted by a group of people. A girl with a Snivy, a Fire type he had never seen before, and a Fennekin with her trainer. "Hey, I'm Darren. Are you guys new here too?"

If you notice I respond quickly it's cus I legit have nothing else to do, also you might notice me edit stuff because I'm FABULOUS horrible at paying attention to things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon noticing the boy, Kat introduced herself cheerfully "Oh hello, I'm Kat, and this is Chawi!" She looked down at Chawi, who was standing at Kat's legs. Then she smiled up at the boy, whom she noticed was a bit taller than her, "What's your name? Do you live in a nearby dorm?Is that an eevee?" Her final question was to herself: *Do I ramble?*

Last edited:
"Er, Darren as I mentioned before. Yeah I'm right down the hall, and Nocturne is an Eevee, a chubby one albeit." He said with a small smile. "So, is there anyone else?" He asked no one in particular.

Nocturne opened his eyes, and squinted at the Girl and her Pokemon. It was orange, and lizard like. Nocturne gave a soft uff at the creature almost in a warning like way.

Lucas sat down on his bed, which sunk down like its been used a lot "Hey Blitz, What do you think about our new roommate? Blitz sighed and nudged his head. He nodded then smiled and picked up the bored Pokemon to accompany him in looking around the place, and get to know the people Lucas would work with. He walked out to the center of the school and then spotted people outside then he started running towards them, Lucas was yelling "Hello, there!" as he bolted towards them. But one thing he didn't recognise was the slid doors that were hardly visible, "WHAM!" Lucas ran right into the glass door leaving an indent. "Ow!" he rubbed his head, then noticed Blitz trotting by with a little smile on his face, Lucas groaned then walked over to the group, "Hi, I'm Lucas Bronz, and this is Blitz..." he creaked out, still rubbing his head.

Gah, like I said I am bad at noticing things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well he's quite cute! There's also Miku and, um... I never got the other one's name" She looked at how cute the chubby eevee was, but Chawi didn't seem to like it too much. "Well it's great to know so many people here" She smiled wide, happy this experience let her make new friends.

"Nice to meet you, Marine. You too, Star," Lilly greeted her new roommate. When Marina asked what Lilly's Chikorita was named, she sounded really excited. "His name is Leaf," Lilly told her. "I hope our Pokemon like each other, since it seems we're going to get along," she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Everyone, I am Rose and This is my partner Snivy I nicknamed Flora. I am really new at training so I am probably not going to battle anyone, anytime soon. "Snivy!" The angry Snivy replied. She then walked over to Absol and it was love at first sight. "Hiyi Cutie, I'm Flora or you can call me your dream girl." Flora had hearts in her eyes deeply in love with the white fur Pokemon.

"Hello Everyone. if you do not know me my name is Miku Honda, Daughter of the founder of this school. I hope everyone enjoys being here and if you have any problems please do not be afraid to ask, I can take care of them. Oh and my partner's Name is Sakura" I have decided thatbI want a battle with anyone willing to challange me at lunch. Technically we are suppose to be at lunch so can everyone please follow me. " "First one to ask will be the one to fight me."

Wow I didn't expect this many people to join. Thanks to everyone who did.

Andrew gave Bubbles a high five. "Let's go meet the neighbors!" Said Andrew loudly.
The team walked out and saw a young girl with teal hair and a key stone.
Her Absol had a mega stone. "Hello."" Said Andrew sweetly.

I hope its not too late to join
Name: Joe Whitman
Home Region: Kanto
Appearance: Black hair and eyes, short for his age.
Personality: Normally kind but can be a bit emotional. Shy when meeting new people
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: none
Appearance: Just a regular Squirtle
Nature: Hasty
Accessories: none
Personality: Tends to act and then think, but is a good Pokemon at heart and tries to help Joe all that he can.

=================================================================================================

"This is it" Joe said to himself "Honda Pokemon School for Trainers", as he stood before the massive gates. "I wonder who I will meet here". He watched as the gates opened, and he took his first step inside. When he entered he looked around, a group of trainers were eating lunch, an another were talking about something. "Oh no! I'm late!" Joe realised "Everyone already knows each other and I don't know anyone!" "Squirtle Squirt (Don't worry) Squirtle said "Squirttttt (It will be ok)". Joe sighed, "Ok Squirtle, time to meet some new friends."

Miku saw a guy with an adorable Squirtle, he looked shy and kinda cute 0////0"Hello, I Am Miku. And this is my partner, Sakura. My father founded this school and if you have any problems with this school, please come find and ask me . It is no problem for me. I want everyone here to have a wonderful time during their time here. If you have any more questions you can ask a lady named Mei at the front desk named Mei at the new trainer center." "I know you haven't be here very long but would you like to battle?"

It is no problem you are late. I don't mind.

Darren sorta looked around awkwardly as everyone had seemingly forgot about him. He sighed. "Why is every school like this. I just get drowned out." He mumbled. He turned back towards his dormitory. He wasn't hungry anymore.

Kat had looked just in time to see Darren turn, "Hey wait, where are you going?" She wondered if he heard her, though Chawi didn't seem too upset to watch Nocturne go.

"To my dorm." He replied sharply continuing to walk. Nocturne fussed relentlessly. Darren felt the urge to punt the tan creature down the hall, but resisted.

Kat was alarmed, and slightly hurt, by his sharp tone. But she was sure something was wrong with Darren.

Edit:
Sorry for the short answer, I'm tired, so I won't be responding for a while :p

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Shade54's posts and posts that interact with them directly (mostly by SMRPG64) have been removed as Shade54's posts were in violations of our RP rules AND were double-posts - and without those, SMRPG64's posts had no further reason to be there, as well.

In addition, Shade54 has been removed from being able to post in the RP due to clearly not understanding the RP rules even after being warned.

Ichinose Tokiyo's post has also been removed as it contained an unauthorized Mega Evolution AND the post was in the wrong tense. Third person, past tense, please. Not present tense.

OOC// who are you talking about? I'm assuming the younger boy is me so i'll continue like that \\BIC"
"Hi" said Joe "My name is Joe"

Last edited:
(OOC: Yeah I'll run with it too)
"Oh, hello!" She smiled at the boy "I'm Kat!"

(Might have noticed the edit, because once again my concentration skills didn't help me at all)

Hi! Hopefully i'm not joining to late! ^_^
Name: Tenzo Useki
Home Region: Johto
Appearance: Shaggy Dirty Blonde Hair, Tall and Lanky. Grey Eyes.
Personality: Fun loving and intelligent. Procrastinates a lot.
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
Nickname: Chikyu
Appearance: A normal Chikorita.
Nature: Extremely energetic; very stubborn
Accessories: None
Personality: Chikyu is very humble and down to EARTH. (Anyone get the pun? no one? Okay... *cri*) He hates the confinement of pokeballs and prefers walking alongside Tenzo.

Tenzo walked through the front gate. "Here we are Chikyu, our new home." He said, looking at the pokemon. "Chika chik!" Chikyu exclaimed excitedly. He checked into the front desk. He looked at his room card. It read 23B. "I wonder if I have a roommate yet." He thought to himself. He opened the door. "Hello i'm Te-" He stopped as he realized no one was there. "Chika chika chika!" Chikyu bounced around the room. "You sure do like our new home, don't you Chikyu?" He asked. "Chikari!" Chikyu agreed. once he got settled, he went downstairs and introuduced himself. "Hi, i'm Tenzo, and this is Chikyu!" He said.

(OOC: 'Down to EARTH' gg m8 )
"Oh hello!" Kat waved to the young boy "I'm Kat, this is Chawi!" She gestured towards the Charmander standing by her legs, trying to look in all directions at once to make sure she was safe. Kat picked up the uneasy Charmander and held him to calm him down

Last edited: