• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon OC Trainer School

Aspen saw the two boys beginning battling. "Come on, Burst! Let's watch them battle." she said.
"Quill!" Burst seemed excited about watching a battle. She walked over to a bench and sat down. Burst sat by her feet.

Charles tried to encourage Bagon to battle as Bagon hesitantly nodded. Bagon still hid behind Charles as he used ember on the Nidoran! The Nidoran got hit by the tiny flame as she felt a burn on her chest. Charles then quickly threw his special Poké Ball at the Nidoran as he crossed his fingers. The ball wiggled once, then again, as the ball had blinked. Charles had caught the female Nidoran!

Charles stroked Bagon on his back as he held him, smiled and said, "Good job, you're learning how to battle. Although you did hide behind me the entire time, it still did count right? Well congratulations on your first battle Bagon!"

Nidoran OC:
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Nothing unusual
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Likes to eat
Accessories: Nothing currently yet
Personality: Often likes to explore around, very open around others

(OOC: I forgot to add Nidoran's OC sheet here, my bad.)

Last edited:
Aspen got up and walked over. "Hey, nice catch!" she said. She noticed Burst was hanging back at the bench. That's weird, she thought, Burst usually runs right up to my side when I talk to someone new.

Suddenly Aspen saw a flash of brown fur out of the corner of her eye. She turned around and saw an eevee. "Just a sec," she said and pulled out a pokeball from her pocket. I'll catch it! she thought.

"Alright Burst, use ember!" she ordered.
"Quill!" Burst shouted, a small flame shooting out of its his mouth. It hit the Eevee in the side.
"Vee!" it yelped.
Now's my chance! she thought. "Alright, let's go!" Aspen shouted. She threw the pokeball at it. Eevee went inside of the ball. It shook once. Twice. Three times. Click! "Yes!" she celebrated.

Name: Eevee
Nickname: none
Appearance: normal Eevee
Nature: Timid
Accessories: none yet
Personality: Shy

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles noticed everyone had caught their new friends as he smiled and thought to himself, "Wow, look at that. Everyone's already making some friends already!"

Charles then picked up Bagon and carried him in his arms as he saw Aspen catch Eevee. Charles praised her as he said, "Congratulations on your catch. I never knew that there was an Eevee here."

"I only saw it out of the corner of my eye," Aspen blushed. She was always embarrassed when people praised her. Aaannnd maybe she had a crush on the boy. "I'm Aspen. What's your name?"

Rose and Flora(Snivy) went outside and notice other kids were catching other Pokemon. ¨Let´s get a partner, Flora¨Rose told her Snivy. ¨Snivy!¨ Translation:Fine! Rose looked all over until she found a Ralts. ¨Oh Cool! A Ralts!" ¨Flora use Vine Whip!¨ Flora used Vine whip, It did a okay amount of damage but not enough for her to catch it. Ralts used Confusion, But it failed. Flora used Vine Whip again and Ralts was about to faint. ¨Go Pokeball!¨ Rose threw it, but it got out, She threw another and she caught it! ¨Yes!¨ ¨My first Caught Pokemon!¨ She healed the both of her Pokemon and wanted to show what she caught to everyone. ¨Hi everyone, I´m Rose and these are my partners, Flora and Aster!¨
OOC: Sorry if I haven´t responded in awhile, I have been busy X(

Charles replied to Aspen, "Well, they call me Charles. I'm an expert on Dragon types here." Charles smiled at Aspen as Bagon dozed off and snored cutely.

Charles then realized he forgot to pick up his Poké Ball Nidoran was in! He quickly picked it up as the ball wiggled in a vertical motion at him. Charles winked at the ball as he placed it in his bag snugly, where it would be safe.

"Cool! I don't really have a favorite type." Aspen said. She noticed Burst blushing. Aww, Aspen thought.

"Hey, why don't we battle?" Aspen asked Charles. She was excited; it would be her first battle at the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles looked a little hesitant intially, as Bagon curled up while looking like he doesn't want to battle. Bagon faintly said, "Bagon..." [Translation: Can we not battle...] Charles pondered for a short moment as he knew that Bagon would most likely flee, and he would have to go on a wild chase looking for him.

Bagon looked very frightened as Charles tried to encourage him, but it didn't work too well. Charles looked at Aspen still as he softly said, "Well I can't lie here, my Bagon is scared of battling. Last time he ran away and it took me an hour to find him."

Joe watched as Aspen walked away "Alright then..." he said. Then turned to Charles. "well if you cant battle her then i guess you can battle me... My nidoran male vs your female nidoran"

Charles felt his Poké Ball wiggling in his bag. He saw the Female Nidoran come out as she enthusiastically let off her battle cry! Charles saw that she was energized as she looked at him with trusting eyes! Charles then does a battle pose as he nodded and replied to Joe, "Alright, I suppose it's on then. Let the battle commense."

"Nido come out!" Joe shouted as he threw Nidoran's poke ball. "Use tackle" Nido Charged forward and slammed into Charles' nidoran with all of his might. "You move" said Joe

Charles's Nidoran had sustained the damage but unfortunately, her Poison Point ability had failed since the Joe's Nidoran was also a Poison type. The Female Nidoran knew that she was at a huge disadvantage as her health was almost gone at this point. She quickly retaliated back as she impusively used Fury Swipes at the Male Nidoran!

"Nino use poison sting!" shouted Joe. Three poisonous barbs flew out of Nido's back and flew towards Charles' nidoran, but each one missed

Charles's Nidoran quickly used Double Kick on Joe's Nidoran! She had reacted rather quickly as Charles wasn't commanding her since she was impulsively using her own moves when she needed to.

"No!" shouted Joe. He realised that if he could get off another tackle, he would win. "Nido, poison sting again" again it missed but Charles' nidoran turned to look at the stings. "Just as i expected" said joe "Nidoran use tackle!"

Charles's Nidoran got hit as she fainted! Charles went to the Nidoran and said, "It's alright buddy, what matters most is if you put the effort in." Charles pondered for a second as he didn't know what he had to do next.

Joe walked up to Charles, while his Nidoran walked up to Charles'. He extended his hand towards charles. "Good Job" he said calmly "You almost won"

Charles recalled his female Nidoran back into her Poké Ball, as he felt that something was not right. He checked his sling, as he noticed that Bagon was gone! Charles panicked as he exclaimed, "Oh my god! Bagon's gone! Where did he go?!" He looked around sharply, as he then scurried back into the building, while he attempted to find Bagon.

Bagon had snuck away earlier, as he fled from the scene when Charles and Joe battled each other. Bagon was alone and frightened, as he hid in a room that had cleaning supplies. It was pitch black in there, as he squealed and cried for help.

(OOC: About to make up the stupidest excuse for forgetting to respond, please forgive me ^^; )
Kat had arrived late to class, for she had been so absorbed in a book during the announcements she only noticed people were gone when Chawi tried to set her shoes on fire. She looked around at all the students battling Pokemon -Except for a miserable looking Bagon- and got out a pokeball. There was a rustle in a nearby bush as an Eevee came out!
"Chawi, wanna help me catch that eevee?"
"Char!!" His tail burned a bit brighter
"Be a bit gentle, we don't want it to feint" And so, the battle started!
"Use scratch!" Hit! The eevee yelped as it got scratched by Chawi's claw's, and responded with Sand Attack. Chawi coughed, rubbing the sand in his eyes
"Now, use False Swipe!" Miss. The eevee used Sand Attack again "Try again?" Miss. Eevee used Sand Attack again "Once more..." Hit! The eevee looked very weak, and Kat threw the Pokeball at it
Wobble
Wobble
Wobble
Click!

Despite arriving late, Kat had managed to catch an eevee!

Name: Gemma
Species: Eevee
Appearance: So tiny~! <.>
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Alert To Sounds
Ability: Run Away
Personality: Haven't learned it yet :)
Accessories: None yet

(OOC: If someone else caught an eevee, I didn't know, sorry. I only checked to see if we were still catching Pokemon, but I didn't want to read through all the unread messages...)

Bagon tried to find a way out of the pitch black area, as he impulsively used Headbutt! His head had hit the door as he came out and fell behind Kat! He quickly got up while he cried a lot, as he hid behind her and clung onto her leg.

Meanwhile, Charles was still looking for Bagon, as he quickly walked outside while everyone still battled each other and caught new Pokémon. He searched all around the area, as he couldn't seem to find him. He then sat down near the bushes and pondered around as he thought to himself, "Hmm... now where would I hide if I were a Bagon?"

Kat looked down at the Bagon in suprise, then picked it up gently. She tried to remember what his Trainer looked like while also trying to calm it down.
"Gemma, Chawi, try to go find this Bagon's Trainer?"
"Eevee!"
"Char."
After a few minutes a little eevee came trotting up to Charles. "Eevee eve!" She said, and started pulling on his shirt towards Kat

Charles saw the Eevee as he felt her pulls on his shirt. He picked the Eevee up and went to Kat as Bagon hid behind Kat still.

He went to Kat as he handed the small Eevee to her and asked, "I think your little Eevee is trying to say something to me. I'm assuming they probably found Bagon right?"

Charles saw Bagon's teary eyes as his face was flooded with tears. Charles picked him up as he said to Kat, "I'm not sure if he's okay... I think that he probably ran away when I had battled Joe earlier. He usually tends to run whenever a battle happens..."

Bagon closely hugged Charles as he tugged on his shirt. He cried so loudly as Charles held him carefully around his arms and tried his best to calm him.

'What have I done?' Thought Joe. He looked at Bagon. Tears were streaming down his face, both Charles and Kat had very worried expressions on their faces. Joe decided to go back to his room

Aspen decided to find her room. She walked down the halls. Burst looked a little tired. I should return him to his pokeball, Aspen thought. She pulled the pokeball out of her pocket. "Take a rest, Burst," she said. A beam of light brought burst into the ball. Aspen continued walking.

Charles saw that something serious was up with Bagon. He carried him carefully in his arms, as he decided to go the Nurse to get him checked out.

He walked around, as he had wondered where the Nurse's Office was. He noticed Bagon dozed off, as he continued to walk to the Nurse's Office while Bagon snored quietly.