• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon of the Dying Stars Sign Up and Discussion

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Roleplay link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke...okemon-mystery-dungeon-styled-roleplay.21505/

Hello, and welcome! If you'd like to join the RP, please use the following form:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:
Codeword:

And now for the rules!
  1. Regular PokeCharms roleplay rules (if you haven't read those yet, read them now!)
  2. Hybrids characters are allowed, but they aren't very common in this world. If you decide to have multiple characters, only one of them can be a hybrid.
  3. NO LEGENDARY CHARACTERS, HYBRID OR OTHERWISE!
  4. Don't be upset if you don't get, well, chosen.........
  5. The rule above has nothing to do with whether you'll be accepted into the RP. If you keep your eyes and ears open for lore, you'll find out what I mean later in the RP
  6. Codeword is creampuff slurpuff
  7. DON'T LOOK AT OTHER'S POSTS TO FIND THE CODEWORD, DO IT YOURSELF!!!!
  8. Be nice.
  9. No powerplaying/mary sues/gary stus/anything like that.
  10. No human-turned-into-pokemon characters!
  11. The characters no nothing about Shadow pokemon, except in vague stories and fairy tales.
  12. I will roleplay as Shadow pokemon when needed.
  13. Have fun!!!! ^^

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ooh, I love lore-heavy RPs! Can I join?

Name:
Eve
Species: Eevee
Personality: Eve has a burning passion that cannot be contained. She lives life on the edge, always looking for adventure and getting into trouble. She's a touch rebellious and tends to be sarcastic in general conversation. However, beneath her rebel facade, she has a heart of gold and a love for life.
Looks: She looks like a relatively normal female Eevee. She does wear a lavender-colored scarf.
Other: She is not capable of evolving.
Codeword: creampuff slurpuff

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Ooh, I love lore-heavy RPs! Can I join?

Name:
Eve
Species: Eevee
Personality: Eve has a burning passion that cannot be contained. She lives life on the edge, always looking for adventure and getting into trouble. She's a touch rebellious and tends to be sarcastic in general conversation. However, beneath her rebel facade, she has a heart of gold and a love for life.
Looks: She looks like a relatively normal female Eevee. She does wear a lavender-colored scarf.
Other: n/a
Accepted!

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Rio
Species: Riolu
Personality: calm and creative, he is nice but doesn't really go out to learn about people
Looks: he has a bit extra fur on his chest and he has a scarf
Other: he is very perceptive

A_Normal_Snivy

Forgot that I need to make a bio of my own ^^'
Name: Astrid
Species: Electrike
Personality: Astrid is the happy-go-lucky sort of pokemon who you might see in the streets worshipping some sort of cheap, shiny thing that was on the ground for a while. She likes to go on "adventures" and LOVES getting attention from others. Astrid is somewhat stuck-up, however, and can be an attention hog at sometimes.
Looks: Astrid is a normal Electrike, except for the bright red scarf on her neck. She loves this scarf because it apparently makes her look good and "stylish".
Other: She will take your pretty things and use/show them off, saying that they were always her's.

Can I join?

Name: Nancy
Species: Vulpix-Eevee Crossbreed
Personality: Surprisingly cheerful and adventurous despite her disabilities, almost forgetting them a lot of the time, which can get her into trouble. She makes an effort to see good in most people, but will usually make up her mind on whether she likes a person or not immediately and will either be completely trusting or very cynical of them accordingly. This can make her seem a bit stupid, but it's more naivety; she doesn't always get that people aren't black and white.
Looks: Looks like a slightly fluffier Vulpix, especially around her neck. Her fur is a slightly lighter colour than a Vulpix. She is missing her front left leg. There's no wound as she was born without it. She wears a dark green band on her other front leg.
Other: The only things gained by her being a cross-breed, other than being fluffier, is that she has a slightly expanded move pool, and that under the right circumstances she (a kantonian vulpix) could in theory evolve into an Alolan Ninetails. This is not related, but she gets sick quite easily.
Codeword:
creampuff slurpuff

Btw, if you don't like her being disabled, just say and I'll change it

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Name: Lance
Species: Gallade
Personality: Lance is one who takes the well being of his friends. He can get very defensive of those who are hurt and those who can't defend themselves.
Looks: Has an X-shaped cut on his chest. As well as a red scarf on his neck.
Other: N/A
Codeword: Creampuff Slurpuff

Although I’m not sure if your still accepting people, I would like to join : )

Name: Confu
Species: Sableye
Personality: A professional prankster, can also help people get out of sticky situations.
Looks: A normal Sableye except its chest gem is a pale white.
Other: Big Brained.
From rule 6

A PMD thread! I’ve been hoping for one to pop up sometime. I hope it’s not too late to join. Also I’m going to put two characters in as a couple of friends, if that’s ok.

Name: Ronan
Species: Meowth
Personality:
Ronan is levelheaded and tactful. He always likes to consider the outcome of any situation before acting. But he tries to cut back and relax whenever he can. Ronan is amicable, but not very outspoken. He is a very faithful friend to Rose, and shows it by sticking up for her whenever he can.
Looks: He has light brown markings on his paws, but is a normal Meowth otherwise. He wears a pink scarf tied around his tail.
Other: His best friend and travel companion is Rose the Pikachu.

Name: Rose
Species: Pikachu
Personality:
Rose is energetic, curious, and friendly, if a bit airheaded occasionally. She is sometimes overly trusting, and can be gullible. Ronan does his best to keep her in check. Rose gives 100% in everything she does. She and Ronan enjoy traveling and exploring; Rose can hardly ever stay in one place for too long.
Looks:
A normal Pikachu, maybe a bit lighter in color. Her coat and cheeks are somewhat pale. She wears a pink scarf tied around her neck.

Mr.Meme

Previously DatBoiStuff
Can I join
Name:Brendan
Species: Pidgey (will evolve later)
Personality:Brendan Never thinks twice,this causes him to end up in some no good situations, he is aggresive but friendly
Looks:A normal pidgey with a hurt leg
Other: Can Take Some Hits

Name: Pyre
Species: Ninetales
Personality: Secretive, doesn’t talk to much. Yet she’s a great fighter, and cares deeply about her friends and family, yet she doesn’t show it offen.
Looks: Shiny Ninetails.
Other: She’s like a glass canon, she’s a good fighter, but not good at self-defence.

A reboot discussion post is in currently the works! I am still trying to build a setting (towns, cities etc.), guild system and establish some characters in the world first. If anyone has ideas for the RP, let me know. :)