• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Online: Roulette Tournement

The link to the website }. http://pokemon-online.eu/ (Pokémon Online)
Sign up and press play now. Search up your opponents username and get to battling!
Credit to DuncanKneedeep, HoodlumScrafty, Umbronite, Kaly, Wolfe Glick, All those youtubers that play roulette for the idea. I always wanted to be in one, here's my chance! And since I somehow couldn't create a tournament on the forum. Sign ups are in here. Here are the rules.

- ONLY allowing a even number of trainers in this tournament.
- NO doing kinda hack stuff like a swords dance Extreme speed Arceus. Or a Hone claws Subsitute Baton pass Smeargle. That makes it a little unfair.
- HAVE fun, if your not having fun then why are you even here.
- ANYONE can join. No matter what age or what talent you have. It's not like if you lose you die or if you win you win money or a strong Pokémon or whatever...
- ONLY I will use the Pokémon Randomizer, as some Pokémon in Alola isn't added in PO (Pokémon Online) yet.

Levels:
The Floor is lava -All non Flying type Pokémon carry a Flame orb
Gravity -All Flying type Pokémon has Iron ball.
Physical -On all of your non evolved Pokémon, They get EV boost and Evolite
Hoopa Madness -All Pokémon is swapped
- Stabbycat -All Pokémon must have STAB moveset.
- Birthday -All Pokémon must have SPECIAL moveset
- Karate gym -All Pokémon must have PHYSICAL moveset
- Mega Evolution- Revolution -All pokemon that can mega evolve hold the stone they need to achieve such power.
- Normal -A normal battle

Cards:
Clausebreaker -Breaks a Cause
Holidays - Depends on which holiday is the nearest, the user can swap for the mascot of that holiday. (Christmas= Stantler, Easter= Togepi, Halloween= Chandulure etc.)
Form change -A Pokémon of your choice changes form, if none on field can change form, then re-roll
Mega bond -One Pokémon of your choice can mega evolve if they can, if they can't this turns into a Holidays card.
Curse re-roll -Reroll someone's Pokémon into a bad Pokémon
Bless re-roll Reroll one of your Pokémon into a stage 2 or possibly legendary.
Reaperchu -kill a Pokémon, making it never be in the battle
Slogan Logan -Have one of your Pokémon run a slogan set.
Evolve-set -Evolve a Pokémon
Evolve-all -Evolve a whole entire team

I will be the one randomizing the Pokémon, here's what I got from the randomizer.

Level: Mega evolution- Revolution

Heatmor
Swanna
Espurr
Plusle
Eevee (Now Stantler becuase of Holidays card)
Talonflame

Card: Holidays card

Also put your username in Pokémon battle online here: Z_RaichuGamez

Just now, I built my team up with a decent moveset and items.

Last edited by a moderator: