• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

Jett had gone out to find some more villages and had gone to some more caves to find berries and he was returning he saw the somewhat destroyed forest and Mirage. "Mirage! What happened I left for a day and the forest is destroyed! And how did you evolve?!" Jett asked as he landed.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver saw a familiar shape, but not really, so he never noticed Jett land. All though he could stand up now. Mirage's love made him feel better in general, Oliver loved to be with Mirage.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage shuddered. "It was...Lee...my hatred for him and my love for Oliver made me evolve...now that he's gone....I don't feel that much hatred for him. And the forest being destroyed, that was some sort of evil spirit that control of many of us, mainly me and Lee."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
His ears didn't hurt anymore. He could hear. Finally. He was on the road to recovery. He heard Jett and wrote "I can hear you now! :)" Oliver looked vary happy.

SaiyanDakon

"Aren't you hungry Oliver? I'll get us something to eat." Mirage said, getting up to get some Sitrus Berries. She smiled at Oliver, blushed and kissed him.

"Oliver I'm glad you're feeling better but I'm going to stick with Wally for a while to what he does." Jett said as he hugged them both. "I'll see you guys soon, don't forget me!" He yelled as he followed Wally.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage waved at Oliver and runs into the forest. She finds a few apples and Sitrus Berries and brought them to the rest of her friends. "Here...This'll have to do." She said.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
As Wally is walking through the woods, he wonders where Roy went. He was thinking about looking for him. After all, Roy had become one of his best friends.

SaiyanDakon

"Bye Sam!!" She yelled. Mirage took an apple and bit into it. She heard what Oliver said and smiled. "I too am glad that no one is fighting...But I'm more glad that I'm with you." She said as Mirage sat down next to Oliver, blushing.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver blushed, and hugged Mirage. "I never thought these things would happen. I was just a lonely Oshawott." Oliver said. "I can't stop thinking about you. Even during your fight." Oliver smiled.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
"I haven't really been anywhere... for a while I was too afraid to go anywhere." Wally told the Noivern as he was soaring above his head.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage blushed as Oliver hugged her. "Not anymore you're not...you're my boyfriend and that's final. You're also friends to Wally, Jett, Sam, Lee, and Roy." She said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well then in that case." Jett said as he picked up the pikachu and began to fly up into the sky. "Tell me where you want to go first Wally!" Jett asked him as he gave him an aerial view of the area.