• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Personality

Here's a neat little game that Shiny, Shado, RX, Virgil and somewhat I made up.

~You assign a Pokemon to the person above you based on personality traits, so say that Virgil posted above me, I would give him a Politoad cause he acts quirky sometimes.

~no favorites and no signature Pokemon for the person above you, so you just can't give Virgil a poor Spinda or a Barboach. =/

~You also gotta give a reason why you think that pokemon matches that person. a sentence long please?

So because no one posted before me I'll give an example.

I had Tangrow think of a pokemon for me and he said Snubble and then he said and I qoute.
Although you're sometimes funny and fluffy, You can be rather grumpy and, er, violent >>

enjoy ^^

I associate you with a Riolu.

I do so because Carmen described it as a "very hyper pokemon" in her Fic, like you when you hear certain songs XD

That is all.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I thinks Shado should be a Misdreavus. She's, like, dark, cute, and semi-mischievous. Yes, I think Misdreavus are cute, especially after reading Sem's fic with Fida and Elvia. ^^

I see Virgil as a Mawile~

Yes, I has reason. Mawile are cute, but can be mischievous and devious, and occasionally mean, and sometimes, completely random, as they have a big moveset. Like Virgil :3

I could say Tangrowth or Tangela, but that would be too easy.

Therefore, I see Tangrow as a Wobbuffet. Blue, four legs, and... wears lipstick... when female?

I got nothin'.

I see you as a nice fatty Drifloon, TBA.

Your a pretty easy guy to talk to, your mellow and your pretty cool to hang around in chat.

I picture Zacky as a Beedrill.

Because he not only looks and sounds dangerous, but he actually means buisness. And sometimes he's just calm and cool to talk to. (That's my opinion anywayz)

I picture Chibi as a electrode.

Why? I think so because Chibi has a very explosive personality. (Not to mention most of your avatars involve pyrokinetic things often...)

Why? I think so because Chibi has a very explosive personality. (Not to mention most of your avatars involve pyrokinetic things often...)

Oh Thanks. *crosses arms* XD

I picture Rain as a Persain. She has grace and power all in one. She has a certain gleam in her eye that observes, and even though she is nice, she's someone you want on your side in a battle. And she's a cat. :p

Chibi, I always see you as a Delibird xD

Your always there for someone in chat, you like helping people out, and your a pretty nice person overall. ^^

I see you a Happiny Zacky XD

Super powerful and fun loving X3
[quote author=Shado link=topic=6099.msg101541#msg101541 date=1242525787]

Oh Thanks. *crosses arms* XD
[/quote]

XP

Shado, Shado, Shado....
hmmm....
Kadabra. Because you always talk to me, anyway, about the Battle Factory, and that takes though, which Kadabra does ^^

xD
I see Cody as a Totodile.
A little bit hyperactive, constantly smile-y, albeit probably not as likely to run around screaming "TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTTOTOTOTTOTOTTOTOTO" in a bad Donald Duck voice. Overall, kinda cuddly though :V

Dani is a total cheater xD

But, I guess since we've entered this realm, Dani is a Sneasel riding a Houndoom over top a mountain that a Ttar is eating. : D

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Cody is definately with out a doubt an Aipom because he just has that impish hyper nature about him.

GODS. INTERRUPTED 2 TIMES. ;_;

I say Psycho monkey is a chimchar,

because Chimchars are crazed little psychotic hyper things. need I say more? XO

Ethan is obviously a giant Spinda, cause he's totally random and quirky, is always different every time we see him.

Zacky is a Beedrill. Because he is calm, cool, nice to talk to, and dangerous when angered.

(I'm having to make these short so I'm not INTERUPPTED. ;-; )

Psycho Monkey

Chibi is a Ninetales for being elegant, but will torment you for the rest of your days if you get on her bad side.

:D

To me, Psycho is like a Bannette. He is a lover of destruction and death and is quite insane. Yet there are moments of brilliancy that shows that he is quite comfortable with his madness and enjoys it. He is very powerful, yet very mischevious and loves playing pranks on people. Yet sometimes he has brief mometnts of something...better, like a good side.

(Be happy, being a Bannette from my POV is quite an honor.)

Psycho Monkey

:D

To me, Psycho is like a Bannette. He is a lover of destruction and death and is quite insane. Yet there are moments of brilliancy that shows that he is quite comfortable with his madness and enjoys it. He is very powerful, yet very mischevious and loves playing pranks on people. Yet sometimes he has brief mometnts of something...better, like a good side.

(Be happy, being a Bannette from my POV is quite an honor.)

I am more than honored Chibi! That is by far the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. You captured my personality so well! I luv yew!

Psycho I say is a Dusknoir. He loves evil and plotting to kill me. He is insane, psycho, and many more things. If you turn your back on him he will more than likely steal your soul.

I would say that Chibi is an Arcanine. She has elegance, ferouciousness, and fluffyness that matches her with the fire dog. (If I end up doing you again, I'll try to find a grass type that matches you, but can't think of any at this time)

Brendan... definitely a Relicanth for me.

Resilient, wise, never changing. Always a nice guy with good things to say.

I'd call LoN a Ambipom.

You are like, an all around person. Like a Mario. In short. Kind of like how you can do lots of different things at once, which I think Ambipom can as well.

Ethan is a Dunsparce,

He's quirky and funny to the point where you just have a wtf look on your face from what he's doing. But in the end you get it and laugh at the joke. XD