• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: Plasma Uprising

Hilbert: Freeze!
Plasma: No, YOU freeze!
YOU MUST ASK ON MY PROFILE BEFORE JOINING!!!!!!
@Mewtwofan259
@GreninjaTrainer013 If you guys still wanted to do it.

RULES:
-You can't be edgy. DopeLeafeon470's golden rule.
-You can't start out with a Pokemon unless it is a pet and can't be used for battle.
-This won't be having the opinions of an irl Pokemon fan. Meaning you can't say things like "Wow, when will Game Freak stop making bipedal fire starters?"
-You must have a character under 16.
-No cussing.
-Have fun!
To ensure you've read the rules, say KERSTI SUCKS

CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:
Jason
Origin: (optional)
Appearance: Green short-sleeve t-shirt with a tan jacket around it. Has a green scarf, has white skin and green hair. Also has blue jeans, a cowboy hat, and green shoes.
Personality: Jason was never comfortable around girls. He always stands for his friends, although he is pretty passive sometimes. He also has a love for nature and science. And birds....and science.
Battle Theme: (also optional but I wouldn't do it because the risk I'm taking right now is over 9,000)
Hometown: Aspertia City
Extra:
Let's roleplay!
------------------------------------
"Our plan has officially been rehearsed. Now it is time to initiate Phase One of our plan: Capture Kyurem," a glowing red eye appeared, revealing Ghetsis.

Jason was SUPER excited. He had gotten an email from Professor Juniper saying he was chosen to start his adventure as a Pokemon Trainer! He ran to the top of the steps, where Professor Juniper was waiting. "Whoa! You look pooped!" she joked. "Yeah! I'm really excited!" said Jason, taking deep breaths. "Unfortunate, because your first Pokemon can't be chosen until everyone gets here..." he sighed. "That's okay! I'm always open to new friends!"

Last edited:
KERSTI SUCKS

Is it fine if I break rule #2? Alex has always had a Pichu, and it's pretty much what Pikachu is to Ash. Though, in every airport he goes to, Pichu's level always decreases because of a sort of machine he has to go through.

Name: Alex
Origin: Used to live in the Keno region, until he lost to the Elite Four and decided to train some more in other regions, where he competed. Unova is his 6th region he's travelling.
Appearance: Black hair, pale skin. He also wears a red hoodie. He has long blue pants which don't even fit well, and he has purple LED shoes. Don't ask how he got 'em.
Personality: Chill and confident, Alex lacks the ability to do something with thinking first for whatever reason. He has a passion for Pokemon, and he can easily befriend them whenever he spots one. Though sometimes he's a bit overconfident and gets himself into trouble.
Battle Theme: Battle! Wally - ORAS
Extra: His Pichu is usually on his shoulder, and Pichu is Alex's best friend. And they always will be. Seriously.

---

Alex had recently arrived in the Unova region by airplane. He landed on an island next to the region, but then he got taken by boat to Aspertia City. He was really excited for meeting Professor Juniper, a good friend of the main professor of Keno, Professor Alnus. He walked towards the lab, and entered. "Hello, Professor Juniper! It's nice to meet you." Alex said, patting Pichu on the back.

(I should've been more specific. I meant like your whole hall of fame team from another region or whatever, Pichu can stay, as long as you pay attention to the Unova Pokemon and stuff)

"Oh, hey! My name's Jason!" Jason proposed a handshake. "Oh! Looks like we already have our second trainer!" said Juniper, smiling. "Woah, hey, is that a Pichu?" asked Jason, petting the boy's Pichu with his index finger.

Alex shook his hand, then took his attention on his pet Pichu. "Heh, yeah. Pichu has travelled with me through Keno, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. We're really good pals." Alex said. Pichu let out a happy cry, almost as if to say "Yes!". "Anyway, Professor Juniper, where are the other trainers? Are they coming?"

"Yes, there is one more trainer before you can choose. If it makes you feel better, I can show them to you!" she said. She had three Pokeballs in her hand, and threw them all out in sync. There was an adorable piglet, a vulnerable sea otter, and a smug leaf.

"Well, who are these li'l ones?" Alex said, going down to look at them all. In his eyes, they looked so.. adorable. "Ahhh! It's so hard to choose.. But I think I have one in my mind which I want to pick!" He said, patting the 3 each at a time.

Each of them snuggled Alex as he pet them. "This is Oshawott, a Water-Type. He's very shy, but he's very affectionate," explained Juniper. "Oshot!" greeted Oshawott. "This is Tepig, a Fire-Type. He's an outgoing, extroverted piglet with a struggle to control his fire abilities."
Tepig was going to greet them, but instead he sneezed and let out a bit of flame. "And finally, Snivy, a Grass-Type. He always likes striving to be the best, and I'm sure one of you two will bring him what he wants," Juniper finished. "Heh, looks like all of them already like you," Jason nudged Alex playfully.

Pichu chuckled a bit, and started patting the 3 starters. "Heh heh!" Alex laughed, standing back up. "Well, I can't afford to get the starters before the other trainer comes. Let's wait a bit more."

(Bad news. Mewtwofan's activity rate declined. I'm afraid we'll have to open this up. Also, what starter did you want? Not to be a big Blue, I'm asking so that I don't accidentally pick the one you wanted.)

"Well, would you look at this view!" Exclaimed Jason as he ran to the edge of the platform and gaped at the ocean of trees, shining with life in the sunlight.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
KERSTI SUCKS

Name: Glacier
Origin: Used to live in the Johto Region until he moved to the Unova Region
Appearance: Blonde hair, pale skin. He wears a jacket that's unzipped, revealing his T-Shirt and has the Team Plasma symbol on the right side. He also has Blue shorts and also wears black tennis shoes. There is a necklace he carved around his neck in the shape of a Dragonair.
Personality: Glacier loves Pokemon and loves battling other trainers. He is determined in times in order to win when he believes in his Pokemon and is somewhat angered when someone mentions Team Plasma.
Battle Theme: Vs. Pokemon Trainer N-B2W2
Extra: (None)

-------

Glacier walked to Professor Juniper's lab and went inside. "Hello? I'm here for my starter Pokemon." He called out. Glacier then saw two trainers, one with a Pichu. I've heard of the starter Pokemon that the professor gives out...I already know who I'm going to pick as my partner for my journey. He thought. Glacier walked over to the two trainers. "Hey...I'm Glacier. Nice to meet you." He said.

"Oh, hey, I'm Jason. Nice to meet you," he said. "Now...about these three..." he turned around. "Oh, since everyone's here, why not?" said Juniper. "Sweet! Now, let's see...uh..." he was embarrassed that he didn't know which one to pick when his friends did. "Uh, you guys pick first!" he said.

SaiyanDakon

"Alright. Oshawott." Glacier said, pointing at the water type. "You're my partner." He smiled at Oshawott and held out a hand for him to climb onto his arm and onto his shoulder. "We'll fight together and become the strongest in Unova, so please come with me." He pleaded.

((Do we or do you control the Pokemon?))

(NOOOO! I WAS GONNA PICK OSHAWOTT!)

"Oh, I was kind of hoping to get Oshawott..." Alex said. "But, that's okay! I'm gonna pick Tepig then. Hello Tepig!" Alex said, looking at Tepig. Tepig let out a happy cry, immediately getting into Alex's arms at first sight. "Okay then.. I don't think I'm gonna give my Pokemon nicknames. What about you guys?"

(You control your Pokemon, only I have the authority to control others, which I hardly do unless they're not following the rules, so you shouldn't worry about it.)

"Well, I guess that leaves Snivy," said Jason, who held out his arms. Snivy wanted to play hard-to-get, but he shrugged it off and decided to climb up Jason's arm and join him anyway. "Trainers, on your journey, you will encounter new friends, new enemies, and of course, new challenges. So go, explore Unova, and come back with every Gym Badge there is!" Juniper smiled. "We won't let you down, Professor!" Saluted Jason. Then he looked at his to-be-companions. "It's been a while since I've been on an adventure with just dudes. That's a relief..."

SaiyanDakon

((Sorry about that. To be honest, all Unova starters are amazing))

Glacier relaxed when Professor Juniper only said enemies. Enemies? Ha! I know my enemies and they were my former allies! He thought harshly. Oshawott climbed onto Glacier's hand and then crawled on his arm to reach the boy's shoulder. "Want to see things on my view? That's fine with me." He said, smiling at Oshawott. Then Glacier turned to Professor Juniper. "Aren't we supposed to have a Pokedex?" He asked.

Pichu went to play with Tepig and immediately went out, making a bunch of hand signals, which Alex could understand perfectly. "Oh! Right! I don't really need a Pokedex, as I already have this old one from Keno, my home.." Alex said, pulling out a red and green Pokedex, with a "K" on the back.

"Oh, of course! How could I forget?" She pulled out two Pokédexes, and handed them to Jason and Glacier. "Your first destination is the Aspertia City gym, a Normal-Type gym, so it's only weakness are Fighting-Type moves. However..." Juniper looked at Alex. "Your Tepig evolves into a Pignite, a Fire/Fighting-Type. Or, you can challenge the Striaton City gym, where all three of you can battle at once."
"I would like to go to the Striaton City gym," said Jason.

SaiyanDakon

"Hey Oshawott! You up for a gym battle at the Striaton City Gym?" Glacier asked his new partner. Oshawott looked at Glacier and nodded, replying with a "Osha!" in agreement. The trainer laughed a little and received his Pokedex from Professor Juniper. "Thank you, but I'll need some other Pokemon to help us on our journey together." He said.

"A'right. If we get to battle together, I'm totally fine with that." Alex said. "Thanks, Professor Juniper! I hope that we meet again!" He waved, going out of the lab, where Tepig and Pichu would be playing together cheerfully. "Hey, Pichu! We're heading over to Striaton City, for our first Gym badge!" As soon as the Tepig and Pichu heard that, they were filled with utter joy and confidence.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier followed Alex out of the lab. "Hey...Alex. How about we test our Pokemon in a battle?" He asked, eager to see Oshawott's strength. Oshawott looked startled at first but got over that feeling and replaced it with a bit of determination. "It'll be fun to see how strong my rival is." Glacier added, grinning.