• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Plushies!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I think we mentioned starting a thread like this a while back and never did, so better late than never! Let's talk about plushies and share our collections :D

I've just ordered this, which was released today in Japan. I nearly squeed myself to death when I saw it:
$_57.JPG

I have a fair few Pokemon plushies, which I'll try and nab a photo of later :) So yeah, what plushies does everyone own or want?

I got myself a Leafeon Pokedoll at ColossalCon 2012 the year before last. It's my favorite Eeveeloution, has a great design, and is fluffy. I love it, even if it is my only Pokemon plushie.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yay! Thank you muchly for finally making this. I'd originally wanted to but kept running out of the energy to do so. :'D

I've personally been collecting Pokemon plushies since the franchise first hit Canada and have been continuously expanding my collection year to year. Since my collection is so large and varied these days I likely could never pick a single favourite plushie. So many of them are lovable and adorably squishy. ♥

I dug through my iPad/iPhone photo collections and found several plushie pics that I'd snapped over the past year, so imma share some of 'em here. :)

IMG_0103.png

A group shot of some plushies that I bought in 2012. They've still never been set up properly in my bedroom and are currently piled on the corner of my bed.

IMG_0119.png

Bought these guys during one of my visits to Disney World, Florida, within the Japan giftshop located in Epcot's World Showcase.

IMG_0289.png

Picked these two up while visiting Toronto last summer. I love the Flygon and, while the thing is a tad fugly, couldn't resist purchasing the Shiny Charizard plush.

IMG_0308.png

More plushies and two Pikachu pillows that I also purchased during my Toronto trip last summer. The image itself is a snapshot of my loot from Fan Expo Canada 2013.

IMG_0175.png

Bidoof! In a hat! Because I could.

Kalos-Starter-Plushies-(Min.png

My first two Kalos plushies, who were soon joined by...

IMG_0021.png

This Fennekin, which was given to me by a friend as a Christmas gift.
And...

IMG_0625.png

.. this other, somewhat larger, Fennekin, which my mother gave me for my birthday. :)

IMG_0106.png

I came upon this 'lil Eevee one day while out shopping for Christmas gifts. As soon as I saw it (and spammed @Demelza with a photo of it via mah phone) I knew it was destined to meet one of my other plushies~

IMG_0205.png

Had to happen. ♥ :)

And that's it from me! For now. :3

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Hmm, I have distinct memories of sending @Linkachu a Snorlax... I have photos of him sitting in his box, somewhere on my computer!

I have:
  • a Pikachu and Pichu, which were the "Pikachu of the month" from the Japanese Pokemon Centers one month a long time ago
  • a Wobbuffet from a Japanese UFO catcher, bought from eBay. Although technically he belongs to my husband
  • a Chikorita "shoulder buddy", bought from the very dangerous to one's wallet pkmncollectors community on livejournal
  • a Bonsly from Nintendo World
  • a Sudowoodo that my friends Tim & Peter bought, though I can't remember whether they got it at Nintendo World or in Japan
I know for a fact that @Magpie has photos of the Sudowoodo since he showed up at a 'Charms meet... somewhere :D. (It was when we went to Liverpool to get Regigigas, and the first time we'd ever met @Toru ).

Here are Pikachu, Pichu, and Wobbuffet:
IMG_0874.jpg

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Photos!

Okay so, here's my collection of plushie goodness. Yay for plushies!
2014-01-26 13.39.50.jpg

2014-01-26 13.44.27.jpg

These are special chibi plushies from the Pokemon Center and my prize possession: Manectric plush!

So lovely seeing all the nice plush Pokemon everyone owns! @baratron I remember the pictures! I'll have to have a look for them, they'll be on a disc somewhere :D

I have a charmander, a poliwhirl, and a dragonite plush back home, although unfortunately I don't have any pictures and I can't go take one due to a current spatial incompatibility. I do have a large collection of plastic pokemon figures that I recently assembled after a regrettable ebay binge. x3

I remember trying to win a giant turtwig plush at a fair and blowing $20 before I realized how the carnie was fooling me. Sigh.

I am sooooo jealous of Katie's shiny charizard plush right now.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Was looking through my photobucket account and stumbled upon this picture, so I figured I'd toss it here:

Trophy-1.png

Bought that Oshawott plushie at the Canada 2012 VGC Nationals event, the only nationals level tournament that Canada has hosted to date (couldn't resist attending). I placed 3rd at the tournament. It's still an awesome memory. :)

I have a large charmander, large bulbasaur, electronic and non-electronic pikachus, zorua, mini-bulbasaur, mudkip, oshawott, and torchic. and lets not forget the pokeball. sorry, no pictures.
58485_trainercard-Caitlin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect heaps of plushies, so I'd be happy to share my collection with everyone :)
Here are my 3 Emolgas:
2014-03-07 23.18.09.jpg

The big Emolga talks :3 Here's the big Emolga in it's box when it first arrived in the mail and I remember I was so excited!
3426371c96c98329cdf208d0bdd56bac-d6jrf22.jpg

I got this little Dedenne from an anime store, and it was the last one there so I was very lucky!
2014-01-03 21.00.47.jpg

Here's my Dedenne and my big Emolga with 2 of my Pikachu plushies. Electric rodents unite!
2014-03-07 23.19.46.jpg

Here are my 3 Kalos starters plushies:
2014-03-07 23.21.20.jpg

Here's a photo of just the Fennekin, I got this plush before Chespin and Froakie since Fennekin is my favourite starter :3
2013-10-28 15.36.11.jpg

Here are some miscellaneous plushies; a Snorlax, Happiny, Snivy, Oshawott, Dewott, and Chikorita, I received the Chikorita as a gift from a friend :3
2014-03-07 23.25.39.jpg

Lastly, I also have a Poké Ball. Lol, random Pikachu X3
2014-03-07 23.24.30.jpg

Hope you all enjoy my photos!

Here are just some of the plushies I own.
plushies 2.png this is my pillow Andrew. ♥ There's a pokemon card censoring a nasty juice stain (I had him since I was 7). ♥
plushies 1.pngsome more... I got this 1999 togepi plush from a gargae sale andI just happened to get lucky and find it! ♥(you can see my giant Darkrai figure)...plushies 3.png
I have a bunch more though. And like a basket full of my lovable figures. ♣

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
So I noticed that a few Mega Plushies had started to surface, so figured I'd type Mega Manectric into Google (because the second one appears it is so mine!). Sadly, no result on the Mega front but I did encounter this...

ilu_manectric_plush_by_jellystitch-d76f64t.jpg
It's by someone called Jellystitch on DeviantART and oh my goodness. Shame I can't own it. It is perfection :')

I've got a whole ton of Plushies, I've been collecting them for about 2 years now. These are the ones I have
YEpFf3D.jpg

Yeah I have a lot XD
EuFYKjJ.jpg

Here is another pic showing my Fennekin, Virizion, Palkia, Latios, Chespin, Spritzee, Oshawott, Shadow Lugia, Zekrom, Reshiram, Mandibuzz, Shiny Genesect, Snivy and Giratina Plushies :D (and for some reason my Ender Dragon Plushie is in there XD )
9cmwsqC.jpg

This picture shows my Pikachu, Piplup, Lucario, Jolteon, Glaceon, Flareon, Leafeon, Eevee, Blaziken, Ho-oh, Serperior, Manectric and Kyogre plushies. Cobalion, Charizard and Charmander are in the background.
qXyUZN7.jpg

This is my Zoroark, Pichu and Mewtwo plushies. Snivy is also in there again XD (this pic was taken on my sisters bed, thats why the sheets look different)
29Ui1lF.jpg

Here is another picture of my huge Palkia and Latios plushies (The Latios plush is actually a bootleg, but I don't really mind because he is really awesome and cuddly XD ) :) (also taken in my sister's bed, thats her creeper plush in the background)

Well thats it really XD
I also have a Shiny Vaporeon, Shiny Magikarp and an Articuno plushie coming in that I ordered online, but they haven't arrived yet, but I'll be sure to post pictures of them when they do :D
I hope you liked the pictures :)

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Yay! You have the same Manectric plush as me! :') Awesome collection, I really like the Mandibuzz, I didn't actually realise they'd made a plush of it!

Yeah I really like Manectric, it is one of my favourite Electric types (along with Raikou and Zekrom) so when I saw that plushie of him I brought is straight away :D As for the Mandibuzz plush, she was part of series of Mini-plushies that was released about 2 years ago (I pretty sure that the Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon plushies in one of the other pictures on this thread are also part of the some series). She was one of the rarer plushies in the series, which is probably why you have never seen her before, and she cost quite a bit but was definitely worth it. Plus Mandibuzz is one of my favourite Unova Pokemon (just behind Virizion, Snivy and Zekrom) so just like the Manectric plushie, I had to get her ^^

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I used to collect Pokemon plushies. I had 1 huge Piplup plush, one small piplup plush and one Pacharisu plush.I used to have 3 pikachu figures all lined up. I should start collecting again...

i only have 2 pokemon plushes, a mystery dungeon eos pikachu and pokeball my younger cousin gave me. i used to have a small munchlax but my old dog tore it up

I thought I might share some of the plushies I've gotten for Christmas :D

About a week and a half ago, I got an EB Games gift-card from a half-relative (if you know what I mean) of mine. I was really excited since I looovvveee EB Games. I had seen a Jolteon plush there before, so I knew I was going to get that with my money. I walked into EB Games and something caught my eye, something that I had been wanting for ages. The Large sized Takara Tomy Chespin. The cool thing was that he was on special for $28. I brought him without any hesitation :D I also had enough money left over to get the Jolteon as well. I was very very happy :)
Sby2PBL.png

uT17GkI.png

I remember when I first saw the Takara Tomy Black Kyurem and White Kyurem plushies. I was instantly in love. The problem was, they were to expensive for me to buy. I though I'd never get my hands on one. The one I loved the most was Black Kyurem, but for some reason he was always the most expensive on of the two..... Anyways I was browsing Ebay one day and came across a Black Kyurem plushie selling for 60 pounds (with postage). I had a look and done all the maths and stuff. It worked out to be $80 Australian dollars (including postage). I jumped up into the air in joy, this was the first time I had seen this plushie under $120. I asked Mum if she could get it for me for Christmas. After some begging she finally agreed. I was so excited when I unwrapped him this morning. He is a very nice plush. Very detailed and soft (especially around the grey coloured areas). He is also quite big, bigger than what I expected him to be :D
HV5kMA7.png

RbXCQH5.png

Last but not least we have Wailord, who is now the biggest plush in my collection!
I first saw this Wailord while doing my weekly browse on Ebay. It first I thought was only a small plush, I saw the price and was fairly shocked. $170 for a small plushie???? Jeez the prices are getting rediculous! Anyway I soon figured out that the Wailord was infact over 25 inches long. Obviously as soon as I saw this, I wanted the Wailord. I found one for $123 (still really expensive, but a ton cheaper than what other sellers were selling them for). Since Mum new how much I wanted this, she brought it for me (she had a fair amount of money that week since she worked extra days).
I've gotta say, this is the biggest Wailord plushie I've ever seen, he even looks bigger than that Pokemon Time Wailord they released a few years ago (and it was big!) He is very soft and cuddly, you could even use him as a pillow! I absolutely love him :D For some reason he looks small in the pics, but trust me he is HUGE!
yiVpE1b.png

L7odfDH.png

So thats all of em. I've recieved another $100 from family members, so'll be able to buy some more plushies soon. The Litleo Pokedoll is first on my list!
Here is a pic of them all together!
BJXz57q.png

I know everyone must be sick and tired of seeing my plush now, but I swear this is the last post I'll make in a while ok! I Swear!!!
Anyway I got some super duper cute and special plushies today. I also got a Mega Aggron figure today, but since it isn't plush related there are no pics of it.
These are my newest plush!

Sleeping Kalos starters.

These are the super adorable and special plushies I was talking about. They were only sold on New Years Day at the Pokemon Centers in Japan. They will never be sold again. Apparently they sold out in less than a few hours as well! I paid a lot of money for these ($186 for the set) guys but still got them at a very very
good price. Some people on Ebay are selling them for over $300, and if you want to buy the whole set on
PokeVault.com your looking at paying around $600. I feel really honoured to own these adorable plush.
Chespin is my fave out of the three and my sister likes Fennekin.
CvWld4O.png

As you can see they are big, in fact they are life size :D

Pokemon Center Litleo

I'm thinking of Collecting Litleo/Pyroar plush, so I thought I'd buy this one to start of the collection. At first I
was going to get the Pokedoll of Litleo, but then I changed my mind. Why you ask. Well you see, on Ebay
there are a whole load of sellers who sell fake Pokemon plushies, usually copies of official plush, they then pass them of as real (so they are basically scamming people). Anyway what happens when this starts
happening? People who sell the legit plushies start raising the prices, this means that they become almost
unaffordable. Since fakes of this Litleo plush were appearing on Ebay, the costs of the Legit Litleos were
skyrocketing. I new I had to find this one fast!!! Luckily I found a seller who was selling legit plush at very
very good prices, one of them happened to be the Litleo I was after. Obviously I brought it XD. He is kinda
small, but what he lacks in size he makes up for in adorableness ^^
QKZfEUb.png

Oh and here is terrible pic of my full collection now!
JrJ2bn7.png

I'm really sorry that the pic is so blurred and ugly looking, but it was the clearest I could get it. As you can see my collection has grown a lot. Awwww... look at wailord with that big grin on his face XD

Anyways thats my last post for a while, since I'm probably getting annoying on this thread.

I love collecting Pokemon plushies too. I'm sort of reorganizing my room, so I had to move my collection away from their organized location - when I did had them organized, shows off most of my plush collection:
Picture155_zps2c73d5e5.jpg

Picture353_zps0684a6a3.jpg

Picture012_zpsb00bdac8.jpg

Picture062_zpseb110b0e.jpg

as you can tell, not every plush is Pokemon related
A video of my current Fox & Eeveelution collection: I couldn't find a Ninetales plush, I had one custom made.

Here's another video on my older Pokemon collection - it's missing many Pokemon I bought after I made the video. I think I made the video in August 2014
the video I made a month after - when 3 Pokemon I bought from Japan arrived:

Ajk3I2k.jpg

I’ve gotten a few more plushies over the past few months, so… um.. here they are!

Female Meowstic – Sooooooo soft! She from the Espurr WANTED! Series and is pretty big (about 15-16 inches from her feet to the tip of her ears).She has kinda made me want to get some more Female Meowstic stuff now LOL.
Shiny Mega Rayquaza – I’m pretty sure I posted a pic of him before, but one more wouldn’t hurt!
Pansage – My sister got him for me from Big W.
Pikados – This guy was so expensive (since he was the limited Edition Shiny version), but totally worth it. Love him so much ♥
Ninetales – For years and years I waited for Ninetales to get the plush it deserved….. Years and years…. Nothing. Then a few weeks ago my dream became a reality. IT FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! I snatched it up as soon as possible; I didn’t want to miss out. She finally arrived today and boy does she look great. She’s really well made and really soft, and I’m really glad her tails are separate, I just makes her look even better. I might get the Vulpix eventually as well. Gotta love those Fire Foxes!
Pokemon Time Jolteon – OMFG! Cutest think ever! I love the Pokemon Time stuff, so when they announced the Eeevee collection I knew I had to get the plush of my fave eeveelution. It’s so little and cute and.. eeee….!!!!!

So I noticed that a few Mega Plushies had started to surface, so figured I'd type Mega Manectric into Google (because the second one appears it is so mine!). Sadly, no result on the Mega front but I did encounter this...

View attachment 59557
It's by someone called Jellystitch on DeviantART and oh my goodness. Shame I can't own it. It is perfection :')
Yay you have my fave Pokémon! Even its on my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/RovenzManectric

I have quite a few
A life sized fennekin called Matilda Wolf
CI_84449_1383593446.JPG

A shiny eevee from StoreNVY named Dove
IMG_8881_original.JPG

A shaymin named Flower
61YGFM%2BkqoL._SY355_.jpg

A sylveon called Sylveon
61p1HW2F5jL._SY355_.jpg

A Pikachu called Sparky (first poke plush ever)
Pokemon-18-inch-Plush----pTRU1-16028482dt.jpg

An Eevee I got from GameStop named Katie
81UF%2Bz2J2gL._SY355_.jpg

A Meloetta called Meloetta
417JBgCNW-L._SY300_.jpg

Thats it! I'm trying to get a few more!

Last edited: