• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Discussion

Name: Emerie Hallows
Sexuality: Straight
Year: Freshman (Bit odd, since she's a girl, but whatever.)
Appearance: Mainly has a slim posture, though she's rather short. Around 4'2, being accurate. But she forgot her weight, somehow. She has "chalk white" skin (Its just really pale), and her eyes are glistening blue. Her hair is long and brown, having a slanted fringe that just goes above her left eye. She has a oval birthmark on her neck. She wears a white, long sleeved shirt, and there's a black cardigan over that most of the time. To hide her birthmark, she has a small white scarf with black dots on. She also has black, slim trousers with fairly deep pockets, but does that bit matter? Anyway, she has only one main colour that's not monochromatic on her outfit, and it's her shoes. They're red with white laces. Also has a beige handbag, and it holds her stuff, plus the 5 other Pokeballs that contain her team. Rose, her Bond Partner, has her Pokeball on the outer zip on the bag.
Personality: Though looking serious by her dull appearance, she is actually timid but willing to talk. Most people took her nature to mind, and she liked it that way. Thing is, she's hyper talented at performing and photography, which caused one of her "private" training sessions to become crazily popular to nearly the whole elementary school she went to. She got ultra popular, and kept that up to heading to the Royal Academy. She hopes being here is quieter then her past.
Group: Popular Girls
Role: (Listed above): (Probs just regular student.)
Responsibilities: (For roles only)
Talents: Performing and photography, but also has a knack for impersonating Pokemon cries.
Bond Partner: Rose, Grovyle (Will evolve).
Pokemon:
Kokoa, Female Togedemaru.
Nettle, Male Jumpluff.
Maru, Bronzong.
Nikob, Female Leafeon.
Emeru, Male Pachirisu.
Parents: Enthrall Hallows and Gorai Hallows.
Siblings: Mugyu, Older Brother.
Senca, Younger Sister.
Crush: N/A (?)
Other: Jeez I worked hard on this form. My first RP, too!

Yea. Plus, the time skip happened when Tony and Shade weren't done having their conversation. I have been fairly busy these past several days (appointments up the whazoo and finding jobs and getting a car/insurance), so I don't have time to get posts done. Today or tonight, I might, but that just all hinges on if I'm done with cleaning my room.

Please warn us of a time skip ahead of time. It is really jarring to have a little thing planned and then it gets derailed because the pace is moving way too fast. I was planning to interact with more characters in between classes, but now I have to catch up and I'm unable to do what I had initially planned, which was to start building relations with other students with these characters of mine. Plus, my post will take more time to make because I have to make up for the time that was skipped, and I frankly don't have the time to do that.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Guess who's back in the rp game? ( Again... )

Name: Kana Matrai
Sexuality: Androsexual - Basically attracted to masculinity
Year: Sophmore
Appearance: Kana Matrai stands at a height of 5'5, with a light skin tone, brown hair somewhat curly and messy, and green eyes. Kana can usually be seen wearing a gray hoodie, and some small headphones in his ears. He wears some Blue Pants, but he also wears Black pants and Gray Pants. Under his hoodie, a red shirt with flowers on it - or a simple cat shirt is what he would be wearing. In colder seasons, he'll wear a gray scarf with his hoodie. His shoes are seen either Gray or Black - Mainly because they don't get dirty like white shoes, and his socks are just a simple white.
Personality: Kana is generally just a focused, and a caring person. Of course, he likes to have a laugh every now and then, but he needs to focus on his duties in the student body. He will be distant, but will speak up when needed. Sometimes, he can come late to school though for the reason that he lives rather far away - and his lack of sleep.
Group: Popular Boys ( Rather Forced. )
Role: Student Body Parliamentarian
Responsibilities: The parliamentarian must be knowledgeable in parliamentary procedure and help the presiding officer run meetings. The parliamentarian speaks to the meeting only when requested by the presiding officer and does not make any rulings on matters the council considers.
Talents: Mallet Percussion - Filming - Editing
Bond Partner: Dragonair(F) ( Might Evolve? )
Pokemon: In Bag;
Toxapex(F)
Magnezone(Genderless)
Alolan Ninetails(F)
Krookodile(M)
Chandelure(M)
In PC;
Cherrim(F)
Hakamo-o(M)
Galvantula(M)
Regular Corsola(F)
Parents: Maui(M - Father) ~ Rikunda(F ~ Mother ~ Deceased ) ~ Vandula(F ~ Step-Mother)
Siblings: Tyler ( Older Brother ) - Alixandra / Allie ( Older Sister ) - Ryah ( Older Step-Sister ) - Drew - ( Older Step-Brother ) - Kaydence ( Younger Step-Sister ) - Roxandria ( Older Step-Sister ) - Brayden - ( Younger Brother )
Crush: None.
Other: Kana is very strategic with his battle's, so he may focus on getting his pokemon get an advantage over yours. After a battle, he will check that both sides of pokemon are alright - Wild or Trained. This is Kana's first year as a Student Body Officer.

Also yes the pokemon not being named wasn't on accident

Last edited:
Basically, four classes have already happened and it's now after school. There is apparently a battle happening between Ophelia and Clint in the stadium outside (I presume) and Hades's battling and defense classes are underway... with an issue happening between some troublemakers and Miel and Shade. Shade just asked Hades if she could give them a lesson in Pokemon Battling.

Shade asked if Tony could meet out at the stadium, but she forgot she had self-defense class, Stror asked Kitty to meet him at the stadium, and Pyros is going to watch the battle at the stadium.

@LunarSilvally Pyros is in the stadium outside, with Stror and Jacquel also outside. I thought there was a stadium outside because I thought someone alluded to one being outside.

Miel and Shade are in the battle gyms inside, as Pyros and Stror are outside towards the stadium. Just wanting to let you know, as I don't know how Belle heard Jacquel or even saw him if the gym is inside.

Aw, well. Thanks for telling me though. I did copy most of the original post anyways.
Name: Isabella Heikin
Year: Sophmore
Appearance: Quite short, 5'2". She is asian, with tanned skin. She has black hair, tied back in a ponytail, and misty gray eyes. She can be seen mainly wearing a dark maroon blouse, with the odd purple hoodie every so often. She mainly wears gray jeans or gray skirts with black leggings but sometimes wears blue jeans instead. She wears a belt which holds her pokeballs.
Personality: For her size, she is surprisingly mean. When she doesn't get her way she can do anything to get her back. She only has a small set of people she's willing to befriend. She gets in trouble very often, starting many fights. She is good at sports, but doesn't actually like playing them. She likes to play famous songs on her trumpet.
Group: Bully or Troublemaker, whichever is better.
Role: N/A
Responsibilities: N/A
Talents: Trumpet/Saxophone
Bond Partner: Pupitar (Male) Nick: Cliff
Pokemon:
Staravia (Female) Nick: Swift
Machop (Female) Nick: Strike
Growlithe (Male) Nick: Inferno
Lombre (Female) Nick: Turf
Golett (Genderless) Nick: Totem
Beldum (Genderless) Nick: Iron
Parents: Ollie Heikin, Lanai Heikin
Siblings: Max Heikin (Too young to attend).
Crush: N/A
Other: ...She likes jazz...
If I join, should I make it so that she missed a day (The one we are on) then comes in the next day making an excuse that she was ill.

I finished with the Pokemon status sheets.

I'll do four characters when I have time:
Name: Pyroshu "Pyros" Rastrixen Darastrix
Year: Senior
Appearance: He is 6'04" (193.0 cm), 220 lbs (99.8 kg) of mostly muscle, and has a rugged appearance about him. His chest and back are covered with scars from working with temperamental Pokémon (especially Fire-Types and Dragon-Types). He has flaming red hair that gracefully floats up like flames with royal blue roots. His eyes are royal blue with flaming specks dotting the irises. His usual clothes consist of a flaming sleeveless vest, a dark blue t-shirt, black biker gloves, dark blue jeans, black combat boots, and a backpack with a dragon motif. He also has a twine he handmade into a necklace with 4 charms. The charms include Charcoal, Fire Amulet, Dragon Scale, and Dragon Claw. His necklace dips down right below the collarbone divot. He also has a Dragon motif backpack.
Personality: He has a quick-temper, especially when he sees something unjust happening in front of him. He does have a slightly enlarged ego due to insecurities of not being strong enough, which can be his downfall. When he loses a battle, it weakens his spirit. When he loses an important battle, he gets put in a depressive haze and he doesn't want to fight. Nothing will make him feel better except for giving him time to find himself and his battle spirit again. He is brotherly to those he cares about, and very playful at times. He can make friends quickly with his outgoing nature and is quite the goofball. He is also loyal, until it conflicts with his just morals. When battling, he can be quite reckless, but after the trial with his father, he has tried to find some strategies that work with him and his Pokémon, but he struggles. He's not cunning in battle, but will try his best. He's mostly about raw power and prowess than getting around a Pokémon's defenses. His motto is "They can't defend if I break their defenses." He can also be extremely stubborn, territorial, protective, and impulsive. He's also quite simple and finds violence and power the easiest answers to some questions.
Group: Jock and Nerd
Role: Student Body Guard
Responsibilities: Making sure that peace is kept throughout the school and stopping injustice of any nature.
Talents: His talents are being quite strong, tough, battling, playing acoustic guitar, and understanding Fire- and Dragon-Typed Pokemon better than most people. He is also quite good at tutoring on how to battle, despite his one-trick pony way of fighting.
Bond Partner: His very first Pokemon from, who was born when he was born at the same place, is Zarda his female Charizard.
Pokemon: He has two other Pokemon with him: a male Jangmo-o named General Scales, and a male Litten named Tony.
Species: Charizard - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE]
Name: Zarda
Ability: Blaze - When this Pokemon is tired or severely injured, its Fire-Type moves get powered up.
Personality: She is quite motherly to all creatures she sees that are smaller than her, and loves to take care of them, Pokemon and humans alike. She is very protective of her companion and the Pokemon on his team, as well as his family, so she'll make sure nothing bad happens to them.
Brief History: Zarda was born at the same time as Pyros, making her his birth Pokemon. She has been with him through all 6 regions before Alola, and had evolved sometime during his adventure in Kanto after he completed his grade early.

Species: Jangmo-o - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE]
Name: General Scales
Ability: Bulletproof - This Pokemon's scales protect it from projectile attacks of a spherical nature.
Personality: He is very stubborn and courageous, able to stand up to any Pokemon, no matter how big and how strong. He idolizes Zarda and wants to be her someday, even if it meant getting the amount of scars she has. He is also pretty sweet, and very motivated to be as strong as he could be.
Brief History: Pyros was traveling around Poni Island with his Charizard before he went off to school. That was where he found General Scales, near the trial site. It seemed that the Jangmo-o wanted to go with him because he saw the scars on Zarda's body. He wanted to be as tough as her, and looks up to Zarda, who treats him like she would her own young.

Species: Litten - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Name: Tony
Ability: Intimidate - This Pokemon lets loose a startling gaze at the opponent once this Pokemon enters battle, startling them.
Personality: He is a very sweet kitten, and very gullible. He'll believe anything that anyone says and it hurts his sister to see him be that way. He does like to fight, but not as much as Tigress, and he doesn't want to get his paws dirty.
Brief History: Pyros was just about to head to school when he saw this cute little guy walking up to him and purring, rubbing himself on his leg. Seeing how cute he was, he decided to catch him. Tony's sister, Tigress (the other Litten Shade owns), was a bit more aggressive with revealing herself.
Parents: Lyria Darastrix (mother; herbal merchant; retired nurse and teacher); Daskar Darastrix (father; retired veteran; inventor)
Siblings: Mielshtrix Pabith Darastrix (2nd oldest sibling; quadruplet #2), Strorgos Vythalinibor Darastrix (3rd oldest sibling; quadruplet #3), Shadara Arcafiwhed Darastrix (middle sibling; quadruplet #4), Catrina "Cat" Shanordash Darastrix (3rd youngest sibling; twin #1), Lorenza "Lora" Mustrava Darastrix (2nd youngest sibling; twin #2), and Poitoxi "Poito" Drikog Darastrix (youngest sibling; baby of the family).
Crush: Maev Highmore and Ophelia Skyscale
Other: When he was born in Cocona Village, Oblivia, a Charmander was born at the same time as him, making the Charmander the Birth Pokemon and Pokemon Partner of Pyros as per his family's culture. He had been studying about Pokémon ever since he could read, always being around them and learning how they behave. It helped to study about Pokémon when his mother was a collector and still trying to collect all the Pokémon in her 50 years of living to grow her ranch, known as the "Darastrix Ranch", stationed north of Mt. Moon in Kanto. Since he and his siblings were raised by Pokémon, as well as their parents, they passed down what they learned to them in the form of being homeschooled for 5 years. He has been through 6 regions already, and wants to graduate from Alola's school before exploring the islands and get his Z-Ring.
Name: Mielshtrix "Miel" Pabith Darastrix
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: He has shoulder-length, wavy, blue hair. The tips of his hair is an icy blue, while the roots of his hair is a darker blue. He has a slightly icy white, almost paleness to his body, and his eyes are a icy blue with little darker blue specks in his irises. He is 6'4" (193.0 cm), and has toned musculature. He weighs 200 lbs (90.7 kg), which is healthy for his stature. His face is very soft compared to other men, and some people get his gender mixed up because of his soft facial features. The only way anyone would know (and if they're blind to his attire) is if he speaks, which is very bass heavy. He usually wears a suit when he wants to wear something casual. His suit is a light blue dress shirt with a darker blue tie. He would also have a darker blue jacket on if he was cold (which he mostly is). His dress pants would match the color of the jacket, and his shoes would be dress shoes that are so blue, they look black. His buttons on his jacket will be an ivory white, while the buttons on his dress shirt will be dark mahogany. He also has a hand-made twine around his neck and it dips closer to the middle of his chest. There are four charms on the twine, and they are Mystic Water, Never-Melt Ice, a Water Amulet, and an Ice Amulet, to signify the types he specializes in. He also has glasses for reading, as he is far-sighted. He also has a satchel/purse thing with a really long strap. It goes well with his blue motif he has going on, being a navy blue with an ivory buckle.
Personality: His personality is calm and collected, as well as being cold to people he deems as not worthy of his attention. He's also extremely mature and will commonly look down on people who act immature, choosing to be distant when they talk to him. He's still nice, but it's a lot harder for people to break his exterior. Unlike his other siblings, he thinks outside of the box, what with his theories on how people react and behave, since he's extremely analytical. Because of this, he looks over the simple answers, and gets so far out of the box that he's several dimensions away. He's extremely smart, but he's over-analytical, and that could be his downfall. He also can't see reckless strategies, even though his brothers were like that. It was just impossible for his mind to fathom. Computers and other electronic devices are very hard for him to use, so he just has books and brochures with him, since he doesn't know how to use a computer, nor want to know. He's quite stubborn, but will still take people's thoughts and opinions. The only thing that could break his personality is when he's done swimming or skating. His mannerisms are very gentlemanly. He also has issues with his chronic anxiety that he takes pills for (yes, they work as intended). If he doesn't take his pills, any small stressful situation puts him in a panic attack.
Group: Popular Boy and Nerd
Talents: He is talented at swimming, skating, some gymnastic exercises that require full body control (or calisthenics), drawing, playing piano and electric bass guitar, is good at reading people by what they do behaviorally and can read people's faces, and can understand Water- and Ice-Typed Pokemon better than most people.
Bond Partner: His very first Pokemon from, who was born when he was born at the same place, is Todo, his male Walrein.
Pokemon: His two other Pokemon are: Laplace, his female Lapras, and his male Popplio, Prima.
Species: Walrein - [TYPE]Ice[/TYPE][TYPE]Water[/TYPE]
Name: Todo
Ability: Oblivious - He doesn't know the signs of love or attraction, and doesn't know what it feels like either, since he thinks attraction is the need to fight. Due to this, he will protect his trainer from love advances. He also doesn't let the opponent's verbal jab affect him.
Personality: Todo is a very stoic, silent individual, who would do anything for Miel's safety, especially because he knows how bad Miel's panic attacks can get. He is a very sweet Pokemon, but not much of a talker.
Brief History: Todo was born at the same time as Miel, making him his birth Pokemon. He has been with him through all 6 regions before Alola, and had evolved sometime during his adventure in Kanto after he completed his grade early.

Species: Lapras - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE][TYPE]Ice[/TYPE]
Name: Laplace
Ability: Shell Armor - Prevents critical hits.
Personality: She is extremely sweet and loyal to her family. She will act as transport, both on land with ice and at sea, and she loves to let people and Pokemon bask on her back. She is also very curious and loves to let Pokemon play on her, acting like a big sister or a mother to most.
Brief History: Miel was traveling around Kanto with his Todo (a Sealeo then) before he went off to Johto. That was where he found Laplace, near the Seafoam Islands. It seemed like she had lost her herd and so she went along with Miel and adopted him and his family as part of her new herd.

Species: Popplio - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE]
Name: Prima
Ability: Torrent - When this Pokemon gets tired or severely injured, its Water-Type attacks get stronger.
Personality: Prima is very much a primadonna. He likes to strut his stuff and show off how flamboyant he is and put flair in all of his actions. He seems to be more concerned about his looks and his flair rather than actually training in anything.
Brief History: Miel was just about to head to school when he saw this cute little guy on the beach. Seeing how cute he was, he decided to catch him.
Parents: Lyria Darastrix (mother; herbal merchant; retired nurse and teacher); Daskar Darastrix (father; retired veteran; inventor)
Siblings: Pyroshu Rastrixen Darastrix (oldest sibling; quadruplet #1), Strorgos Vythalinibor Darastrix (3rd oldest sibling; quadruplet #3), Shadara Arcafiwhed Darastrix (middle sibling; quadruplet #4), Catrina "Cat" Shanordash Darastrix (3rd youngest sibling; twin #1), Lorenza "Lora" Mustrava Darastrix (2nd youngest sibling; twin #2), and Poitoxi "Poito" Drikog Darastrix (youngest sibling; baby of the family).
Crush: Victoria Melis
Other: When he was born in Cocona Village, Oblivia, a Spheal was born at the same time as him, making the Spheal the Birth Pokemon and Pokemon Partner of Miel as per his family's culture. He had been studying about Pokémon ever since he could read, always being around them and learning how they behave. It helped to study about Pokémon when his mother was a collector and still trying to collect all the Pokémon in her 50 years of living to grow her ranch, known as the "Darastrix Ranch", stationed north of Mt. Moon in Kanto. Since he and his siblings were raised by Pokémon, as well as their parents, they passed down what they learned to them in the form of being homeschooled for 5 years. He has been through 6 regions already, and wants to graduate from Alola's school before exploring the islands and get his Z-Ring.
Name: Strorgos "Stror" Vythalinibor Darastrix
Appearance: He is 6'04" (193 cm) and weighs 220 lbs (99.8 kg) of mostly muscle. He is pretty burly looking and while not looking like he's a bodybuilder, it does look like he has been working out and hardly misses a day of exercise and strength training. He has spiky yellow (not blonde) hair that has steely tips and brick red roots. His eyes are steely grey with yellow and brick red specks thrown about. His clothes consist of a yellow tank top, brick red exercising shorts, and grey and black tennis shoes. He has a handmade twine around his neck that dips right above his collarbone divot with six charms strung through. These charms are Magnet, Lightning Amulet, Black Belt, Fighting Amulet, Metal Coat, and Steel Amulet. He has a lightning themed one-strap backpack.
Personality: He is super outgoing, bubbly, a charismatic goof, and super nice to everyone. He has a thing for computers, working out, and anything having to do with his three favorite types that he's proficient in (Electric, Fighting, and Steel). To his family (including his Pokemon), he's exceptionally loyal to them, laying down his life for them. Although, he may he a little impulsive, obnoxious, and a big eater, but his spontaneity is the mainstay of his entertainment value. He also lacks an inside voice and has to constantly be reminded about his loud nature, only for him to completely forget about it again a few minutes later and go back to borderline yelling. Plus, he talks super fast when excited, causing him to have to repeat himself almost every time he speaks because of this. He is also a small Poketuber, who plays games and commentates during his playthroughs with his fun-loving and personable personality. He also has videos explaining how computers and wifi worked.
Group: Popular Boy and Nerd
Role: Student Body Guard
Responsibilities: Making sure that peace is kept throughout the school and stopping injustice of any nature.
Talents: He is very strong, tough, fast, a good actor, good with computers, can play drums and electric guitar, and can understand Electric-, Fighting-, and Steel-Typed Pokemon better than most people.
Bond Partner: His very first Pokemon from, who was born when he was born at the same place, is Jacquel, his male Lucario.
Pokemon: His two other Pokemon are: Dede, his male Togedemaru, and Chao, his male Pikachu.
Species: Lucario - [TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE][TYPE]Steel[/TYPE]
Name: Jacquel
Ability: Inner Focus - Prevents flinching.
Personality: Jacquel is very stoic and keeps his cool... Until he meets another one of his species. He hasn't seen another Lucario in years, causing him to act shy and anxious around others of his species. Other than that, he is extremely loyal to his humans and will do anything to keep them safe.
Brief History: Jacquel was born at the same time as Stror, making him his birth Pokemon. He has been with him through all 6 regions before Alola, and had evolved sometime during his adventure in Kanto after he completed his grade early.

Species: Togedemaru - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE][TYPE]Steel[/TYPE]
Name: Dede
Ability: Iron Barbs - Damages any opponent who makes contact.
Personality: He is very curious, but won't try to show it. He tries his best to appear stoic and serious, but he really does care and is quite emotional. After being caught the way he did, he holds some resentment against Stror, but this will fade later.
Brief History: This little guy had snuck into Stror's bag when he was resting after the long flight to Alola. It took Stror a second until he realized the creature was in his bag. He sneakily caught him, which didn't exactly go well with the new encounter.

Species: Pikachu - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE]
Name: Chao
Ability: Static - Has a chance to paralyze opponents whose attacks make contact.
Personality: He is quite mischievous, but won't go doing all the pranks Shade's Pichu would do. He is generally nice and polite and wouldn't want to hurt anyone, unless they deserved it.
Brief History: This Pikachu was caught as it ran right in front of Stror as he was running around Hau'oli City. He decided to catch it since it was starting to annoy the locals because it would chew wire until it was exposed and suck the electricity from it.
Siblings: Pyroshu Rastrixen Darastrix (oldest sibling; quadruplet #1), Mielshtrix Pabith Darastrix (2nd oldest sibling; quadruplet #2), Shadara Arcafiwhed Darastrix (middle sibling; quadruplet #4), Catrina "Cat" Shanordash Darastrix (3rd youngest sibling; twin #1), Lorenza "Lora" Mustrava Darastrix (2nd youngest sibling; twin #2), and Poitoxi "Poito" Drikog Darastrix (youngest sibling; baby of the family).
Crush: Katherine "Kitty" Blackwell
Other: When he was born in Cocona Village, Oblivia, a Riolu was born at the same time as him, making the Riolu the Birth Pokemon and Pokemon Partner of Stror as per his family's culture. He had been studying about Pokémon ever since he could read, always being around them and learning how they behave. It helped to study about Pokémon when his mother was a collector and still trying to collect all the Pokémon in her 50 years of living to grow her ranch, known as the "Darastrix Ranch", stationed north of Mt. Moon in Kanto. Since he and his siblings were raised by Pokémon, as well as their parents, they passed down what they learned to them in the form of being homeschooled for 5 years. He has been through 6 regions already, and wants to graduate from Alola's school before exploring the islands and get his Z-Ring.
Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Appearance: She is 5'08" (173 cm) and she weighs 145 lbs (65.8 kg) due to lack of sleep and nutrition. Her short, wavy hair that reaches down to the base of her neck is pale purple with black roots and pink tips. Her eyes are black with pink and pale purple dots thrown in and black circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her skin is pale and pinkish. She is fairly lean and toned. Her usual attire makes her look a little edgy and goth. She wears a black shirt with pink cuffs and collar, pale purple jeans held up with a black trainer belt, black combat boots, a black trench coat, and has a black backpack with pink and purple accents. She also has a twine styled into a choker with the charms Black Glasses, Darkness Amulet, Spell Tag, Ghostly Amulet, Twisted Spoon, and Psychic Amulet. When she is working in the field or in a lab, she has black khakis, black combat boots, a grey dress shirt, and a white lab coat and will have her hair up in a ponytail with a black scrunchy.
Personality: She has a few problems, but despite them, she keeps a positive attitude and puts on a smile. She does have some anxiety and paranoia plaguing her, and her constant chronic insomnia and night terrors make it difficult for her to sleep. She can be a bit snippy if she didn't have enough sleep to begin with, but will try to keep her emotions in check. She doesn't like talking about herself because she feels wrongly vain when she does. She also lacks morals, so she uses her sibling's moral compass to guide herself. She also has this snobbish, know-it-all attitude when she talks to people who are older and don't know as much about Pokémon as she does. She may sometimes do this to anybody who doesn't know something that she considers common sense or common knowledge.
Group: Cool Kid, Nerd, and Goth
Talents: She is very patient towards Pokemon and children, is very cunning and witty, soaks up information like a sponge, is good at drawing, can play the violin, and can understand Psychic-, Ghost-, and Dark-Type Pokemon better than most people.
Bond Partner: Her very first Pokemon from, who was born when she was born at the same place, is Chu, her female Pichu.
Pokemon: She has two other Pokemon: Robin the male Rowlet and Tigress the female Litten.
Species: Pichu - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE]
Name: Chu
Ability: Lightning Rod - Draws in Electric-Type moves and raises the power of this Pokemon's elemental attacks while not taking Electric-Type damage.
Personality: She is incredibly mischievous and naughty. She loves to talk back, make jokes, and be sarcastic. Still, she is quite sweet, but won't back down from a fight, showing off all the 15 years of training she had gone through.
Brief History: Chu was born at the same time as Shade, making Chu Shade's birth Pokemon. She has been with her through all 6 regions before Alola, and had refused to evolve until it was the right time.

Species: Rowlet - [TYPE]Grass[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE]
Name: Robin
Ability: Long Reach - Any moves that make contact won't make contact with the target.
Personality: Robin is very much a flirt, but isn't so good with words. He either sounds like he's trying too hard, or he sounds awkward at best. He doesn't let his failures get the better of him though and will keep trying. He also tries his wing at being gentlemanly, but he doesn't know how to.
Brief History: Shade was traveling around Akala Island before heading to school. That was where she found Robin, in Lush Jungle, trying to woo bird Pokemon and failing. Shade tried her best to help him, but it was futile. Before Shade left, Robin came back and allowed her to capture him, as a way to repay her for trying.

Species: Litten - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Name: Tigress
Ability: Blaze - When this Pokemon gets tired or severely injured, its Fire-Type attacks get stronger.
Personality: Tigress has a fiery personality. She loves to get down and dirty and doesn't mind hurting those who need to be hurt. She will do anything in pursuit of power.
Brief History: Shade was just about to head to school when a pair of Litten siblings came out. The male, who was attracted to Pyros and Zarda, was fairly affectionate, while the female wanted to assert her dominance by attacking the only female human there. This led to her subsequent capture.
Siblings: Pyroshu Rastrixen Darastrix (oldest sibling; quadruplet #1), Mielshtrix Pabith Darastrix (2nd oldest sibling; quadruplet #2), Strorgos Vythalinibor Darastrix (3rd oldest sibling; quadruplet #3), Catrina "Cat" Shanordash Darastrix (3rd youngest sibling; twin #1), Lorenza "Lora" Mustrava Darastrix (2nd youngest sibling; twin #2), and Poitoxi "Poito" Drikog Darastrix (youngest sibling; baby of the family).
Crush: Tony Mercer and Hades Whitecastle
Other: When she was born in Cocona Village, Oblivia, a Pichu was born at the same time as her, making the Pichu the Birth Pokemon and Pokemon Partner of Shade as per her family's culture. She had been studying about Pokémon ever since she could read, always being around them and learning how they behave. It helped to study about Pokémon when her mother was a collector and still trying to collect all the Pokémon in her 50 years of living to grow her ranch, known as the "Darastrix Ranch", stationed north of Mt. Moon in Kanto. Since she and her siblings were raised by Pokémon, as well as their parents, they passed down what they learned to them in the form of being homeschooled for 5 years. She has been through 6 regions already, and wants to graduate from Alola's school before exploring the islands and get her Z-Ring.

heya! bit bored and im not too busy recently, so might as well join!! cant wait to roleplay with everyone! [ as long as my girl is accepted, of course! ]
Name: Ruth Kennedi
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Year: Junior.
Appearance: Standing at 5'3, the Kennedi daughter's lack of height [ to some ] is made up with her personality. She has dark brown, slightly curly, hair which reaches down to around the middle of her back. Dark blue eyes stand out against her pale complexion. Her clothing is usually pastel colours, like pinks or yellows mostly, since she claims with a grin that they are 'happy colours!'
Personality: Bubbly, excitable and social: three words to describe the young adult. Another word to describe her is often immature: she wants to make the most of her life, therefore doesn't waste any time pretending what she isn't. Immaturity can often get in the way, as it usually takes her a bit to think, "oh, this is a serious situation and i should stop." Attention is something she craves a lot of the time, and often fears to be forgotten or left behind. She shows her affection physically usually, surprising someone whose been her friend for a few days with a hug, platonic kisses to friends, etc. She's a huge flirter, however, the moment someone flirts back with her, she instantly gets more flustered before she tries to regain herself.
Group: Popular Girl.
Role: N/A.
Talents: Dancing is something Ruth adores, as she's able to just let go. Aside from that, she is also talented at taking care of eggs and young Pokemon, along with riding Pokemon!
Bond Partner: Athena [ Monferno, F ]
Pokemon: Lorenzo [ Gogoat, M ] // Alexandra [ Furfrou, F ] // Benjamin [ Growlithe, M ] //
Parents: Auguste Kennedi [ Father ] // Valerie Kennedi [ Mother ] // Elijah Kennedi [ Uncle ] // Lucienne Kennedi [ Uncle's wife. ]
Family: Tobias Kennedi [ Nephew, considered brother. ] Zachary Kennedi [ Nephew, considered brother. ]
Crush: N/A. [ open! ]

Last edited by a moderator: