• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
YOU SAID OUR CHARACTERS AND YOU ALSO SAID OUR USERNAMES SO HOW WOULD I KNOW YOU JUST MEANT OUR CHARACTERS HUH?!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I hope that post gets reworded cuz right now it will make me feel weird no matter what you guys are saying.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK I FINALLY UNDERSTAND YOU :D. but can u like umm... edit your ship post thing? it still makes me uncomfortable

Two things, one: are you allowing understanding pokemon? I have a sorta funny was to do that, and two: Sylvie, you forgot this quote; (James: Quick! It's coming! Dance like an eggplant!)

Understanding Pokemon is okay - just don't completely abuse it and be able to talk to every single one and understand every single one XD I mean just don't go too far with it. Also, what's with the James quote? XD

(James: Quick! It's coming! Dance like an eggplant!)

Look under my second spoiler to see more

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Look, folks, I realize this is a discussion thread - but one word posts are never acceptable. This is a forum, not a chat room. Posts need to have discussion value. If they don't, it's SPAM.

From now on, stick to actual discussion of the RP and events herein - and if a post has no discussion value, don't make it. If you want to acknowledge something someone said but don't have anything constructive to add, like the post.

Basic forum etiquette. That's not too much to ask, is it?

Inside the one-mile-perimeter fence, around the school, there's just fields, a few small rivers, little hills, sometimes a few small meadows of flowers, little streams, a couple trees wherever you turn, etc etc =)

Name Aku
Gender Female
Hometown Snowpoint City
Age 15
Height 6.1
Weight 110.5
Personality Shy, Smart, Quiet (She is is lesbian)
Apperance She Wears long gloves a white tanktop and black skinny jeans ,she has blonde hair
Skills Cooking which she learned from her adoptive mother Harvesting from her father.
Past , Aku trys to discover the truth behind many things like... her special bond with her Zorua... So she chose to go to the Acadamy, the thought came from her tutor.
Family Ali, Vincent
Pokemon (Zoura, and a Egg)

*checks the rules* so I did say no swearing...

*Steals armblades from StellarWind and changes into beast mode*

@Pretty Pichu NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SWEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No but seriously, even if you did censor them, that's still swearing...and that suck a fart thing?

That honestly made me feel nauseous XDDD

NOW PLEASE EDIT DAT POST BEFORE I MAKE DA HEADMISTRESS EXPELL SEAN!!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.