• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order

Blue looked up to see another Bisharp approach her before she saw that long scar on its chest. "Harpus..."she whispered before falling on the ground again. Harpus had bent down gently picking up Blue. "Its alright Blue, I'm here..." She said before turning towards the Eevee and the Marowak. "Calm yourselves, I'm not here to harm any of you, I am unsigned" she said in a stern voice as her eyes told them so as she held the injured Blue in her hands keeping are guard up just in case to defend Blue.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald also chuckled at the irony. "Me and that... hallow husk... would be glad to help out!", he exclaimed. They turned their attention to the Eevee, waiting for her to explain the directions to the Rust Order. "Funny thing is...", Emerald began," We were heading to the Rust Order before this happened... Though we lost our map..." The Shedinja let out an unenthusiastic sigh]. "Hm?" It took out the map from the hole inside of it's back. "Why didn't you do that before!", the Bug-Flying Pokemon scolded in humiliation.

"Wait, what? Blue, why didn't you told me about him? And what type of name is Harpus for a girl? Blue, you can't take care of a newborn lowblood with a person without telling him things, did you know it?" He turned paranoid "Why do you have a... A scar? Did you fighted with someone? It was a rebel? Because if it was, you can be dangerous to us..." He was calming down.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve raised her paw lamely, waving. "That's good to know."
She pushed herself to her feet, staggering slightly. "The Rust Order is not easy to get into. Luckily for us, I have a friend who just so happens to be a Highblood - and a general in Harmonie's army. She's been faking her loyalty the entire time. If I can contact her, she just might be able to help out."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald was delighted at the response. Though something lingered in his head. Highblood... spy? Fake loyalty? Is that the kind of lies I get pulled into? "How do you know she won't betray you?", Emerald questioned. He hated the idea of socializing with a Highblood. Meanwhile, the "Hallow Husk" was showcasing his move Shadow Ball near the Sammurot. The Shedinja also wanted to show off it's ability, and it made a vibration that sounded like "Can I go into the Ruzzt Order Firzzt? My ability izz pretty good to be a bodygaurd!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve’s expression was serious. “Tiara’s saved my life more times than I can count on one paw. Whether it be getting me out of bad situations, giving me vital intel on the Rust Order, et cetera, she’s been here for me for years. She was forced into her position, she didn’t become a general willingly. She’s a Lucario. You might have heard of her, she has a reputation for being the kindest general.”

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald acknowledged that fact with a nod. "I actually came from a nomad Lowblood organization that swears to never speak or make eye contact with a Highblood unless if we're fighting them", he continued," So, I think me and Husky over there should be somewhere else when your communicating to her..." The Shedinja nodded, though it was still waiting for a response from anyone. The Ninjask stopped flying and landed on a tree branch. He took out an Oran Berry and chowed down on it to be prepared to infiltrate the Rust Order.

She looked to the Marowak and slightly glared. "Please don't ask anymore questions about the scar on my chest and Harpus is a fine name for a lady and as a matter of fact a unique one as well, I am a friend of Blue and she didn't tell you about me because I told her not to talk much about me and besides I am not a rebel or part of the Rust order, never have been! I am a Martial arts teacher and a healer for the injured in medicine that's all I am nothing more" she said. "I won't dare harm the innocent, I would have rather died than do that!" She said her words severe.

Blue had looked to Marc. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but Harpus is a wonderful ally to have and she will always be honest with others....and I trust her well like she trusted me...so don't hate her no matter how stubborn she is..."Blue said.-

"Ok... A martial arts teachers... That can explain the scar. But, for you to know, Harpy sounds better" He winked to Harpus. Anyways, why would you teach martial arts if you are a steel/dark type? You're too weak! Wait, did you know it, right?" Marcus said to her, now he was trusting her, for he is difficult to trust on people that look dangerous, even though they only have a scar in the chest "S-Sorry f-for no-ot trus-st y-you..." He said, shamefully, for he, was difficult to say sorry.

She glared again at the Marowak but only just faintly she blushed as she became irritated. "Don't call me Harpy since I didn't give you permission to say so and I know I am a steel/dark type and I am not weak!" She reminded him hating the word. "So your saying that this Bisharp behind me is weak because in my offense he isn't!"she said defending her species. "Trust me don't underestimate me because I have a lot of power to even knock out a Rhyperior which is heavier than me" she corrected him holding Blue in a protective way. "Also no that is not the reason why K have this scar on my chest which are details I will not get into and don't worry about it because I get it a lot because of my typing".-

"Dammit, I thought that was the best way to do you to tell why the hell you have this scar! But, y-you don't like the word "weak"? Because someone that accepts that it's weak it's reeeally hard, you know? Anyways, can you come with Eve and me to rescue Nightfall and Sunny? Because I think Blue can't and you look... Strong for your type. Or even bring Blue house and come, Harp? D-Do you like Harp? By the way, I wasn't saying that your type is sooooo weak, just that is weak against fighting types and, I think that you know that martial arts are dominated by fighting types, right?" He said without stopping asking.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve looked back and forth, confused. “I don’t think I’m going to take part in this conversation..”
She gave an acknowledging nod to the Ninjask. “That’s fine. I’m sure she’ll understand.”

Harpus sighed. "You know you guys are not allowed to do that, they are only in there because they have a consequence to repent, besides getting into the Rust order is a death wish, you have to know how to get in without getting caught and to escape and trust me Pokemon in there won't be as kind as I am so I suggest you give up on it now before all of you become rebels and you all will be dead for sure...I don't mess with the Rust Order..." Harpus said. "You guys must wait until Nightfall is clear of her jail time to be free and what if you mistakenly let out a dangerous one you don't even know what he is capable of and ends up killing you all!" She added not like what they are trying to do. "Only call me Harpus please!"she asked in a calm but stern way.-

"So you are a 'Know-It-All' or something? And, what's bad in calling you Harp or Harpy, both names are cutes!" He said "And if you don't want to come, fine, I can go and ask for an Aggron, alone, just me, only me, trying to find my father, with no-one more" He told her "I can fight alone, obviously I can, I'm Marcus, if you're not going to help, good bye, Harpus".

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald was curious," Who is this 'Dangerous one'?" He said after finishing the blue fruit. The Shedinja used Phantom Force, summoning a wormhole below it. Reaper went through it, and then pulled out a whole picnic basket of berries, generously setting them down on the grass, hoping the other Pokemon were getting it's message to eat before entering the Rust Order. "Wait, can I call you Marky?", Emerald asked, taking advantage of this very rare opportunity.

"Obviously you can, even you can call me Marc if you want, I'm generous, not like that fighting professor, she's not thaaat generous like me, look at me, I look mysterious with that hood" Marc pointed at himself "But when you know me, I'm not that mysterious, not like she" He pointed at Harpus "She's mysterious, you can't know her unless you're Blue" Now he pointed at Blue "C-Can I take a berry?" He smiled a bit.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Reaper nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Reaper always wants to be prepared before a fight of any sorts... though I wouldn't want to stick your hand into that wormhole, even I wouldn't dare to step inside it...", Emerald cautioned. Eagerly, he flew into the air, warming up by doing numerous stunts like front flip and other sorts of exercises. The Ghost-Bug type quickly made the wormhole disappear, then it decided to go to sleep on it's back.

"I wish this is a yes" He said grabbing a berry and biting it "Souh, ahre u plahnnin gouh wiz ush?" He said to Emerald with the berry in his mouth "I think you two should go with us, you guys make a great 'brothers' team" Marcus needed at least more than one Pokémon to find his father after rescuing Nightfall and Sunny, because he was strong but not too much, he needed support for that, he needed company, he needed... More friends.

Harpus huffed. "That's not what I met, and also I don't know everything!" She told the Marowak. "I'm just not use to compliments since I was always a target as a Pawnard!" She said as she wasn't going to say anymore. "Harpus....but me down..."Blue told her as Harpus sighed putting her down. Blue held her injured shoulder up to not overdue it as she limply came over to Marc before giving a chuckle. "What Harpus here met to say was that if you know what your doing then good luck but to also be wise on your plan on how to get out ok? I cannot help you because of my injury and Harpus will take care of me until I am well again but be careful will you Keoy will miss you too much" Blue told him before she pulled out a bag of berries from her herb bag pushing it towards him. "Just in case, I put emergency herbal medicine for you and the others" she smiled nudging him to be safe.-

"T-Thanks... For being like you're... Can you say to Keoy that I'm sure she's going to be a good herbalist if you teach her?" Marcus smiled. "Ok, we need to go now because we are screaming a lot, who's coming?" He said, his eyes were shining of the enthusiasm he had in that moment, he was going to know who was his father and save two innocent rebel Pokémon, if it wasn't exciting, then nothing could be, at least that's what he thought.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald nodded to the Marowak's question. "Of course, Marky, we would be glad to!", he replied," Reaper will go first, hopefully they don't have any super effective moves..." The Shedinja woke up, buzzing around like a Ribombee. "He sure seems hyper...", he commented. Reaper pulled out the map to the Rust Order. Emerald grabbed it, figuring out what route they should take. "Oh, if we go through this perilous journey, which would take 67 years, we could make it! Or, if we took the simpler route, we could get there in under two days!", he scanned, reading it to the Pokemon around him.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Slade saw the pathetic houndooms running for their lives, he went to go retrieve the Umbreon but out of nowhere a marowak dragged her off into the woods.
"Luna it's time to go I need to get your citizenship to enter rust order if you're going to help me with my projects." So you said as he walked off pulling his hood over his head.

Luna was somewhat confused, one moment Slade's mood was furious but then turn docile after the houndooms left. "U-um yes sir, I'm just glad that you choose to spare me out of everyone in the base, I am eternally grateful and I will do anything you ask me." Luna bow down towards Slade before walking off with him.

A few minutes later, thank to Slade knowing the fastest way towards rust order with Slade finally getting gardevoirs citizenship imprint on her, she was a little hesitant since they had to brand the symbol on your skin but Slade hold her down so she would just suck it up.

Slade and Luna had finally reach Slade's home. "You stay here I am going to the prison to visit someone I won't be gone four less than a couple of hours so try not to break anything while I'm gone." Slade left the house right before Luna nodded obediently. "I wonder how those two are doing I hope that Minerva didn't rough them up too bad." Slade thought as he just arrived at the entrance of the prison.

Blue watched the Marc go off on his own. "-Be safe....-" she thought before feeling Harpus lift her up again but gently. "Harpus...I need a favor....I know your not...going to like it....but just in case..."she looked to her. Harpus knew what Blue was asking her and sighed. "Alright...but once I fix you up back at Moss Village" she said as she made her way back to Moss Village. Harpus made her way back to her home to take care of her as she saw Keoy there as well quickly running up to her. "Blue! So happy your ok!" She cried. "I'm sorry to worry you Keoy also Marc had an important errand to do so he'll be back as soon he is able"she told her. "Oh...ok..."she said as she saw Harpus. "Harpy!" She said giving a smile. Harpus smiled to her gently petting her. "Hey sweetheart..."she said before quickly tending to Blue's shoulder. "Is Blue hurt?" "Yes she is sweetie so I am wrapping it" she said to her before standing up. "Take it easy for now Blue and stay with Keoy until I return" she said to her. "Don't worry Harpus...I will...and give this to the male Bisharp Slade for my gratitude..."Blue said before seeing her leave.

Harpus grabbed her emergency bag and placed it on her shoulders. She placed the medical her flasks inside before using the trees to leap off. She made her way to the Rust Order building as she balanced on one of the pillars watching closely but was mostly trying to find the male Bisharp named Slade as she had a stern look on her face unaware of the Gardevoir waiting for him.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade couldn't find the absol or Eevee anywhere in the prison. "Hmm...... They must be in the luxury cell on the other side of town." Slade exited the prison walking back outside in the middle of the street but as he was doing so, he felt a presence watching him therefore he turn into a abandoned alleyway between two buildings. "You know it's rude to stare at people and not say anything, so how about you stop hiding and come out." Slade pull down his hood as he waited for the mysterious figure to approach him.

Harpus knew this Bisharp was possibly talking about her as she didn't except to see caught so easily. She leaped off the top to the ground showing herself as the Medalion around her neck gleamed a bit in light before it disappeared as it only covered a bit of her long scar across her chest. "You were able to feel someone watching you instantly, your not the warrior of Rust order for nothing," she said sternly. "Hm, didn't except a species like myself to be part of the Rust order, your eyes show otherwise that your serious" she said as she kept her stern face but didn't let her guard down.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade turned around to glance at the other bisharp behind him before turning toward her with his full attention. "What is a nice woman like you doing spying on me for? You know if it were anyone else they might think that your hostile towards them." Slade said as he slowly approached the female bisharp. "Now then, mind telling me your name since you know so much about me and I know such little about you." Slade said as he was right in front of harpus.

She saw him standing just in front of her before she spoke smiling a bit. "Of course I know much about you, who doesn't know much about the Rust order but I don't its that important to know more about me" she said. "But not to be rude, I'm Harpus" she introduced bowing a bit as ond hand rested on her chest on her long scar.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade hold up her chin as he looked into her eyes. "Nonsense it's always important for a lady to tell a bit about herself otherwise what kind of gentleman would I be and besides you didn't just come here to just gaze at me from afar did you?" Slade said waiting for an answer while smiling.

Her eyes made contact with him before she just gave smiled but a faint blush with it. "You caught me I suppose but yes sir knight I was actually looking for you to deliver something to you requested by a friend of mine but I thought all knights from the Rust order were coldhearted and cruel but I seemed to have be misjudged in a way and actually....its the first time that someone has asked a question about myself since I was always a target for other Pokemon as a Pawnard" she said as this wasn't like her to actually explain herself to a Bisharp that she didn't know. "Your sir Slade are you not?" She asked dropping the information she gave to him.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had grabbed the information the female bisharp as he walked around her looking around her body. "It is true that we can be cold-hearted but it's only towards our enemies but towards beautiful things like you we can sometimes have a heart of gold, so then what's this information you've brought to me." Slade said staring back at harpus.

Harpus crossed her arms watching him walk around her as she closed her eyes. "Oh so when a lady of the species comes around you get gentlemanly huh? Interesting..."she said giving a chuckle before she searched into her side bag before pulling out a small bag of medical flask's filled with herbal medicine. "Remember the shiny Umbreon you saved named Blue, well she wanted to thank you for stopping those Houndoom and saving her before something bad had happened to her.." She said handling him the small bag of medical flasks filled with the liquid herb medicine. "She want me to give these herb medicine in the flasks that she made in liquid form for her gratitude since she couldn't come and give it to you herself because of her injured shoulder" she said crossing her arms but seemed to remember something else. "Also, you had asked that you wanted to get to know me but on one condition" she said eyes stern.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade grabbed the flask as he looks at it for a sec before turning back towards our harpus. "I was only doing my job, blue is a great citizen for Moss town plus she never caused any trouble for anything and besides she is a mother after all isn't she." Slade said as he glanced at harpus for that last part but then turned back into a gentle smile. "Fine then, name your condition so I can get to know you." Slade said as the two were back-to-back to each other.

She chuckled. "Actually Blue isn't actually mother, she is just taking care of the Alola Vulpix who just hatched from an egg, she is a Pokemon caregiver after all. If the egg is abandoned she will do anything in her path to care for it until they are able to take care of themselves on their own but it may be possible that she will become an assistant of her herbal training. Blue was taught by her mother at a young age and she can make them very well for sick and unwell Pokemon so they sell very quickly and the benefit of it pays her taxes on time"she explained.

"Oh yes my condition...its very simple..I need your trust...I'm not the type of Bisharp to trust others easily only to Blue...my trust has been broken many times that it scarred me, I mean that literally" she said placing her hand on her chest with the long scar before she leaped up in the air flipping before she pulled put her wooden sword from her dojo and raised it up. "I'm like a sword, you have to collided with it until it either slips from the hand or shatters completely because I been through enough as it is..."she closed her eyes lowering the wooden sword. "That's the only condition I have, just your trust before I even tell you anything about me" she said eyes remaining closed.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade took a step towards her and placed his hand on harpus scarred chest. "I was wondering where you got this from but, you should know that my trust cannot be easily obtained it must be earned, I can't give you my trust but I can give you is my respect as a warrior and also I don't think you have to worry about me betraying you anytime soon." Slade said as he removed his hand from her chest.

(Meanwhile back at slades house.)

Gardevoir was bright red covering her face as she could hear everything that slade was saying right inside her head because Slade ordered for a psychic link between the two so the enemy doesn't know what we're planning, but she was regretting it so hard right now. "Everything he's said so far has been so corny."

Harpus opened her eyes. "Earned? Hm well spoken words for a warrior of the Rust order but if I have to earn your trust than your respect is enough" she said hearing Blue talk to her through her Psychic. "-Harpus are you alright? I need you back my shoulder is starting to hurt and swell-" Blue told her. "-Yes I am alright Blue, I'll be right there-" she told her.

"I'm afraid my time here is up, I wasted too much of your time and I know you have a job to finish sir Slade"she said as with the swipe of the wind she appeared at the side of him hand resting on his shoulder. "Until we meet again sir Slade" she said whispering in his ear as she bow her head before the wind took her again landing in the tree only leaving a white flower that was in his hand. All she did was gave a smile from above before the wind took her again heading back to Moss Village as only leaves finished her path.

(Meanwhile back in Moss village)

Blue's shoulder had been bothering her but thanks to Keoy having Powder snow her swelling had gone down a bit. She saw Harpus had returned from a request she told her to do. "Harpus your back..." Blue said to her. "Yes I am and here to help your shoulder" Harpus said as she bent down to inspect it. "Hm, thanks to Keoy here with her Powder snow she was able to bring down the swelling down...she has a gift to become the next herbal healing..." Harpus said as she has to place the bones in the correct alignment before she was able to wrap it firmly. "That should help it heal faster"She told Blue. "Thank you Harpus...I probably should rest..." Blue said. "Yes until you are able to walk on that leg again" Harpus said.

She watched as Blue and Keoy rested before she grabbed a bucket and went out to get some water. Once she made her way to the pond in the far back she took some water but had placed it down as she suddenly had a suddenly flashback of the day her trust was broken with the scar to remember it by. She felt angry, frustrated, but also fear, she felt something wet come down her eyes. "-Are these...tears...its been a while since I sheded tears...-" she thought but they just kept coming down as she remained silent crying to herself as her hand went to cover her eyes but in the process her anger came out hook kicking the tree truck causing the bark to chip deeply but had also punched it before she hands rested on it looking down at the ground seeing her tears fall off her face to the ground.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole sat alone in a field, inhaling and exhaling deeply. He didn’t have his cloak on, or, former cloak, as the Houndoom that enraged him had torn it. Laying down, he took in the fluffy, cotton clouds and remembered looking at clouds with his father as a Torchic. ‘Ah, the good ol’ days..” He thought to himself, cupping his necklace and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade smiled with a light blush while holding the white flower. "What an interesting woman indeed,.... Here's that it's too late to visit the prison that's holding nightfall I guess I'll just visit them tomorrow." Slade said walking back home.

(10 min later)

Just as Slade got to his house he noticed Luna looking at him with an embarrassed look in her face, it took him couple of seconds to realize that he still had the psychic link between them still on and when he realize this his face was steaming red. "Never speak about this to anyone you understand otherwise I'll cut you." Slade said glaring at Luna with one eye while the other is covered by his hand with embarrassment.

Luna was looking away from Slade trying to avoid his glare. "Don't worry I'd rather forget what I heard, all that stuff you said was so corny." Luna looked at Slade for one second and notice that he was furious.
"I-I mean it was so romantic and sweet it really touched my hear-" luna's sentence was cut off as slade knocked her out by slamming the side of his head at her.

Once Harpus had calmed down she grabbed the bucket of water before heading back to heading back to her home. The talk back with the Bisharp Slade came to her mind as she just gave a smile. "A gentleman he was indeed..."she said to herself before entering the home. She saw Blue was awake already. "Blue your up already...."She said to her.

"Yes I am my shoulder is hurting less thanks to you and Keoy" Blue smiled. "Its starting to heal quicker than I thought" "That seems like a good sign, well don't strain it too much until its actually healed" Harpus warned her. "I know..."Blue said giving a smile. "Here, just eat something to get your strength back up" Harpus said handing her a sweet berry to eat.

Once Harpus had finished taking care of Blue for today, she went out to clear her head. It had been hurting for a while, probably trying to remember something that she may have forgotten. She decided to train on her own in the forest away from Moss village so no noise would distract her. Once she saw it was clear that no one was following her, she started to train on her own. Her hits only got stronger by how angry she got from a memory not coming back to her. Most of the tree's bark got badly dented in only showing the white part. She placed her hands on the tree looking down to the ground as only memories of her past seemed to come and go. She didn't quite understand as to why she started to cry again. "-No I shouldn't cry...strong young ladies shouldn't cry...show too much weakness....-" She thought as the tears from her eyes fell of her face to the ground again and only at this moment she remembered it, this type of Pokemon that broke her trust and scarred her inside and out literally. She slightly trembled but due to her fear she used Psycho cut at the trees out of anger before she panted placing hands on the tree again.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole was awoken by the racket of a highblood destroying a tree that was near the field he was dozing on. He got up and treaded over to the Bisharp in a tired way. It didn’t take long for him to regain his energy though, he was soon a few feet behind the sobbing Bisharp. “Uhm, hello, I was sleeping in the field near these woods, and I woke up to you demolishing that tree. Are you alright?” He said in a friendly tone, he didn’t really want to piss her off since he was obviously a rebel with all the rebel symbols and such.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve remained completely silent. She was still weak, and felt slightly light-headed.
"Sooo.. do we have a plan yet?" she asked, sounding exactly how she felt: weak and light-headed. She'd been dizzy through the conversation, and her mind had drifted somewhere else.