• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: Searching for Infinity

The region of Auvena, though it is usually a peaceful area of massive nautral diversity, has been in a state of turmoil for decades now. An organization known as Team Infinity has been creating chaos across the region, in hopes of one day awakening an ancient, legendary Pokémon, a guardian of the region known only as The Peacekeeper (No, mods, we will not encounter the Peacekeeper, attempts to summon it fail). Their exact reasons for searching for this Pokémon is as of now unknown, but they can't be good.

Thankfully, a bastion of hope still exists. Professor Buckthorn, leading- if aging- researcher of the Auvena Region, has entrusted a group of trainers with rare and powerful Pokémon, in the hopes of quelling Team Infinity's chaos, and perhaps defeating them once and for all. No guarantees, though.

For the third time now (man, I am not good at this), I'm starting up an RP. This time, unlike the other two, though, it is only fakemon, rather than a mix of real and fake. It also has a similar plot to my second, so you can consider it a redo, if you like. But anyway, I've got everything sorted out in a google sheet (ignore stuff like stats- that was there for a different project.)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter Pokemon:

Name: Charles Helio
Appearance: Medium length, slightly curly, light brown hair, with a couple darker streaks. Emerald green eyes with a slight piercing and inquisitive quality. Slightly tanned skin.
Personality: Rather inquisitive and curious, Charles is always willing to find out more. His interests in research have led him on his journey, combined with a little bit of heroism. He can be judgmental at times, but willing to forgive, and is immensely loyal to those whom he likes. He can be lazy, however, and only really pursues what interests him.
Starter Pokemon: Jovyne

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Dang, some of these Fakemon sound cool. A Rock/Fairy Pawniard line? YES PLEASE I NEED THIS TO EXIST.

..Anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself. Bio time.

Name: Thalia Teresi
Appearance:
407340_NW0TRqka.png
Created using this Picrew.
Thalia has a pale complexion and stands at a height of around 5'6. She has dark purple hair with light purple streaks, along with similarly dark purple eyes. She typically wears a black sweater and leggings, a pair of black flower-like hair clips, and an amethyst pendant.
Personality: Thalia is the textbook definition of a theatre kid. She's a free-spirited and creative person, and she has a flair for dramatics and spectacle. She's charismatic and friendly, with overflowing amounts of energy and a sarcastic sense of humor. She's quick thinking and strategically minded, but can also be reckless - when things she cares about are on the line, her emotion tends to come before reason.
Starter Pokemon: Kittesail

Name: Jacob Williams
Appearance: Lanky, wears a Team Shiny tee, blue jeans and black shoes. He has brown hair, that is ruffled.
Personality: Friendly, but quite hot-heated.
Starter Pokemon: Fauel

(changed starter pkmn)

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Deja Diamond Dale

Appearance: Deja has curly black hair that is quite hard to tame, and is usually just left to be curly all day lay. She is overweight, sadly, but she doesn't seem to mind at all! She has light brown skin, sported with dark brown eyes and a large smile. Deja has circular glasses that are black and silver colored on the sides.

She wears a black t-shirt with a white sqaure with the word: "PRETTY" written in black and under in smaller letters is the word, "great".
She wears short grey shorts and brown sandles. Under her shirt you can see a blue strap marking where her bra is.

86774_eK3fEPVw.png

Personality: Deja is an outgoing and over-confident. She is straight to the point and loves to rush into action without a plan or even wanting to make a plan in mind. She can't run very fast and doesn't have much stamina but still loves trying to be athletic, hence her playing volleyball. Deja loves fire types.

Starter Pokemon: Fauel, nicknamed December "De

Other: It was 100% intentional for her initials to be: D.D.D and her Pokèmon to have a D name.

(Also her lucky number is 3 and her favorite letter is, well you guessed it, D!)