• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Stars of the Many

Millions of years ago, Arceus created the world. He created Kanto and Johto, Fiore and Almia, Kalos and Anthos, Alola and Paldea, all the regions, all the
Pokémon... even us. Thousands of years later, we created Poké Balls. 5,000 years before now, the denizens of Sinnoh, then known as "Hisui", completed the first ever Pokédex. Now, we have discovered 24 regions; 14 major, 7 minor and 3 islands. We have recently found a variant of
Pokémon we nicknamed the Delta variant. Delta Pokémon have glowing green eyes and are stronger than normal

Pokémon. We also recently found a new transformation we called the Omega form. Omega Pokémon move dramatically faster and hit dramatically harder than even Delta Pokémon, but the transformation is time-limited to 2 minutes.

Pokemon World.png

I know, not the best, but I did what I could, OK?

Hello! I'm doing something extra-unique this time! This RP will feature many regions, 5 of them being fanon, and every single Pokémon. Except Legendaries, Mythicals and Ultra Beasts. Fanmade Pokémon, unfortunately, are not allowed.

Character Sheet
Name:
Sexuality:

Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Brains:
Teamwork:
Hometown:
Region:
Goal:
Starter:

Pokémon Sheet
Species:
Nickname:
Level: (above 70)
Features:
History:
Personality:
Type:
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP: (All stats combined)
Delta?:
Moves: (more than 7, less than 13)
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship:

Power Level: (current CP + Friendship (x1.5 if Delta))

Explaining New Terms
Delta Pokémon
Delta Pokémon are rare, but powerful variants of Pokémon. If you see a Pokémon with glowing green eyes, take a video of it if you're ever going to show your friends and you might want to catch it. You can only have one Delta Pokémon per team. Delta Pokémon can learn moves that their species usually cannot learn.
Omega Form
Once Pokémon reach a certain level of friendship with their Trainer (Friendship at least 90), they can use their Omega form. Each Omega form is different. Omega Pokémon share a few resemblances with their trainer (red arms if the trainer has red sleeves or scarred arms, etc.) and become dramatically more powerful for 2 minutes. Similar to Battle Bonding.

Personalities
Stats Changed by 15%Attack IncreasedDefense IncreasedSp. Attack IncreasedSp. Defense IncreasedSpeed IncreasedIntelligence Increased
Attack LoweredHardyBoldModestCalmTimidNeedy
Defense LoweredLonelyDocileMildGentleHastyHarsh
Sp. Attack LoweredAdamantLaxBashfulCarefulJollyBrainy
Sp. Defense LoweredNaughtyRelaxedRashQuirkyNaïveDemonic
Speed LoweredBraveImpishQuietCarefulSeriousFlawed
Intelligence LoweredBrutishTankyDarkSpecialRushedNerdy

My OC
Name: Drake
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: INFJ-T
Appearance: Brown hair, purple eyes, pale skin.
Backstory: Nothing special. He's always looked up to his big brother, a top-level trainer who was mysteriously killed by a fellow human in Anthos, or so he believes. Since he got his Pokémon Trainer's license, he's been searching for his brother's supposed killer. Drake had battled through every Gym in every region and came out on top with his starter.
Brains: Extremely High
Teamwork: Decently High
Hometown: Mesagoza
Region: Paldea
Goal: To find out who killed his brother, if he was killed.
Starter: Delta Nacli

Species: Garganacl
Nickname: N/A
Level: 83
Ability: Purifying Salt
Features: N/A
History: It was just a Nacli when he joined forces with Drake.
Personality: Docile
Type: Rock
HP: 363
Attack: 249
Defense: 348
Sp. Attack: 175
Sp. Defense: 248
Speed: 162
Intelligence: 200
CP: 1745
Delta?: Yes
Moves: Rock Tomb, Headbutt, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Dig, Hammer Arm, Fissure
EVs: 128 HP, 128 Defense, 128 Sp. Defense, 124 Attack
IVs: 31 all
Friendship: 87

Power Level: 2768

Species: Gardevoir
Level: 99
Ability: Synchronize
Features: Shiny
History: Before it met Drake, this specific Gardevoir, which was a Kirlia at the time, was a bit of a troublemaker. When it met Drake, it still caused a bit of trouble, but Drake didn't mind.
Personality: Naughty
Type: Psychic/Fairy
HP: 228
Attack: 255
Defense: 229
Sp. Attack: 380
Sp. Defense: 324
Speed: 280
Intelligence: 360
CP: 2056
Delta?: No
Moves: Future Sight, Dazzling Gleam, Confuse Ray, Imprison, Draining Kiss, Charm, Disarming Voice, Disable
EVs: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Sp. Defense, 4 HP
IVs: 31 all
Friendship: 100

Power Level: 2156

Species: Mismagius
Level: 100
Ability: Levitate
History: Unknown
Personality: Quirky
Type: Ghost
HP: 300
Attack: 240
Defense: 150
Sp. Attack: 300
Sp. Defense: 300
Speed: 300
Intelligence: 220
CP: 1810
Moves: Phantom Force, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Curse, Astonish, Sucker Punch, Magical Leaf
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 Sp. Defense
IVs: 31 all except Speed, 26 Speed
Friendship: 72

Power Level: 1882

Last edited by a moderator:
Ello, ello! I understand Delta and Omega pokemon but I don't see a general goal for the RP. So what would characters be doing?
There's just a free storyline, but there's a lot of mysteries as well. Overall, there's no one prominent goal.
What's the Intelligence stat for and how is that quantified? What fan-made game has the stat Intelligence?
It's just a stat I made up. It represents how good a Pokémon is at solving puzzles, as well as how quickly it can solve them.

Character Sheet
Name: Lunarii Nightshade
Personality:
Appearance:
Lunarii Nightshade  screenshot.png

Backstory:
Brains: High
Teamwork: Prefers working solo, can work with other people.
Hometown: Celestic Town
Region: Sinnoh, currently traveling through the Paldea Region
Goal: Lunarii studies and specializes in training Dragon type Pokemon. Her arrows are non-lethal with detachable tracking heads and fishing line allowing her to keep track of wild Dragon type populations while being able to retrieve/reuse the arrow shafts afterwards.
Starter: Frigibax

Pokémon Sheet
Species: Baxcaliber
Nickname: Snojira
Level: 95
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Features:
History: Snojira was gifted to Lunarii as an egg by her traveling uncle when she was 12, the two of them have been inseparable ever since he hatched.
Personality: Brave
Type: Ice/Dragon
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Moves: Glaive Rush, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Thunder Fang, Iron Head, Breaking Swipe, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse
EVs:
IVs:

Species: Salamence
Nickname: Fafnir
Level: 90
Ability: Intimidate
Features: Scar over his right eye.
History:
Personality: Rash
Type: Dragon/Flying
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Moves: Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Fly, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse, Iron Head, Hyper Beam
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 80

Species: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Blue
Ability: Strong Jaw
History:
Personality: Gentle
Type: Rock/Dragon
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Moves: Dragon Claw, Psychic Fang, Poison Fang, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Head Smash, Brick Break
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 85

Here's what I got so far. Whatcha think?

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Name: Lunarii Nightshade
Personality:
Appearance: View attachment 946660
Backstory:
Teamwork: Prefers working solo, can work with other people.
Hometown: Celestic Town
Region: Sinnoh, currently traveling through the Paldea Region
Goal: Lunarii studies and specializes in training Dragon type Pokemon. Her arrows are non-lethal with detachable tracking heads and fishing line allowing her to keep track of wild Dragon type populations while being able to retrieve the arrow shafts afterwards.
Starter: Frigibax

Pokémon Sheet
Species: Baxcaliber
Nickname: Snojira
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Features:
History: Snojira was gifted to Lunarii as an egg by her traveling uncle when she was 12, the two of them have been inseparable ever since he hatched.
Personality: Brave
Type: Ice/Dragon
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Moves: Glaive Rush, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Thunder Fang, Iron Head, Breaking Swipe, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse
EVs:
IVs:

Species: Roaring Moon
Nickname: Fafnir
Ability: Protosynthesis
Features: Scar over its right eye.
History: Fafnir is an escapee from the Great Paldea Crater that Luna happened to run into while traveling around the outer edge of the Crater.
Personality: Rash
Type: Dragon/Dark
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Moves: Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Fly, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Jaw Lock, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse, Iron Head, Hyper Beam
EVs:
IVs:

Species: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Blue
Ability: Strong Jaw
History:
Personality: Gentle
Type: Rock/Dragon
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Moves: Dragon Claw, Psychic Fang, Poison Fang, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Head Smash, Brick Break
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 85

Here's what I got so far. Whatcha think?
Accepted! If you did use the stats, though (including Intelligence :/), we could've compared the power with Drake's Pokémon.

You can add up the stats, but I just did it with a calculator so it doesn't really matter. LOL. And there's no rule against Paradox Pokémon (except Koraidon/Miraidon), so go for it!
Actually, Paradox Pokemon are still restricted until further notice as per this announcement:

Thank you
Actually, Paradox Pokemon are still restricted until further notice as per this announcement:

Whoops. I f*cked up.

Is this stat lore accurate? Pokemon like Alakazam and Slowbro would have uncommonly high numbers in this sector then?
Well, it certainly depends on the Pokémon; Psychic-types would typically have much higher intelligence than a Normal-type, which would be smarter than a Rock-type.

I noticed that you aren't using the standard base stats from the games, so how are stats being selected?

I'll fill out the stat portion once I understand.
Name: Esther Rosana Sophys
Sexuality: Deciding
Personality: ENTJ-A
Appearance: A fiery redhead.
Backstory: A skillful coordinator and battler hailing from the Oblivia region. Since leaving her home she's traveled through Galar, Kalos, Johto, Unova, Alola, and Sinnoh amongst others. She's since settled down and is constructing a league of her own for the Oblivia Region.
Teamwork: High
Hometown: Aqua Resort, Oblivia
Region: Oblivia Region
Goal: Find strong trainers for the Oblivia League.
Starter: Jangmo-o

Pokémon Sheet
Species: Kommo-o
Nickname: Pyrrha
Level: 92
Ability: Overcoat
Features: Pyrrha has much darker and smoother scales than would typically be seen on a Kommo-o. She is also much larger than the typical Kommo-o at just under 9 ft tall.
History: Esther's starter and long-time partner. She was adopted from a shelter.
Personality: Lonely
Type: Dragon/Fighting
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Scale Shot, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower, Clanging Scales, Boomburst, Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Aqua Tail, Protect, Close Combat, Outrage
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 95
Power Level:

Species: Houndoom
Nickname: Halay-Alae
Ability: Flash Fire
Features: Halay wears an igneous collar with a Houndoomite slotted in its center.
History: A trusted partner Esther accidentally rescued from poachers.
Personality: Serious
Type: Dark/Fire
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Overheat, Inferno, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Flame Charge, Comeuppance, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Flare Blitz
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 99
Power Level:

Species: Primarina
Nickname: Dafina
Level: 89
Ability: Liquid Voice
History: Received as an egg after winning the Wela Fire Festival.
Personality: Modest
Type: Water/Fairy
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Bubblebeam, Moonblast, Sparkling Aria, Aqua Jet, Ice Beam, Hyper Voice, Energy Ball, Calm Mind, Psychic, Helping Hand, Reflect, Light Screen
EVs:
IVs:
Power Level:

Species: Aegislash
Nickname: Khina Bursahni
Level: 85
Ability: Stance Change
Features:
History:
Personality: Adamanet
Type: Steel/Ghost
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Close Combat, Sacred Sword, Sword Dance, Shadow Sneak, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Iron Head, Air Slash, Solar Blade, King's Shield, Psycho Cut
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 69
Power Level:

I noticed that you aren't using the standard base stats from the games, so how are stats being selected?

I'll fill out the stat portion once I understand.
Name: Esther Rosana Sophys
Sexuality: Deciding
Personality: ENTJ-A
Appearance: A fiery redhead.
Backstory: A skillful coordinator and battler hailing from the Oblivia region. Since leaving her home she's traveled through Galar, Kalos, Johto, Unova, Alola, and Sinnoh amongst others. She's since settled down and is constructing a league of her own for the Oblivia Region.
Teamwork: High
Hometown: Aqua Resort, Oblivia
Region: Oblivia Region
Goal: Find strong trainers for the Oblivia League.
Starter: Jangmo-o

Pokémon Sheet
Species: Kommo-o
Nickname: Pyrrha
Level: 92
Ability: Overcoat
Features: Pyrrha has much darker and smoother scales than would typically be seen on a Kommo-o. She is also much larger than the typical Kommo-o at just under 9 ft tall.
History: Esther's starter and long-time partner. She was adopted from a shelter.
Personality: Lonely
Type: Dragon/Fighting
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Scale Shot, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower, Clanging Scales, Boomburst, Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Aqua Tail, Protect, Close Combat, Outrage
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 95
Power Level:

Species: Houndoom
Nickname: Halay-Alae
Ability: Flash Fire
Features: Halay wears an igneous collar with a Houndoomite slotted in its center.
History: A trusted partner Esther accidentally rescued from poachers.
Personality: Serious
Type: Dark/Fire
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Overheat, Inferno, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Flame Charge, Comeuppance, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Flare Blitz
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 99
Power Level:

Species: Primarina
Nickname: Dafina
Level: 89
Ability: Liquid Voice
History: Received as an egg after winning the Wela Fire Festival.
Personality: Modest
Type: Water/Fairy
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Bubblebeam, Moonblast, Sparkling Aria, Aqua Jet, Ice Beam, Hyper Voice, Energy Ball, Calm Mind, Psychic, Helping Hand, Reflect, Light Screen
EVs:
IVs:
Power Level:

Species: Aegislash
Nickname: Khina Bursahni
Level: 85
Ability: Stance Change
Features:
History:
Personality: Adamanet
Type: Steel/Ghost
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:
Speed:
Intelligence:
CP:
Moves: Close Combat, Sacred Sword, Sword Dance, Shadow Sneak, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Iron Head, Air Slash, Solar Blade, King's Shield, Psycho Cut
EVs:
IVs:
Friendship: 69
Power Level:
The normal base stats are being used, there's just one extra. Anyway, accepted!

That's because of the Intelligence stat.
That's not what I meant. Let me give you an example, your Mismagius has these stats
1672461286090.png

to get those stats you need a ton of EVs
1672462821436.png

Similar situation with your Gardevoir, the stats it has require more EVs than is possible with normal rules.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
So, before I potentially write a bio for this.
1. Do I have to write specific personality type or could I just write my character’s personality normally.
2, Is there an overarching villain to this or is it just people from different regions coming together?