• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Sun and Moon Roleplay

She looked to Libra seeing he had stepped in front of llima and his Yungoos as she smirked. "Your just to be pounded flat!"she said stern raising her hand up. "-River Aqua jet then follow with a water gun!-" she commanded. "Popplio!" She said as she was surrounded with water striking first hitting the grunts Sandit as it was weakened quickly as River followed up with a water gun as the Sandiit fainted. "You lose, your up Libra!"she said looking at him as River leaped up on her shoulder. "Well done River" she praised. "Pop!" She said smiling racing a flipper up.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin had been following around the group for a while. The battle he’d seen was pretty intense. He also didn’t know the Magnemite was still following him. TrashPile looked at the Magnemite again. “You still following us?” The Grimer said, confused and concerned. The Magnemite looked to TrashPile again, a stern expression on its face. “I’m a wild Pokémon. I’ll do as I please. It’s not like it’s hurting you, or anything, right?” It spoke, obviously annoyed. TrashPile thought about what it said, and ignored the Magnemite. Justin saw Illima, but now they were in a battle with Team Skull. “Team Skull? I’ve heard of them before... probably not as bad as Team Plasma, though.” He said. He then continued to watch as JC took down one of the grunts, and Libra was taking down another. “Let’s hope he wins!” Justin thought. The Magnemite took extreme interest in this battle.

Libra smirked when JC spoke to him"don't worry, this guy can't touch Azul!" Libra taunted." Ok libra, star it with crush claw!" Libra pointed at the Ekans"Zan!" Azul growled befrob lunging at the snake Pokemon, it tried to avoid him but Azul was too fast, he slashed the Ekans, sending it flying back "nice work Azul" Libra said. The Ekans returned to the battle and was commanded to attack Azul with poison fang"get ready for the toxic boost"Libra said to the grunt, suddenly Azul got the same purple tint on him that he had during his battle with Blue"quick attack! And follow with constant fury cutter!" Libra spoke as if he was about to pull a combo attack, Azul without hesitation jumped at the poison type, hitting it head on, and he moved faster then the Ekans could fly back, Azul appeared on the opposite side of the Ekans and began to slash at it rapidly with it's claws which were glowing green. The final slash landed and the Ekans fainted. The grunt returned his fainted Pokemon and looked at libra in shock"y-yo...that was a bit overkill dontcha think" he said in his punk like voice"well, too late to take it back" he said smugly as his eye went back to normal...

She chuckled a bit. "-He is not wrong thou he did go a bit overboard on that Ekans-" she thought as she looked at the grunts. "I suggest you beat it or do you want me to do that for you!" she said stern acting scary for the moment. "Let's beat it yo we found what we came for" one said. "Yeah lets beat yo we will be back " the other said as they fled off. "-....Team Skull.....-" she thought. "They may have found me guys, but I'm not sure if they did even under this hooded cape its hard to see my appearance and Libra I like to know what that eye is of yours since I don't see it in a normal human if you don't mind" she said calmly before looking at llima. "Your trainers have proved me enough to take on my challenge just meet me at route 3 close to the Pokemon center" he said before walking off.

She turned to Shadow and Libra. "Libra and Shadow in the island challenges in order to receive a z-crystal you must defeat a Totem Pokemon and they are very tough to deal with like for example think of a normal sized Ratacate but a lot bigger and more powerful. You will see what I mean once I do Illima's challenge first" she said before walking off. Shadow followed just next to her seeing her place her mask back on as they made there way to route 3 but did notice Justin. "Justin, greetings we are actually on our way to do Illima's challenge if you want to join us" she asked looking at him.

Libra grinned "hehe, they were asking for it". When JC brought up his eye in a question, he answered sternly"well, remember how I can't feel heat, supposing becubec of my white hair. Well it's similar to that, you've seen how my personality changes whenever I get in a battle right, it's like I have two separate souls in my body, one is me and-" his eye changed to black for a moment"one is me" he said is a more grimacing tone before the eye changed back to normally"you see, that eye transformation is basically the other half of me, honestly I don't understand it, my brother and sister have it too, of course my mom decided to call is something cheesy so that split personality is called our "zodiac" but it doesn't really affect us much, mainly it's a different way of attitude" Libra tried to explain it where he wouldn't confuse them.

Libra listened to the trial captain and soon the group was heading on there way, when they met up with Justin again"oh hey, I was wondering where you went" he laughed a little. Azul didn't pay attention to them and was looking out at the sea.

She listened to what Libra said as she nodded. "Oh now I understand its like another personality in you hm that actually interests me in a way" she smiled as she watched as Blue walked up to Azul tapping him with her paw lightly as if saying "What are you looking at" as she smiled as she leaped on his shoulder for better eye level with him. "Umbre?" Blue said before looking at the sea as well. "Just another question Libra, does that eye come from generations in your family, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to I was just a bit curious that's all" she asked lifted her mask up to see him better.

Azul was caught off guard by the blue umbreon that hopped on his shoulder"Zang!?!" He said suprised before he fell backwards and hit the ground"Zangoose.."he groaned while rubbing his head, Azul opened his eyes to see that blue landed on top of him, he blushed heavily before realizing what this looked like"Ah!!" He screeched as he fumbled around in an attempt to stand back up. Once he was back on his feet Azul was shaking his hands "s-sorry Blue! I-I-I just didn't expect you to do that"he stuttered teying to make the situation less awkward.

Libra was too busy explaining things to JC to notice the two Pokemon"not that I know of...I never met my grandfather and I don't see my dad often..but I know for a fact he doesn't have it, and I doubt my mom would since she's very single minded....from what I know me and my siblings are the only ones who have it"Libra shrugged his arms.

Adam walked down the road as he seemingly finished a call on his phone "Yeah, love you too sis!" he said before he hung up and continued walking down the path he took, his coat swayed in the faint breeze. He noticed the individuals ahead of him and gave a friendly wave to them.

Last edited:
She looked to Libra and nodded. "Hm that seems interesting it must be a bit hard for you to not see your dad as often as you want to because a family isn't complete with a....father..." She said the father part more softly before looking at the path ahead seeing llima at a distance. "llima is just a distance ahead" she said.

Blue did blush slightly from that sudden fall but did quickly get off him. "Umbre...No its alright Azul sorry about that I didn't mean to startle you like that honest um yeah so...don't worry about it...lets go before we are left behind..hehe" she chuckled before leaping back to JC's side with a faint blush on her face but shook it off going back to normal.

They made their way to llima as she walked up to him. "llima I'm ready for your island challenge" she said seeing him nodded. "Alright follow me this way" he said before entering the trial area that looked cave like but had light inside. She looked around and smiled. "Its simple defeat three of the Pokemon here to battle with the Totem Pokemon and receive the Z-crystal" he said smiling. She put her Z-ring on her wrist as it fit perfectly. "Wish me luck" she smiled before letting out Celosia her PikPek as she knew Rock smash. She battled with an Alolan Rattata as Celosia used Rock smash to take the first one down instantly. She made her way to the second cave den opening as another Rattata appeared. "-Celosia Rock smash-"
"PikPek!" Celosia flew up and swiftly used Rock smash twice to take the second one down. "Well done Celosia" "Pikpek!" She smiled before a glowing white light surrounded her evolving into Trumbeak. "Celosia! You evolved!" "Trum! Trumbeak!"she smiled. She smiled gently petting her before looking at Libra and Shadow. "Guys meet Trumbeak Celosia" she said gently placing her hand on her head before she flew up to perch on her arm.-

"hehe...yeah.." Libra looked away, noticing the soft tone JC had when she said father...there was a weird pause between the two for a moment..
Soon they reached llima and her island trial, JC insisted that she went first"Ahh, well I be watching ya! Goodluck!" He shouted happily.

Azul stood next to Libra with an embarrassed expression and the blish which had yet to go away"hehe, want happened to you Azul" Libra chuckled"ugh....girls.." Azul groaned before crossing his arms"ooh I see, you were vettget a little flirty with blue weren't ya" Libra said jokingly, Azul didn't take as a joke though, his face grew red"N-no! I wasn't trying to mingle with her! I would never act lovey dovey with someone like Blue!" He growled becoming annoyed with his master, though he soon heard what he said and was hoping Blue didn't hear it as he yelled it pretty loudly"ok ok..." Libra began to pay attention to the trial that JC was attempting"woah! Celosia evolved!" He said in awe as the small bird evolved"get em JC!" He shouted in support... Not noticing the friendly gesture of a nearby trainer

Adam shrugged as he moved closer and stopped when he was in the corner of Libra's eye. "So what's happening here, hm? he said with a bright smile. He turned back and gave Libra a light nod. Without warning, a Ralts came out of one of the poke balls on his belt, but unlike other Ralts… this one emitted a brief glisten upon coming out, where there was red, there was orange and where there was green, there was a shade as blue as the sky. "Oh Sky." He smiled as he looked down. "You wanted to enjoy the sunlight as well, huh?" His Ralts nodded with a smile on his face. "Alright, up you get!" said as he picked him up and placed him on the back of his head, the collar of his coat was big enough to fit it's legs in.

She chuckled. "Thanks for the cheering Libra"she said smiling. "Now its up to the last Rattata here but it seems to move all over the place so it will be hard to get him but we will right Celosia"she said looking at the woodpecker. "Trumbeak!"she smiled. "Lets give River a chance you return for now" she said taking out her Pokeball as she was sucked in letting out River who leaped up on her shoulder. "Popplio!" She smiled as she went off to try and catch the last one to battle.

Blue chuckled before looking at Azul. "Do you have to be so loud Azul? I heard everything you said. What's the matter am I not good for you because I'm pretty sure I beat the battle out of you " She smirked but teased as she chuckled. "Umbre!" She said before leaping to JC's side.

Libra turned to see the stranger"huh? Oh! What's up, I'm just watching my friend do an island trial, what are you doing here...um...person" he said trying to be friendly despite never meeting the boy before.

Azul's face got even more red"gah! I didn't mean to say that... I guess... I don't know, I guess you just make me feel weird..ah! Not like that! I mean like emotionally!" Azul began to get flustered, this was unlike him... Normally he would be acting cool and regal but he's acting embarrassed and nervous.
"I can't believe this...I'm getting overwhelmed by a girl for no reason! Unless there is a reason....ugh I need a nap.."

Adam chuckled and lightly tapped the side of his head "Oh, silly me! Where are my manners. The name's Adam, I'm here for the island trials, but it looks as if someone's beaten me to it. So I'm just gonna wait here until they're done, far be it for me to barge in and interrupt someone's trial... Oh! And this little bloke here is Sky." he said as he pointed to his Ralts who gave Libra a friendly wave.

Libra laughed a little at his strange accent"well nice to meet you, I'm Libra! And over there is....Azul.." he pointed to the zangoose who was acting weird" um...ignore him, he's got stuff going on, and your here for the island trials then right,over their is JC and her Pokemon, she is beyond strong...she beat Azul here without a problem" he said in a way that made it sound more drastic then it actually was

"Is that why he's feeling weird; after losing? If so I couldn't understand anymore than I do. Thanks for the heads up on JC, if she's as strong as you say, it just shows how far up the ladder I need to climb to reach her level. Hence why I'm doing these trials!" He said, his green and blue eyes glisten with confidence.

Last edited:
She was then stopped by none other then Team skulls grunts as she became stern. "Oh so its you again...how annoying..."she said not imoressed. "We found you again yo but not today we are going to get some Rattata after we battle yo" he said as she sighed seeing him let out his Grimer. "River!" "Poppilio!" She leaped off his shoulder as Blue leaped back to the others using her cry to communicate. "Umbre! Umbreon!" She said pointing at her trainer. "Team skulls grunts is here and JC is battling one of them right now" she told Libra before leaping back to her. "-River Discharming voice!-" 'Popliooooo!"River used Disarming voice as it did a direct hit with Grimer causing it to become weak instantly before it fainted. "She best me yo!" "Man you suck lets forget her for now yo" another grunt said as they left and blocked the two cave holes before she went to the last one. She battled off the last Rattata before making her way back to Shadow and the others. "Guys I'm about to head to the Totem Pokemon to finish this challenge also two team skull grunts are here so be aware also if you want to see the Totem just follow me" she said before noticing a boy with a Ralts. "Oh who is this" she asked before looking at River seeing she also glowed white a sign of evolution as the glow surrounded her as she evolved into Brionne. "Bri! Brionne!" "River! You evolved as well' she smiled before looking at them. "Another one of my girls evolved guys meet River the Brionne"she said. "Brionne" River smiled looking at the others in greeting.-

He gives a wave "The name's Adam and this is Sky." he raised an eyebrow at the mention of 'Team Skull' "Team Skull? Sorry, I'm new to Alola, but who are those blokes? And congrats on your evolution, River." he smiled at the newly evolved Brionne. "And yeah, I'll go and see this totem Pokémon; might do me a little good to know what I'm up against."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin had again been following the group around. The Magnemite had been following him around STILL. This annoyed the heck out of TrashPile. The Grimer got his trainers attention, to which Justin turned around and saw the same Magnemite. “Oh, it’s you again... have you been following me?” Justin asked. The Magnemite kinda wobbled it’s head forward a bit, indicating a yes. “Hmm... you could come with us...” Justin thought. The Magnemite turned around for a minute, and then looked back at Justin, putting a determined look on its face, wanting to battle. “So you wanna battle, then? Alright! Let’s do this, Inan!” Justin yelled, as the little Popplio got ready to battle. The Magnemite went after it with a Thunder Shock. “Inan, dodge it! Now, use Water Gun!” Justin shouted. Inan doged the electric attack and rebelled with Water Gun, hitting the Magnemite. The Magnemite shook off the water, and used Thunder Shock again. It hit Inan, to which he fell back. “Inan, you okay?” Justin shouted, a bit worried. Inan shook it off, and used Water Gun again. The Magnemite now looked a bit weakened. Justin threw a Pokéball and caught the Magnemite. “You’re a tough one... I think I’ll name you... Monty!” Justin said. He retrieved TrashPile as he sent out Monty. Monty had a bit of a happy expression on his face, indicating he was happy that he was caught. “Man, you guys must be beat after that battle. Let’s go heal up!” Justin mentioned, heading to the PMC on Route 1. He then caught up with the group, noticing a new person. “Oh, hey there! My names Justin, and this is Inan and Monty. What about you?” He asked, not seeing anything else, and not overhearing who this new person was.

She smiled. "Oh I see its nice to meet you, I'm JC and this is my partner Blue a shiny Umbreon as we grew up together so we are strong together by the strong bond we have but since your new this is Shadow my older brother and his partner Sparkx the Jolteon and thats Ghost a shiny Rowlet his starter Pokemon but she is a bit shy so forgive her" she said looking at him.

"Umbre!" "Jolt!" The girls both smiled. "If you will follow me I'll show you what a Totem Pokemon looks like but be careful with Team Skull an organization that does bad deeds" she warned before making her way to the upper floor to the exit as she saw the Normal-Z Crystal inside the pestrail. "Hm I know how to call it out keep a distance" she warned returning River into her Pokeball before carefully stepping closer to thr pestrail as she reached her hand out to grab it but once she a Ratacate that was 4x bigger then the normal one appeared as it leaped up hitting the ground with its feet letting out a more deeper cry then a normal Ratacate as a strong aura surrounding it boosted its stats instantly.

"Stand back!"she called out as she threw out Celosia'a Pokeball. "Trumbeak!"Celosia said seeing how big the Totem Pokemon was but she was not phased by it. "-Lets take this Ratecate down Celosia-"she said in thought as she nodded. "-Brick break!" Celosia went towards the Ratecate at swift speed directly hitting the Ratecate with a direct hit. The Ratecate called for help as a small Rattata appeared to help him.

Adam and Sky's eyes widen in amazement, not just at the size, but the appearance in general; it didn't look like the kind of Raticate he knew. "Crikey..." he said under his breath. He had heard that Alolan formed Pokémon had different type match ups than their Kanto counterparts. As Alolan Raticate was Normal/Dark. Sky wouldn't be able to leave a scratch. "I should go and train and find other Pokémon that can help me..."

She looked to Celosia as she looked at her and nodded. "-Brick Break!-" she said in thought. "Trumbeak!" Celosia swiftly went towards the Alolan Ratecate hitting him directly with Brick break causing it to faint instantly after the attack. She smiled. "Well done Celosia now finish that Ratatta!" She said as she obeyed and ended her island challenge after its defeat. She accepted the NormaliumZ and placed it on her Z-Ring. Llima congratulated her as he left the cave as she did the same. She returned Celosia and River her now Brionne as llima opened the gates that was blocking route 3.

After Professor Kiki explained on how to use Z-moves with his Rockruff, she made her way through route 3 with Shadow as he caught a Rufflet along the way naming him Talon. She needed to head to Hala the Kahuna to defeat his challenge before she moved on as Blue walked beside her looking at her. "Umbre?" She said curious of Talon the Rufflet. "Next you have to do the island challenge Shadow but I can help you train with Ghost and Talon if you like" she asked looking at him as she fixed her mask.

He nodded as he sighed. "Yes that would help a lot because just by looking at the Alolan Ratecate it looks difficult" he said as he walked beside his sister as he saw her smile agreeing to help him.-

"Rockruff use Tackle!" Eric ordered. A small dog-like Pokemon known as Rockruff began charging at a small cat-like Pokemon called Litten. Litten swiftly jumped above Rockruff before launching a small fireball at it. "Rockruff, use... uh..." Eric panicked. Rockruff watched as the fireball grew closer and closer before finally colliding with it. "Rockruff!" Eric yelled, he quickly rushed to his Pokemon's side picking Rockruff up and holding it in his arms. Eric watched as Litten walked away.

"There goes another shot at catching that Litten," Eric sighed, Rockruff whined in response, "It's not your fault Rockruff, that Litten is just going to be more difficult to catch." Eric reached into his bag and pulled out a Sitrus Berry and gave it to Rockruff. "Well it's no use waiting here, we still need to clear a Trial in order to battle the Kahuna."

"From what I've heard Verdant Cavern is suppose to have a Trial, Normal-Type if I'm remembering correctly," he muttered, setting Rockruff down. The two walked from Route 2 all the way to Verdant Cavern before stopping at the gate, "Helloooo!! Is anyone in there?!?!" Eric called into the cave.

Adam decided to head back to the previous route in an attempt to train his Ralts, he battled a few Pokémon, mainly Rattatas until Sky began to use a new move; Disarming Voice, a fairy type move that would help them with the island trial. After a bit of training, Adam decided to head back and start the trial himself, whether the training he did paid off or not will be decided in his upcoming trial.

As he entered, he noticed the Rattatas ready to battle, just as he was. "You ready, Sky?" He said, Sky responded with a confident nod as he jumped off his shoulder and assumed a battle stance. "Then let's do this!" He said as he walked to the first Rattata, only for it to pounce at him. "Disarming voice!" Adam commanded as Ralts emitted an odd wave at the Rattata and stopped the latter dead in it's tracks. "One down, two to go." He said as he went to battle the next one, but the second battle seemed easier than the first. The third one proved to be more elusive for Adam and Sky though...
(Sry if this feels a bit like a timeskip)

Last edited:
Along the way back to the island trail of llima for Shadow to challenge, she had picked up an injuried Rockruff along the way that was a bit tramatized. She did of course bring it back to health and named her Wolfa but she appeared scared of male trainers and her own male species. Wolfa had walked just beside Blue her Shiny Umbreon since she was female as she felt more comfortable around her. She was bandaged on the hind leg and her head as once they entered the cave of the island trail there was already a trainer inside starting it and having a bit of trouble. "You have to wait Shadow until he is done" she said looking at him through her wolf mask.

He looked to his sister and nodded. "Yes I know I like to give Ghost a try to raise up but she is tough so I'm not worried about her having a hard time since she is kind of stubborn." He chuckled as Ghost looked to him giving a smile. "Rowlet!" She said agreeing.-

Adam and Sky finally managed to beat the last Rattata and made their way to the Raticate. He breathed deeply before he walked toward the pretrial and reached within it, moments later the totem Raticate appeared and let out a loud roar. "Alright, you ready, Sky?" He asked his Ralts who replied with clear confidence. "Alright then, Disarming voice!" He commanded, Sky unleashed a cry to emit said move, causing Raticate to be pushed back lightly. Raticate responded by calling out for aid and summoned a Rattata. Raticate and Rattata both used tackle. "Dodge it!" Adam cried, Sky managed to evade Rattata only to be hit hard by the Raticate. "Are you okay?" Adam said with a concerned look, Sky got up and pounded his chest twice, clearly thrilled by the battle.
Adam smiled. "Alright, Double Team!" Sky responded by creating more illusions of himself and surrounded the Rattata and Raticate. The Rattata used tackle only to hit a fake. "Disarming voice!" Adam shouted as Sky used said move and knocked out the Rattata, Raticate was on the verge of defeat and charged toward Sky with Tackle. "Dodge it and use Disarming voice!" Adam shouted. Sky barely managed to dodge the tackle and let out one last attack.

The totem Pokémon fell to the ground with a thud. Adam ran up to Sky and picked him up. "We did it! We won our first trial!" He said with glee in his eyes. When the Raticate came to, he bowed to Adam and Sky as to congratulate them before he handed them the Normalium Z. "Alright!" Adam shouted as he and Sky left the caves. "Next stop... the Pokémon center to heal you up, then we get something to eat before we press on!" Adam said with a bright smile as Sky smiled back.

Last edited:
"I guess that guy won his Trial," Eric muttered before looking into the cave. Rockruff stared intently at the cave before barking loudly. "Right we can't just stay here, we'll need to clear this Trial if we want to battle Hala!" Eric and Rockruff both nodded before stepping into the cave.

"Hello there are you a Trial-Goer?" a voice spoke. Eric quickly turned to see guy with pink hair and a brown sweater vest. Eric nervously nodded in response to the question. "My name is Illima, I'm the Trial Captain of Verdant Cavern."

"I'm Eric from Hau'oli City, I've come to take on your Trial," Eric replied greeting Illima with a handshake.

"Well then, you'll be happy to know that there's nothing that complicated about this Trial, just make it to the end of the cavern and retrieve the Normalium Z," Illima explained, "Although I must inform you that you will be unable to catch any Pokemon here in Verdant Cavern until you've completed the Trial."

Eric nodded and began his walk through the cave. "This Trial should be easy," he commented before a small black figure jumped out in front of him. Upon closer examination Eric noticed it was a small rat-like Pokemon. "Isn't that a Rattata?" he muttered. Rockruff immediately jumped into battle and barked at Eric to focus. "Right, Rockruff use Tackle!" Rockruff began charging at Rattata slamming itself head-on into the small rat Pokemon. Rattata shook off the damage and quickly bit onto Rockruff's tail. Rockruff shrieked in pain and began running around in a panic. "Rockruff calm down, just... uh... get Rattata off..." Eric's voice slowly toned down to a mutter. Rockruff leaped into the air and swung it's tail with Rattata onto the hard rock floor. Rattata let go as it tried to get up but fell unconscious instead.