• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circuit clashed onto Lyn again with Iron Tail. This time, even stronger than the last. "Pika! ("Limits are said to be broken!")" Said Circuit as he clashed on Lyn. Meanwhile, Hau told JC that they were being attacked be Team Plasma and Team Rocket. "Hurry back if you can!" Said Hau. Meanwhile, Ryder followed Vikavolt into the forest again to begin Vikavolt's training. Back on Aether Helicarrier, Zack asked Lancelot on what to do with the raiding party. "Any suggestions?" Asked Zack. "Because I'm out!"

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @XxMrNinjaxX @Kurai Hasake @VenusaurMega

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade kept swinging his battle ax. "Maybe one of them has information or we can cut off their power source," said Cascade "That's what keeps these planes running, right? Greninja kept taking planes down, but they were starting to overwhelm, the Pokemon, but Greninja didn't give up.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"You can say that, again," said Cascade as he threw his axe at an airship and took down, Greninja was also helping out with the situation, by destroying all ships in sight. "Ok, I've enough everyone stay back," Cascade threw a Pokeball into the sea below, all of a sudden, a Wailord emerged from the waters and jumped up, taking down a whole fleet.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"I guess so," said Cascade as he grinned taking out several Rocket and Galatic grunts and the rest of his team started taking out airships. "I never thought these two teams would fight because Galatic and Rockets, they are in the same category," said Cascade while taking out more grunts.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Hmmm, wait a minute," said Casacde as he slashed through some grunts,"What about the other Teams, like Magma and Aqua," said Cascade. He took out a couple of more grunts, Burst, Storm, Wave, and Tidal did massive damage to the opposing airships and took out several fleets at a time.

"Nah, those two teams that are in the Hoenn region are just at each other's throats for some reason if any." Said Dark Ryder. "Besides, I'd rather have my own perfection than fight for the land or the seas. And definitely not Team Galactic and Team Flare. They desire perfection but they both lack truth. You know what I mean?" Dark Greninja then told Cascade's Greninja: "Grenin... ("How many have took out? Cause I took out 54.")"

@XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @VenusaurMega @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Greninja looked back at Dark Grenina "Grenin..("Nice I got 52,") "True, but I mean I'm getting annoying where..are all these grunts coming from they know we are going to whoop them so why," said Cascade in annoyance. Meanwhile, Cascade's team continued taking down fleet after fleets of airships.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade sighed while taking out another grunt, "One thing I don't get why are they doing this even Team Skull, hasn't done anything, and Guzma.....hope he's ok," said Cascade as taking out another guard. Meanwhile, Greninja took more airships out "Greninja!(Not so bad yourself,")

Gecko saw a plane approaching, and it began to run towards the edge. "Lade! ("Gecko, what are you doing!")" Lancelot screamed as gecko jumped of the edge. Suddenly, a green blur shot upwards. Gecko had made his leave blades grow into fully fledged wings. "Sceptile! ("Awesome!")" Gecko said it flew towards a plane. All the Pokemon were shocked as Gecko swooped towards the plane, using Leaf Blade to slice through the bottom at top speed. The cut split the plane in two.

"Team Skull doesn't even need to be in our way now that my real self has taught them a lesson or two." Said Dark Ryder. "And I'm pretty sure Guzma is fine. He must be asleep for the time being." Meanwhile, Dark Greninja continued attacking all grunts along with Cascade's Greninja. Meanwhile, Zack saw Gecko fly to the sky and cut the Plasma plane in half. "Wow, that's something about your friend..." Said Zack towards Lancelot. "Are you sure your friend's got this?"

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @XxMrNinjaxX @VenusaurMega

"Lade, Lade! ("That's nothing, watch me!")" Lancelot said, before jumping really high. (Play Music: [The Greatest Show] Panic at the Disco!) Celestial wings grew out of his shoulders before he landed. "Gallade, Gallade! ("Everyone, positions!")" Lancelot called. Everyone obeyed, clearing the way. Lancelot made an elaborate hand gesture, summoning multiple celestial clones. "Lade! ("Let's move!")" Lancelot called before taking off, followed by the clones. All of the other Pokemon began attacking, sinking some planes. Nico and Skarmory had taken off after discussing a strategy with Sabrina. "Make sure to follow the strategy!" Sabrina called from the rooftop as they approached the mech. They swiftly moved left, moving into a space between the cannons. "Yes, Skarmory!" Nico cheered.

Dark Ryder then called Nico and Sabrina and said: "You guys need a hand? Let me call in the drones to do the heavy-lifting." Dark Ryder then teleported aerial assault drones to do the heavy lifting at the festival at the Kanto region, while Dark Ryder continue taking out more Plasma planes. Meanwhile, Zack was taking out more grunts than usual before. "Do they even learn to fly like that?" Said Zack questioning their aeriel combat skills.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Kurai Hasake @XxMrNinjaxX @VenusaurMega

"Raichu!(-"This training isn't over yet!-") she said as she quickly closed in on Circuit before her paw light up using Mega Punch knocking the small electric mouse back hard before she landed herself stumbling a bit as she knew herself that she was reaching her limits as she had no choice but to show the intent of full cont of electric power. Vikavolt faced Ryder once she found the place before she suddenly used her vibrating wing to make a high pitch sound with her electric power to render his hearing quite a bit to test and see if he would be able to handle it. Meanwhile with JC, she had eyes on her watch with Hau. "Alright, I will be there as fast as I am able to just hold on a bit longer" she said before ending the call. "Stellica full speed ahead quickly! Hau needs our help!" She said. Stellica cawed as she flapped her wings speeding off again. This didn't take long for the both of them to spot Team Plasma and Rocket with Hau as she pulled out two of her Luxury balls. "Artastella Dazzling Beam and Wolfa Stone Edge!" She said throwing them down in the air as they both popped open. "Rapidash!" "Lycanroc!". Once the girls had landed, Artastella used Dazzling Beam while Wolfa slammed on the ground with both of her paws and did Stone Edge as light blue stones came out of the ground aiming at Team Plasma and Rockets Pokemon. She and Blue got off Stellica's back landing next to Hau. "Stellica Brave Bird!" She added. She cawed before at full speed was surrounded by strong power collided with more of their Pokemon. "Hau are you alright!?" She asked him.

@Ghostryder30

"I'm all good." Said Hau. "But we have to evacuate everyone to lock down the entire Helicarrier." Meanwhile, Circuit was battling against Lyn very hard as possible as ever by using his electrokinesis to boost up his stats. "Pika! ("My powers found from my master you see through!")" Said Circuit. Meanwhile, Ryder heard a loud screeching seething ringing in his ear which came from Vikavolt's wings. "I think I can handle this one..." Said Ryder unsure of the loud ringing of Vikavolt's.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @VenusaurMega @Kurai Hasake @XxMrNinjaxX

Lancelot and it's clones were attacking the planes using Psycho Cut, as Kingdra's Hydro Pump knocked a plane out of the sky. Gecko used Leaf Blade on two more planes, slicing them into pieces as a Crabhammer and Fire Lash swiped at another. "Sceptile! ("Eat this Lancelot!")" Gecko screeched boastfully. Suddenly, multiple blurs soared past Gecko, making it spin. "Lade! ("Sure about that!")" Lancelot and two other clones responded before knocking another plane down. Meanwhile, Sabrina was guiding the newly received aerial assault drones to attack the float. "Hold on Nico!" Sabrina called as Espeon saved a couple of people from falling debris. Nico and Skarmory began chucking rocks at the mech as they dodged cannon-fire, wearing it down. "Yes, were doing it!" Nico said, grateful.

"Just make sure to clean the rest of Team Rocket's mess when your done." Said Dark Ryder. "Because the Helicarrier is getting overwhelmed up here!" Meanwhile, Zack chuckled at Lancelot and Gecko's rivalry. "Heh, I've bet Riku can slice thirty planes in one hit." Called Zack boasting towards Lancelot and Gecko. 'Your wish is granted, master.' Riku said in Telepathy as he used Aura Sphere and Metal Claw on more than thirty planes ahead of Lancelot and Gecko. 'Thirty-five planes down.' Said Riku boasting. "You're such a showoff to the other grown Pokemon." Said Zack.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @Kurai Hasake @VenusaurMega

Lancelot just shrugged at the powerful attack. "Gallade, Lade. Gallade! ("Fair play, but watch this! Guys, take care of the people on the carrier!")" Lancelot called. Kingdra swiveled around and blasted 3 grunts with Hydro Pump. Gecko took care of two planes by throwing seeds at them. The seeds snuck into the wing of one plane and the front of another. The Sceptile snapped it's fingers and the seeds grew into a pair of cedar trees, making the planes plummet. Lancelot hovered in front of a squadron of 50 planes. "Lade, Lade! ("Technique activate, Celestial Nexus!")" Lancelot screamed. Suddenly at loud wind burst from The Gallade as the wormhole opened behind him. Rays of pure celestial energy began blasting out of the nexus, turning the squadron of 50 planes into nothing.

"Hey Lancelot, Gecko, I think you've made a new friendly rival!" Said Zack towards Lancelot and Gecko as Riku took out even more planes than Lancelot and Gecko. 'Still think I'm a showoff you two?' Said Riku towards Lancelot and Gecko in telepathy. Zack soon saved Lancelot, Gecko and Riku by taking out another grunt with his wooden Buster Sword. Then said: "One-hundred and fifty." 'Showoff...' Said Riku towards Zack in telepathy. "Hey, you guys fight to win, so why can't I?"

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @VenusaurMega @Kurai Hasake

Lancelot shrugged as the Nexus destroyed some more planes. "Gallade, Lade... ("He makes a excellent point, but it's gonna be hard...")" It said as it swooped downwards. The clones had destroyed 20 more planes and Gecko took out 25 more planes with Leaf Blade. "Scept! ("Take this!")" Gecko called as the other Pokemon dealt with the grunts on board. However, a junior officer named Kyro grabbed a crowbar and pryed open a part of the roof and snuck in without anybody seeing him. He fell onto the floor, releasing his Aegislash. "Aegis? ("What happened?")" It groaned as Kyro snuck by coffee tables. He saw Allister and Bea checking the engine. "Ohh..." Kyro said in horror. He prepared his crowbar to strike them down.

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Greninja turned and looked at Riku, Lancelot, and Gecko and hopped over to destroying ships as the Pokémon hopped to them. “Greninja…,(Could you guys stop bickering I’ve already took out 235 airships and see what my freinds are doing over there, get to work, people)”

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade smiled “Batter up,” he said after taking out another guard. Then he realized the grunts had started retreating. “Come on, now you started this fight,” he said to the grunts, Greninja still damaging more airships, with the help of the others, too.

Kyro decided to try to disrupt the engines. When Allister, Bea and Hau looked away, He and Aegislash snuck past them and got into the engine room. "Time for me to make my move..." Kyro said as he gestured to Aegislash. "Do it." He said as Aegislash turned into it's blade form. It stabbed the engine hard, causing the ship to tilt forward. "Aegis! ("Done sir!")"

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Avery accidently got lost. "Umm what should we do?" Said Avery "Scolipede(I don't know)." Avery sigh. "Ribombee(Don't worry we might find a way out." Avery smiled. "Well I have no idea where the others and the only way I know is our home." Said Avery as she hopped on top of Buzz. "Buzz take us home." Buzz flew of and flew towards unova.

Kyro grinned at Hop as Aegislash went to his side. "Try to defeat me, kiddo. I managed to get here, and I'm staying. Aegislash, use Close Combat!" He said as Aegislash spun at Wooloo at high speed. "Wooloo, dodge and land Double Kick!" Hop called. Wooloo jumped over Aegislash and kicked at it to no avail. "Ha! Aegislash is a ghost type, meaning Fighting attacks are useless against it. Think about that Mr. Hau, I think.." Kyro boasted to a shocked Hop.

Last edited:
Kyro slapped Dark Ryder and Aegislash whapped Dark Greninja. "Aegislash, we need this ship to sink!" Kyro called as he jumped on the engine with his crowbar. "TAKE THIS!" He said as he stabbed the engine with the crowbar, as Aegislash struck another. The carrier begins to tilt. "Well, it's been fun, but I gotta go.." He said as Aegislash stabbed a hole into the side of the plane, making Kyro fly out. "SEE YA!" He screamed.

"I'm afraid I cannot not let you do that, Kyro." Said O.D.I.N as he used the mechanism to repair the engine and bring it back up. But Dark Ryder furious with Kyro began to attack Kyro with Dark Greninja using Water Shuriken to shatter Aegislash's blade. "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU BURN ALIVE!!!" Dark Ryder growled at Kyro as he plunged with him in the clouds as Dark Greninja did the same to Aegislash. "Dark Ryder!" Said Hop. "Don't worry." Said O.D.I.N. "Heal this ship as my own wounds to repair." "How do you know?" Said Hop. "Because I was a Rotom once." Said O.D.I.N. "Now, I am an indestructible machine."

"Uuuh..." Kyro groaned, seeing Dark Ryder and Greninja following him. He immediately shifted to a battle stance. Aegislash was extremely pissed off with Dark Greninja for trying to shatter it and slammed into it with a critical hit Close Combat, knocking Greninja into Dark Ryder. "Gotta scram!" He screamed, as he grabbed the bottom of a plane that saw Kyro and flew close enough to be grabbed. Aegislash joined him, firing a defiant shadow ball at the falling duo. Meanwhile Sabrina and Nico had defeated the robot and teleported into the cafeteria. "What's going on?" He said as bullets blasted into the hall. Skarmory noticed the planes and soared off, with Nico on his back. "WHAT THE!" He screamed as Skarmory used Brave Bird, slicing through five planes, catching the attention of Lancelot. Sabrina immediately sent out Alakazam to try to pull Nico back.

Dark Greninja and Dark Ryder were both not through yet as they began to battle Kyro and his Aegislash. "This time, my Pokemon and I will make sure that imperfect scum like you should stay dead!" Said Dark Ryder as he sent Dark Greninja to attack Aegislash and Dark Ryder began to fight Kyro head on. "I'll tear you apart!" Growled Dark Ryder. "Greninja... ("Imperfects like you should never belong here in the skies...")" Said Dark Greninja insulting Aegislash while avoiding the attacks like a true master.

Kyro was tired of Dark Ryder following him and grabbed a laser gun from the cockpit and began shooting at Dark Ryder. "Can't I get away from you wackos!" He yelled at Dark Ryder. Meanwhile, Allister and Bea ran to Sabrina. "There are planes bombing the carrier!" Allister screamed as Gengar shot a Shadow Ball at the plane, sinking it. Sabrina and Bea sent out Machamp and Alakazam and attacked more planes.

Dark Ryder with all of his rage tore down the laser gun from Kyro's hand. "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S A WACKO, YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!!" Growled Dark Ryder pummeling Kyro down. Dark Greninja was even more pissed off at Aegislash and overwhelmed it by slicing it's blade from all corners releasing an all out raging fury. Dark Ryder soon kicked Kyro with all of his rage sending him falling down from the sky. Dark Greninja did the same with Aegislash after shattering the blade once and for all. Hop arrived to find Dark Ryder. "What happened to being cool?" Said Hop. "I've had it with those stupid criminals..." Said Dark Ryder.

Aegislash was pissed as all hell, as it almost stabbed Dark Ryder with it's shattered blade. "AEGISLASH! ("WHY YOU LITTLE!")" It screamed. Kyro immediately called to the pilot. "Get me, you damn!" The pilot made the plane dive low, allowing Kyro to grab on, but he noticed Nico and Skarmory. "Oh Nico, you're toast when I get to you!" He screeched. "Move the plane to that tin chicken!" Kyro called and the pilot turned the plane towards Nico and Skarmory. Meanwhile, Sceptile slashed at more planes, but Skarmory soared past, shocking it. "TILE! ("Watch it!")" It called, but Skarmory shot more planes with steel feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.