• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Titanium - Discussion Thread

Thank you! :love:

Gonna make a solo post soon of Draven figuring out Aloeghar and training her. :3 What places are there on Crest Island? Are there small routes or areas to catch other Pokemon at? And what kinds of Pokemon are there?
Ah. Good question. I tried to update the map to clear some of this up but I did forget to add key details. Crest Island is home to mostly Water, Flying, and Rock Pokémon a few normal and ground types can be found here too, but they are more rare. You'll find a lot of rock and ground types near the ancient ruins and excavation site, modeled after the real life ruins of Knossos. Water type Pokémon can obviously be found near the coast, as well as beach theme Pokémon like Sandygast and Palossand. Pokémon exclusive to this location include the Lotad line and the Faedill line. Sparten, Civetran, Rattata, Pikachu, Nincada, and the Politad line can also be found here.

LOL!

That was leftover from the type change. Originally, in my notes I had them as different typings that required these abilities. Honestly, I completely forgot.
lmfaoooooo oh no! But hooray, they're now changed :3 I'm gonna... just comb through what other abilities there are just in case there's some funky shenanigans going on.

Ah. Good question. I tried to update the map to clear some of this up but I did forget to add key details. Crest Island is home to mostly Water, Flying, and Rock Pokémon a few normal and ground types can be found here too, but they are more rare. You'll find a lot of rock and ground types near the ancient ruins and excavation site, modeled after the real life ruins of Knossos. Water type Pokémon can obviously be found near the coast, as well as beach theme Pokémon like Sandygast and Palossand. Pokémon exclusive to this location include the Lotad line and the Faedill line. Sparten, Civetran, Rattata, Pikachu, Nincada, and the Politad line can also be found here.
oooooooooooo...

I can basically get half of the Pokemon he'll need here lmfaoooo.

Do Daenites have a special place that they live in?

I also updated my "Planned Pokemon to Catch" list to include the ones he'll be catching on Crest Island. He'll be there for a while though, so don't worry if it seems like he'll be quick about it, lol. He's likely only going to be there for about a couple weeks planning for the Pokemon he'll need for later.

I also uh... Created a whole Google Sheets spread of Draven's Pokemon and their weaknesses :'D hahaha.... Totally not obsessed for the new Pokemon, I'm just trying to make him smart/prepared or anything... totally

Last edited:
lmfaoooooo oh no! But hooray, they're now changed :3 I'm gonna... just comb through what other abilities there are just in case there's some funky shenanigans going on.

oooooooooooo...

I can basically get half of the Pokemon he'll need here lmfaoooo.

Do Daenites have a special place that they live in?

I also updated my "Planned Pokemon to Catch" list to include the ones he'll be catching on Crest Island. He'll be there for a while though, so don't worry if it seems like he'll be quick about it, lol. He's likely only going to be there for about a couple weeks planning for the Pokemon he'll need for later.

I also uh... Created a whole Google Sheets spread of Draven's Pokemon and their weaknesses :'D hahaha.... Totally not obsessed for the new Pokemon, I'm just trying to make him smart/prepared or anything... totally
Daenites are common along the Perilous Mountain Range, specifically Mt. Apex. On the mountain or at the base of the mountain is your best bet for catching a Daenite.

Hey, I love it if you are obsessed---I mean, prepared---for the new Pokémon. I updated to the Pokédex to include Habanasty, Jochi, and Gengharoo, so now I can final do RP posts. Sigh Maintenance is a lot of work.

But I hope it's worth it!

Daenites are common along the Perilous Mountain Range, specifically Mt. Apex. On the mountain or at the base of the mountain is your best bet for catching a Daenite.
oooo thank you :3 I figured I wasn't gonna see any Daenites in Crest Island lmfao.

Hey, I love it if you are obsessed---I mean, prepared---for the new Pokémon. I updated to the Pokédex to include Habanasty, Jochi, and Gengharoo, so now I can final do RP posts. Sigh Maintenance is a lot of work.

But I hope it's worth it!
lol it is~, don't worry :D

For the Pokemon I'm planning on having him catch on Crest Island, there's Ragcoon, Civeteran, Raptyke, Faedill, Eevee, Bombirdier, Spearow, Murkrow, Arrokuda, Feebas, Magikarp, Zubat, Nincada, Golett, and Rockruff. He'll be there for a while and won't attempt the gym right yet. Letting you know just in case there's a Pokemon he shouldn't be able to catch here and you can let me know lol. The other Pokemon I'll have him catch later. I don't think Dripurr would be on an island either, lol.

What would happen at the Starter Ceremony? Would Draven need to do anything?

For a first gym, what would Thalassa use against others? Thinking to have Draven learn about what she uses so he can prepare for it. He won't do the gym until he gets the Pokemon he needs though.

oooo thank you :3 I figured I wasn't gonna see any Daenites in Crest Island lmfao.

lol it is~, don't worry :D

For the Pokemon I'm planning on having him catch on Crest Island, there's Ragcoon, Civeteran, Raptyke, Faedill, Eevee, Bombirdier, Spearow, Murkrow, Arrokuda, Feebas, Magikarp, Zubat, Nincada, Golett, and Rockruff. He'll be there for a while and won't attempt the gym right yet. Letting you know just in case there's a Pokemon he shouldn't be able to catch here and you can let me know lol. The other Pokemon I'll have him catch later. I don't think Dripurr would be on an island either, lol.

What would happen at the Starter Ceremony? Would Draven need to do anything?

For a first gym, what would Thalassa use against others? Thinking to have Draven learn about what she uses so he can prepare for it. He won't do the gym until he gets the Pokemon he needs though.
I think all of those Pokémon are acceptable, just make sure catching rarer Pokémon like Feebas and Eevee doesn't come too easily for Draven. Like, I'm sure he'll run into multiple Zubats and Nincadas but probably not a whole pack of Eevees. I assume you only want one Eevee, but I just want to let everybody know they probably wont find more than one Eevee per location. I'm not trying to crush Eevee collectors dreams, I'm just trying to keep this region "realistic" in terms of encounters.

Speaking of, Dripurr can be obtained via trade, but players probably won't have a Dripurr to trade until we graduate to the Twelve Labors Challenge.

Now! As for the Starter Ceremony...avert your eyes spoiler incoming...traditionally each location has a little challenge (like a puzzle or a battle) for their future trainers. Not only do you choose your Pokémon but your Pokémon needs to choose you. Because Professor Elani Rhoa was kidnapped, I don't think Draven has to do anything. Achilles will be too preoccupied with the lab and in traditional NPC style asks where the professor went but doesn't leave the lab. Of course, if the Crest Island group still wants to do the Starter Ceremony we'll have to find some way around Professor Rhoa not being there to help. And everyone knows they have a time slot reserved at the Water-type Gym so I believe that is it.

I think all of those Pokémon are acceptable, just make sure catching rarer Pokémon like Feebas and Eevee doesn't come too easily for Draven. Like, I'm sure he'll run into multiple Zubats and Nincadas but probably not a whole pack of Eevees. I assume you only want one Eevee, but I just want to let everybody know they probably wont find more than one Eevee per location. I'm not trying to crush Eevee collectors dreams, I'm just trying to keep this region "realistic" in terms of encounters.

Speaking of, Dripurr can be obtained via trade, but players probably won't have a Dripurr to trade until we graduate to the Twelve Labors Challenge.

Now! As for the Starter Ceremony...avert your eyes spoiler incoming...traditionally each location has a little challenge (like a puzzle or a battle) for their future trainers. Not only do you choose your Pokémon but your Pokémon needs to choose you. Because Professor Elani Rhoa was kidnapped, I don't think Draven has to do anything. Achilles will be too preoccupied with the lab and in traditional NPC style asks where the professor went but doesn't leave the lab. Of course, if the Crest Island group still wants to do the Starter Ceremony we'll have to find some way around Professor Rhoa not being there to help. And everyone knows they have a time slot reserved at the Water-type Gym so I believe that is it.
oooo thank you :3

yea, I only want one Eevee for Paleon lol. And there'd be plenty of annoying Zubats, pfff. Just like the good ol' days. lol

I was wondering if it was possible to find the farm that breeds Dripurr and the other starters. Not gonna have Draven find one, but it'd be likely that there'd be wild Dripurr, just extremely rare (same goes for the other starters). Or we can always steal from the professor's labs, lmfao. Draven's gonna be a bad guy anyway.

But yeah, that should be it, except for what Pokemon Thalassa would use lol.

Last edited:
oooo thank you :3

yea, I only want one Eevee for Paleon lol. And there'd be plenty of annoying Zubats, pfff. Just like the good ol' days. lol

I was wondering if it was possible to find the farm that breeds Dripurr and the other evolutions. Not gonna have Draven find one, but it'd be likely that there'd be wild Dripurr, just extremely rare (same goes for the other starters). Or we can always steal from the professor's labs, lmfao. Draven's gonna be a bad guy anyway.

But yeah, that should be it, except for what Pokemon Thalassa would use lol.
Well, I was planning on saving wild starters for the post game, but it is probably more fun if they're in the wild just extremely rare.

Ooooo okie :3

so... you figured out what Thalassa would use for those getting the first badge?
Yep! I figured everyone else's two, but I was planning to keep it as a surprise. She'll be using two solid Water-type Pokémon, one exclusive to Mithos and one that debuted in Kanto. If you need more info, I can post her team under a spoiler tag or we can wait until Leona (@Draco Nightshade)'s character faces off against Thalassa.

I have all the Gym Leader's teams planned out. I even have their championship line ups. But I don't want to spoil those since I think it would be more exciting if players went in not knowing which Pokémon the champions were going to have on their teams. Kind of like in the games before the internet spoiled everything.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Would getting Cirkit also make sense in this area?

Yep! I figured everyone else's two, but I was planning to keep it as a surprise. She'll be using two solid Water-type Pokémon, one exclusive to Mithos and one that debuted in Kanto. If you need more info, I can post her team under a spoiler tag or we can wait until Leona (@Draco Nightshade)'s character faces off against Thalassa.

I have all the Gym Leader's teams planned out. I even have their championship line ups. But I don't want to spoil those since I think it would be more exciting if players went in not knowing which Pokémon the champions were going to have on their teams. Kind of like in the games before the internet spoiled everything.
I was thinking you were going to keep them spoiler'd. You can always tell me on Discord or Pokecharms pms too. :3 But yeah, I was thinking that there'd be a battle of hers on the internet or someone would be talking about what Pokemon she'd use in a battle. Mainly because Draven won't willingly throw himself into a fight without having some kind of plan, so he'll be researching Thalassa.

As for the championship battles, Draven at that moment - if he doesn't get found out as being a part of Team Gnosis because he'll be going by different names/identities - would be a bit more confident and would learn how to think on his feet and wouldn't mind foregoing having the information ready. It would make sense that they'd have a selection of Pokemon of their preferred types to choose from and nobody knows what they're going in with except their possible ace they're seen with all the time.

Would getting Cirkit also make sense in this area?

And if there's Cirkit there, then Draven will also get one lol. I just wasn't so sure since it seems more like a jungle Pokemon.

Before Leona commences her attack, I just want to double check. There are also gym trainers right?
Correct! There's three to be exact. A brother, a sister, and Thalassa's apprentice: a male lifeguard. They're fairly easy so you can probably blaze right through them.
I was thinking you were going to keep them spoiler'd. You can always tell me on Discord or Pokecharms pms too. :3 But yeah, I was thinking that there'd be a battle of hers on the internet or someone would be talking about what Pokemon she'd use in a battle. Mainly because Draven won't willingly throw himself into a fight without having some kind of plan, so he'll be researching Thalassa.

As for the championship battles, Draven at that moment - if he doesn't get found out as being a part of Team Gnosis because he'll be going by different names/identities - would be a bit more confident and would learn how to think on his feet and wouldn't mind foregoing having the information ready. It would make sense that they'd have a selection of Pokemon of their preferred types to choose from and nobody knows what they're going in with except their possible ace they're seen with all the time.
Fair enough. I suppose I can spoiler them. If people want to be surprised, they can be surprised. I'll get a list posted.

Got Draven in place to fight Alexander lmfaoo @~Aura~Slashz~, probably only took Draven 10-20 minutes to come back in the general area of where Alexander would leave from anyway, methinks. At least Draven wants to have a fair fight with Alexander lmfao. Literally gonna be that rival that pops up to fight you like in the games lol

Last edited:
Gym Leader Teams By Encounter
Jane Aplós - Normal / Kraun City / Female / The Modest Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Litleo, Capricoast}
2nd round {Pyroar, Capricoast, Tycoon, Snorlax}
Championship {Capricoast*, Pyroar, Tyccoon, Snorlax, Formicidant, Blissey}
Reed Cypress - Grass / Chaplet Town / Male / The Meadow Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Yardvark, Crybulb, Smoliv}
2nd round {Mosslick, Rapscallion, Dolliv, Foongus}
Championship{Rapscallion*, Mosslick, Amoonguss, Arboliva, Leafeon, Peercock)
Blaire Foster - Fire / Coronet City / Female / The Blaze Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Flambie, Flareon, Fletchling}
2nd round {Flaries, Flareon, Fletchinder}
Championship {Smeargle*, Talonflame, Flareon, Pyrebex, Arcanine, Terosene}
Thalassa Krete - Water / Crest Island / Female / The High Tide Badge /
Pokemon:
1st round {Ponyta (Mithosian), Vaporeon}
2nd round {Rapidash (Mithosian), Vaporeon, Feebas, Delusa}
Championship {Rapidash (Mithosian)*, Vaporeon, Milotic, Delusa, Coupole, Tigeyser}
Talon Chen - Flying / Erudite City / Male / The Sky Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Pegagust, Aveon, Hummingburr}
2nd round {Pegagust, Aveon, Hummingbloom}
Championship {Pegagust*, Aveon, Hummingbloom, Daenite (Dawn Form), Daenite (Dusk Form), Sirenade}
Mentor Kyrios - Fighting / Austere City / Male / The Brawn Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Stalhart (male), Stalwart (female)}
2nd round {Stalhart (male), Stalwart (female), Hitmonchan}
Championship {Stalhart (male), Stalwart (female), Lucario, Brawleon, Hitmonchan*, Archiron}
Daphne Sparks - Fairy / Tiara City / Female / The Enchantment Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Caladream, Faedill, Faunburn}
2nd round {Caladream, Karmadillo, Saytoarch, Mithosian Meowth}
Championship {Caladream*, Karmadillo, Saytoarch, Persimony, Crustacea, Sylveon}
Maximus Extreme a.k.a “Brainiac Mac” - Psychic / Delphin Port / Male / The Strategy Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Buzzare, Kadabra, Bovini}
2nd round {Buzzare, Alakazam, Horison}
Championship {Buzzarre*, Alakazam, Heliox, Metagross, Espeon, Gardevior}
Remington Kade - Steel / Circlet Town / Male / The Luster Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Richcoon, Equilibra, Skarmory}
2nd round {Richcoon, Equilibra, Skarmory, Battaleon}
Championship {Richcoon*, Equilibra, Ouroboa, Battaleon, Skarmory, Kingambit}
Cary Apostel - Posion / Laurel Town / Male / The Elixir Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Venusaur, Skorupi, Samamba}
2nd round {Venusaur, Drapion, Hissbomba, Poisicle}
Championship {Venusaur*, Drapion, Detricore, Miasmeon, Duopop, Hissbomba}
Bronte Zuni - Electric / Zenith City / Female / The Pulse Badge
Pokemon:
1st round{Luxray, Aquilawa, Cirkit}
2nd round {Luxray, Aquilawa, Jagwire}
Championship {Luxray*, Aquilawa, Jagwire, Tamaurum, Magnezone, Jolteon}
Ava Spirare - Ghost / Diadem City / Female / The Specter Badge
Pokemon:
1st round {Jarjinni, Mimikyu, Spiruff}
2nd round {Jarjinni, Mimikyu, Cerbark}
Championship {Jarjinni*, Mimikyu, Cerberoar, Aegislash, Spectreon, Sinisteer}

* = trainer’s ace

So wait, @Charlotte Pryce is the ceremony still going to happen on Crest Island?

And what about in Coronet City? Is Sullivan being bared from it?

Also, what is Achilles’s reaction to George’s suggestion about leaving some of his old Pokémon behind? I thought about him leaving them at the lab like Ash did in the anime. If the lab isn’t able to accommodate for them, is that a local ranch that can take care of George’s other Pokemon on Crest Island?

Finally, how do encounters work? Can we encounter any of the new Pokemon we want so long as it’s reasonable? I want George to encounter his first wild Pokémon in Mithos but I’m not sure what would be suitable for his first catch? I kind of like the idea of it being a completely random Pokémon though!

So wait, @Charlotte Pryce is the ceremony still going to happen on Crest Island?

And what about in Coronet City? Is Sullivan being bared from it?
According to what she said, since the Professor isn't there and the aide is too busy, there won't be the Starter Ceremony on Crest Island. However, the other two places are going to have their starter ceremony.

I thought about him leaving them at the lab like Ash did in the anime. If the lab isn’t able to accommodate for them, is that a local ranch that can take care of George’s other Pokemon on Crest Island?
Since Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, Sword/Shield, and Scarlet/Violet, there are now ways to send your Pokemon into the PC remotely with a portable box of sorts, which is sorta like putting them in stasis. Of course, there are people who would just prefer not putting them in basically a portable PC though, so that's on Charlotte to answer, but I am letting you know there is another possibility, which I'm definitely going to take full advantage of.

Finally, how do encounters work? Can we encounter any of the new Pokemon we want so long as it’s reasonable? I want George to encounter his first wild Pokémon in Mithos but I’m not sure what would be suitable for his first catch? I kind of like the idea of it being a completely random Pokémon though!
lol, that's why I threw a list of Pokemon Draven will catch on Mithos at her to see which stuck and which didn't lmfaooooo.

Since Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, Sword/Shield, and Scarlet/Violet, there are now ways to send your Pokemon into the PC remotely with a portable box of sorts, which is sorta like putting them in stasis. Of course, there are people who would just prefer not putting them in basically a portable PC though, so that's on Charlotte to answer, but I am letting you know there is another possibility, which I'm definitely going to take full advantage of.
I'm aware of this, don't worry. But I think George wants a place where his other Pokemon can roam free, a place to call home on a short-term permenant basis, or at least until he's finished his journeys, you know, how Ash used to send his Pokemon to Professor Oak or the most recent professor at the time. If they're gonna be stored in a PC all that time, it's gonna be cramped! The Pokemon roaming around would be useful for when George desperately needs a certain Pokemon, for example, in the future olympics. Also, i'm curious how similar this version of the Pokemon world is even to the games in this RP?

@Draco Nightshade @Max Million @Merciless Medic @~Aura~Slashz~
Hi guys! Sorry for the short notice.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I will regretfully have to drop the RP. ;_;

This was not an easy decision. All of your characters and posts were amazing! And I was really excited to see where this would lead. Unfortunately, some important and rather difficult things have come up and I wont be able to RP much. Again, I am deeply sorry. But I thought it was better to be honest than you than to leave you hanging for months on end.

Thanks for the fun while it lasted!

And a special thank you to Merciless Medic for all your help. I know you were really trying to keep up with things when I was not around. ❤️❤️❤️

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz

Due to circumstances beyond my control I will regretfully have to drop the RP. ;_;

This was not an easy decision. All of your characters and posts were amazing! And I was really excited to see where this would lead. Unfortunately, some important and rather difficult things have come up and I wont be able to RP much. Again, I am deeply sorry. But I thought it was better to be honest than you than to leave you hanging for months on end.

And a special thank you to Merciless Medic for all your help. I know you were really trying to keep up with things when I was not around. ❤️❤️❤️
Been a pleasure.

Sorry things have to end this way :( I hope everything turns out well for you and I wish you luck on your future endeavors.

It was a pleasure to RP with you all through both the old thread and the new, and the interactions were really nice between the characters we had. I loved the way the RP was going :)

Thanks for making this RP, Charlotte. This has probably been the best RP I’ve ever been involved in and your writing and ideas are amazing!

I hope we can RP all again one day or another :), whether in Mithos or somewhere else.

I also enjoyed this while it lasted. While I wish we were able to continue, I do hope things work out for you.

Oh no! I hope everything's okay.

Still, this was a nice RP and it was a lot of fun, so I hope we can continue this later at some point when your life isn't so hectic. But either way, I hope you're feeling better and things get resolved soon.

And you're very welcome. lol. If I could read minds and get your vision of Mithos, I'd try to continue this RP in your stead, lol. Hope things go well for you.

Oh god, I knew there was a reason why there had been less activity recently! And it was about to get good! Damn!

Hopefully you're okay IRL. It sounds like you are really busy. Is it anything serious or to worry about? Sounds like we won't see you in other RP forum posts too for a while!

Mithos as a region is really cool. The Pokemon and gym leaders and everything as a whole is REALLY interesting. If you're dropping RPing for a while, if you come back and are more active, I hope you persue it because there was a LOT more originality going for this than many of the other and traditional Pokemon RP threads that were opened up. And a lot of thought and energy went into this which I appreciate, which makes stopping this the more heartbreaking!

Is there a way prehaps we could savour this? Like, some of your fakemon are actually better designed than others i've seen on this site and even REAL Pokemon these days. What i'm saying is, can we take some of your ideas or references to places or people in Mithos and use them in other RP threads (obviously if that person running the other thread agrees!) as kind of a throw back or reference? If I do it, I promise to credit you!

Thanks everyone!
Nothing too serious to worry about. I was going through a lot of stress and paranoia recently. Thought I would take some time for my mental health.

I'm going to be working on fleshing out the Mithos Region here and there. Roleplaying with you guys was awesome! But it made me realize that I had plenty of stuff that needed to be worked on/resolved in order to be role-played effectively. I loved this idea and I certainly don't want to abandon it. But I should probably figure out how to let everyone else see the world I am envisioning in my head, instead of just ad libbing.

@Max Million You are certainly welcome to use some of this stuff in other RP's, as long as you give me credit.

In the meantime, I'm going to get my stuff sorted out and maybe...just maybe...we can all do this again. (My first step would obviously be figuring out how to role-play three different locations at once. I think that element tripped my up most of all.)