• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Titanium - Discussion Thread

I'm planning on having the ceremony's end at around the same time. That way, everyone should be able to interact with the people from other starting locations once things get moving. Besides, I thought it would be unlikely that all of the ceremony's would take the same amount of time to begin and get done.

@Max Million Were you planning on having Sullivan arrive while Hector and Diana are at the lab or after? I don't want to leave him and George out in the cold too long, but 11:30 is at least a half an hour later than where most people are at.
I mean 11:30 works for George but not so much for Sullivan. I could always have Diana, Hector, and Professor Zanzibar talk until Sullivan shows up.

@Max Million Were you planning on having Sullivan arrive while Hector and Diana are at the lab or after? I don't want to leave him and George out in the cold too long, but 11:30 is at least a half an hour later than where most people are at.
I figured i'd have them be around just as late as each other because of the ferry and other incidents. I wanted more time to set them up.

Would the professor at Coronet City be out or something then?

I feel like i've really thrown a spanner in the works HERE...just by showing up an hour or so late!
Don't worry about it. I got something that will straighten things out. Correct me if I'm wrong, you said you wanted Sullivan to be there after Hector and Diana would have gone?
I must've been confused because of the order of things. I guess I'll rectify that now.
Besides, where's Hector?
He's coming up to the door now. I can only type so fast when having to deal with three locations at once.

Don't worry about it. I got something that will straighten things out. Correct me if I'm wrong, you said you wanted Sullivan to be there after Hector and Diana would have gone?

He's coming up to the door now. I can only type so fast when having to deal with three locations at once.
Possibly? Idk, I just wanted to get his initial interaction with George done first. I felt like it would have been more realistic since both were on a ship and were struggling to meet the deadline realistically.

I removed Draven from the lab because, besides there being no reason for him to be there, there was just too many replies and not a set posting cycle between characters, and I didn't want to be left behind. Considering I'm starting to hit my low point with posts, I would prefer to have my character be solo for the time being so I'm not falling behind or holding anyone back until I can comfortably come back at full power. I will still make posts when it comes to Team Gnosis, brief interactions with other characters, and the ceremonies, but other than that, I prefer solo'ing for the majority of Draven's adventure for now.

Of course, reflecting this, Draven will be rather standoffish and petty, being verbal about his dislikes and finding people far more irritating.

If you want a Pokemon battle, setting up a rivalry, or have a fun time having an IC argument, hit me up or just approach Draven IC. Lmfaoooo. I apologize in advance for whatever he says lmfao. And I'll try to post in a timely manner.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
I removed Draven from the lab because, besides there being no reason for him to be there, there was just too many replies and not a set posting cycle between characters, and I didn't want to be left behind. Considering I'm starting to hit my low point with posts, I would prefer to have my character be solo for the time being so I'm not falling behind or holding anyone back until I can comfortably come back at full power. I will still make posts when it comes to Team Gnosis, brief interactions with other characters, and the ceremonies, but other than that, I prefer solo'ing for the majority of Draven's adventure for now.

Of course, reflecting this, Draven will be rather standoffish and petty, being verbal about his dislikes and finding people far more irritating.

If you want a Pokemon battle, setting up a rivalry, or have a fun time having an IC argument, hit me up or just approach Draven IC. Lmfaoooo. I apologize in advance for whatever he says lmfao. And I'll try to post in a timely manner.

That makes complete sense, and I don’t mind not having Alexander travel with Draven (wouldn’t even be realistic in the first place, tbh). I would love for the two to develop as rivals and clash heads throughout the RP, both of them are almost perfectly polar opposites of one another (sorta reminds me of the old Aceso-Alexander dynamic in the last RP to a weird extent).

And don’t worry about Draven being too rude! I’m pretty sure that Alexander deserves it

That makes complete sense, and I don’t mind not having Alexander travel with Draven (wouldn’t even be realistic in the first place, tbh). I would love for the two to develop as rivals and clash heads throughout the RP, both of them are almost perfectly polar opposites of one another (sorta reminds me of the old Aceso-Alexander dynamic in the last RP to a weird extent).

And don’t worry about Draven being too rude! I’m pretty sure that Alexander deserves it
Lmaooo, I'd love for them being rivals. Draven would likely pick a fight with him just to test how he is, lmfaoooo. Especially if Alex annoys him too much.

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay, I'm going to be covering shifts for the next few days so I may not get the next post up until Tuesday.

In the meantime, I'm updating the list of returning Pokémon. I'm also considering adding new evolutions for Scovillain and Kangaskhan. Let me know what you think.

* Habanasty = This pepper Pokémon sports a third head with smoldering flames coming out of its mouths.
Yokaiju on Twitter: Scovillain evo Habanevil Grass/Fire A vicious Pokemon  whose third head only complicates matters. It thinks it's the boss because  it's in the middle. The red head spews flammable juices

* Jochi = pronounced Joe-chee as in Joey, named after Genghis Khan’s eldest son; basically baby Kangaskhan
Young Kangaskhan | Anime-Planet

* Gengharoo = Genghis Khan + Kangaroo | Kangaskhan’s male counterpart, rust-brown in color with no pouch
motýl Diplom Miles male kangaskhan řádek Shetlandy Austrálie

Last edited:
This is a WIP, decided to put up a list of planned Pokemon for him to catch later. :3 Whether these Pokemon stay with him or not is determined throughout the RP.

Caught:
Species/Type: Hoothoot - Normal/Flying | Noctowl - Normal/Flying (Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname: Ma'a
Level: 18
Ability: Keen Eye - Powerful eyes that can see through evasiveness-raising attempts are protected by a thin layer of a certain film to shield it from accuracy reducing attempts. Sand (from Sand Attack and Z-Sand Attack), smoke (from Smokescreen and Z-Smokescreen), leaves (from Leaf Tornado), mud (from Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb, Muddy Water, and Secret Power-induced Mud Shot and Mud-Slap on sand, dirt and rock), ink (from Octazooka), darkness (from Night Daze), and mirage waves created by intense heat or psychic energy (from Kinesis and Z-Kinesis) won't lower her accuracy. While a move like Flash, Z-Flash, an opponent holding Bright Powder, or Mirror Shot won't damage the eyes or prevent her from seeing through it, her own mind won't like the bright flash and will likely flinch if caught off guard. She can see through Double Team's copies, snow and hail and a sandstorm (Snow Cloak and Sand Veil), can see a tiny opponent (from Minimize), see camouflaged opponents (Z-Camouflage), see through an opponent's prepped attempt to dodge (Z-Detect and Tangled Feet), be unaffected by pheromones trying to throw her off (enemy holding a Lax Incense), be unaffected by evasion-based luck from the opponent (Z-Lucky Chant), and ignore evasion aided by Z-Magnet Rise. However, Keen Eye really only works if she can see, so if she's blinded, none of this really matters.
Appearance: Just a regular ol' Hoothoot. The closer Ma'a is to evolution, the more feathers of differing colors start to grow. Considering Ma'a is close to evolution, her cream-feathered chest has a slightly darker shade of six brownish-cream triangles becoming more visible, the rest of the cream feathers are starting to match the rest of her feather's light brown coloration, flight wings are becoming more and more defined and larger, her feet are yellowing, and the overall brown coloration of her feathers are boldening and darkening, especially the top portion of her wings and tail feathers. Her black feathers around her eyes are also brightening just slightly a dark grey. She is also getting larger and heavier, being 3'00" (91.4 cm) and weighs 62 lbs (28.1 kg) instead of the usual 2'04" (71.1 cm) and 46.7 lbs (21.2 kg). | Just a regular ol' Noctowl, being the average height and weight of one: 5'03" (160 cm) and 89.9 lbs (40.8 kg).
Natural Abilities: Because Ma'a is close to evolution, she's starting to use both talons instead of alternating between them to stand and perch, and instead tilting her head left and right to keep with the seconds of time that pass. Because she's primarily nocturnal, she starts getting tired during the day, but can still function due to having to function diurnally for her trainer instead. She takes pride in her keen eyes, which are stronger due to her ability, a membrane helping to shield her eyes from being hit by sand and can see through smoke and fog. She can also stare at others without blinking endlessly, scaring others. | Becoming a Noctowl, she swivels her head 180 degrees to spook people. Like most Noctowl, she twists her head upside down in order to think, however become irritable when bothered while in this state and will attack those who don't leave her alone aside from her trainer. Due to Noctowl's silent flying, she also uses her achieved stealth to spook people and become a great spy later. Her eyesight gets even stronger, being able to spot a scurrying Rattata in forests below her from a little over 1.5 miles (2.4 km) away. With her father being a Swanna, she has the potential to fly for hundreds of miles without rest and fight for far longer than average.
Nature/Personality/Behavior: Modest | Ma'a uses her natural abilities - especially after evolution - to spook others. She loves forests and would free herself from her Pokeball to fly around the forest, keeping close to her trainer at all times. She dislikes bright light and will be bothered by light-emitting attacks, occasionally cringing if she was caught off guard by the attack. She also gets sick from what human would describe as "jet lag", as traveling to a different part of the world can disrupt their internal clocks and make them sick if this continues. She is very protective of those who she considers a part of her family, and will attack them mercilessly to defend her kind. She likes to scare people and sleep. She is rather modest with her abilities, and sees herself as not enough to protect Draven. For this reason, she tends to want to train more and won't hesitate to get into a fight to protect him, but will rethink her decision if it's up against a bigger, stronger opponent. Upon evolution, she doesn't have this fear anymore, but regards tougher opponents with respect and will back down unless pushed. She can be rather wise and calm, as well. Because of her father being a Swanna, she has a propensity to use physical attacks despite her weak physical strength, and she loves to dance and flit about.
History: Living her life in the Abundant Shrine within the shrines made for the deity, she just hatched when she noticed her mother wasn't around. For a few days, she starved while she was up in her nest, only to realize her mother wasn't coming back. She decided to hop out and search for food, fattening herself up every day as she hopped on the ground and attempted to fly each day, then went back to her nest to sleep. One day, a child and his father came by. Wishing to be free from living in a place with no parents, she let the child capture her, and she stayed with him ever since, loving to read with him (even if she can't understand the language), and understanding the world more and more through him. He was a teenager when she was caught by him, and she noticed how bitter he was of the world and its people. Wanting to rectify that, she became his best friend, as she felt like she owed him her life for saving her from her lonely home.
Moves:
  • Peck | Flying | Physical | With a glowing beak, Ma'a damages the opponent with it. Because of how she charges, she can hit non-adjacent opponents during a triple battle.
  • Air Slash | Flying | Special | Flapping wings or using glowing talons, she hurls blades of air that slice the opponent, and can be used to attack long-range targets like non-adjacent opponents in a triple battle. It has a 30% chance to cause a flinch due to the pain.
  • Hurricane | Flying | Special | Learned through her father (Swanna), she flaps her wings and causes a huge windstorm that can blow smaller Pokemon away, its disorienting winds have a 30% chance to cause confusion and its winds can hit far away targets, like non-adjacent opponents in a triple battle. When used during Rain, Hurricane hits easier, while it loses accuracy when used during harsh sunlight. It can also damage Pokemon in the midst of Fly, Bounce, and Sky Drop. This attack is too strong for Ma'a to use however, so she fails 50% of the time using it.
  • Defog | Flying | Status | Learned through her father (Swanna), she flaps her wings to create a strong wind to make it easier to see the enemy (lowers evasion), while also dispelling vapors and gases on the opponent's side of the field (like fog, Mist, and smoke), disrupting screens formed by light on the opponent's side of the field (Reflect, Safeguard, Light Screen, and Aurora Veil), entry hazards on the entire battlefield (Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web, and Stealth Rock), terrain (Grassy, Electric, Psychic, and Misty), as well as the effects of G-Max Steelsurge.
  • Tackle | Normal | Physical | Ma'a's body glows white and she hits the target with her body.
  • Echoed Voice | Normal | Special | Ma'a hoots loudly, with each consecutive use (even if it fails, misses, or is prevented by Protect) becoming stronger than the last. It will fail if affected by Throat Chop, used against a Pokemon with Soundproof, and will activate Throat Spray.
  • Uproar | Normal | Special | Makes a shrill ruckus that creates debilitating sound waves for a while and is unable to use any other moves as it's fixated on this one attack (for 3 of my posts or 3 of the opponent's attacks), and in doing so prevents Pokemon from sleeping or being afflicted by sleep-inducing moves or abilities (including Rest, Effect Spore, disobedience, and Yawn), and it wakes up sleeping Pokemon, even if they have Soundproof or aren't even adjacent to the user. If it fails to execute Uproar due to using it on a Ghost-Type, on a protected Pokemon, or a Pokemon with Soundproof, the Pokemon will calm down. Can't be used if under the effects of Throat Chop, and will activate Throat Spray.
  • Foresight | Normal | Status | Foresees potential next actions of the Pokemon, allowing her to hit the opponent easier and hit Ghost-Types with Normal- and Fighting-Type attacks.
  • Growl | Normal | Status | Makes an endearing sound to make the foe less wary and lower their physical attack, unless they have Soundproof, Hyper Cutter, Clear Body, White Smoke, or Full Metal Body. Can't be used if affected by Throat Chop and can activate Throat Spray.
  • Supersonic | Normal | Status | Learned through her mother who learned it from her father (Pelipper), creates an ultrasonic wave with her voice to confuse the opponent, unless they have Soundproof or Own Tempo. Can't be used if affected by Throat Chop, and activates Throat Spray.
  • Zen Headbutt | Psychic | Physical | Cloaking her head in psychic energy created by her strong willpower, she bashes the target with it, which has a 20% chance to cause the opponent to flinch.
  • Confusion | Psychic | Special | Summoning psychic energy within herself, she creates a psychic wave that disorients the opponent's mind and has a 10% chance to confuse them.
  • Hypnosis | Psychic | Status | Ma'a creates a suggestive psychic wave to lull the opponent into a trance or into slumber, unless they have Insomnia or Vital Spirit. Outside of combat, she can put people and Pokemon into a trance and suggest they do certain actions. However, if they have an aversion to doing anything they don't want to do, they can break free. It will be up to the affected character's player whether they want to follow through with the action or break free which isn't that hard.
  • Psycho Shift | Psychic | Status | Shining with bright purple energy, Ma'a also tries to capture the opponent with shining purple energy to swap a non-volatile status condition from Ma'a to the affected opponent. It will fail if the opponent is immune to said status condition, either by type, ability, Safeguard, or if they are already affected by a status condition. This cures Ma'a of her status condition while passing it on to her opponent.
  • Reflect | Psychic | Status | There are several ways to make this move. Ma'a creates a wall made of psychic light in front of her for varying purposes (of which is to increase her defense until it breaks) or creates a screen of light on her side of the field to strength her and her party's physical defense. It stays for a while (5 posts from each person), but its effects can be lifted from Brick Break, Defog, Psychic Fangs, Raging Bull, or with Screen Cleaner (unless if the user is immune to the move). Pokemon with Infiltrator ignore this entirely.
Species/Type: Aloeghar - Grass | Crocus - Grass/Ground | Orchidylian - Grass/Ground (Grass-Types are immune to Leech Seed, Effect Spore, and powder and spore moves. Ground-Types are immune to sandstorm.)
Nickname: Ammit
Level: 5
Ability: Overgrow - Powers up Grass-Type moves when this Pokemon is moderately injured or exhausted, affected by the adrenaline coursing through her body in response to her physical state and determination to not go down.
Appearance: This green, quadrupedal alligator with an aloe vera plant mane around is neck is 2'00" (61 cm) and weighs 22 lbs (10 kg). She is new, her body a bright green to show her vitality and youth. When she gets close to evolution, she'll start to have seeds at the end of her tail that will become eucalyptus leaves upon evolution, and a sort of stony exterior that's brown will appear around her head and have the texture of hardened sandstone before becoming a full-fledged Egyptian headdress. | Upon evolution, she'll have an Egyptian-style headdress and three eucalyptus leaves (bigger around the stem and tapers off to a tip at the end) at the end of her tail. She's still quadrupedal, has an aloe vera collar, and is mainly green, but her body looks bulkier and more streamlined for wading in water. She'll be 3'07" (109.2 cm) and 67 lbs (30.4 kg). Before her final evolution, her neck around her foliage will start to harden in the same brown hardened sandstone-like texture, her eucalyptus leaves will grow thinner with more seeds appearing on her tail, and the sides of her body will start to have hardened sandstone forming something on her sides. | Upon evolution, she'll have an Egyptian-style headdress and collar with aloe vera plants coming from the collar, and the eucalyptus leaves become papyrus leaves, which are thin and there's more of them now. The sandstone on its sides have become a part of her skin and will become ankh symbols. She will become 5'11" (180.3 cm) and will weigh 211 lbs (95.7 kg) due to her increased bulk and hardened hide.
Natural Abilities: Ammit can photosynthesize to create nutrients she needs for energy, but she can't heal with this ability. She has a face that can easily express emotions and has lightning fast reflexes. Her hide becomes a great shield and camouflage. A piece of her aloe vera plant collar can be broken off and use the sap within to treat burns. However, this can be a bit painful for the Pokemon. When she evolves, the eucalyptus-like leaves at the end of her tail are poisonous when ingested raw, but when prepared right can be used for therapeutic benefits, like being high in antioxidants, relieve cold symptoms, treat dry skin, reduce pain and swelling, promote relaxation, keep teeth healthy, and act as a natural Bug-Type repellent. Upon her last evolution, the papyrus-like leaves can be plucked and made into clothes and paper. However, plucking any of these plant material off the Pokemon themselves can be painful to them, but they do grow back within the day if they have enough sugars and sun.
Nature/Personality/Behavior: Hasty | Ammit is much more prone to fighting, as she has a quick temper and loves to run around. She is capable of taking hits and can be somewhat vain. Despite that, she tends to think last and act first, having to be sat down and be told at length what to do and why to prevent her impulsivity from getting herself in trouble. Her impulsivity proves an issue as while she can expect a ranged attack, an attack where they attack her physically almost always catches her off guard. However, she has something of an honor code that gets more apparent when she evolves. This honor code is more or less "an eye for an eye".
History: She was born and raised to become a starter Pokemon of Crest Island, having lived in an area with nice, refreshing water and lots of greenery with much of her kind. She was almost always getting into trouble however, due to her hasty nature and inability to sit still. However, she grew a set of morals and eventually a code from her elders, of which she held upon being transferred to the lab in Crest Island. That was when she saw the professor being taken away by an unknown lady and this scary Pokemon. Now, she wants to grow big and strong to fight this strange Pokemon, and win.
Moves:
  • Bite | Dark | Physical | Ammit's jaws glow with dark energy and she bites the opponent. It has a 30% chance to flinch. (After 3rd-4th battle)
  • Vine Whip | Grass | Physical | The aloe vera plant around her neck glows a bright green, and they extend to be used as whips.
  • Sand Attack | Ground | Status | Ammit summons sand from seemingly nowhere to pelt the opponent's eyes, lowering their accuracy. (After 1st battle)
  • Tackle | Normal | Physical | Ammit's body glows white and she hits the target with her body.
  • Growl | Normal | Status | Makes an endearing sound to make the foe less wary and lower their physical attack, unless they have Soundproof, Hyper Cutter, Clear Body, White Smoke, or Full Metal Body. Can't be used if affected by Throat Chop and can activate Throat Spray.
  • Roar | Normal | Status | Building up white energy within her maw, this move usually moves after other moves have gone, leaving Ammit open to attack. Once built up, she bellows out a loud roar, scaring or blowing away Pokemon - either to end the wild encounter if the wild Pokemon is weaker than her or force the opponent to switch. It is very difficult to dodge once used. Can't be used if affected by Throat Chop and can activate Throat Spray. (After 3rd-4th battle)

Soon(tm)
Species/Type: Ragcoon - Normal/Steel | Tyccoon - Normal/Dark (Steel-Types are immune to sandstorm and can't be poisoned unless by Corrosion. Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname: Tyke
Level: 3-7
Ability: Pickup - When this or another Pokemon uses a one-time-use item (even when the item is thrown/used with Fling/Natural Gift), it will restore it this Pokemon isn't holding anything. It cannot collect an item if the Pokemon who used it is no longer on the field (as it goes with that Pokemon), if the item has already been recovered (like Recycle, Pickup, or Harvest), can't pickup an item if this Pokemon was returned and then sent out again, nor can it pickup moves that have been destroyed (Incinerate), eaten with an attack (Bug Bite or Pluck), or knocked off (Knock Off). A popped Air Balloon cannot be collected. This ability also causes the Pokemon to have hoarding/collecting tendencies, where they collect items that may or may not be useful.
Appearance: As a Ragcoon, he looks like a regular ol' Ragcoon - a ragged, grey and white raccoon pup wearing dirty rags. He's 1'06" (45.7 cm) and weighs 20 lbs (9.1 kg). His fur feels like metal points. When he gets close to evolving into Richcoon, he'll get a bit bigger and heavier, and he'll start to have an interest in accessories and other articles of clothing. However, before he gets a chance to evolve into a Richcoon, he'll pick up a Gold Nugget, and the immense greed causes him to evolve into Tyccoon, where he's grown triple his weight, have black and white fur, and wear a tuxedo with a toothpick between his teeth. After becoming Tyccoon, he'll become 3'03" (99.1 cm) and weigh 67 lbs (30.4 kg).
Natural Abilities:
Nature/Personality/Behavior:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Civeteran - Dark/Fighting (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability: Technician -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Raptyke - Flying | Oresiris - Flying/Rock (Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity. Rock-Types are immune to sandstorm and receive a 50% Special Defense boost during it.)
Nickname:
Ability: Keen Eye -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Faedill - Fairy/Ground | Karmadillo - Fairy/Ground (Ground-Types are immune to sandstorm.)
Nickname:
Ability: Sand Rush -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Cirkit - Electric/Water | Jagwire - Electric/Water (Electric-Types are immune to paralysis.)
Nickname:
Ability: Rivalry -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Eevee - Normal | Paleon - Ground (Ground-Types are immune to sandstorm.)
Nickname:
Ability: Anticipation - | Sand Force -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Bombirdier - Flying/Dark (Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity. Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability: Rocky Payload -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Spearow - Normal/Flying | Fearow - Normal/Flying (Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability: Sniper -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Murkrow - Dark/Flying | Honchkrow - Dark/Flying (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster. Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability: Super Luck -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Arrokuda - Water | Barraskewda - Water
Nickname:
Ability: Propeller Tail -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Feebas - Water | Milotic - Water
Nickname:
Ability: Oblivious - | Competitive -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Magikarp - Water | Gyarados - Water/Flying (Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability: Swift Swim - | Intimidate -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Zubat - Poison/Flying | Golbat - Poison/Flying | Crobat - Poison/Flying (Poison-Types cannot become poisoned or badly poisoned unless afflicted by one with Corrosion, and can remove Toxic Spikes on their side of the field if grounded. Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability: Infiltrator -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Nincada - Bug/Ground | Ninjask - Bug/Flying (Ground-Types are immune to sandstorm. Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability: Compound Eyes - | Speed Boost -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:

Species/Type: Shedinja - Bug/Ghost (Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability: Wonder Guard -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Golett - Ground/Ghost | Golurk - Ground/Ghost (Ground-Types are immune to sandstorm. Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability: Iron Fist -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Rockruff - Rock | Lycanroc Midnight - Rock (Rock-Types are immune to sandstorm and receive a 50% Special Defense boost during it.)
Nickname:
Ability: Vital Spirit -
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:

Future Catches:
Species/Type: Chickapea - Grass | Peafoul - Grass/Psychic | Peercock - Grass/Psychic (Grass-Types are immune to Leech Seed, Effect Spore, and powder and spore moves.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Sizzly - Fire | Volcub - Fire/Dark | Dynabear - Fire/Dark (Fire-Types are immune to being burned and cannot get hurt from sea of fire created by Grass Pledge and Fire Pledge. Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Dripurr - Water/Dark | Whirlpuss - Water/Dark | Tigeyser - Water/Dark (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Rinrin - Dark | Berunrun - Dark (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Orbbit - Fairy/Psychic | Creshare - Fairy/Psychic | Lunalope - Fairy/Psychic
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Slinkajou - Grass/Dark (Grass-Types are immune to Leech Seed, Effect Spore, and powder and spore moves. Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Poisicle - Poison/Ice | Duopop - Poison/Ice (Poison-Types cannot become poisoned or badly poisoned unless afflicted by one with Corrosion, and can remove Toxic Spikes on their side of the field if grounded. Ice-Types are immune to being frozen, hail, Sheer Cold, and gain a 50% Defense boost during snow.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Plovely - Fairy/Flying | Caladream - Fairy/Flying (Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Cervamp - Normal/Dark | Scaribou - Normal/Dark (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Daenite Dusk - Dark/Flying (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster. Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:

Species/Type: Daenite Dawn - Dark/Flying (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster. Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Leolin - Electric/Fire | Marmosun - Electric/Fire | Tamaurum - Electric/Fire (Electric-Types are immune to paralysis. Fire-Types are immune to being burned and cannot get hurt from sea of fire created by Grass Pledge and Fire Pledge.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Bovini - Fire | Horison - Fire | Sinisteer - Fire/Ghost (Fire-Types are immune to being burned and cannot get hurt from sea of fire created by Grass Pledge and Fire Pledge. Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Tartauro - Dark/Fighting (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Equilibra - Steel/Ghost (Steel-Types are immune to sandstorm and can't be poisoned unless by Corrosion. Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Detricore - Dark/Poison (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster. Poison-Types cannot become poisoned or badly poisoned unless afflicted by one with Corrosion, and can remove Toxic Spikes on their side of the field if grounded.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Spearful - Ghost/Fighting | Quivering - Ghost/Fighting | Archiron - Ghost/Fighting (Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Jinnjar - Ghost/Normal | Jarjinni - Ghost/Normal (Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Kittusk - Rock/Ground | Saberion - Rock/Ground (Rock-Types are immune to sandstorm and receive a 50% Special Defense boost during it. Ground-Types are immune to sandstorm.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Nubzero - Rock/Ice | Glaceros - Rock/Ice (Rock-Types are immune to sandstorm and receive a 50% Special Defense boost during it. Ice-Types are immune to being frozen, hail, Sheer Cold, and gain a 50% Defense boost during snow.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Antiquine - Rock/Normal (Rock-Types are immune to sandstorm and receive a 50% Special Defense boost during it.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Dragrub - Bug/Dragon | Larvagon - Bug/Dragon | Cidraiga - Bug/Dragon
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Spiruff - Ghost/Dark | Cerbark - Ghost/Dark | Cerberoar - Ghost/Dark (Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle. Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Shuppet - Ghost | Banette - Ghost (Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Galarian Yamask - Ground/Ghost | Runerigus - Ground/Ghost (Ground-Types are immune to sandstorm. Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Houndour - Dark/Fire | Houndoom - Dark/Fire (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster. Fire-Types are immune to being burned and cannot get hurt from sea of fire created by Grass Pledge and Fire Pledge.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Seviper - Poison (Poison-Types cannot become poisoned or badly poisoned unless afflicted by one with Corrosion, and can remove Toxic Spikes on their side of the field if grounded.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Honedge - Steel/Ghost | Doublade - Steel/Ghost | Aegislash - Steel/Ghost (Steel-Types are immune to sandstorm and can't be poisoned unless by Corrosion. Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Maschiff - Dark | Mabosstiff - Dark (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Kantonian Vulpix - Fire | Kantonian Ninetales - Fire (Fire-Types are immune to being burned and cannot get hurt from sea of fire created by Grass Pledge and Fire Pledge.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Alolan Vulpix - Ice | Alolan Ninetales - Ice/Fairy (Ice-Types are immune to being frozen, hail, Sheer Cold, and gain a 50% Defense boost during snow.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Scyther - Bug/Flying | Kleavor - Bug/Rock (Flying-Types are immune to grounded effects, like terrain, the effects of the move Rototiller, Arena Trap, and entry hazards (except for Stealth Rock). They can lose this if they Roost or purposefully touch the ground, or are affected by Gravity, Smack Down, Ingrain, or if holding an Iron Ball. Holding a Ring Target doesn't make them grounded, but it does remove their Ground-Type immunity. Rock-Types are immune to sandstorm and receive a 50% Special Defense boost during it.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Inkay - Dark/Psychic | Malamar - Dark/Psychic (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Duskull - Ghost | Dusclops - Ghost | Dusknoir - Ghost (Ghost-Types cannot be paralyzed by Lick, and are immune to effects that prevent recall or escape, and are guaranteed to flee from any wild battle.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Wurmple - Bug | Cascoon - Bug | Dustox - Bug/Poison (Poison-Types cannot become poisoned or badly poisoned unless afflicted by one with Corrosion, and can remove Toxic Spikes on their side of the field if grounded.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Deino - Dark/Dragon | Zweilous - Dark/Dragon | Hydreigon - Dark/Dragon (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Seedot - Grass | Nuzleaf - Grass/Dark | Shiftry - Grass/Dark (Grass-Types are immune to Leech Seed, Effect Spore, and powder and spore moves. Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Shinx - Electric | Luxio - Electric | Luxray - Electric (Electric-Types are immune to paralysis.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Pawniard - Dark/Steel | Bisharp - Dark/Steel | Kingambit - Dark/Steel (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster. Steel-Types are immune to sandstorm and can't be poisoned unless by Corrosion.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Nymble - Bug | Lokix - Bug/Dark (Dark-Types are immune to opposing Pokemon's moves that gain priority due to Prankster.)
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:
Species/Type: Falinks - Fighting
Nickname:
Ability:
Appearance:
Natural Abilities:
History:
Moves:

Last edited:
Yoooo

Is it possible to get Hisuian Pokemon from here? I was planning on having the Scyther evolve with Black Augurite into Kleavor. If there isn't a way to do that in Mithos (as in finding Black Augurite in Mithos), is it alright if I have one of his family members find one in Sinnoh and give it to him so he can evolve his future Scyther into Kleavor?

Also, it's not very obvious, does Raptyke evolve into Oresiris and then into Falkyrie, or is this a split evolution?

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
I might as well make a list for my two characters! (Currently WIP)

1. "Arsenal" / Wigwarm/Smogwog/Bullforge / Male / Ability: Blaze

2. "Simon" / Ragcoon/Richcoon/Tycoon / Male / Ability: Gluttony

3. Hummingburr/Hummingbloom

4. Civeteran

5. Zefoal/Pegagust

6. Aquilawa

7. Jagwire

8. Equilibra

1. Chickapea/Peafoul/Peercock

2. Fidough/Dachsbun

3. Plovely/Caladream

4. Flambie/Flaries/Pyrebex

5. Buzzare

6. Hummingburr/Hummingbloom

7. Rinrin/Berunrun

8. Majac/Shamunt

Yoooo

Is it possible to get Hisuian Pokemon from here? I was planning on having the Scyther evolve with Black Augurite into Kleavor. If there isn't a way to do that in Mithos (as in finding Black Augurite in Mithos), is it alright if I have one of his family members find one in Sinnoh and give it to him so he can evolve his future Scyther into Kleavor?

Also, it's not very obvious, does Raptyke evolve into Oresiris and then into Falkyrie, or is this a split evolution?
Hmm. Yes, I think we can make this work somehow. I'd go with the second option of having him or a family member find Black Augurite in Sinnoh. Because Huisian forms are unique to Legends of Arceus I was not planning to add them to the Mithos Dex. However, if Kleavor's the only one you want, I think we can swing it since it does not require strong style or agile style to evolve.

Also, Raptyke has a split evolutionary path. Oresiris evolves from Raptyke when given a Sharp Stone (picture a shard of obsidian) and Falkyrie evolves when given an Ice Stone.

@Max Million @~Aura~Slashz~ @Merciless Medic

I'm back!

I'll be spending the next couple days responding to the RP and updating the thread. Based on the :love: symbols tagged to my last post I'm going to assume that everyone is on board for Habanasty and the Kangaskhan evolutionary line. I'll be sure to update those along with the list of returning Pokémon. If you like the photos, now is your last chance to look. Merc reminded me that I need to receive approval and/or give proper credit to all photos. Since I could not contact the creators, only the Hummingbloom drawing and my trainer card photos can stay. I hope to enlist a an artist in the future.

Hmm. Yes, I think we can make this work somehow. I'd go with the second option of having him or a family member find Black Augurite in Sinnoh. Because Huisian forms are unique to Legends of Arceus I was not planning to add them to the Mithos Dex. However, if Kleavor's the only one you want, I think we can swing it since it does not require strong style or agile style to evolve.

Also, Raptyke has a split evolutionary path. Oresiris evolves from Raptyke when given a Sharp Stone (picture a shard of obsidian) and Falkyrie evolves when given an Ice Stone.
Thank you! :love:

Gonna make a solo post soon of Draven figuring out Aloeghar and training her. :3 What places are there on Crest Island? Are there small routes or areas to catch other Pokemon at? And what kinds of Pokemon are there?