• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainers Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
(looks at Joseph) Well, when I was a little older than you, I started a journey around Johto. I found these three during my travels, and kept them ever since. These are my buddies, and they are safe. (Says while petting the three dogs)

(suddenly, a large roar is heard, presumably from the legendary dogs, is what you think..) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

"Uhh, it's nothing, the dogs saw a turtonator passing by and attacked it. I heard an explosion probably from it's back. The dogs are fine, and we are fine too. Don't worry about it."

"Hmm, nice. Good work extinguishing him, he might have gotten really hurt there. Let's go back to sleep." (Puts dogs in pokeballs, each marked with a special symbol respectively. Puts the three pokeballs in a case next to me, and we both fall asleep.)

Aaaaalright campers! Today we will be studying about shellos! If you didn't know yet, shellos has two forms that are from the West Sea, and the East Sea! Let's head off, campers!

(we head off to the east sea first) Okay, do you see how this sea is very cyan-ish water? That's because the sea isn't polluted at all, and more tropical like pokemon swim here, like wishiwashi. Oh! Do you guys see that shellos? It's light blue and green, to camouflage in this environment.

No, that's east for sure. (shows pokemon camper guide with a picture of both shellos) By the way, the pink and brown is the evolution, gastrodon, of the west sea shellos. The west sea one is pink and white, see?

Alright, let's see the west sea! (hikes over to the west sea) Do you all see how the water is polluted, making it a pink water color? Well that's how shellos like.. Oh, that one over there, (points) blends in. We learned today that pokemon have different forms to blend in to their environment. Another example would be Alolan Exxeguttor. (shows class a picture) Let's get heading back to camp, now, shall we? (the dogs jump into the sky, heading towards the camp. a strange almost legendary bird appears in the sky.)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
OOC: I just needed to say this cause this thread is getting out of hand in my opinion.
@Jamie York , you are technically god-modding to make yourself win. It's not your choice to see if the attack hits or not
@Pokemaniac44 , you are god-modding as well to make that ice beam hit. It's not your choice to see if the attacks hit or not
@PokemonTrainerAidan , do you even have permission to own the 3 legendary beasts from an admin? It is ocassionaly rare for a regular trainer to meet a legendary, that's why you need to ask permission

EDIT: Once again with the Ho-Oh, do you have permission to own a legendary? Specifically 4? I don't think so, bc if I remember correctly, even with permission, you only get to own one legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.