• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Trivial Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graveler. And no, I should've said english! >_<

The answer was Monfreno-Infernape.

In the sinnoh anime, I didn't want to evolve. All three of my evolutions appeared with different trainers.

I would of said Piplup for @pokemonfreak387 's question

And im guessing route 1 after Pallet town ?

I am a town named after a piece of fruit... :)

IDK. And I thought this was about pkmn not pkmn cities.
The correct answer was Piplup. Pikachu didn't want to evolve in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh and not just sinnoh.
I am small but I have a big appetite. Who am I?

Munchlax.

And it is about Pokemon only :) Maybe I should specify that >_>

I am small and cute, with no much power. I am buff, but I really am not. What am I?

uhhhmmm. machop? i dunno? cuteness is an opinion.

I am actually just 3 of the same pokemon, i have a 3rd evolve form.

idk...wormadam..and Prof Hibiki's Question...the answer is Happiny....

"AHHH theres a shark.....oh wait...im in the ground! Who can it be??"

It was Iglybuff. More like Uglybuff. I don't think it's cute, but other do.

Scyther?

I am a skilled dancer, and have psychic powers. I am in the middle of my evolution. Who am I?

Shaymin...and no its not wishmur...

Heres another clue!

Clue 1: Arrrg...all i do is chat chat chat

Clue 2: Im the only pokemon that can talk but im not in Team Rocket!

Uh, Vulpix and Ninetails-Astonish

I have no arms, but I can move because I have legs. I also have 'antennae' in the side of my head. Who am I?

WOOPER!!!!

dpiconani194.gif

"I have three eyes.....one is hidden...in my tummy" Who am I?

MagmorTAH! Magmortar

I am also seen with Volkner/Flint. I am the fire counterpart, and I am quadrupedal, but more wolf like. What am I?

Houndoooooom! X3

Uhm a riddle huh? O_O

"From me, every other Pokémon was born, but I'm not Arceus at all, I'm an ancient Pokémon indeed, but no fossil of mine can be found, except for some ribs some dirty old man found. My blood-brother is most likely hiding in a cave, while I could be caught by a glitch in the old days"

Mew!

"I am round with little ears, tiny feet and no arms. My tail is the size of my body and I sit upon it and bounce around. My colour is blue. Who am I?"

Arcanine? Or Ninetales.

"I'm a Pokémon that brings happiness to the world. I fly around the world and give gifts to those who are nice. I am the latest addition to Dawn's team in the Japanese Pokémon Animé. I am coloured white with red and blue. Who am I?"

(^Not Sparta)

VulpixRoxx said:
idk...wormadam..and Prof Hibiki's Question...the answer is Happiny....

The awnser was magneton.

ToadDude said:
"I'm a Pokémon that brings happiness to the world. I fly around the world and give gifts to those who are nice. I am the latest addition to Dawn's team in the Japanese Pokémon Animé. I am coloured white with red and blue. Who am I?"
togekiss?

There is a whole alphabet of these pokemon

-sigh- can you guys stop awnsering these with "IDK" or any random guessing. doing that makes this game un-fun, so please stop. Just try to figure it out and if you cant get it, find out somehow, makes this game more interesting and you learn some pokemon facts. Thank you!

Um. Ok... I'll start a new one...

"I'm Yellow and Black, of the type electric. I evolve with an Item and trade. I have a Baby form, a Basic (Me), then an evolved form. My Fire type counter part evolves the same way and has the same Evo line. Who am I?"

Uxie!

I'm a Grass type, and I have a big flower on my back. I'm first gen. (This should be enough, but-) I'm the mascot of a game that had no American Release. My Tier is UU. Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.