• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Twisted Beige: Kanto journey with a twist! (Discussion)

I feel like I should cover my Pokemon’s current primary moves. Are we going game style with only four at a time, or anime style.

Pika
-Thunderbolt
-Spark
-Brick Break
-Double Team

Rouge
-Mega Punch
-Megahorn
-Poison Sting
-Dig

Fury
-Aerial Ace
-Pursuit
-Mirror Move
-Steel Wing

And I’m going to later add a Poliwag, Growltihe, and Pinsir. I’m planning for the Poliwag to become a Politoed and the Growlithe to become an Arcanine.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
@JohnsonAce I was thinking about joining this myself and I was wondering if we were only aloud to choose between the 3 starters at first.
If you are a trainer, you can choose between the 3 starters AND Pikachu. But Pikachu is a starter in which you have to know exists in order to get. You see, the professor doesn't offer it. You may also choose to be a different character other than a trainer, as we have many trainers now. I may deciede to close the rp's entrants, as the number of characters becoming larger than Game of Thrones now...

I thought i said, early on that there was only two Pikachu and you confirmed it. If you pick, I could go back and edit though. I’d just don’t think Prof would have multiple Pikachu of he wasn’t even planing on handing them out. I just made mine femal so it could seem like he was trying to breed them or something. I dunno what Ash would study.

Anyways, and idea too, if you don’t wanna keep that pesky starter. You could say it was killed during a batle with some rebels and it’s dead. Reason for being at Lavender Town, plus character development.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If you are a trainer, you can choose between the 3 starters AND Pikachu. But Pikachu is a starter in which you have to know exists in order to get. You see, the professor doesn't offer it. You may also choose to be a different character other than a trainer, as we have many trainers now. I may deciede to close the rp's entrants, as the number of characters becoming larger than Game of Thrones now...
theres just 5 active rpers now

Something bad happened. I cut my knuckle with a sharp knife while doing something, now my left hand is completely unable to be used.

I will keep reading the RP thread.

Ah, and I will probably be back in 10 days.

XDDDD. It's already sewed n' such.
I hope you recover fast. You won't need to post much in that time anyway being as your character is not part of the strange 'Beige' arc that is dragging a bunch of characters in for some reason.

I think the reason was because Lavender was the next place on the map for a badge, considering the Thunderbadge was off limits. Speaking of which, usually by now you put up what pokemon teams the gym leader will use, and leave it to the first challenger to narrate the battle. How's it look this time?

All the teams are actually on the first post. Due to the lack of ghost type pokemon in gen 1, the most number oif pokemon Cade will have are 3: Gastly, Haunter and a powerful Gengar.

My post was also really inaccurate, I need to get more knowledge in order to make bigger posts (English isn't my main language.)

But! Anyways, at least it ended up funny XD