• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Ultimate Tournament Season 1 (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Plot~
500 years ago, the annual Pokemon League Tournament, long the most prestigious Pokemon tournament in the world, was interrupted by the appearance of an old sage and a strange four-armed Pokemon, who entered the tournament and defeated the Champion. This Sage was the Leader of Team Plasma. Ghetsis. He became the ultimate Pokemon champion for the next five hundred years. This was all part of Ghetsis's plan to tip the balance into chaos and conquer the Pokemon World.
~Rules~
- I decide who wins every battle, don't be a sore loser
- Please use only just Kanto Pokemon for now. In season two we'll use Johto Pokemon in Season 3 we'll use Hoenn Pokemon and so on..
- At the end of the tournament the winner will fight Ghetsis
- Have Fun! ^_^
- Also leave your character bios down below with your Name, Personality, Backstory, Team, e.t.c.

Name:Jag
Team: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Beedrill, Nidoking, Hitmonchan, and Gengar
Description:Tall 14 year old boy with black hair Brown eyes blue jeans black hoodie and blue sneakers
Back story: Grew up in Vermilion city went to Pallet town to retrieve a Squirtle (Now a Blastoise) Defeated very Gym leader caught Ghastly, Pidgey, and Nidoran male which then evolved received Hitmonchan from Saffron city and evolved a Kakuna grew up with no Father who was killed by a Pokemon from Team rocket. Is now in league getting ready to compete.

Name:Dan

Personally: Loves To Fight

Team:Charizard,Butterfree,Pikachu,Jigglypuff,Squirtle,Bulbasaur

Back Story:Born In Hoenn
Moved To Kanto
Got Charmander-Charizard
Caught Caterpie
Got Bulbasaur At A Daycare
Got A Squirtle Squad Squirtle
Got Pikachu
Got Jigglypuff
Beat All Gyms
Ready For League

Name-Joe

Personality-Brave hearted
Team-Victreebel,Arcanine,Haunter,Poliwrath,Exeggutor,Jolteon.

Back story-Born in Sinohh moved to Kanto.
Eevee had to be starter-No pokemon left evolved into Jolteon
Poliwrath Saved Joes life
Caught Haunter
Helped injured Arcanine
Caught Exeggutor and Evolved Victreebel from a Bellsprout
Beat the Gyms and is more ready then ever

So this is where we're competing, wow all those people watching us from the stands,I must've beaten Giovanni for this then. It has to be a good team I'm facing.

Name: Mike
Personality: eager, jolly
Team: Snorlax, Beedrill, Clefable, Pinsir, Mr. Mime, and SlowBro
Appearance: A 12 year old with red hair, and A blue coat with a purple shirt
Backstory: Was born in Kanto and grew up there. He got a Weedle for a starter Pokemon, which later evolved into a Beedrill. He found a Snorlax sleeping, they played awhile until Snorlax liked him so much, he wanted Mike to catch him. He found a broken spaceship with an injured Clafairy in it, he helped her, and she came with him on his quest. She later evolved. He found an aggressive Pinsir attacking another Pinsir. Mike and pals saved the Pinsir, and the Pinsir came along. Mr. Mime and Slowbro were fighting, after breaking up the fight, mike helped the two become Friends, and they both came with. Now he is at the Pokemon League.

As Joe looked at his Poke ball containing his Poliwrath and said "You're gonna do me Proud, Real Real Proud, I know you will"

Mike walks in. "wow, this may be a little difficult, but I know we can do it guys!" Mike says to his Pokemon. "We will win this, for us!"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So, a first post with no RP content, followed by multiple posts in Present tense, one liners and double posting, and suggested autoing (no, you cannot force a victory or a loss on anyone's characters but your own).

Not on my board.

Locked. Read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.