• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Unfold

((Great! Let's start off with a few basic rules
Rules
-You must ask to join. You may ask anyone in this RP.
-You must be a Pokemon that comes from a trainer. But your trainer may not be abusive as that causes minor problems to the plot.
-This may or may not include Pokemon attacking Humans; it's still being decided. Join/Read with that in mind.
-You must write a minimum of 2 paragraphs with detail! (At least ~5 sentences each! It's not that hard. When in doubt, pull out your adjectives.)

Kalos Region- all will start in Lumiose

Humans and Pokemon have been living together for many years. Whether they are fighting alongside one another or are simply enjoying one another's company, mankind and Pokemon just connect like no other two species can. They seem like the inseparable partners, but what if one sides rebels? What if a group of Wild Pokemon gang up on the humans and attack for many reasons; either being caught or for previous experiences with horrible trianers. Pokemon attacks are becoming frighteningly more frequent and almost every human has moved elsewhere; leaving only the weak and poor humans to fight off the rebellious Pokemon. You thought you were safe with your kindhearted trainer, but what will happen when your 'loyal' partner suddenly abandons you for his own safety?...

Overview- You play as an abandoned Pokemon. Your trainer left you in fear that you would turn on his/her family. Will you join in on the attacks on the remaining humans in rage, or fight against your angered kind and fight for the humans who desperately need the help of the elements to protect them from what they cannot be defended from alone.

RPers currently
1) @EspeonTheBest
2) @MoonLeaf
3) @LuckyRush
4) @Zythefox
5)
6)

And now...let your story begin.))

Cinder was laying on the ground in front of a warm fireplace in her Trainer's apartment. Her trainer was a kind aspiring young boy, barely at the age 14. Cinder was a descendent of a long family of Kalos Champion Ninetales, but for right now she was definitely not beating the Mega Gardevior of Diantha's as she saw on television. Devon, her trianer's name, was spending time with his family during the tougher times and that is why Cinder was laying by the fire. The Vulpix sat up and yawned quietly as she turned her attention to the large television displaying a moving image of Cyllage City in a mass of flames, ice, rocks and water. Cinder sighed gently knowing that the constant reminders of the rebel Pokemon was not helping the Humans in their terror. In a room next to the living room, her trainer and his mom were chatting quietly, casting glances at her through the open door. Cinder payed no mind though, for she was far too busy trying to amuse herself by practicing Extrasensorary on a chip elegant placed in a fancy bowl.

Finally the loud thumps of Devon approaching perked her ears and Cinder froze, dropped the chip and swirled around as if she hadn't been doing a thing. "Oh come on Cinder! Don't break the chips before they're in your mouth." Devon joked as he gently lifted her up. "Vul! Pix!" She yipped happily in response. Cinder had adapted to not using her real form of speech in the presence of humans, but she knew perfectly well how to speak to other Pokemon. A simple series of yips however, seemed to please her trainer as he placed her on his shoulder. "Ok! Late night training, let's go Cinder!" "Vuuul!"

Cinder's rusty gaze traveled around as she took in her surroundings. Almost no soul was in sight because most Pokemon attacks took place after the sun had set; like the time at that moment. She pulled slightly at the bright teal bow around her neck. It served as an identification process to her family. Male Vulpix have a bow in the front under their chin whereas female Vulpix have the bow in the back. The colors also represent their ability, which happens to be 89% Teal as that represents Flash Fire ability. The bright red represents Drought, but only a few Vulpix born in the ranch are honored with that ribbon. Once she evolves into a Ninetales, Cinder will be given a necklace instead of a bow; one with a red flame charm or one with a Sun for both abilities respectively.

Devon stopped suddenly and Cinder looked up to look at where they were. A tall tower filled with once bright lights was standing in front of the duo, casting no more than a shadow on the trainer and Pokemon in the abandoned version of Lumiose City. "Ok Cinder. Here is where we stop." Devon announced as he removed her from his shoulder and placed her on a bench. She yawned once more and didn't question why he put her down until he made a signal with his hand. Out of nowhere a large mass attack of String Shot landed right on her, gluing Cinder to the spot. "Vul! Vulpix!" She cried as she gazed up at Devon in panic. Instead of helping her like she hoped, Devon simply placed a sun necklace Charm next to her on the bench, despite Cinder not being a Ninetales nor having the Drought Ability, and turned. Cinder watched in shock as Devon left her there, tied up with string and stuck to the spot, with no form of protecting herself.

"Help! Someone, Please help!" The Vulpix cried in Pokemon language. She struggled against the binds of the String Shot, but they held fast. The attackers obviously didn't plan on launching any more attacks, so Cinder relaxed slightly. Her mind was racing and her eyes started streaming. "I don't know what to do..." Cinder whimpered to herself as she gazed up at the starry sky that she would never share with her trainer again.

Last edited:
“Zoey, come on. Stop pretending you're the mailman.” 13 year old Alex laughed. Zoey, Alex's Zorua had taken transformation as their grouchy mailman. Alex lived in a big apartment, with his parents and little sister. “Uh, A-Alex, honey?” Alex's mother called for him to talk to her. “Just a sec, Zoey.” He hopped out of bed and whispered to his mother, “Is-is it time?” Alex's mother nodded.

“Hey, Zoey? Let's go for a walk!” Zoey sat in front of him, shocked. It was late night, and you could hardly see. “C'mon Zoey, please?” He begged. Hesitantly, Zoey let Alex put the collar on her. He glanced at his mother, and they left. A large box with holes in the top sat in front of their apartment door. Zoey eyed it, when suddenly, she was being lifted up. She snarled at Alex. She hated being picked up. “Oi! Calm down!” Alex whispered sternly. Then, Zoey's fears happened. Alex put her in the box, closing the lid with tape. “No hard feelings, okay?” He whispered coldly. Then, her took her to all the way to Prism Tower, not even seeing the squirmy Vulpix.

Without a word, Alex left. And when he got back home, he locked the doors. Meanwhile, Zoey was furiously and terrifyingly yelping and scratching the box. She had an idea. Without thinking, Zoey transformed into a human, and the box split open as she grew higher and higher. After she was out, she returned as a Zorua and ran to the Vulpix. “What happened to you?” Zoey yelped. She unsheathed her claws, and made a clean cut through the string. “There. Who did this to you?”

Last edited:
Spark was walking down the street with his Trainer Luke. "Shinx!" Spark said happily. Like smiled and kept walking. They kept walking untill they reached a dead end. "Shinx?" Spark questioned. A second later Spark was trapped in a cage.

"Shinx!!!" Spark yelled. Luke walked away without turning back."Shinx." Spark said. Spark slowly lied down he started to fall asleep. "Why?" Shinx said.

Not knowing where he came from or who he was, a young Treeko had been abandoned in the forest as just an egg. Now, he had survived on his own and learned the ways of the wild. This young Treeko, however, kept a personal treasure with him he had held since he hatched from his egg. He always had his Miracle Seed with him.

Now, however, he was going to do something he had always wanted to. Treeko was now journeying to the big city known as Lumiose. When he arrived, he saw a Pokemon in a cage. An electric type, by the looks of it. The Treeko ran over to the cage. He saw a Shinx inside. "Hey! Are you alright?" he asked to the droopy-eyed electric type.

"I-it was m-my trainer! He's so nice to me... H-how?" The Vulpix sniffed with her eyes watering as her binds were broken. Cinder finally blinked a few times to clear the gathering water in her eyes to get a better look at her rescuer. It was a Zorua who looked like she had recently been in an incident not too long ago. Cinder hesitantly stood up on shocked legs and slowly shook her fur out. Cinder then felt her ribbon put devastating amounts of pressure on her throat, so in one small choke, she burned the ribbon clean off. The teal bow fell to the ground beneath the bench as Cinder watched, not knowing whether to keep the bow to soothe her wounded heart, or leave it in rage. The sun necklace was still sitting next to her and she grabbed it with her mouth. It was very simple, but had more meaning than the ribbon. Skillfully the Vulpix attached the necklace onto her and she drew her attention back to the Zorua.

"Thank you... I couldn't think straight. If I wasn't blinded by confusion, I probably could have burned my way out." Cinder thanked as she bowed her head to the Zorua. It was unusual to see a Zoura around the large city, but all Pokemon that wasn't naitve to Kalos was considered unusual which was a large portion of the known Pokemon. The Vulpix snapped out of her thoughts and started to remind herself of her manners. "Oh, thanks you again. I'm Cinder. I used to live over in the apartments over there with a family who adopted me off of who knows where." She pointed with her nose in the direction of where Devon's house was and then turned back to face the Zoura. "Who are you?" Cinder asked, suddenly losing her manners and polite tone.

Zoey licked her paws, sighing. “My name is Zoey. My trainer abandoned me too.” She angrily glared at the apartment her ex trainer lived in. “You can't trust your trainer anymore.” Zoey was still glaring at the homes. She tugged at the blue collar around her throat. With a quick swipe, she cut it off. Deep down she was tore apart. But she was stronger than this.

“If humans are so afraid of us, I suggest we leave.” She turned around, looking at Cinder. “Are you coming?” Zoey flicked her tail angrily. Some trainer Alex was. But definitely not a brave one. Sure, Zoey could legitimately turn into anything she wanted, but she would never hurt her trainer. Zoey was definitely a feisty Pokemon, and she started leaning to joining the rebel Pokemon.

Spark awoke to see a Treeco and the cage open. "T-Thank You." Spark said. Spark studied the Treeco. It was worn out and really dirty. He assumed it was a wild Pokemon. "H-Hello. M-My Name is Spark. I can't thank you enough for helping me out of that cage." Spark said.

Spark bowed his head. "P-Please is there anything I can do To Return the Favor." Spark said. Spark thought to himself. "Why would Roy do this. We were best friends and then he just Ditches me." Spark thought. Spark lifted his head up to await the Treeco's Answer.

"Well... there is something, actually..." Treeko said. "See, I've been looking for my parents and the person who was supposed to be my trainer. I was left in the forest as an egg, and now I'm trying to discover my hidden past. But we better move now. We might run into the Pow-lices, and we don't want that!"

After walking for a bit, something caught Treeko's eye. It was a Vulpix and a Zorua. "Huh? Who are those two?" he asked. "I've never seen them around. Did they also have trainers?"

The small Ponyta trotted through the entrance, her mouth dropping at the brilliant lights of Lumiose city. Her coat had been stained with mud, the bracelets around her legs jingling as she trotted. It had been a week since her trainer abandoned her out of rage. She had lost the Master Rank cuteness contest...
All that work...
For nothing.
She and her trainer worked day and knight for months.
For. Nothing.
Kaksi, the Ponyta sighed. Trotting down the sidewalk.
Ever since she hatched, most of her life was filled with contests, her trainer wasn't really the fighting-type. So she wasn't really good when it came to battling, so she wandered to an alley, trying to avoid trainers and other pokemon.

As she emerged from the valley, she noticed a group of pokemon, seeming to be talking each other... A Treecko, a Vulpix and a Zorua. She quickly hid behind the wall of the alley, trying to eavesdrop. But her plans quickly failed when the annoying jingling of her bracelets echoed through the air, giving her away. She pressed herself against the wall, trying to avoid getting spotted.

Last edited:
"Open up already! We're here to take your Pokemon, and if you don't open up soon we'll take them by brute force." The men yelled from the apartment door.

Bastille looked at her Leafeon, who had 3 kits, all of them fuzzy brown little Eevees. She didn't understand why people hated Pokemon. They were sleeping so she Gently prodded her awake. "Come on Leaf, get up. You need to take the kits and get to the Forrest. I promise I'll come and find you!" She said on the verge of tears. She opened the window, and helped Leaf get her Kits outside. The Leafeon took off into the night. When Cinder and Zoey had arrived she had been laying under a park bench shiveribg as she tried to warm her freezing kits.

Cinder jumped down from the bench carefully, making sure her numb paws wouldn't give out on her. "I'm not sure if we should find other Pokemon or not..." She wondered aloud. The tempting Idea of joining the rebel Pokemon was drawing the Vulpix closer to the brink of rage. However, Cinder paused and realized that she only started to hate her trainer once he abandoned her. Every moment before then was happy and cheerful. The Vulpix sighed gently and bowed her head.

When she turned to look at the burnt ribbon, Cinder gasped. Beneath the very bench she was abandoned on, a Leafeon with three kits were laying there. In her eyes, the Leafeon looked pretty cold and unable to create enough heat. The Vulpix bounded over and warmed up her body heat along with gently light her tail on fire. "Does that help at all?" She asked in concern.

"Yes... Thank you... I should really find a place to stay but I don't have the faintest clue where to go..." She sighed quietly. She picked up her kits and set them on her back her back gently. Even though in her dire situation her Amber eyes were warm and friendly.

Zoey glanced over at the Leafeon. “Wow. Life is tough right now!” She flicks her tail angrily and says, “I'm thinking about joining the Rebels. I hate my trainer so much!” She stomped over to the Leafeon. “I hope you're okay.” She then noticed a few Pokemon looking at them from the forest.
“Huh?” She padded over to them and barked. “Why are you watching us?” She had fierceness plastered in her eyes. Zoey was always naughty and mean, but also very generous. “Well?” She waited for an answer.