• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No sorry Emo. Sarah is already a really powerful character, why add teleportation? It kinda makes things too easy. Heck Azumi would travel to her children daily, which kills part of her arc. Tsonea would be taken there to be safe. Annette wouldn't have to go along since it's safer to study back at the castle. It doesn't really fit in with Sarah's skills and it feels to forced.

Decided to try to bring Stella back. @JayBird Joe can one of my older characters, Stella, join up with you? Since she was on Kelan when I dropped out.

@Foxex please no destroying this place... and they are the gods of the crystals or the jewels as they are called by everyone else.
Sure. That’s fine with me.
So @RenzFlintrock, if there’s no other way to teleport, I’ll go by boat.

Name: Stella Magrian
Guild: Storm Breakers (Formerly)
Class/Job: Mage
Element: Light/Dark
Height: 5'3
Weight: 102 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: gray-blue
Clothing: Stella wears purple robes with a star pattern, signifying that she is in fact, a mage. She has a yellow rope belt and yellow trim around the robe. She carries a metal staff that ends with a huge circle, and inside of the circle, there is a star.
Personality: Stella is an eager student, ready to learn everything that comes her way. She tends to geek-out a lot when it comes to magic and other stuff that does not require physical strength. She tends to look down upon the more physical attackers, claiming their methods are crude compared to hers.
She has toned down some since her time away and her biased towards magic-users has decreased some. There is visible resentment though still.
Skills: Stella is adept in both light and dark spells (if that is fine) due to the fact she had been studying this her whole life. Such spells are: Light blast, darkness shroud, brighten room, Shadow blast, light familiar, shadow familiar, shadow rend, blinding light, and life steal (dark spell). She is also very book smart.
Weakness: She has little physical strength, so any head-on attack would seriously hurt her
Pokemon:
Espeon (Sola)
Ability- Magic Bounce
Personality- Sola is a bubbly and cheerful Pokemon that loves to help her trainer. She is very outgoing and loves to meet new Pokemon, even against her owner's and her sister's, Luna's, wishes.
Umbreon (Luna)
Ability- Inner Focus
Personality- Luna is much more serious that Sola, tending to be the most serious out of the three. She is very shy though, preferring to stay near Sola, her sister, and Stella than other Pokemon.
Background: Stella came from a long line of mages, all seeking knowledge. She was sent to Magic School at a young age and was taught how to use magic. She was given two Eevees before she left. Upon finding her love for Light and Dark magic, she trained hard in those two subjects, both of her Eevees evolving into Espeon and Umbreon to help her with her studies.
She joined the Stormbreakers but then fell terribly ill soon after joining them. She was transported away and it took her two months to fully recover. She didn't rejoin the guild, but instead had a vacation of sorts to several highly magical locations, her favorite being Mirror Cavern. After all of her exploration, she's now ready to rejoin the guild.

Is it fine I change my priestess Espeon to an Altaria?