• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

" I thought that too," Sazandora stammered," She's from the grass kingdom." Haxoruous picked up rock ruff and started to play with him. "Well then, we should get going," Sazandora exclaimed wiping dirt off of his blue kimono. He then stripes his armor on.

Sumino stood up too. "Ok, do you think that she's here or at the grass kingdom? Since if she's at the grass kingdom I might as well get my armor too." She said, gesturing a hand to where they had come from yesterday. Her Ninetales pressed itself against Suminos side, practically begging for a petting.

"She couldn'the have gotten far, so let's look here," Sazandora exclaimed. Sceptile jumped up ready to face Sazandora'said attacker. Sazandora started to walk back towards the village.

She nodded, now following Sazandora. "... So, what should we do once we find her? Fight her? Kill her? Kidnap her? Throw her in the prisons?" Sumino asked. She seemed excited for whatever answer he was gonna chose.

" I guess fight her," Sazandora shrugged," Then see what she attacked me for, then figure it out from there." Haxoruous and Sceptile started running of towards the town. Sazandora chased after them.

Sumino nodded. "I see... I suppose when we ecounter her I'll fight with my little Kim here." She said, patting the Combuskens feathery head. Sumino, too, ran after Sazandora.

Sumino looked through her saggy sleeves, eventually pulling out a mask and fan that looks like this:
e4488585c3677c2e49d423acda4b467a.jpg

"I have these," Sumino said. "I've worn these whenever I was put on any assasination missions." She explained, now putting the mask on. "... It isn't too small for me now, is it?" She asked.

" Not at all," Sazandora says awestruck. Haxoruous kept running tried to attack another guard. Sazandora jumped in the way just in time to block Haxoruous tusk. His hood fell off. The guard stood scared behind Sazandora and shouted,"It's Sazandora, kill him!" Sazandora turned and sliced the guards neck. Sceptile rushed to Sazandora's side. Sazandora shouted," Are you ready, Sceptile, Mega Evolve!" He touched the keystone and Sceptile mega evolved. Mega Sceptile roared triumphantly at the on coming guards.

Suminos Combusken stood next to the Mega Evolved Sceptile, chirping furiously. Her Ninetales and Rockruff stood on either side of Sumino, guarding her. "Ech, another guard..." She scowled. Sumino quickly unsheathed her katana, getting into a battle pose. "... Careful with that sword of yours, swing your shoulder too far and you'll dislocate it. I learned that the hard way." Sumino said.

"Haxoruous, watch my back," Sazandora commanded. Sazandora commanded. Sazandora lunged at the nearest guard. The guard put up his defenseson and his Garchomp jumped out at Sazandora. Megs Sceptile lunged at Garchomp and used dragon claw. Sceptile and Garchomp engaged in a battle of slashing each other. Garchomp was about to finish Sceptile. Garchomp raised his claw and was interrupted by a Dragon Pulse from Hydreigon. Sazandora fought with the guard and stabbed him in the chest with his Katana.

Vivian heard the commotion and decided to end this quickly. She blew a horn and Togekiss flew in. They send Aura spheres flailing at the enemies striking them and wiping most of them out. Man of our army was killed during the bloodbath

Sumino would lunge toward the other guard, slicing his unprotected chest. Her Rockruff would help by biting his ankle and shaking it around. "... Guards like you make me," She twisted her katana before pulling it out. "Sick!" More blood splattered onto her kimono and mask.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"Sazandora shouted at Vivian. Hydreigon shot a flash cannon at togekiss knocking it to the ground. When togekiss came into reach, Haxoruous used Iron head and slammed togekiss into the ground.

" who are you trying to kill anyway?" Sazandora and his Pokémon jumped out the way of the battle. Sceptile converted to his normal form. Haxoruous was not amazed with this decision but it followed it's trainer.

She shook her head and nothing was there... "she paused... I hunk I'm sick?" She said turning and walking inside. She layed down on the throne. It turns out she had slept walked

Sazandora chased her back inside a shook her awake."Where is Zillith," Sazandora exclaimed. Sceptile followed him there. The rest of his Pokémon stayed with Sumino. Sceptile stood ready to spring.

Zillith turned the corner and waved. "Hi guys what's up?" She asked. She skipped over to them and sat in front them face to face. "Did you need something?"

Terra stepped in front of her. "Hey think you are a traitor... she helped deliver 3 babies here in our kingdom!" She yelled ferociously "I think you are to be sent away to the jails immediately! She is actually a higher rank then you!" She yelled. Delphox stood next to Terra guarding Zillith

"What the...?" (Did you control my character!?!? Allow me to say that is not allowed here) Zillith replied. Terra stood in front of her not believing a word the guard said." She doesn't even have a weapon on her at the moment. "It is in the blacksmith!" Vivian entered the room. "What is all the commotion!"

"Hmmm.. someone tried to kill me," Sazandora said," and Vivian said it was Zillith,Excuse me for the misunderstanding." Sazandora walked away with his Sceptile. He walked back outside.

Sumino started to feel concerned-ish, now noticing Sazandora. "Where have you been? You just left your Pokemon with me without telling me where you went!" She huffed, crossing her arms.

"It was Ziche! The Misstress of Darkness, Daughter of the Dark, Kogeyama's missing daughter" Vivian explained "Zillith is the sweetest thing!" Terra said calmly. Zillith had tears in her eyes and she ran off to her room. She slammed the door and ran into Roserade's arms

Zillith felt betrayed and didn't want to leave her room in fear of being stabbed to death. Instead she sat in Roserade's arms as Rufflet sat on her lap. Audino was with the children watching them

Sumino huffed, letting Sazandora take her hand. "Ok, did you find the lady or what?" She asked, still glaring at Sazandora through her mask. "If you did, then start helping me find that boy!"

" No, but I found people that can help so c'mon," Sazandora said clutching her hand. Sazandora pokemon ran towards the palace."I have to go apologize to Zillith," Sazandora exclaimed.

Sumino sighed, walking through the open doors. "... Hah... Fine..." She groaned. Far too much happened for her today. "... So, Zillith was the wrong gal?" She asked. Her Pokemon followed behind them.

"Yep, Ziche was right," Sazandora said. Sceptile was egar to see Zillith. Sazandora asked Vivian ," May I see Zillith, to apologize," Sazandora handed his Katana to Sceptile.

Sumino stood behind Sazandora, her mask still on. "By the way, Vivian, would you like me to take my mask off? Just wondering." She asked, pointing at her fox mask. There was still blood splashed on her kimono.

Sumino took her mask off, sighing in relief. "Ahh~... That mask was making me itch so much! Hah..." She laughed awkwardly, looking back at Vivian. "Oh, sorry about the guards out there too... Sometimes people can't resist an urge... Hah." She chuckled quietly.

"Hey, don't be sad, it was all a misunderstanding, Vivian said Zicheck and I thought she said Zillith," Sazandora cried with tears welling up in his eyes. He felt terrible. "Please forgive me Zillith!"

Terra stepped in front of her. "Leave..." she said calmly but irrated at the same time. Delphox growled at him and so did Roserade. Zillith didn't say a word but had her face burrowed in Roserade's neck.

Sumino held her hands up. "Well, excuse me then. Y'know he killed a guard too, right?" She said, pointing at the door Sazandora had just gone through. Her Ninetales and Rockruff stood in front her, giving off soft warning growls.

"Alright, If that'sounds what She wants,"Sazandora said gesturing to Zillith. Sceptile was sad about this and started to walk away. Sazandora took Sumino'so hand."i'll go were she goes," Sazandora exclaimed

Sumino huffed, not at Sazandora, but at the guards pointing their weapons at her. "Rude." She scoffed. "C'mon, Sazan," She started walking to the doors leading to outside the palace. "I think our work here is done for now." Her Pokemon followed close behind, being sure that the guards weren't following them.

"Yep, let' so find Kenshi," Sazandora sighed. His Pokémon came back to him. He looked beat the sun." The week can all runaway from the Dragon Kingdom,"Sazandora whispered.

Sumino shook her head. "No, no. No. I have to get these fricken blood stains out from this!" She huffed. "... But of course my home is all the way back at the fairy kingdom..." She groaned, not wanting to go all the way back to the kingdom. "... Do you mind if we can go to the fairy kingdom so then I can get my stuff cleaned? I'd appreciate it." Sumino asked, tucking away her fan in one of her sleeves.