• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

"oh ok ..i was just asking" Kira blushed , her mask not covering it as it enveloped her whole face and ears. when they got to the stand , she ordered a couple of oran berries. " What heavens no...i don't like men" she sighed then she sat down on a bench and waited for her.

Lola payed for the food then sat beside her, slowly munching on her choco banana. She watched the party, eyes wide as she tried to take in as much as she can. She could never get over how beautiful these parties were, no matter how many she went to. The colours, sights, sounds, and smells drew her in and captivated her. She may have not liked living in the city but she did sure love their parties, "it's so magnificent. All of it".

Kira smiled then she sat beside her and she laid her head on her shoulder then she smirked then nodding "yes it sure is" she whispered then she looked up at her and she stared into her eyes "lola...did i ever tell you your such a cutie"

Lola froze and blushed. She made a small squeaking noise and shook her head. She looked at Kyra, "no! Y-you've never mentioned it. You-you are quite c-cute as well".
She munched on her choco banana and looked back at the party. She brushed her hair over her left shoulder.

Kyra turned red then she hugged her. she made a small squeaking noise and she blushed deeper. " thanks i never been told i was cute other than ami...but shes just being nice when she says that" she smiled. then she got close to her and she smiled

Lola finished her sweet and licked her lips to clear off the sugar. She nudged herself a little closer to Kira and smiled sheepishly, "beauty. It's good to see the beauty the beauty in everything. The only thing I can not see beauty in is death. I wish I would never have to see death or battle injuries again".

Kira finished her berries then she held Lola close to her and she blushed a little then she grabbed her hand " Yeah it is beautiful" she smiled and hugged her tight.

Lola let a small gasp when she was pulled in. Her cheek brushed against Kira as she moved her head so that she didn't headbutt the other woman. She wrapped her arms around Kira and hugged her back. Her blush was renewed and she slowly pulled away, laughing softly, "I guessing what I said cheesy. My wish to not seein fighting again, you must hear that a lot. Huh".

Kira smirked then she kissed her nose. when their cheeks touch, she turned warmer and she cuddled up to the other woman. She wrapped her arms around her waist hugging her tight. " Nah its not..i think its nice that someone cares" she smiled.

Gini opened her eyes to see a sleeping Axew in her face. She smiles and sits up. Gini slips out of bed and opens the curtains to see the beautiful savannah and snow capped mountains. She heads downstairs to the throne room where she sat on one of the cushions and the maids brought in hot tea. She was soon joined by Vivian who still looked beautiful even with bed head. They sat and drank tea together and told stories

Yanagi and Kurodo had spoke and caught up. The man actually proposed to her and she had said yes. The two announcing it to the other ice nobles later in the day. Kurodo moved into Yanagi's house and she talked with the house of song about her position, happy to be in her kingdom once again.

Lola smiled shyly when Kira said this. She stood once again and pulled on her hand to get her back on the dance floor because the music picked up again, "come on! Let's dance and have some fun"!

Gini enjoyed some toast and eggs for breakfast. They didn't do much that morning just eating and talking. They talked about the recent attacks and financial difficulties

Kira smiled then she walked with her back to the dance floor and she danced with her like she was her girlfriend. "alright as long as i'm with you i'm fine " she hugged her tight.

Name: Makayla
Warlord
Kingdom darkness
Houndoom, Dragonite, Malamar
Ability, can summon houndoom skull blasters and teleporting
Black cloak a scar on her right eye and armor

Kira looked at him and she took off her mask then she sighed "thanks for calling us cute but i don't care i wanted to see her " she drooped then she looked at him and she drooped "i'm sorry that i came but i couldn't stand it i made a friend and i wanted to hangout with her" she hugged Lola tight.

Makayla was talking around a forest and see's Lola "whos there?" Makayla asks "houndoom can you se what there up to im a bit paranoid.." Makayla asks her trusty Pokémon "doom om hound houndoom. *sure I'm a bit wary*" houndoom ran of while Malaya kept an eye on him

"You realize you left your kingdom alone? What a terrible leader to go out with a friend instead of staying with their kingdom." He said "Party is over!" He yelled and everyone began to pile out of the keep.

Lola squeaked when she saw kogeyama and when Kira hugged her. She bowed her head in respect, not wanting to face the wrath of the warlord. The way she was being held pressed her arms against her chest and she looked between the two sheepishly. Her eyes wide as she worried about what the water warlord might do and blushed when he called them cute, "sir"!

Kibo sooner join them, having just finished reports and told them his findings. Two of monarchs from both the ice kingdom and eletric kingdom had fallen ill with only the eletric kingdom monarch recovering. The ice kingdom was also rejoicing at the return of a well known warlord and soon to be bride. Who the bride was he didn't know. The fire kingdom and water kingdom were also quarreling.

Kira giggled then she looked at him "what you think i'm the queen no....i'm the second general Queen Ami is the real evil lady " she giggled then she walked away from him and she went outside "well i guess i should be going...We may need to get the army ready " she joked then she walked slowly outside to Emboar and he smirked at her then he saw her sad expression and he growled at the warlord that was in the building then he walked inside and he saw him and he walked up to him and he tapped him on his shoulder then he picked him up by his shirt "Emboar!" He growled then he put him down and then left with Kira and they walked a few steps before they stopped.

Gini found these finding interesting and suggested we bring up and alliance between Dragon and Water. She looked through his reports seeing that the new return of a warlord could be Yanagi and wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Kogeyama pointed to the door. "Have a nice trip back Kira... and Lola you can join her if you like." He gives an evil smirk and walks inside. Queen Kyra walks in front of them and they notice she was the one who spilled wine on them. She removed her Prinplup mask. "Have a nice night!" She smiled and wandered inside.

Lola's colour drained from her face when they told her this. She exited with Kira and made her way home where she threw her mask against a wall. She collapsed on her bed and pulledqt her hair as she tried to figure out what to do. She could either be with Kira, who she liked and wished to get to known better, or her kingdom, the home who always kept her safe and gave she shelter. She slowly fell asleep, tossing and turning as she did.

Kibo smiled as he enjoyed his breakfast. Continuing his reports and the like. He turned to Vivian and asked how her daughter was doing and if she ever planned on letting them meet her.

Kira looked at Lola and she waved then she wrote at note and she left it on her door "hey if you deside to come with me...i'll be in my small house see yah buddy" thats what the note said. Emboar picked up the girl and she went back to the kingdom.

Ami was stilling on her thrown and she grinned "i wonder if the fighting kingdom is weak i could take them out..." she wondered then she got up and she walked over and she noticed something "hey wheres terra" she whimpered

"Actually my daughter might visit soon!" Vivian said with a smile. "I have planned on her to come tomorrow or today she wanted to surprise me!" She smiled and showed him a picture of her daughter. "Just then the doors open and a little girl goes sprinting towards Vivian. She jumps into her arms and it happened to be her daughter. A small Azurill and Klefki follow her. "Everyone this is Lucia." Lucia looked at everyone and hid her face. She was a shy one.

Meanwhile Terra never left the Dragon Kingdom. She stayed for a while and enjoyed herself but was in her room for most of the day. She didn't bother leaving since it was so far back. They liked have Terra there since she was such a blast when she decided to leave her room. Delphox sat next to her in bed and they read a book while Litwick and Tepig chased each other around the room.

Kibo smiled and nodded to the young princess. He for once wasn't acting intimidating instead focusing on being polite and friendly. He looked over at Gini and asked where her little princess was, having been told by one of the healers about what she had said to Yanagi.

Yanagi put on her first show at the house of music, gaining applause and admiration. Kurodo greeted her when she stepped off the stage and showed her the scroll of inheritance that King had gave him. She knew what it meant and tried her best to comfort her soon to be husband.

Ami groaned then she drew her sword and she slashed at a dumby and she completly destroyed it then she walked down to the army and she had an idea "um lets go teach the fairy kingdom whos boss " she laughed evilly then she got in a blimp and she got her army in a few blimps and she started to head to the fairy kingdom and when she was right over the kingdom, she unleashed her attact and she jumped down with her trooped and some other fired fire balls down to the kingdom.

Back at the Fairy kingdom her oldest son heard the attack but is always prepared. And army of Gardevoirs let moonblast hitting the limbs. They were sent hurdlying down towards the kingdom. They used Gardevoir's Physic to push them back.

A note from Terra was sent to Ami. It read "We heard about your attack on the Fairy Kingdom. I hate you I am an official Dragon Kingdom Warlord. Your a cruel person to attack and innocent kingdom that hasn't layed their hands on your kingdom. By the way the Dragon Kingdom is already on their way to help. Your enemy Terra."

Vivian was just glad that Lucia had escaped in time. The guards who brought her told her that they saw them coming and escaped immediately but they took a different route.

Ami sighed then she pulled her back and she went back to her kingdom and she sighed " dang...good thing that was just blimbs because if i really did seen men..." she didn't really attack them she had sent blimbs filled with dummies and she was throwing then at the fairy kingdom as a funny prank "maybe i should say sorry for 'attacking' and the fire balls were presents " she giggled

The Fairy Kingdom doesn't take lightly to pranks and decides to ban them from the kingdom. They sent the request to Vivian and she accepts their request with the exception of Terra who is no longer a Fire Kingdom Citizen. Terra is given permission to keep her Pokémon and is the new royal bodyguard for both Gini and Kibo.

Ami got back home and she read the note and she giggled "really thats funny terra well i don't care " she sighed then she dropped to her knees and she started to cry, she wasn't a bad person , she just wanted to make friends and she liked to play pranks sometimes " why do people hate me " she drooped
(OOC: hey sorry is there a way Ami could not be hated....i don't like this now...she seems so ...down now )

(Terra seems to fit better in the Dragon Kingdom and I have a love story fit out for her once I add the character) Gini begins to write at her desk. She bangs her head on the desk and cries. "Why is this so difficult!" She continues to write unknowingly of what these financial difficulties are. She needed help with it all... "Kibo I need help!" She yelled down trying not to alarm him in anyway.

Meanwhile, in the ballroom Terra dances with her Pokémon in a beautiful black and blue kimono. She wore her hair down and spun around the room having a great time. She continues to dance with Delphox as the music changes from up beat to Slow.

Name: Drake
Kingdom: Fairy
Role: Princess' guard
Appearance: he has short dark green hair and beautiful emerald eyes. He wore a gold chestplate that had he Fairy sign carved into it. He also had gold gauntlets, knee pads, boots, and shoulder pads. His under armor was a dark pink robe that split at his waist.
Link: Wigglytuff, Shiny Emboar, Swirlix
Backstory: He lived his entire life as a farmer in the Fairy villages. He was best friends with Vivian as a child and they grew up together training to be a warlord. Sylveon, or eevee at the time, became best friends with his Jigglypuff. When Vivian became Queen she chose Drake to be her royal guard. Once she had a child his positioned was changed due to the amount of trust she had.

(She has Kira. Make her a character for her!)
Kibo rushed into the room with his sword drawn. He looked around the room before relaxing and sheathed his sword with a sigh, "what is wrong? Your giving me to many grey hairs like this, Gini. I was in the middle of a chess game and winning mind you"!

Lola woke up to smoke. Victor broke into the room and carried her and Ray out of the house. Minty stood off by the road. Three figures in fire kingdom soldier uniforms were running away with a magmar. Her entire farm was enveloped in flames and she was forced to watch it burn.

Kurodo was moved into the royal palace and Yanagi moved in with him. She was dressed in the finest of ice kingdom clothes and jewels. She stayed by his side and nobles flocked from all around to meet the new ice king and queen. He sent out invitations to all of the kingdoms, inviting their royalty to his wedding.

(Why don't you make a character for Ami I mean I already have about 6 characters and I'm gonna had Vivian's daughter so I can't keep track of all those)
Drake entered the ballroom with Wigglytuff by his side and he sees a beautiful woman. He admired her beauty. He approached her "a dance ma lady?" He asked politely. Terra smiled and nodded and took his hand. They danced and chat for a while. She told him she was pregnant but the "father" left her. They continued to dance around the room and they became good friends

Meanwhile, Vivian sat with her daughter out in the garden telling her the stories of the Dragon Kingdom and what she had expierienced. Lucia sat and listened, she was fascinated with these facts. Klefki and Azurill ran around the garden playing. Spritzee and Togekiss joined in as Sylveon slept on Vivian's lap.

Gini sighed and apologized for her actions and asked advice for these financial difficulties that they are having after the recent attacks. They have lost several buisnesses and they also lost some slaves to the attackers. She sighed "I don't know if I can handle this..." she drops her quil and sits back in her chair.