• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Possible GTA rp?

So I've been mulling this idea over for a while and what to know if anybody would be interested in a GTA styled rp. You'd be able to make diffrent gangs or mafias, be a freelance criminal, civilian or even law enforcement.
It's just an idea(loosely based on the fake ah crew uninverse. If you know what that is good for you!)

Character sheet/form:
Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family/relationships:
Affiliations(if you are in a gang, group or has ties to a group):
Vehicles:
Skills:
Criminal record:

Last edited:
Name: Dante Kiuko
Nicknames: Demon
Appearance: neck length brown hair, he stands at 6"3", he commonly wears a leather jacket over a white T-shirt and regular jeans.
Family/Relationships: none
Affiliation: leader of Devil's Cartel
Vehicles: Manchez primary colour: grey secondary colour is midnight blue
Skills: driving, shooting
Criminal Record: stood up to 3.5 million dollars in diamonds, wanted for 15 homicides, 17 D.U.Is, selling illegal drugs, and brought in he'd be executed.

Last edited:
Name Christopher Chamble
nickname: Blue King
Age 26
Apperance: Short blonde hair, stands at six feet, blue eyes. He wears a green Hawaiian shirt with blue jeans. he wears fake glasses to make people think his not that tough before he strikes them down.
Family: A little brother who he protects from his life
affiliation Leader of the Blue Royals
Vehicles: A golden nineteen sixty nine mustang with black stripes
Skills: , hacking, thievery, fist fighting, forgery
Criminal record: wanted for the theft of more than 5 million dollars, theft of numerous paintings, and creating a city wide blackout.

Last edited:
@Jagson accepted
Here is mine.
Name: Tay Fredrickston
Nicknames: night fox
Appearance: sort blue, green and purple died hair, brown eyes, wears a black leather jacket, dark red sleeveless tanktop, dark grey cargo pants, black hiking boots, usually wearing her black neko helmet that has glow in the dark blue, purple, green stripes, stands around 5'6
Family/relationships: two younger siblings that she takes care of
Affiliations(if you are in a gang, group or has ties to a group): none
Vehicles: black duncati supersport motorbike with the same stripes as her helmet
Skills: hacking, hand to hand combat
Criminal record: she's done a good job at staying off the radar

Last edited:
Well, since Dante is a high class threat to the city he would probably be in the middle of a setup meeting with another gang before killing them all off after they fail to give him the money they owe him.

Another idea I was thinking about is if everybody tries to hit the same bank. Tay would just set the alarms off the moment she realizes anything and steal the digital money.

Then it would probably just be best if all the characters to be doing their own thing. Also another thing, I have found a great song. Wanted Man by Royal Deluxe.

Here to save the day!

Name: Jalen Washington
Nicknames: "Pop," "J-Dawg"
Appearance: 6'5, African American, blue eyes. Jalen has black, short hair with a trimmed up beard. When he's not robbing somebody, he's usually wearing sagging jeans with a baggy, white t-shirt and a backwards hat. He wears glasses.
Family/relationships: Jalen has a family back in West Virginia, but he makes sure his ties to them are untraceable. Through calling in a lot of favors, he got his real identity deleted, replaced with a completely new one.
Affiliations(if you are in a gang, group or has ties to a group): Connected with multiple gangs, freelances for just about anyone.
Vehicles: Nissan Skyline GTR R35, 1970 Dodge Charger, 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Skills: Heist planning, robbing, driving, fist fighting, shooting.
Criminal record: He's wanted for a string of robberies all across the country, as well as drug deals and for gang affiliations.

I'm actually concerned about something here. I know "The N Word" can be a touchy subject, but I feel as if my character would be someone that uses it a lot. Should I use alternatives, or just censor most of it, except the first letter?

If you mixed it up and relaxed your use of it then I shouldn't see a problem with it but if you say it every other post then yeah that i think is a little excessive

Welcome to Los Santos a city of pain and suffering for the innocent, and a city of crime and anarchy.

Warning: Bank Robberies happen and you run the risk of being shot or mugged

okay, I put more thought into my characters theme and I have decided on Megalomania remix for mafiatale. I know its undertale but still its an awesome beat Here I'll link it in a spoiler tab