• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post your Desktops. Or die.

desk.png

=] )) I made it.

I would post my desktop... but my desktop is a multi screen thing that stretches from my main computer to my laptop screen next to it. its currently some red explosionny thing that spans the two screens...
And anyway, most of my desktop is normally covered so it really doesnt affect me much... heh

Here's my old one. I made it myself. You can kinda tell that i like pink and horses. Just a bit.

desktop3.jpg

Here's my new one. I took this photo at the beginning of the summer and didn't realise how fantastic it was until I got it up on the computer. I didn't notice how pretty the clouds are, and no I did not use a colour filter, this photo is completely natural!

P1010007.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I still haven't gotten around to getting/using the desktop image I want - because I think it'd be really pretty - but here's a replacement I

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The latest D/P episode in Japan had a lot of great screen shots, but this one stood out to me due to its artisticness.

Heheh. Don't piss off Naetle ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]