• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

406239_trainercard-Bura.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Prepare for many spoilers(For some reason I'm posting all of my Trainer Cards here just don't ask why, I don't know...). :

This is my main team on my first play through in Sun. I went with the best Swimmer sprite I could find and a decent background, both of which I am going to change later on once more Alolan-themed stuff appears in the TCM. I will probably also change the badges if Z-Crystals get added in, but for now I went with the Kanto Badges because, well, 20th Anniversary shenanigans I guess. :p

Overall, I am pretty happy with the type balance on this team. In addition, I got to try out some new favorites, as well as an Alolan Forme I adored and an older Pokemon I have never used thrown in. Slowking, which I have never used, felt appropriate design-wise with the theme of this region, so I went with it!

449661_trainercard-Bozzy.png
[/url][/IMG]

Just my favorites, never really used them all at once or whatever. Ampharos and Tropius >>>

Attachments

• 449661_trainercard-Bozzy.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
577178_trainercard-Brian.png

This is my ideal team. If I were a trainer living the Pokemon world these are the six Pokemon I'd want by my side. Throughout the games these are the six I felt I bonded with the most out of all the years of playing the various generations of games.

577178_trainercard-Brian.png

This is my ideal team. If I were a trainer living the Pokemon world these are the six Pokemon I'd want by my side. Throughout the games these are the six I felt I bonded with the most out of all the years of playing the various generations of games.
Plus points for the Aggron, and an all round cool looking team!

Thank you, kindly. Back when I played Pokemon Ruby I used Aggron as my surfer.
Ah yes, the good old days, floating on an 800 pound monster made of iron, and not questioning the logistics behind it...

Stellar team choices all round though, got quite a few of some of my top 20. also noticed you didn't choose Mega evolved forms, which personally I never liked :p

Ah yes, the good old days, floating on an 800 pound monster made of iron, and not questioning the logistics behind it...

Stellar team choices all round though, got quite a few of some of my top 20. also noticed you didn't choose Mega evolved forms, which personally I never liked :p

I honestly never got that much into Mega evolution. Sure, I played using the standard Lucario given to every player but that's it. I went to a few Northeast regionals years ago but was never interested in competitive battling. This is my team win or lose.

My Moon team! I'm still working on training up 04 (My Joltik) and Mimikyu.ddi

And here's my Alpha Sapphire team! The trainer's name was Adrian because I was planning on doing a Nuzlocke (but didn't. I got too attached.) The Pikachu is actually a Cool Cosplay Pikachu, but I can't find that, and I'll probably replace Delilah once I get Latias.

Last edited:
My reds team is my Pokemon red team

Attachments

• 591118_trainercard-My_red_team.png
    591118_trainercard-My_red_team.png
    51 KB · Views: 67
  • 590903_trainercard-Jesvin.png
    590903_trainercard-Jesvin.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 587219_trainercard-Jesvin.png
    587219_trainercard-Jesvin.png
    59 KB · Views: 63
Screenshot_20180214-171730.png
My dream kanto team

Screenshot_20180214-171817.png
This is my jhoto team

Screenshot_20180214-172225.png
This is my actual Pokemon emerald game team
I never change it

Screenshot_20180214-172541.png
how's my team

Screenshot_20180214-172557.png
check it out

Screenshot_20180214-172613.png
here comes the last awesome team

Here's the team I'd have in real life.
Froakie would be my starter; Goodra is because I love dragons, and it likes hugs- I'd love to hug it, although I'd probably have to wear a raincoat- with the hood on because it's taller than me-, snowpants, and rainboots; Gardevoir would be a good therapy Pokemon because it's probably empathetic like it was as a Ralts, and is very loyal to its trainer; Rotom is just my favorite Pokemon; Beef the Ditto is just B/C... I have a Pokemon plush named Beef that's a Ditto; and Klefki because its keys and charms would make good fidgets.

Here's the team my mom would have.
Bulbasaur is her favorite Pokemon, and would be her starter; Blissey is another one of her favorites- the entire Happiny-Chansey-Blissey line is- and Blissey and my mom have a lot in common, personality-wise (they both want to help people and cheer them up); Flabebe is another one of her favorites- ever since she watched an episode of the X and Y anime with me that heavily featured Flabebe, she's called it her baby; Rockruff represents our family dog, Bo-Bo Face; I've talked about Mimikyu in the games to her and she decided she'd be its friend; and Mr. Mime is to help around the house like Delia's Mr. Mime does. Heaven knows I need the extra help cleaning.

Chara, from Undertale.
Sylveon evolve with love, or LOVE; Phantump and Chara are both dead children with red eyes; CHARmander and CHARa; Shedinja steals your soul, and so does Chara at the end of the Geno route; Mimikyu has rosy cheeks and is an eldritch abomination; Sunflora is a yellow flower.

Frisk, also from Undertale.
The Espeon and Umbreon are to parallel Chara's Sylveon, because they evolve with friendship; the Bulbasaur is there to parallel Chara's Charmander; the Ninjask is there to parallel Chara's Shedinja; the Swoobat evolves through friendship and has a heart as a major part of its design; the Pikachu is to parallel Chara's Mimikyu.

Six of the Unpluggers- A Pokemon group from a story I'm writing with a friend.
The Treecko shown here- there's two Treeckos in this group- is named Nate. He likes to write.
The Ariados is named Abby, and is essentially the kind motherly grandma of the group. She likes nature.
The Jirachi is named Amany. They love the Smurfs, of all things. They're usually upbeat and happy, but don't bother them while they're reading. They speak in the third person.
The Kadabra is named Daniel. He has big glasses and likes to read. He talks way too much. The only person able to put up with his rambling lectures is-
William, the Ralts. William talks in a southern accent, even when he's using telepathy. Imagine sitting there and suddenly you hear a voice in your head with a southern accent. Iconic. He's very clumsy and trips over his own feet a lot. He collects rocks- one time, he tried to add a Geodude to his rock collection. It did not go well. William and Daniel are a team, and their movesets only really work together. Daniel only has one actual attacking move, but he has Confusion. William has Dream Eater, and Heal Pulse to heal Daniel.
The Pignite is named Talo. He likes to fight, and wants to be in control. He called Daniel a wimp the first time they met. (Not a good idea, I'm pretty sure Psychic is strong against Fighting.)

Last edited:
I've updated my card to showcase my current team,
Names and Genders
Blade/Samurott, Male
Galahad/Gallade, Male
Artorias/Dusk Form Lycanroc, Male
Angel/Togeakiss, Male
Jiggly/Wigglytuff, Male
Dawn/Donphan, Female

This time I also used the badges to show who my favorite trial captain and gym leaders are for each generation, with the rainbow badge representing Mina's trial in Ultra Moon. Thank you to everyone who makes these cards possible, I greatly appreciate it.

12522809-BC69-4551-96E0-516C06B7959E.jpeg
Hey everyone! Here’s my trainer card for Alister Blue. I Can’t wait to RP with everyone at some point. This could get interesting...

Attachments

• 8236ECC7-028A-45D4-8D4C-6C4411ECCF73.png
    8236ECC7-028A-45D4-8D4C-6C4411ECCF73.png
    505.5 KB · Views: 63