• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Posted Artwork Not Showing Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted some artwork for an rp (basically just a shirt and dress design) and now they aren't showing up on my profile? I don't know if its a glitch because the picture is in the rp where I posted the link with the image coding, just not on my profile.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
For a picture to show up on your profile, you have to upload it to the creative corner; also, it's heavily requested to use words rather than pictures to describe your character in RPs, so yeah, there's that.

For a picture to show up on your profile, you have to upload it to the creative corner; also, it's heavily requested to use words rather than pictures to describe your character in RPs, so yeah, there's that.

It is a picture for an npc's outfit and I did also use words to describe it, I just wanted it on for extra measure
That being said, I had uploaded both pictures through creative corner and put them in my group for the rp, and needed it for writing a story with the world

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ah yes, those. Those were removed because you MSPainted over images of a shirt and a dress that you evidently randomly found on a Google Image Search, and that is not allowed by our rules.

Admittedly, I should have probably applied a warning when I removed those, but there you have it.

To avoid stuff like this in the future - draw your own shirt/dress base rather than doodle on a photograph that you did not create. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but it would satisfy the demands of the rules and look quite a bit less jarring than a photograph with some MSPaint lines drawn on it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.