• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Power Rangers Enter the Dragon

OCC discussions and character bios: https://pokecharms.com/threads/power-rangers-rp.16098/#post-429119
Steven looked through his papers as the teacher spoke. He took notes before pain spiked through his ribs. " fuck." He said silently. He let his opponent get in a lucky hit. He stood up as the bell rang. He walked out of the school and headed towards the coffee shop. His parents know where he is most of the time. He walked to the shop and put his books onto one of the tables and walked to the counter. " Hey I would like a coffee black please." He said.

"One coffee, coming up," Randy said balancing two coffees, on a tray. "Here you go Steven. Mind if I join ya? I'm sure the boss man won't mind if I take my break." He added handing Steven's coffee to him.

"Sure." Steven said to his friend as he took his coffee. He sipped it before looking at his papers. " You wouldn't by chance know what the answer to question three is would you?" He asked as he took another sip.

Hiro Was Walking In Town After School, Saying
"Man, That Actually Went Pretty Well Today, Can't Wait For Tomorrow." He Walked Into A Coffee Shop, And Ordered A latte, He Heard Steven Ask That Question, And Said "I Could Answer That. Let's See."

"Have you seen my grades? Don't ask me!" Randy said laughing. He took a long sip from his coffee and jumped over the counter, landing next to Steven. He sat at the stool and untied his apron.

He laughed a little bit at Randy's remark. He looked over at Hiro. He never really spoke to the man but non the less nodded and motioned for him to take a seat. " Well I'm sure the three of us can figure this thing out.

'I'm going to do coffee shop things," Randy said awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. He quickly tied his apron, hopped back over the counter, made Hiro's latte and turned around pretending to work. "Do, do badoobee do," he sang while he pretended to work.

Lily strolled out of school, her books held to her chest while she admired the scenery. She made her way to the coffee shop that she was aware Randy worked at. Lily walked up to the counter, and looked to Randy. "One latte, please." She said softly before settling in at her companions' table.

"Latte coming up," Randy said, making another cup. He walked over and set the the lattte at the table. "So anything new Lily?" He asked the girl plopping down, in the seat, next to her.

"So, Anyway, The Answer To Question Three Is....On This." Hiro Said, Before Passing A Piece Of Paper With The Answer, And Starting To Drink His Latte.

"Thanks." Steven said as he copied the answer down. He saw Lily. " Hey Lily how have you been?" He asked her as he looked at his homework. He scribbled a couple more awnser down before stopping for the time being.

Gale was fixing her scarf as she stopped infront of te coffee shop. She yawned while fiddling with the article of clothing, pulling at it so that she wasn't choking. She looked through the window and grinned, hitting the window in an attempt to scare the people inside. She stuck her tongue out, strolling into the store to order a donut.

"Will my job ever end?" Randy complained, getting up to the counter, and handing Gale her donut. He took off his apron and shoved it under the counter. "I'm on break now boss!" He called out to the back room." Before he got a response he jumped over the counter and took his seat once more.

He looked at the new girl. " Are you going to stand there and bang the window like an idiot or are you going to come in?" He asked Gale. before sipping his black coffee.

Lily giggled, almost spitting out her latte as Steven scolded the girl. She kept sipping the warm liquid until she put it down, looking over to Steven. "How have you been?" Lily asked, copying Steven's earlier question.

"Test? Eh, I didn't know that. Probably cause I don't pay attention," Randy said finishing his coffee. "I'll probably get the lowest grade, so studying won't help that much."

"I've been great Lily." He said as he sipped his coffee. He looked at Hiro. " Yeah I'm aware of the test. I'm ready for it." He said he then thought of something. " Hey do you guys want to hang out tonight?' He asked them. " I heard a rumor about the night of a blood moon." He said.

"I'm already inside," Gale shrugged after paying for her donut and taking a bit. She waved over her shoulder and walked back outside to explore once more. Her travels leading back to her bike. She got on and started the engine before zooming off down the road.

"Alright." He said "We all meet here tonight and go to the forest. See if this blood moon legend is true." He said before taking another sip of his coffee. " We get what supplies we need and head out."

"Hey! Don't Forget me! I'm Coming Too!" Hiro Said, before Taking Another Sip Of His Drink, And Saying "I Really Want To See This! I Heard its Rumoured To Actually Be Blood-Red!"

Gale drove through the city streets. She stopped back at her apartment and stretched her hands above her head. After parking the scarf wearing girl slipped inside and started to ready herself for her newest adventure.

"Alrgiht." Steven said as he looked at his friends. He finished off his coffee and gathered his books. "Meet back here tonight." He said as he started to walk out.

"Okay then, I'll just stay here all day," Randy said, standing up. He walked over and began to talk to a few customers. He had a while to wait, for the fun to start.

Hiro Drago Took One Last Sip Of His Latte, And Got up, He Said
"Well, I'll Pay For All These, Then I'm Going Home To Study For Tomorrow, Plus grab Some Stuff For tonight." he Placed A Whole Load Of Money, Then Exited With Plans In Mind, He Walked To An Apartment, His Family Apartment, Well, His, he Went In, And Sat At A table, And Started Studying.

Lily nodded and threw away her cup, throwing her backpack onto her back. She strolled out of the shop, beginning to hum a tune, smiling. Lily reached her house, knocked on the door, and waited patiently for her mother. The door opened slowly, and Lily stepped into the humble home. "Hello, Lily. How was school?" Asked her mother, who happened to be crippled. "Fine, mom." Lily replied, setting her things down in her room before doing her daily after-school routine.

Steve was making back to his house as an old man accidently ran into him. "Are you okay?" He asked the old man. The old man looked at him and gave him a grin. " I'm fine sir. Would you happen to have any spare change for me." He said
Steve nodded and gave the man a dollar. "It's all I have." He said.
The man smiled and gently touched his wrist before walking away.

Last edited:
After setting up her bag, Gale started towards the cliffs outside the city. She stretched her hands above her head. She left food out for the birds in the feeder before shouldering her bag. Gale jogged to her bike and started it up. With a reeve of the engine she shot off down the road to the cliffs. Her plan being to watch the moon from them.

The old man stumbled towards the cliffs. He tripped and landed on his knee. He let out a soft whimper before looking at the Gale. " Can you help me." He said to the girl.

Steve reached the rendezvoused spot and waited for his friends to show up. he itched his wrist before seeing a strange marking on it. " that's weird." He said.

"Yeah. One moment. Need to grab my first aid kit," Gale nodded and ran back over to her bike. She opened the compartment under the seat and grabbed it. She returned to the man and kneeled down, eyes flying up to meet his, "where does it hurt"?

The old man patted his leg. " It hurts all over." he said. He grabbed her wrist. " thank you for helping me." The man said. before laying his head down. He smiled a little bit. His plan was coming together.

Lily arrived at the rendevous, looking around at the location. A strange marking was inscribed on Steven's wrist, and Steven remarked that it "was weird." Lily shook her head slowly in agreement, feeling that the place was quite eerie.

Last edited:
Steven looked and saw Lily. " Hey Lily." He said as he looked at her. He smiled a little bit. " Do you see anything on my wrist?" He said as he looked at the red marking one more time.

"Yeah..." Lily muttered in response, and walked over to Steven. She examined the mark, cocking her head to one side before looking back up to Steven. Lily shrugged, looking around at her surroundings.

"Well you might have a break so do you have a car anywhere around here," Gale asked as she owned the kit and felt about the leg for anything that was out of place. She took to metal rods from the kit and pressed them to each slide of her leg to give support. Her next step being to wrapp it with the bandage and looked through her box,
"Cherry or orange"?