• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Power sharing:Vertical or Horizontal.

P

PokeRad

I think that both forms are quite good, as they ensure the appropriate administration of the country.

EDIT: Yes I am talking about the two forms of power sharing in the Govt.
And whatever leehage said is correct! ;D
I'll try to explain the best I can, though I don't really know what Pokerad was trying to say.

Vertical power sharing is distributing the power of the government over different levels. Similar to local, state, and national levels of power.

Horizontal power sharing is distributing the power of the government over the same levels but with multiple groups. Like the House of Representatives and the Senate. It can also refer to having minorities have an equal say.
Thnk u for the help! :-[

I'll try to explain the best I can, though I don't really know what Pokerad was trying to say.

Vertical power sharing is distributing the power of the government over different levels. Similar to local, state, and national levels of power.

Horizontal power sharing is distributing the power of the government over the same levels but with multiple groups. Like the House of Representatives and the Senate. It can also refer to having minorities have an equal say.

The United States and Britain both work on a combined power sharing system, that incorporates both vertical and horizontal.

Hope I helped...