• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Powerless (Discussion)

What should the new name be?

• Demonkin

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The wicked ones

• Calderons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aberrants

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Obscrians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotonaru

• Deviants

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Elementals (keep as is)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Firstly, yeah Parker is completely knocked out and will be for a while. I'm doing this for two reasons. 1. I think Parker got a little too much of the spotlight with the last fight and I wanna see what other people do without him for a bit. 2. I'm using this time to try and keep up with all of the other RPs that I'm doing right now, because there's a lot of them.

And yeah, I like how the next arc is sounding. It's a yes from me.

Firstly, yeah Parker is completely knocked out and will be for a while. I'm doing this for two reasons. 1. I think Parker got a little too much of the spotlight with the last fight and I wanna see what other people do without him for a bit. 2. I'm using this time to try and keep up with all of the other RPs that I'm doing right now, because there's a lot of them.

And yeah, I like how the next arc is sounding. It's a yes from me.

Yeah I figured as much with the second reason, you're in like 7 RP's and damn I can only stretch myself out to 4 max, like how do you do that? :-O

Sure, I'm up for that idea, just let me know when I need to post my sheet.

Oh, and maybe we could have a little Osiris sneak peak when the Blood Knights report there failure back to the Commander.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
It's like exactly the opposite for me, I'm desperately looking for RPs that aren't Established Universe RPs, so I'm only in two right now

Ah, well I guess I just happened to be in the right place at the right time for a bunch of RP's that I liked and joined.

Although you could also call that unlucky.

Slap or give her a stiff shake or two @Sky5372 , whatever you’re comfortable with, and @Spoiled Bread you know we’re sleeping in a tree tonight since it’s late and we’ll pass through town tomorrow on the way to the Galilei residence so we can run into Chase and Myla (unless... read below). We’re not going to the noble house right this moment, just reiterating that.
Is it fine to you guys (@Spoiled Bread and @E.K.A.N.S. ) that I'll introduce Myla to the RP by having her walking in to Claros and Urias conversation and telling/reporting Claro that she was ordered to join his mission with the "Seed"?
Urias just stormed out so Claro’s alone now. Please wait for my next post though which will have an update on Claro (something needs to happen with him before you can post) and then you can post. Sure, Myla can report that she was ordered to join him in capturing the Seed, though I don’t think she would know as much inside information and kingdom secrets as a high-ranking knight like Claro does, or that she would be assigned to the mission personally by the king like he was. You can introduce Myla early then, but we still need to go into town tomorrow to find out about the wanted posters and allow Chase to jump in and Myla and him to team up possibly or maybe Chase just wants to talk idk, but Claro won’t be coming because he’s injured and like Parker he’s had enough time in the spotlight, it’s your show now.
Sure, I'm up for that idea, just let me know when I need to post my sheet.

Oh, and maybe we could have a little Osiris sneak peak when the Blood Knights report there failure back to the Commander.
Sure, why not?

If you don't want to introduce yourself to Claro now and jump in @IDKWhatUserNameToDo , you'll have to wait until morning in the RP. My next post (I mean the one I'll be posting after this message) will have Neta going to sleep, so whoever replies has to timeskip us to morning (if your character is with her). Your character wakes up in the morning or something, then the RP continues from there

Also I done saddled myself with three other Pokémon RP's which are all very good but that means my posts on this one will come slower because I have to focus on those too. Powerless is already a slow-moving RP only because I don't have a lot of time to reply and when I do I'm busy fawning over Sky's adorable profile pic :love:

Also @Sky5372 thanks for the slap, you the man

They waiting

And waiting

And waiting

And waiting

They waiting on me, yeah

I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep RPing, it's a struggle for me
I just want Sky's profile pic to cuddle with me
You slap Neta, she still speaking stutteringly

I worked late last night, I'm really busy...
Wish I were online, well it's my mission to be
Hope that all of you can please forgive me
Only slept 4 hours, nothing different with me

God's plan
BARS MAN

Last edited:
Hey guys.. I just wanted to tell you that everyone of you are amazing at RPing and I just feel kinda "bad" (or something like that, IDK how to describe it..) to join in this RP, when I feel like it's quite far into and I'm only somewhat decent at RPing. So I might not join after all... But don't worry! I'll still be reading and maybe commenting on some stuff:)

Damn I feel bad, I don’t want people to feel like that :(

I mean if you feel like you’re not good enough doesn’t RPing instead of sitting out let you get more practice in, like if you keep telling yourself you’re bad and sit out then it’ll become a self-fulfilling prophecy. But hey if you’d like to be a fan of this RP that’s cool too, I fangirl the Ukjent one a lot myself. Just know that I accepted your form so if you ever do want to join you’re always welcome! Love you! :)

Thanks @E.K.A.N.S.
I appreciate it so much.. and I don't consider myself bad, actually I think that I'm fairly decent. I guess in my head im like, " Damn.. those people are good at RPing." And comparing my skills to you who have RPed/been here at PokeCarms much longer... and maybe I should.. stop here..

Anyway... Love you guys too!

Last edited:
Okay, so I edited my last post and changed the "and convincing herself that she had done the best she could" at the end to "and hoping that she could see him smile in the morning." The former phrase has the connotation of a doctor unable to save a patient, but Parker means more to Neta than that. So please give my post a second look, because that line really rubbed me the wrong way.

Also, who wants to volunteer as tribute and timeskip us to morning? Could be anyone actually. Neta just told you everything she knows so there's a lot to react to.

Yeah some sort of reaction is expected from all the characters and not just the one who's timeskipping, whether you'd rather have it before going to bed or reflecting on it in the morning is up to you though if it's the former you'll have to get in before the time skips

And good on you Sky, taking up roles and being both the slapper and the timeskipper or the "timeslapper" if you will

All right, from that response it sounds like @Spoiled Bread is reacting in the morning like Sky or am I tripping. @Top_Smug_ is out cold so he's very likely not going first. That leaves @AssassinGallade

Unless he's got any posts he wants to get in while it's still night then Sky can move us forward. If you want to wait then we're literally only waiting on 1 person lol

Last edited:
I'm still gonna give it a bit longer. If nothing's done in a few hours I'll timeskip

Oh yeah, @E.K.A.N.S. it's probably worth mentioning that you went into the future tense in your most recent post. Mind want to avoid that to keep Stel away

@Sky5372 I changed "She would tell them the short version" to "She told them the short version" and fixed it if that's what you're referring to.

During the fight scene with Claro you might have seen me using "would" or "could," but in that context it was just Claro strategizing/planning out in his head what he would do to Parker without it actually happening yet (and it didn't end up happening the way he pictured it anyway because he got his ass kicked)

Also though "would" is the past form of "will" (so I'm basically writing about the future in the past when I use that word), but sometimes I use it in the conditional, not the future tense, in which case I specify a condition in the form of an if-clause. So when I use "if" with "would" (to denote what could have happened as opposed to what did), I don't think I'm breaking any rules. Or if it's in my character's head and not actually happening. Unless conditionals are banned too

Help me please @StellarWind Elsydeon

Last edited:
Rolling over to take a glance at the girl, currently collapsed next to the blonde-haired boy she seemed to care so much about, more of what she said began to eventually get through to him.
@Sky5372 Thanks for the timeskip but minor thing, you just gave Parker blond hair when his is dark. I think you meant to glance at the blonde-haired girl, who is Neta. If Parker were fair-haired, he'd be "blond" anyway, since "blonde" is used for females.

Also we now know that Sky thinks of Neta as a sister, or will come to see her as one since they only just met. ;)

Last edited:
you just gave Parker blond hair when his is dark. I think you meant to glance at the blonde-haired girl, who is Neta. If Parker were fair-haired, he'd be "blond" anyway, since "blonde" is used for females.
Fuck. One sec

And yeah, Neta reminds Sky of the sister he used to have. Not sure if I'll ever make that a plot point, but just a bit about his backstory, and is gonna make him pretty protective of her

@AnimeTail So on our way to the Galilei residence (where @Spoiled Bread 's characters live) we'll be passing through town. Wanted posters will be EVERYWHERE. Neta and everyone else won't be hard for Chase to spot in town. He's a bounty hunter, right?

@Sky5372 USED to have??? ;_;

@Top_Smug_ Wanna wake Parker up since it's morning now or should we tote him across town? XD

Last edited: