• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Puppeteer School

Welcome, Esteemed Individual

You have been seen as a “Puppeteer” or a person who was the uncanny knack for people giving them things easily. Each of your classmates will be different with their methods, and all are called String Powers. You may not know you had it yourself and just thought you were persuasive. I assure you, you belong here. Here, you may not be allowed to leave campus, but we have many things you can find and fun things to do.

-Sincerely, President of Puppeteers
———————————————————
Hi there, I hope you join my first RP(sorry if it’s bad). This RP will be basically what it says up their. Just put your Character and I will try to tell you if you can join with that character.

Format:
Name-
Age-14/15
String Power-
Appearance-
Weight/Height-
Personality-

My Character:
Name- James Hynes
Age-14
String Power- Can convince anyone to do a gamble with him, no matter the rules.
Appearance-Blond Hair with Tan skin and blue eyes.
Weight/Height-132 lbs and 5”8
Personality-Likes to do lots of fun things, and hates being bored. Loves gambling because it is exciting.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I don’t know, I’m kinda busy now and already a part of a ton of RPs... but I think this is a great idea! Could I reserve a spot and see if I have time?