• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PurpleLily's Trade thread

I have a Honey Gather Teddiursa, if you still want one.

In return, a HA Vulpix would be nice. I'll be using it competitively, since I've discovered the power of Ninetales with drought+solar beam ^.^ (Preferably timid. If you can. You don't need to. I'm sorry (•.•")

Sorry guys, for some reason I never got the notifications for your posts. Dx

Hey, is this thing still going? If it is, can you breed HA pokemon with specific natures? The HAs you listed happen to have the two pokemon I need.

I don't really breed for specifics, maybe I can be persuaded if you offer me something I'm looking for.

Hey if this is alive do you want to trade? I think I have a steadfast Scyther. Could I trade it for Chespin? Thanks.

I would love to trade, do you want a normal or HA Chespin?

I have a Honey Gather Teddiursa, if you still want one.

In return, a HA Vulpix would be nice. I'll be using it competitively, since I've discovered the power of Ninetales with drought+solar beam ^.^ (Preferably timid. If you can. You don't need to. I'm sorry (•.•")

I don't really like breeding for specifics any more, would you be happy for just any HA Vulpix?

Sorry guys, for some reason I never got the notifications for your posts. Dx

I don't really breed for specifics, maybe I can be persuaded if you offer me something I'm looking for.

I would love to trade, do you want a normal or HA Chespin?

I don't really like breeding for specifics any more, would you be happy for just any HA Vulpix?

I haven't checked to see if it's steadfast yet. I'll post my friend code later.

Is the thread still going? o3o I really needed a HA Tyrunt, if the list is updated I can check what I can get you that's listed there. :3

EDIT: I checked here and I could get you for sure a HA Pidgey. HA Krabby or HA Carvanha are "maybe"s but I probably can get those as well, I just need to know what you'd like. ´w`

Last edited:
Is the thread still going? o3o I really needed a HA Tyrunt, if the list is updated I can check what I can get you that's listed there. :3

EDIT: I checked here and I could get you for sure a HA Pidgey. HA Krabby or HA Carvanha are "maybe"s but I probably can get those as well, I just need to know what you'd like. ´w`

Ah sorry I've only just seen your message! I've been staying away from the site until Sun and Moon were released. xD I'll have to breed you the Tyrunt, if you're okay to wait? I'd love a HA Pidgey. :3

Ah sorry I've only just seen your message! I've been staying away from the site until Sun and Moon were released. xD I'll have to breed you the Tyrunt, if you're okay to wait? I'd love a HA Pidgey. :3
No prob! I eventually forgot to log into here to check messages, I was traveling due to holidays, really sorry for the delay! If you're still willing to trade, I'm fine with it too! ^^ I still want the Tyrunt haha. I don't mind waiting as well!