• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PurpleLily's Trade thread

Tomorrows fine by me. I was hoping to get one of those HA male Nidorans, if that's possible. Also, the Wailmer is just a boring normal one (aside from the HA) in case that's relevant.

Tomorrows fine by me. I was hoping to get one of those HA male Nidorans, if that's possible. Also, the Wailmer is just a boring normal one (aside from the HA) in case that's relevant.
That's perfectly fine, though I will need to breed you one first. As long as it has it's HA I don't mind. :D

Sounds fantastic.

Judging by our time zones, I would recommend doing it some time in the morning (by GMT, I mean).
Sorry I couldn't get online yesterday, internet problems. :) Also mornings are no good as I work most days. btw are you in the states? as morning for us, is very very early morning for peeps in the USA. XD If not, what timezone are you in? :)

Ok, so I am generally available between 6am and 2pm GMT. However, I am working at various times over the next several days (and into the foreseeable future), so some times within those times may still not work.
Also, sorry about the stupidity of my times, being in such a ridiculously remote part of the world can be quite annoying sometimes.

Ok, so I am generally available between 6am and 2pm GMT. However, I am working at various times over the next several days (and into the foreseeable future), so some times within those times may still not work.
Also, sorry about the stupidity of my times, being in such a ridiculously remote part of the world can be quite annoying sometimes.

No problem! I'm in no rush. Maybe we should try on one of your days off? :)

If my calculations are correct correct, I will be fully available from 10pm until about 2am GMT today (GMT as well). Hopefully you'll see this in time and finally do this trade.

I can breed you a mareep with Plus. It will have good IVs as my Ampharos is Maxed in Sp. Atk and HP and my ditto Is max IVd with 31 IVs in Sp. Atk, HP, Speed and Atk. If interested let me know. I'd like a adamant dratini with hidden ability. Let me know if we are set to do business :)

PS: Im in Poke X

I can breed you a mareep with Plus. It will have good IVs as my Ampharos is Maxed in Sp. Atk and HP and my ditto Is max IVd with 31 IVs in Sp. Atk, HP, Speed and Atk. If interested let me know. I'd like a adamant dratini with hidden ability. Let me know if we are set to do business :)

PS: Im in Poke X
That would be excellent! Thank you! :D I'll have to breed the Dratini for you as I don't have one ready with the adamant nature. :3