• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PurpleLily's Trade thread

Hey I got an elgyem and misdreavus if you want I can trade you them for anything you want. But by any chance are you breeding special ability vulpix? because im looking for one.

Hi I'm new to Pokecharms and I was wondering if you wanted to trade anything for a gible that's Lvl 1 and male and knows Outrage and earthquake. let me know if your willing thanks.

Friend Code:0361-8066-7782

Hi I'm new to Pokecharms and I was wondering if you wanted to trade anything for a gible that's Lvl 1 and male and knows Outrage and earthquake. let me know if your willing thanks.

Friend Code:0361-8066-7782

Are you offering the Gible for trade or asking for it? If the latter; I cannot breed Gibles with Earthquake yet, though I can with Outrage.
All the pokemon I'm currently looking for are posted on the very first post of this thread. :)

I can offer you a Magby if thats okay? I also have a Misdreavus and Pineco to trade. And if you can, do you have a Contrary Shuckle? And Would it be okay if I can trade for the Gale Wings Fletchling?

I can offer you a Magby if thats okay? I also have a Misdreavus and Pineco to trade. And if you can, do you have a Contrary Shuckle? And Would it be okay if I can trade for the Gale Wings Fletchling?
I no longer need Misdreavus. I would love to get a Magby and Pineco off you though. I will save the gale wings Fletchling for you, but I sadly cannot get you a Shuckle as I do not have one with it's hidden ability. :) Feel free to ask for something else though and I will check to see if I have it. :3

No I'm offering it for trade

Also how'd you make your avatar Meganium from X and Y?
I already have plenty of Gibles. Also my friend gave me this icon to use a while back.

Do you think you can give me an Aron that knows head smash, dragon rush, or superpower?
I can breed you an Aron but not with those moves. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thats fine. Ill trade the Magby and Pineco for the Fletchling and can you breed a Male Frillish wit ha Bold nature and the ability Water Absorb?

Do you have a gallade that knows shadow sneak?

Because I have 13 Gallades and not one knows shadow sneak, we'll one used to too but then for some stupid reason I replaced it with stone edge

Oh thats fine. Ill trade the Magby and Pineco for the Fletchling and can you breed a Male Frillish wit ha Bold nature and the ability Water Absorb?
Awesome! I'll go breed you a Frillish with Bold nature and Water Absorb, I'll message you when it's ready. :)

Do you have a gallade that knows shadow sneak?

Because I have 13 Gallades and not one knows shadow sneak, we'll one used to too but then for some stupid reason I replaced it with stone edge
I do not have any Gallades at all, sorry. :(

Or a a Tynamo with a modest nature that has a HP of Ice! :)
I do not breed for specific IVs sorry. :(

Awesome! I'll go breed you a Frillish with Bold nature and Water Absorb, I'll message you when it's ready. :)

I do not have any Gallades at all, sorry. :(

I do not breed for specific IVs sorry. :(

Oh its alright. I'm fine with the Gale Wings Fletchling and Bold Frillish. Thanks! ^_^ Let me know when you're ready to trade!

PurpleTartan, I will give you a Swablu, Female, Level 1 that knows: Dragon Rush, Aerial Ace, Dazaling Gleam, and Growl. If you do want this Swablu, could I have a froakie with Protean, and Chespin with Bullet Proof. Please Reply ASAP. Thanks!

PurpleTartan, I will give you a Swablu, Female, Level 1 that knows: Dragon Rush, Aerial Ace, Dazaling Gleam, and Growl. If you do want this Swablu, could I have a froakie with Protean, and Chespin with Bullet Proof. Please Reply ASAP. Thanks!
I would love to get that Swablu off you! I have both those pokemon ready, which one do you want for the Swablu? as I can't send two pokemon for one. lol :)

I would like both because this Swablu was a lot harder to get then I thought, could I just give you a Japenese Bisharp Lvl 50+The Swablu, for the froakie with Protean, and Chespin with Bulletproof, if that's ok

That way it will be 2 for 2 (The bis harp just being a pokemon just to do two trades)

I would like both because this Swablu was a lot harder to get then I thought, could I just give you a Japenese Bisharp Lvl 50+The Swablu, for the froakie with Protean, and Chespin with Bulletproof, if that's ok
Yes, that will be fine! :) I'm online now, so whenever you're ready. What's your in game name? Mine's Lillian. :)

Thanks for the trade, I've bred 5 froakies with Protean, and 7 Chespins with Bulletproof, can I trade you a Chespin, or Froakie, for a Fenekein that has the Magician Ability

Thanks for the trade, I've bred 5 froakies with Protean, and 7 Chespins with Bulletproof, can I trade you a Chespin, or Froakie, for a Fenekein that has the Magician Ability
I already have quite a few Chespins and Froakies. Do you perhaps have any of the pokemon I need on the first post? If you do then I'll gladly trade you a Magician Fenekin. :)