• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rayn's Thread o' Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murkwood: Here she is again, wasn't too hard to edit her hair.
murkwood-1.png

Silver Magpie: Thanks for the nice comment, I feel loved. The rock was actually put there cuz her front paws would be a couple of pixels off, so yeah ^^;.

Shado: I'm assuming that you want a mugshot, so I'll be working on that. I'll try to do Luxray x Aggron.​

Hey again! I was wondering if I could get a Platinum mugshot of the sprite you did for me and a Sableye? Thanks tons, and Merry Christmas!!

hey, could you make me a trainer banner and mugshot for the following:
33d851v.png
yellow

f239zb.jpg
black

1z5s0f9.jpg
pink

308886a.png
turquoise

and for this one, could you turn the mugshot into a silloette like the other one but also have a non-silloeutt one:
20hpued.png
purple

oh, and dont worry about putting the sprites on the trainer banner. ill take care of that

srry, but could you do the first one and the sillouette one. when you have time, you can do the other ones. im not in a rush, but id like to see how they turn out especially the first one (cause thats me XD)

Murkwood: Right, I'll get on that. Maybe after Christmas dinner :D.

AndinatorX: Okay... I'm now going to put a number of requests you can take. Probably two at a time per person. So you can choose which ones you want first. And could you tell me what colors you want for your banners? I don't want to do something than have to recolor it...​

Murkwood: Here it is! Sableye is facing sideways, because he NEVER does.
murky.png

AndinatorX: Okay, I got one done and working on the other one now, but I'm kinda tired right now.
ani.png

They're both in one image, so you can just copy into Paint and separate.​

Hi Rayn, I have a request for you if you don't mind doing it.

Male/Female:Male please.
Description:
Clothes: He is wearing a black short-sleeved T-shirt that has longer sleeves coming out that are white fading into red fading into black. He wears a pair of black jeans with white and black trainers with red soles, he also wears a black baseball cap that has a Pokéball on it, which is backwards with black hair with red tips flairing out at the front.

Kid/Teenager/Adult/Old Person: Teenager

Pose: The pose that your rival in D/P has.

Please and thank you. I think your work is awsome by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nice =D I didn't get to see it until today, though. I'm glad you had fun doing it.

I'll use it somewhere, soon.

Oh, the thick flick of hair is on the wrong side of the face, but other than that, it looks great.

AndinatorX: Here's the one with the silhouette, they're on the same image again.
anidub.png

MawileMaster: I assumed you wanted a trainer, so here you go.
onekid.png

Shado: Dangit. I knew I'd get something like that wrong (I suck with Left and Right if they're facing me...). Well, if it really bugs you, you can change it if you want.

And for a rather late Christmas present for Squishy, I made her a trainer of her little "kitty" in her human form.
squishy-1.png

thanks, its awesome. and can you do the other two now. but im not really in a rush. do it on your spare time but for the first one, the yellow circle was actually a necklace (which would mean that in the mugshot, the neclace wouldn't be attached to the shirt) its a minor detail and its ok if you dont wanna change it, but id refer it if u did :)

Wow! Thats apsolutely amazing! And you got it done quick, I wanted it with long sleeves, but it doesn't matter because it looks better than I imagined! Thanks!

Would it be possible if you could make one of those banner thingies with that trainer?

Please and thankyou!

Edit: Forgot to say which colours, I would like it to be red and black, if not just red, oh yeah, could I have a platinum mugshot aswell please? It doesn't matter if you can't do it.

AndinatorX: Okay, I've put some white strings/cord/chain whatever to your mug. Also, could you give me credit for your sig? Platinum mugs are kinda hard to do.
ani2.png

MawileMaster & angeliistar: I'll get working on your requests.

And I think it's a general rule to give people credit when they work on your requests, but I'll put that in the rules now I guess...​

Hey Rayn, do you have a code or something that I can use to put it in my sig? Doesn't matter if you don't. Just wondering because I don't know how to put stuff in my sig...

dont worry about it. i wanted it cause i'm this battle frontier and i was the founder of it. so i thought it would be cool. theres a thread about it here, and another one on Pokecommunity. and both have your screen name as the mughshot maker

Hi Rayn, i have a request. Even though it's a little late, can you make the sprite of a hiker (i wasn't able to get it on this message :-\) into a santa? Thanks in advance ;D

Murkwood: Here it is! Sableye is facing sideways, because he NEVER does.
murky.png

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Amazing work, as always!!!! You are awesome, I'm referring your spriting to everyone who asks, and then some (:. Great job, and thanks again Rayn!!

:EDIT:
Also, could I request I put a cowboy hat on the sprite (not the mugshot)? I can do it, but I'll still give you credit, unless you'd rather do it.
Your amazzziinnngggg with multiple repeating letters (:.

jertyuiop: Here's your Santa, he's yawning. Getting Christmas ready is hard work. (Sorry it's not transparent, I was on a different computer.)
santa.png

AndinatorX: Here's another one!
aniguy.png

MawileMaster: Here's your banner. I made one with just the Mugshot, and one with the mug and trainer.
misery.png

Murkwood: We've already talked 'bout that...

angeliistar: I'll get working on that...​

Oooh! Thats awesome as usual. Thanks alot Rayn! If I have another request I'll be back! That Mugshot shall be my avatar once I have enough posts.

You did a good job on that Santa too!

Is it okay if I seperate the images and put em on photobucket but say it was made by you? Just so I can make the Mugshot my avvie once I got enough posts and put the banner in my siggy, unless you'd rather do it.

Thanks again.

MM: Yeah, that's fine. I'm just a lazy person with that type of stuff so they're usually all together.
*This post might be edited later*​

Hi Rayn! I got another request for a Trainer!

Description:
Clothes: He wears a grey hoodie that has a Pokéball on it with blue jeans and black trainers with black and red fingerless gloves with blonde spikey hair.

Pose: The pose that your rival in D/P has.

Thanks Rayn! Can I have a Mugshot aswell please? Thanks! You don't have to do it if you don't want to...

angeliistar: Got it done finally!
angi.png

MawileMaster & Terrychu: I'll get working on your trainers soon. And your mugshots later. Probably much later.XP

Edit: MawileMaster: Got your trainer done.
blonde.png

Yay! Thanks Rayn! Thats amazing! Thank you so much, I'll probly have another request soon...

Edit: I told ya I'd have another request! Oh yeah, if you want to you can forget the mug-shot unless you've allready started it.

Description:
Clothes: He wears a grey beanie with two red stripes on it with a Pokéball on it, black jeans with red and black fingerless gloves, a sleeveless blue denim jacket with a white short-sleeved T-shirt underneath with black jeans and white and blue trainers and blonde hair flairing out of the hat.

Pose: Any you find suitable...

MawileMaster: Kay, I'll get working on your trainer, here's the mug anyways...
ale.png

Terrychu: I kinda messed up the shirt but... oh well.
la.png

And I was messing around with Volkner when it turned into my brother... It then turned into MM's request.
nick.png

Edit: MawileMaster: Here's your new request, couldn't get the Pokeball on the beanie though.
sfd.png

Updatezorz! I made a fishy Squid form. Because he doesn't turn into a squid. NEVER. He can be Squid the dog, Squid the monkey, Squid the bird, Squid the fish, ect. Not Squid the squid.
squfish.png

I like this one. Basically an edit of Finneon.​

Male/Female:Female please
Description:
Clothes: She wears a pink vest with a black jacket that goes down to the middle of her thigh with a short blue denim skirt with black tights and black boots with a black Pokéball belt. She has golden-ish blonde-ish hair let down.

Pose: Any you find suitable... Can she be holding a Pokéball please?

Thanks if you can do it. And by the way, Squid rocks, I'm a big fan of Squid because he's cool. Thanks Rayn, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, because I request alot from you, but it's because your amazing.

Boo810 & buneary-boy1996 : I'll get working on those for you guys...

MawileMaster: Got your request done.
legirl.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo8/Rayn_Shyu/legirl.png[/IMG]
Hope you like it!​

Status
Not open for further replies.