• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ready Player One: A new beginning (Discussion)

Eh. That's fine. I understand that people hate it. I mean, the first season was good but everything after that? Bullshit
I found it boring, they always sat around like ‘oh, I don’t wanna do nothing because what if we DIE?!’ Then when they DID do something, it wasn’t very interesting, I just wanted some more action..

Name: Cass "Cascade" Lilania
Gamertag: Bluebirdi3 (wow so original)
Appearance: A tall, brown-haired girl with amber eyes. She usually wears her hair in a braid or ponytail, and wears a sweater over her black Pokemon t-shirt and jeans, as well as boots. Nothing too special.
Avatar Appearance: A bipedal, cat-like creature with lighter gray dots going down its tail. Instead of eyes, it has a strip of screen-like material going across its face where its simple, cyan dot eyes are displayed. It has lighter gray markings over each of its paws, thumbs and darker gray paw pads. It wears a rainbow scarf with reddish-pink, yellow and blue strips of color, a star pin and clouds at the ends, and a nondescript blue sweater. Its tail tapers to a point, with a seafoam colored eye on the end.
Cass can darken her "screen face" until it is no longer displaying something, although that darkens and eventually blinds her. The screen also melts when exposed to extreme heat or when crying, causing Cass's vision to "melt". She can wipe this away, but that usually distorts her vision. This fixes itself over time.
Avatar Gender: NB but uses female pronouns
Sexuality: gay, tired and confused
Avatar Species: i'm not even sure (cat)
Personality: Cass is a nonchalant, overall chill person with a sarcasm streak. She's usually trying to annoy anyone who antagonizes her friends until they stop.
Allies: none yet
Enemies: none yet
Crush: n/a
Weapons: Clockwork Assault Rifle, Minigun, you name a Terrarian gun and she probably has it. Also she has something that can change her arms into the Boss's arms (JSAB), with all the abilities that come with it (launching your arms with dabs, growing 4 arms, regenerating a while after firing a shot). That's a thing.
Coins: 1295
Level: 47
Favourite game/planet: It's a tie for JSAB (Just Shapes and Beats) and Terraria.
Hometown: Not gonna be too specific because I'm lazy but she lives somewhere in the UK.
Other:
- local furry thing has the power of god probably
- pFFT TIME TO WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME