• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rescue from Team Rocket

OOC: This story is open to anyone. You can be just exploring the area or trying to save a pokemon of your own. However, I don't want anyone to be an actual member of Team Rocket. Your can character can battle someone if you want. This takes place in Johto near Goldenrod City. You can have pokemon from any region though.

BIC: It was a little before noon. A short distance from Goldenrod City, a Team Rocket base had been established. A short distance away, a man in a white shirt and black pants was eyeing the base. Kyle knew it may seem crazy to some people, but he was going in there. He had to rescue Jenna. He wasn't completely surprised they had taken his Eevee. She was still young and couldn't fight. However, he was rather worried about what they were going to do with her.

A Riolu was sitting on his shoulder. Jak wasn't a Lucario yet but he could hold telepathy with his trainer for a short time and could sense his worry. However, there was something besides Jenna that was upsetting Kyle.

His Jolteon, Pulse, had been rather mad since his Sister was taken. He'd probably want revenge. That meant he had two pokemon he had to keep from killing someone. However, it couldn't be helped.

The whole thing surprised Kyle a lot. He had just come back from a tournament. He had won but hadn't had a chance to heal his pokemon yet. Suddenly, a Team Rocket member attacked him from out of nowhere. Judging from how he looked, Kyle figured he must be an Admin. "I want to battle you." Not one to show weakness he accepted. However, everyone except Jak and Jenna had fainted during the tournament battles. Jak felt confident so Kyle used him. "This will be easy." the Admin said. Much to Kyle's surprise, the Admin let out an Alakazam! "Alakazam! Use Calm Mind!" The Alakazam started meditating while his spoons hovered in the air. "Jak, use Force Palm!" The Admin let out a smirk as Jak charged, ready to attack. "Teleport." Alakazam disappeared moments before the attack hit, appearing behind Jak. "Now use Hyper Beam!" Alakazam crossed his spoons forming an X and then fired a beam of energy. This time Kyle was the one who smiled. "Jak! Combine Endure and Reversal!" Just before the beam hit Jak did an upward kick, sending the beam skyward. He then jumped up to it and hit it with both hands, sending it back at Alakazam. The psychic-type and it's trainer were so surprised they forgot to move and the beam knocked out Alakazam, strengthened by Reversal. Jak landed safely but his hands and feet were covered with smoke. The blast had still did a lot of damage to him. Kyle and Jak were about to run when a Skarmory swooped out of nowhere and snatched Jenna. "Rule one kid." the Admin said. "Keep an eye on all of your pokemon, even if they aren't fighting!" He then jumped onto the Skarmory as it passed him, Jenna held in it's claws. Kyle quickly healed his pokemon then started searching for the Admin. A short distance from town, he had found the Team Rocket Base.

"How long do you think we have?" he asked. He knew they wouldn't take Jenna just to get him mad. Jak just shrugged. "Regardless, we need to find a way in."

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: This seems like it could be decent, but you really need to expand on your setting descriptions. There's not really a whole lot here for others to work off of (and that's probably why your previous attempt received no replies).

All in all, this is just too short for an intro. Please edit it and add more.

Dark blue eyes gazed angrily at Team Rocket's base, they had dared to take her friends and now they were going to pay. Even though she had just started her journey and hadn't even obtained one badge she would fight; be it her fists or her Pokemon she was going to destroy them. She looked at Amaya, her Riolu, and Kuro, her Shinx, and nodded. They were also angry. Amaya and Kuro had become close friends with Rose and Chime, her friends' Pokemon.

She would wait until dark and then when they least excepted it, then she would strike. Her fingers itched to rake against her enemy and rip flesh from bones. She would die for her friends and she was not going to lose her friends to a group of stuck up morons who abused Pokemon for money. Kuro licked her hand and she calmed down, Now's not the time to get riled up... I'll blow our cover. Okay deep breaths Killian. In and Out. In and Out. After several minutes she calmed down. That's when she noticed a determined looking man staring at the base, Is he here to attack them as well? She pondered over this for a while and came up with three things, One: The had taken someone or something important from him, Two: They were getting smart and using 'normal looking' people as guards, or Three: She was being paranoid and the man was just passing through.

Finally she decided on the first one and approached him, knowing he was probably disgusted by her appearence. She had come all the way from Hoen and hadn't bathed... At all. Her black hair was greasy and her face had smudges of dirt across it. She noticed he had a Riolu too and relaxed a little, Riolu's are good. They don't like bad intentions... A Riolu wouldn't be with someone who was cruel... She patted her own Riolu on the head softly, then asked the man, "Did Team Rocket take something from you too?"

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Killian, seriously -.- We've banned people for writing like that.

You grammar seems alright, but you need to learn paragraphing. Break up the post into paragraphs, it makes it much easier to read. Also, remember not to use numbers, spell them out instead. It just looks better that way.

Also, remember, speech gets a new line per speaker.

Kyle's thoughts were interrupted as he heard a voice nearby. "Did Team Rocket take something from you too?" He looked over to see a girl come up to him. She looked really mad. Seeing how there wasn't a sign that said "Trainers come here." he figured she must be trying to save the pokemon in there as well. She probably would help him if they were both going in.

"Kyle, maybe she can help us. Tell her why we're here." Jak told him telepathically. He considered the pros and cons. She looked willing to fight, possibly even with her bare hands. On the other hand, she seemed rather angry. He already had two loose cannons with him. He didn't need a third.

"Maybe." he thought back. "Yes, they stole my Eevee." he said. "Did they steal your pokemon too? If so, maybe we should work together. However, some of my pokemon are rather violent right now. I'd be careful if your coming with me." He then looked back at the base. "I also need a way for us to get inside."

OOC:

I have to say one thing before I add on:

Italics = Thinking

Normal = Talking

Both italics and bold = Talking telepathically

I just had to clear up any misunderstandings, if there were any. Sorry, if this seems a little disrespectful, but I'm just making sure you know this.

BIC:

She clenched her fists and after the pain subsided she relaxed, calmer, "No. They took my best friends." She sighed, "An Eevee? Why would they take an Eevee?" She thought about all she had heard about Team Rocket and gasped, "Maybe... they're going to experiment on your Eevee!" She refused to call the Eevee it, to her Pokemon were people too and she wouldn't like it if she was called it so why would they?

You shouldn't think about that. It makes you angry and I don't think this man wants another angry member in his party. So calm down. Amaya interrupted her train of thoughts and Killian calmed down a bit more.

Thanks Amaya.

Anytime.

She smiled at her Riolu and then turned back to the man, "I'm Killian." Before either of them could say anything Killian whipped her head around and listened intently. Then she heard it.

"Should we lock the back entrance?" A gruff male voice asked.

"Nah, besides it's not like anyone knows about it." An shrill feminine voice answered.

Nobody knows about it... Until now. Killian smirked, "I think I know how to get in." She turned to him, "There's a back door right there." She pointed over to what looked like a dark patch of dirt but if you looked long enough you could see a handle bar, "They're not going to lock it. So we can get in that way... Unless you want to battle the guards." The thought was very tempting, but it would loose precious time and would alert the other members. Killian did not want to risk her friends' safety, so she mentally scratched that plan out.

She forced herself to focus again, "So what do you say?" She asked him.

This girl seemed different from other people. He was wondering if she was worried about her pokemon...no...friends. However, he felt he might have insulted her somehow as well since he noticed her fists clench momentarily. What she said about Jenna was his worst fear.

I sense others nearby. It seems that she's not alone.

Humans or pokemon?

I only sense one pokemon.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kyle, and this is Jak." he said, pointing to him. He listened as she mentioned a back door. "Okay, good idea. We really shouldn't battle anyone right now. I'm willing to work with you." He then decided to get that strange thought out of his head. "Another thing, why isn't your poke-" he caught himself just in time. " I mean, why isn't your friend out here instead of hiding?"

He found it rather surprising how she said friends instead of pokemon. He cared about his pokemon, but didn't call them friends instead. However, that was only because they didn't care. Oblivion would probably be insulted if he called him that.

"Amaya?" She looked over towards the tree and nodded, a blue-eyed Riolu jumped down, "She just wasn't sure if it was safe." She turned to the dog-like Pokemon, "Is Kuro coming?"

Amaya nodded, He's still a bit uneasy though.

Killian laughed, "He's always uneasy. Tell him, he can come out." Then she switched to her thoughts, Also, you might want to stop cloaking his aura, there is another Riolu here. Amaya nodded and released her power of Kuro.

Kuro, Killian wants you to come out of hiding. After a a couple seconds, a Shinx stepped out, he looked around uneasily and then settled down beside Killian, When you get older, I'm going to laugh at you. The Shinx growled at her, but didn't move from his spot.

Killian turned back to Kyle, "I'm Killian, Amaya is the Riolu, and Kuro is the Shinx. In another circumstance I would be happy to meet you, but seeing that my friends are in there," She pointed to the Team Rocket headquarters, "I'm a bit too worried for that."

This girl is full of surprises. First, she uses the word friends instead of pokemon, and now she's introducing them like people. "Nice to meet you all. Your right, this isn't the time to make idle chit-chat." Suddenly, he realized that her Shinx seemed rather scared. This was probably his first experience with Team Rocket.

Wow! She has a Riolu too! This was the first time Jak had seen another of his kind.

Didn't I just say we shouldn't be conversing?

Oh yeah, sorry. Let's go.

Kyle looked over at the back door she mentioned. No one was guarding it and she said they left it unlocked. This was probably the most quiet way into the base. "Let's go inside. The sooner we get our friends, the better." He didn't want to waste time arguing about what to call them, so he would just go with it. He went to where she said the door was, and after looking around, found a handle. He then looked back at her. "You coming or not?"

Killian looked down at Kuro and put her hand to his head, "It's okay. Don't be scared." Then she nodded, "Let's go!" She yanked it open with a huff, "That was a little heavy..." She smiled at Kuro, "See? Nothing to bad. Just a dank empty cell..." She trailed off a bit, "Well it could be worse... There could be skeletons!" She added cheerfully.

Amaya sweat dropped, You act like that's a good thing...

Killian chuckled, "Nah... But I could use a good scare now and then." She patted her Riolu on the head, "You're not scared... Are you?"

No way! Amaya added stubbornly.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Just a note, guys, try to add a bit more detail and description. What your characters are doing at this moment in time, their surroundings and so on. Just makes it a bit more interesting to read.

There wasn't anyone inside. Kyle looked around. The lights were off and it seemed empty. He didn't see any pokemon, rockets, or even a cage. "Well it could be worse... There could be skeletons!" She said it in a cheerful tone, like finding skeletons hanging on the wall would make her the happiest girl in the world. He felt along the walls but couldn't find a light switch. It would be rather dangerous to just wander through the dark.

"Alright. I'm open to suggestions. I don't think we should try to go through without somekind of light. Unless you want to look for a ghost to frighten you instead." he smiled at the last part. Maybe he should let her meet Oblivion sometime. Then again, he often scared people by attacking them for no reason.

I have an idea! Jak said, intruding his thoughts. She has a shinx, right? Maybe it knows Flash.

Good idea. he looked back at her. Suddenly, he realized he'd forgotten her Shinx's name. Willing to risk an outburst, he asked anyway. "Can your Shinx use flash? We're going to need someway to see where we're going in here."

Killian eyed him curiously, "Can't you see?" She thought about it for a minute and then chuckled at her mistake, "Of course not..." She looked down at Kuro, "His name is Kuro. Kuro, can you light it up a little? Not too much though, we don't want to attract unwanted attention."

"Shi!" He replied and then began to emit a soft glow of light, "Inx?"

She smiled, "That's great Kuro! Thank!" Then she began to scan the room and noticed a leather bound notebook. She picked it up and flipped to a random page, it read:

June 2

I have been requested to create a Pokemorph. Giovanni told me to infuse a young girl and her Espeon together. Her screams still ring in my ear, though I was rewarded generously for my assistance I still feel guilty. She is now Giovanni's top Rocket and is almost as strong as Mewtwo. I worry for her though... What if her memories return? What if she destroys the lab? What if she doesn't?

She stared at the page for a minute and then gently put it down, "So that's what they do?" She whispered. That poor girl... Her eyes hardened, "Who is this Giovanni? What is his problem?" Her blue eyes flashed with anger, "If he hurts Chime or Rose... Grr..." She was quivering in anger, hoping she wasn't too late to save her friends.

He was rather glad Killian didn't notice the name part. Kuro let out a small flash and the room was bright enough to see in. She found a leather notebook and started reading it. Kyle came over and started reading over her shoulder. He didn't like what he saw. A pokemorph. Had Giovanni gone off the deep end? Not to mention what that girl must have gone through. He turned away as she set down the book.

Kyle? Are you alright? Jak asked. He could feel Kyle was shocked, angered, and horrified all at once.

Yes. he answered. However, this isn't just some rescue anymore. After we get the pokemon out of here, we're going to blow this place to kingdom come. He turned back to Killian. He realized she was shaking. He didn't know if it was because of fear or anger though. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Come on, we need to find our friends and get out of here." He realized he was starting to get worried, but it wasn't about Jenna. He was worried about them. If Team Rocket would try to fuse a girl and her espeon together, who knew what else they would do?

OOC: Really nice plot twist. However, that did scare me a bit. Also, before you get the wrong idea, I'm not trying to make a romance plot (I'm not that creative. ;D).

Killian nodded, "You're right." She bent down and picked up Amaya, "It's not just about saving my friends anymore... It's about saving all these poor Pokemon." Her stormy eyes filled with determination and fury, "And putting this Giovanni behind bars." She growled. Her mind wondered off to the girl mentioned in the diary, Who is she? Are there more like her? How many people have died for such a worthless and disgusting cause? How many families have been torn apart because of this terrible man?

Calm down Killian. You'll get us all killed.

Killian put down Amaya and clenched her fists until the pain brought her back into focus, You're right. Sorry. She closed her eyes and listened intently for any sign of discovery:

"Did you hear? The boss is going to use that new Budew he stole and morph it with the Chingling to make some new breed of Pokemon."

Killian gasped and clung to Amaya again, Chime... Rose... He's going to experiment on them... What do we do Amaya?

The little Riolu growled, We attack.

Killian nodded and turned to Kyle, "Come on. The safest way to go is west." She hadn't heard anyone down that corrider and decided it was the best way to go.

OCC: Thanks! Don't worry I don't expect it to turn out like a romance :).

Kyle could tell by how her voice sounded that she was mad indeed. She clenched her fists and then relaxed. It seemed like she was listening for something. She then gasped and grabbed Amaya again. For the first time, she seemed scared.

She then looked at him. "Come on. The safest way is to go to the west." He could tell by the urgency in her voice that they needed to hide quickly. he ran down the corridor after her. He noticed that there were some lights on now. He noticed some crates nearby. They took up a large corner of the room and piled about as high as them.

"Over here. We can hide behind these crates." he pushed some aside, giving them some room. Sense anything, Jak?

He shook his head. No, as far as i can tell, we're alone for now. Kyle turned to look at Killian.

"Jak says no ones coming." he stopped for a minute, remembering how she had grabbed Amaya. "What did you hear back there? You seemed rather worried."

OOC:Let me know if I need to edit any of this

She looked down, forcing back her tears, Damn emotions... Why do girl's have to be so overemotional? Why? She let go of Amaya and looked up at Kyle, "They're going to experiment on Chime and Rose. I heard something about putting them together to make a new Pokemon." She took a shaking breath, "Kuro, don't touch that."

The Shinx turned to look at her, his eyes filled with worry, "Shi?"

She smiled sadly at Kuro, "I'm sorry you had to be dragged into this..." The Shinx said nothing but gently licked her hand, "Thanks..." She said softly.

His eyes widened as she told him what he heard. "They're going to experiment on Chime and Rose. I heard something about putting them together to make a new pokemon." he looked at her and she seemed like he was about to cry.

"Don't worry. We'll rescue them before that happens. I'm sure of it." He looked around again. Jak, try to sense where her pokemon are.

Alright, I'll try. He closed his eyes for a second, sensing numerous different auras. I'm not sure if they're hers or not, but I'm sensing a number of pokemon auras over there. he said, pointing down the hall.

Kyle turned back to Killian. "Come on. Jak says that he sensed pokemon auras down that hall. Maybe thats where our freinds are"

OOC:We dont have to find them just yet if you don't want to. We could run into some grunts or something if you wanted.

Killian nodded and felt Amaya touch her hand, "What-"

Shh.... There are people in there.

Killian stiffened and then cracked her knuckles, How many?

Amaya's body emitted a soft glow as she focused harder, Two. They're guarding it, though both are weak.

Killian smiled at her Riolu, Thank you for the warning. The Riolu shrugged and Killian turned to Kyle, "There are a couple of Grunts in there. I could deal with them if you'd like. So, what do you say?"

He looked over to see the too grunts she just mentioned. They looked like they were guarding something. He turned back to Killian to see she was cracking her knuckles. This girl was as random as they came. Did she actually plan to fight them bare-handed? He considered the idea. Granted, he knew martial arts as well, but he couldn't hurt someone even if he wanted to, and he certainly couldn't knock someone out.
Suddenly, he had an idea.

"That won't be necessary." he said. He then pulled out a pokeball and held it for her to see. " As I said before, some of my pokemon are a bit... dangerous right now. However, letting Pulse attack the guys who stole his sister might help him let off some steam. Jak will use Endure and keep us safe from his attacks. We can just go after them with our fists flying, but I think my idea would be more effective." He paused for a minute to let her consider the two plans.

She blinked, "I meant I could knock them out. That way, they wouldn't be able to remember anything that happened and they would probably be unconscious long enough for us to save the Pokemon." She sighed, "I want to kick their butts but if they were found lying on the ground with wounds all over them then it wouldn't seem like they were sleeping on duty."

Amaya looked curiously at Kyle, What do you mean? She pause for a minute, Ah... A Jolteon... He seems angry... Amaya's blue-eyes softened, Sister... The Eevee is his sister...

Killian blinked and stared at her Riolu, "Really?" She looked up at Kyle, "He's the Eevee's brother?"

Kyle smiled at her reaction. "That's right. Pulse is Jenna's big brother. He cares about her very deeply. In fact, when I first found them, he was protecting her from three Golems!" His smile vanished as he remembered how cruel and violent he had become in the short time Jenna was taken.

Kyle, relax. Jak said, interrupting his thoughts. Remember, the sooner we get back Jenna, the sooner Pulse will be back to his old self. He nodded, knowing Jak was right.

He returned to the situation at hand. Killian had a point that there shouldn't be any wounds, but they still needed to get by them. Suddenly, he remembered how Pulse had learned Thunder Wave.

"I've got it. Pulse knows Thunder Wave. He can paralyze the grunts and we can just run past them. Do you think that would work?"

She nodded, "Just make sure they can't see us and the Thunder Wave doesn't wear off while we're releasing the Pokemon." She smiled at Amaya, "What do you think?"

"Rio!" She replied, grinning, In other words, I think it's great!"

Killian laughed at her Riolu and hugged her, then she hugged Kuro, "What about you?"

"Inx!" He cried joyfully.

Killian turned back to Kyle, "Then it's settled. You should use Pulse!"

"Shouldn't be that hard." he said. He pulled out his pokeball and released Pulse. The Jolteon seemed rather mad. "Pulse, listen very carefully. I need you to use Thunder Wave on the two men nearby. Just don't be seen doing it." Pulse looked over at the two men. When he saw the "R"s on their uniforms, he realized they were the ones who took Jenna. He then jumped in front of them and started glowing with electricity.

The grunts looked at him in surprise. "What the heck!?"

Kyle recognized the attack and knew he had to act fast. "Jak! Use Endure to keep the blast away!" Jak jumped in front of Kyle and Killian
and took a blocking stance. Seconds after, Pulse erupted in a Discharge attack. The attack shocked both grunts and they fell to the floor, albeit paralyzed. The blast also hit Jak, the lightning disrupted around him though as Endure kept Kyle and the girl safe. Kyle stood and quickly returned Pulse before he could attack again. "As I said, he's gotten violent without Jenna. I'm guessing that we shouldn't let him out again until I get Jenna back." He turned to Killian, Amaya, and Kuro. "Are you three alright?"

OCC: I hope you don't mind me joining.

Gold eyes gleamed in the shadows, fury burning within their depths. There was only one purpose for their owner and that was to save her pack. No matter what the cost, be it her life or her sanity she would rescue them. Team Rocket had taken her pack and the new pups and only Naito, Mayonaka, and herself were left. Her tail lashed furiously behind her and she growled. She stalked quietly through the corridors, retreating to the shadows whenever she heard a sound. Then she caught scent of many Pokemon, not only that but the terrible stench of fear and pain. She turned to Naito, "We must be careful, pack-brother. They have captured more."

"Then let us be quick to save the pack, pack-sister." He growled back. She replied by quickening her pace. Then she saw two humans and a Jolteon attacking two Rockets, and eyed them curiously. Naito also seemed interested in them, "They seem angered. Talk to them, pack-sister. Maybe they are allies and can assist us in the retrieval."

She nodded and approached them, "I am known as Akane, but many call me the Daiyōkai." She smirked cruelly, allowing them a glimpse at her fangs, "For your own safety, I hope you aren't with the humans who dared to attack my pack. Are you?"

OCC: Akane is a Houndoom pokemorph.

Edit: I changed Akane and now she has gold eyes.

Killian looked at Kuro and then at Amaya before nodding, "Yeah, we're okay." She was about to ask about him but a voice interrupted her.

"I am known as Akane, but many call me the Daiyōkai." Killian shivered when the strange creature smirked cruelly, revealing two gleaming fangs, "For your own safety I hope you aren't with the humans who dared to attack my pack. Are you?" She doubted the strange being really cared.

Killian shook her head, "No. Team Rocket kidnapped my friends and I'm here to retrieve them." She bowed her head, "Sorry for asking but... What are you?"

OCC: I don't mind, but I'm not the owner of this thread. A Houndoommorph? Cool! Though having the same name as my Riolu is a bit confusing. Do you think you could change it? I have to leave for a minute, be right back!

OCC: Thanks! I guess I could... I'll call her Akane then.

Akane chuckled darkly, "I am a houndoommorph. You are lucky to be on my side, I'm not sure how I would've reacted had you been my enemy." Her voice was rough and she hated the sounds created when speaking human language, but she preferred to interact with her allies and not have them staring at her, wondering whether to throw a Pokeball or run away in terror. She looked curiously at the boy, "Your Jolteon was rather out of control. What caused his fury to become so extreme?"

OCC: Sorry for the shortness! Well, I have to go! I'll be back at about 7:25.

OOC:Glad to see more people coming! I wasn't expecting pokemorphs to even be mentioned though.

BIC:The thing that appeared before them was unlike anything he'd ever seen. It looked like a houndoom pokemorph. It confirmed his thoughts as it spoke, calling itself Akane. "your Jolteon was rather out of control." she said. "What caused his fury to become so extreme?"

This... thing is rather strange. Are you sure it's safe? Jak asked him.

If it wasn't safe, she would have already attacked us. he turned to address it. "Like her, Team Rocket has stolen one of my pokemon, an Eevee. She is the Jolteon's younger sister. I'm sure being part of a pack, you understand the feelings he has for her."
He noticed she had an air of superiority, like she thought she was better then them. "If you want to find your pack, maybe you should come with us. It appears that all of us are trying to find our friends."

Killian smiled softly at Akane, "Yeah, teaming up is a lot easier than working alone." She turned too Amaya and Kuro, "I wouldn't be anything without my friends."

Amaya blushed, You don't mean that. You would be fine without us.

"Shi!" Kuro agreed.

Killian smiled, "Awe... Don't be modest. I wouldn't have been able to travel without you guys." Her two Pokemon smiled at her, and she embraced them, "Besides, a life without you isn't a life worth living." Amaya smiled and had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach, but it wore off and she decided it was nothing to worry about.

OCC: Wow! Mom said we wouldn't get here until 7: 25 and it's 6:49... 0_o'

Akane smirked, "You're right. You would be nothing without Pokemon. Humans are weak, disgusting creators." Her nose scrunched up in distaste, "They aren't worth the loyalty they receive." She turned to the shadows, "I am not alone." Then she changed her language to a much easier one to speak: Pokemon. "Come pack-mates. These humans have also had teammates kidnapped." She sneered when she saw them stare at her in mild surprise, "What? Stupid creatures, never heard a Pokemon?" She chuckled and turned to Naito, once again switching to Pokemon, "So, pack-brother, should we join them to find our pack?"

Naito glared at the two humans for moments, neither of them met his eyes and he nodded, "They have no bad intentions. They will be quite useful."

Akane barked at such a silly thought, "When humans are useful I'll love that wretched woman who abandoned me." Then she turned to the humans, this time using their language, "We have decided to join you. If you want to get along with me you will call us by our names." She pointed to Naito, a Houndoom from her pack, "He is Naito," She pointed to Mayonaka, the Mightyena, "And she is his mate, Mayonaka." Then her eyes narrowed, "Neither Kaen nor Kitsune are here with us right now; they were also kidnapped by the fools with the red R's on their shirts." A growl escaped her throat, "I will personally deal with the blonde-haired fool."

Before Killian could respond, Amaya stood in front of her, How can you say that!?! Where you never human? You look to human to have been a Houndoom before your change! Though maybe you aren't. I don't know what a Pokemorph looks like. She was quivering in her fury standing protectively in front of Killian, What gives you any right to call humans weak or disgusting? Why do you hate them so much?

Killian put one hand on Amaya's shoulder, "It's okay. I'm sure she has a good reason." Then she sighed and gently began to sing:

Taisuno florai
Foraiku sainuo
Jeina haru saiko
Laino tycu sora

She stopped and shook her head, "Nevermind-"

OOC:((Wow! You two wrote a lot in the short time I was gone! Another thing, Killian, what does that song mean. I recognize a few of the words.))

BIC: Kyle was rather surprised at what Akane said. He wasn't insulted by it. He had gotten use to people saying stuff like that too him long ago. It did puzzle him though. "What do you mean creators? Were you created by Team Rocket?" He recounted the entry in the book from before. " Another thing, I can't speak for everyone in the world when I say this, but for me and Killian, our pokemon follow us because they're our friends. It isn't a question of loyalty."

When she turned and started speaking pokemon, it did surprise him. However, she was throwing more insults at them. He made sure to memorize her pack-member's names, seeing how she seemed like she'd rip out his throat if he didn't. He also wondered who this blond-haired girl was.

Ayame snapped suddenly, yelling at the pokemorph. Killian put her hand on her shoulder and started singing for a minute. She then stopped and shook her head. He wondered why.

"Well, if we're done our introductions, we should get back to searching for our friends. I don't know about your pack, but her pokemon are about to be used in an experiment, and if we don't find Jenna soon, Pulse is going to turn this whole building into one big solar flare."

Akane chuckled, "Yes I was created by Team Rocket. At a mere nineteen months I was merged with Houndoom DNA. On my second birthday, that blonde fool abandoned me in the forest to be found by my real family." Naito nuzzled her gently in the side, "The pack took me in and raised me as if I had been a pure bred. They taught me everything I know today. With the exception of the human language." Her eyes narrowed, "It wasn't until I say how cruel humans were that I decided they deserved nothing but hatred. If you can prove to me that not all humans are bad, then I will give you a gift."

Naito yipped and bit a Zubat behind him, "Spy!" He growled.

Akane snarled at the Zubat, "Do you want to die, bat?" The Zubat trembled with fear, "Then I suggest you tell your owner nothing is going on." The little bat nodded, "You can let go, Naito." Naito did and bit at the Zubat one more time before letting it fly away, she turned back to the humans, "Let me do this." She turned back to the room and found a stall, two Pokemon float in it. They were sleeping but were also squealing in pain. Akane smashed the glass with an Iron Tail and stared at the Chingling and Budew, "Are these the Pokemon you were talking about?"

Killian ran past the Houndoommorph and embraced the two Pokemon, "Chime! Rose! I'm so glad your okay!"

"Chi! Chingling!" Chime cried and did the closest thing to a hug her little paws could manage.

The little Budew looked at Killian, "Bud? Budeeeew?"

Killian sighed, "No, Emily couldn't come." Then Chime looked at her sadly, "Emy couldn't come either, Pauline said it was too dangerous. Emy threw a fit and Emily couldn't stop crying about how Team Rocket had stolen 'her little baby' so I came to save the day!" The two Baby Pokemon gurgled happily, "Well, I was going to come anyway!" Amaya and Kuro ran over and the four Pokemon began to play, "Hey! We still have Pokemon to save, you know!"

Amaya stopped and nodded, she turned around and explained it to the two Pokemon, "Rio io, riolu lu luuuuuuu. Rio luuuuuu, luuu io ri." The little baby Pokemon nodded, Hey, have you two seen an Eevee?

"Budew?" The little bud Pokemon asked quizzically.

Amaya turned to Kyle, Is your Eevee's name Jenna?

He couldn't believe this! Team Rocket did this to her when she was only two years old!? He couldn't believe anyone could be that cruel. "I don't need a gift. I'm going to prove it to you because it's the right thing. No one should feel like that about anything. Having a hatred like that..." he paused, trying to find the right words. "It will destroy any happiness that you find." Suddenly, he heard Naito bark and it caught a Zubat in it's mouth. Akane said something in pokemon to it. A little after, he let it go. The thing seemed scared to death. Clearly, being with this pack for so long had made her as ruthless as Team Rocket.

She turned and headed to a stall in the backroom. Kyle saw a Budew and a Chingling inside. She smashed the case using Iron Tail, freeing the two pokemon. "Are these the pokemon you were talking about?" she asked.

He was about to answer when Killian ran ahead and hugged the two pokemon. He was glad to see she found her freinds. He heard Amaya's voice in his head. Is your Eevee's name Jenna?

He looked over hopefully. "Yes! It is!"

OOC:((Speaking of which, I don't want us to actually find her yet. I've got my own idea for that part of the story. Don't worry about me making my guy disappointed. It's to help with making Akane see people care about pokemon.))

Amaya turned to Rose, "Rio? Rio io luuuuuuuuuuuu?"

The Budew stared at her for a minute before answering, "Bud ew ew! Budeeeeeeeeeeeew! Buuuuuuud!"

Amaya sighed, "Rio." Then she turned to Kyle, She's waaaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of the building. In some kind of holding chamber... I think... She looks at Rose, She could've been moved though... So, it's impossible to tell. She sighed and looked at him sadly, Sorry...

Killian turned to him, "I'm sure Jenna's okay..."

He sat down on the floor, disappointment taking him. He was getting more and more worried about her every minute. Don't worry, Kyle. We know she's here, so let's just keep searching.

Kyle looked at over at Jak. "Yeah, I'm sure we'll find her." He turned to Amaya and Rose. "Thanks anyway, you two." He then got up and started looking around. "Now, we need to find some way through the building. However, with all the trouble Pulse caused, we probably won't be able to sneak around much longer." He turned back to Akane and Killian. "Overall, I'm pretty open to suggestions right now. I'll try anything you bring up. Even if it's something as reckless as breacking down the walls till we found where she is." To be honest, that would probably be easy, especially with Akane around.

Akane raised an eyebrow, "Do you want to attract as much attention as possible? Give me something Jenna has touched and I'll sniff her out." Her entire being reeked of the same thing: Duh. Her golden eyes watched the boy with a mix of entertainment and annoyance, "I could easily destroy this building but that would probably just end up damaging the captives inside, and I will not risk my pack's safety." By the end of her sentence her eyes had hardened and her voice had become low and threatening. She bent down and eyed the female Riolu, "Why do you have blue eyes, little one? Aren't Riolu's supposed to have red eyes." She eyed the dog-like creature and awaited her response.

OCC: Sorry for the short post!