• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Return to Pruie Discussion

@LittleGreenBean, @Shimmering, @Kyle From Hoenn, @CosmicDreams -
I did it! I finally made the new RP!
And here it is: https://pokecharms.com/threads/return-to-the-pruie-region.18165/
For you newcomers, welcome to Pruie! We're very excited to have you along as we rediscover a region we thought we knew.
Real quick, here's an updated map of the region:
[the map should be here but I don't know how to move images]

And here's a nice character bio template-

NAME: Seth Hawkins
POKEMON: Wayne (Noibat)
OTHER INFO: Loves superheroes (like, obsessively); wants to become a superhero one day (against his better judgement), and needs to train with Pokemon to get there; from Kalos, where Blaziken Mask is prevalent, thus sparking his love of superheroes

BAM! Just like that, welcome to Pruie! (again)

Attachments

• Map (5).jpg
    Map (5).jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 31
Awesome. I'm ready to jump right in (I put the beginning of my RP at the end of the post on the actual RP page), unless you want to wait for Kyle From Hoenn, CosmicDreams, and LittleGreenBean.

Mind if I get in on this? Got an idea...

NAME:
Gall Ferris
POKEMON: Beldum (Beldum)
OTHER INFO: Only started working with Pokémon when he stumbled across a discarded Pokéball. Inside was a funny little Steel-type that had a tendency to fling itself in a random direction whenever he said, "Take Down".

NAME: Jaiden Jackson
POKEMON: Rowlett
Appearance: Light Green Long and Wavy hair (sideswept Bangs), pink tank top, white capri pants, green shoes
Personality: Likes Flowers and Gardening, Loves to cook with spices, Pretty Nice
Just make it obsequious

Last edited:
So I got grounded because I had an 86 in one of my classes (Asian parents rip) so I'll just hop in now.
Name: Raina Green
Age: 24 (a lot older than the rest of the characters, but in the original RP she was 13 and this is 11 years later so yeah.)
Pokemon: Skarmory, Quilava, Azumarill, and Aggron.
Other Info: Considerably different and more mature than OG Raina. Red hair lightened to a dull blondish.

Did it. Also, MasterBlastoise, you may want to work on splitting up paragraphs/spacing out dialogue. It's kind of hard to decipher your posts. I just want to catch this problem before it leads to a potential shutdown :D

Oh and the gym leader (Edgar) is supposed to be based off Edgar Allen Poe. A tragic author, with a very dark side. Take that idea wherever...

Name: Luke Storm
Pokémon: Riolu, Roggenrola
Other info: Has an older brother named Kaleb that he looks up to, has dirty blonde hair and is about 6"4.

@StormingCobra55, I'm afraid the RP is closed. Sorry about that. I wish you good luck finding another RP to join.
Also, MasterBlastoise and 9012_dirt, I'm still active. I'm just waiting for your battle to continue until I post my gym battle. Because Enigma Town is a bit of a ways away from Pflugerville. So time needs to pass.

I did a thing. I have about a million things to do, so sorry this RP isn't a priority.

Gotta raise 2 of my grades, do lots of art for commisions and gifts, and read this book I've fallen behind in in English.