• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reynald's Art Emporium

adorabl2_zpsd6854e18.jpg

Everyone remembers Pichu Link right? No? Well here's the original: http://shingenisen.deviantart.com/art/P ... -115736391

Seriously don't know how I made something so cute...Someone got a tattoo of him!

You've always been well versed in the world of medieval/fantasy combat with your stories and LARPing. You'd be well in your element if you made your comic in that sort of enviroment! Or you could try something more futuristic, like your Armored Core idea?

I guess the real question is would anyone read them haha. Mechs...have never been a strong suit of mine. The problem I always have with my fantasy/medieval stuff is creating the world. I spend so much time fleshing out every little thing that probably NO ONE is going to notice. Why some of my stories, like my chivalry one, is just based off a game and my experiences in it.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Pffff, love it xD His little expression is just so happy :')

Nicely done as usual~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
omg Rey that is so beautiful ahhhhhh <3333

(also passing a message here: you can post your arts in the Creative Corner now, too ;D and we want you to! ♥)

I can take ideas. Note I draw as a passtime and very randomly. So I WILL Get it done. Just may take a second while I get in that art mood. What would you like in the picture?

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while, I suck. I would like a girl trainer with jeans that have a hole in the one knee, and she has long black hair that covers one eye. She is wearing an absol hoodie, and the hair goes to like, her waist. Thank you so much, and again, sorry for the wait!

I'll see what I can do. It may take a bit, trying to get my life in order. But I'll have it posted eventually lol.

Appreciate in advance for the patience!