• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Role of Bio-Cross

Kyle drove Axel to the MgRonalds, and sat down at the same seat with all the other Crosses. As he listened to each of the Crosses introduce themselves, he shifted uncomfortably. So the Insect girl was Clover, the Wolf kid was Gaia, and the Tiger girl was Niala. These people were Crosses, the heroes of the city and the world! Kyle still didn't feel much like a Cross. But Repeat was enjoying himself. Jumping off Kyle's shoulder, the kitten landed lightly on the table and walked around, looking at the other familiars and mewing.

Then, another person showed up. A girl. And more interestingly (and quite a shock to Kyle) was that she was a Cross as well. She had a freaking DRAGON on her shoulder! Kyle couldn't find any words, and just stared at the girl and her dragon.

"You do remember that you're here to eat, right? You should probably bring your food over if you're going to chat with them." Klora said. She sighed as Ember turned around to get her food and bring it to the table the other Crosses were sitting at. Once Ember returned to the table, Klora spoke again. "Sorry about her. She can be a bit ... forward. Though on the bright side, at least she's not an introvert."

Axel got some chicken nuggets and a sandwich and looked to the group. "Hey I'm Axel in case someone didn't get to know me yet. My buddy Angel here is my familiar and he has the softest fur you could ever wish for." Angel curled up under the table. "He goes out hunting with me sometimes, and for some strangers we use our cross and sometimes I go have to use my Raging Havoc ability for tougher strangers."

Gaia was caught off guard by the newcomer who claimed to be a cross, and the dragon that appeared beside her definitely confirmed that claim"well, nice to meet you...I guess"he said still a little clueless about her.
Axel gave his intro and Gaia listened, he tried to pay attention to everything he said but didn't hear the part about his ability"let's see, that makes me, Clover, Axel, Niala. What about you guys"he said staring the others who have yet it introduce

Last edited:
Niala stared at the new lady with the dragon as she talked. "Your dragon ain't the only one that is forward." Niala thought to herself as she watch her barge on in to their table, but then returned her focus to the rest of the group as Gaia asked about the last of them. She thought about what Gaia said for a moment and then said. "Hey wait shy boy has not said a word yet ether." She then looked at Kyle. "Well out with it, don't just stare and dragon chick." Niala finished as Herald walked over to take a look at presumably said dragon.

"O-oh!" Kyle said, sitting up a little straighter when he realized that Niala was talking to him.
"I'm, eh, sorry, I'm not usually this quiet. It's just that I only found out I was a Cross today. And, well... I'm not really used to it, I guess." Kyle said. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. The teen wasn't feeling very hungry, so he hadn't ordered anything to eat. Looking around at the Crosses once more, Kyle realized he hadn't introduced the kitten. His 'familiar'. Kyle gestured to the kitten, who was currently attempting to bat around a piece of wrapping from a burger. But each time the kitten tried to paw at the piece of trash, his paw would just phase through. "I'm Kyle, and this is Repeat."
Upon hearing his name, Repeat's ears perked up and it looked around, mewing. Kyle continued.
"I live in the Indian Lanes subdivision, but I don't think you guys will end up needing my help or anything. I can't transform or fuse with your familiars or whatever you guys do." Kyle said. "Or at least, I've never done it before."

Ember had finished her burger at that point and started to work on her fries. After she had eaten a couple, she turned her attention to the group. The guy with the kitten had just introduced himself and his familiar. Ember figured she should do the same. "My name is Ember." Ember then turned to her familiar and ran her hand over the dragon's head carefully. "And this is my familiar Klora." Klora then spoke up. "Greetings. It is nice to know that we aren't the only ones around here." Ember ate a few more fries, then continued. "We just moved here recently, so we're still figuring out our way around here."

Niala could not help but say. "Have you been living under a rock mate, that little guy has been with you for as long as you can remember and you thought nothing of any of his weirdness." She chuckled for a second, Niala was not trying to be mean to Kyle it just stumped her how someone could be so naive.

She listen to dragon chick as she explain her back story. "Glad we are not the only new people to town." Herald whispered to Niala while she ate some fries and at the same time petted her Cross, it was one of the only thing Herald had in common with normal felines but he still only would take it from Niala.

Kyle looked at Niala, a little surprised.
"Oh, no. I thought that a non-aging ghost kitten was completely normal!" Kyle said sarcastically. "You think I was stupid or something? Of course I tried to tell people about Repeat! But I had no proof that he even actually existed, so of course no one believed me. I didn't even believe me!"
Kyle suddenly cut his outburst, realizing that he was talking quite loud. He closed his eyes, let out a breath, then looked up again.
"For 8 years, I thought I was crazy! My parents got tired real quickly when I kept telling them Repeat was the one tearing up my shirts, my so-called 'invisible friend'." Kyle said. He looked over at Niala. "I'm... Sorry for yelling at you. It's just... A lot to take in."

Gaia soon finished his meal and crumpled up his hamburger wrapper, he crossed his arms and listened somewhat skimly. Sly however was thinking in great detail about Kyle's story"well Kyle, it's a fact that your a cross, which means you should be able to transform like the rest of us, it's one of the main abilities of a cross, you just have to learn what your cross is exactly, and since it appears repeat can't talk to you, he won't be able to tell you that information"Sly explained"but the separate plain of sound that us familiars can speak to each other on could allow repeat to speak English for a moment and allow us to learn your creatures name, in which you can say followed by "Cross" which should transform you into said creature" the wolf added in a bit of excitement

Clover took the last bite of her burger and wiped her mouth with the provided tissue. These introduction proved to be interesting. There's a lot to take in. Both Niala and Axel seemed to be wanderer, which is very dangerous considering places outside of civilization can be overrun by low level strangers like catrat, especially catrat, damn those cat-sized rats and their overbreed ability, but that also means both of them are skilled crosses. Ember just moved here but she seemed like an experienced cross. Kyle need to learns a lot, but he seemed okay.

Clover's eyes shone(metaphorically, duh) when she realized that more crosses in the city means less burden for her. She also could distribute those pesky media guys to another crosses. Lucky!

"Niala, Axel. Do you both plan to stay here in this city?" She asked the two crosses for confirmation.

Axel shrugged "I don't know actually it depends on stuff whether or not I could find a buddy or something. Another cross and their familiar would be cool, so Angel here won't be too lonely." The swift fox looked at Angel and nodded and said "Yep." Axel gave him a few affectionate rubs "He doesn't talk much but it's nice when he does. He is a pretty helpful forager as well. I hunt and he will look for some useful berries and sometimes helps out with the tougher game." Axel gave a thought "I guess I could find somewhere to settle down."

"Its cool Kyle." Niala said after his out burst, she expected that he might do that, although she did not expect him to go that far but it sounds like he has got some pent up frustration on the subject.

Clover then asked Niala if she was staying in town, Niala knew that look, bee girl just found a way to get out of work. this had happened more than once to her and she will give Clover the same story she did all those other people. "For a bit but I ain't staying, like I said i'm a adventurer, not the type to put down roots." Niala said. Soon after that Niala began to look out the window with Herald to find someone funny looking to make fun of together, one of their favorite pastime together.

Hearing Niala's answer, Clover whispered 'aw, sucks' to herself, but at least Axel would consider it, right? That's good enough.

"I can help you looking for a house or apartement." She said to Axel. Then she turned her attention to Kyle, "Kyle, embrace your heritage, be a cross! Gaia can help you figure out things." She would do anything to to make these people botanical city's new crosses, for the sake of her well being! Botanical City! "Then Ember-" her phone suddenly rang out loud from inside her bag, cutting whatever she want to say.

She answered the call. Then listened for a few seconds before she nodded and ended the call.

"I'm sorry, but looks like I have to go now. Nice to meet you all." She waved everyone goodbye and ran out of the building.

Axel watched her leave and scratched his head. "Well bye I guess." Axel looked down at his food and saw it gone, and Angel had a few nuggets in his mouth. Axel gave him a stare and said "Really I fed you earlier man." Axel scooped Angel up and said to the group of crosses "Ok bye everyone I'm going to make a shelter for tonight." Axel put Angel on his shoulders and walked out and looked toward the woods.

Kyle nodded at Niala, glad that she didn't take offense to his outburst. As Clover and Axel left, Kyle waved them goodbye. The teen turned his attention back to the Wolf Familiar.
"Oh, I know what Repeat is. I haven't just been sitting around on my butt. Thanks to the modern convenience of Google, I know what species this fluffball is. He's a Lynx." Kyle said to Sly. "So, all I have to say to do that weird transforming thing is Lynx Cr-"
Kyle suddenly cut himself off, realizing what he was gonna say. He looked at Sly, then at Gaia.
"Can you... Accidently transform?" Kyle asked.

Repeat wandered around the table until he came close to Herald. Acting like a strange kitten, Repeat batted lightly at Herald's tail.

Gaia sighed in disappointment when clover and Axel departed, he then turned to kyle and repeat with a quick answer"heh, its possible, when I first learned about it I transformed accidentally about 4 times a day, but once you get used to it you won't make those mistakes as often' he laughed a little. Gaia was throwing his wrappers away and was getting ready to leave, when suddenly several knife like feathers flew into some of the windows of the food joint, shattering them and stabbing the ground"what the heck was that?" Gaia said jumping back in alert, he looked out the frame of the window to see two half-bird half-human creatures"Harpies! Kyle I know your new to this but I think this is your cue to transform!" he shouted before jumping out the window frame onto the sidewalk

Clover had been going for several meters when Polly screamed to her to took a dive. She did, she let herself fell on the ground right before something leaped into the air where she was a moment ago, she could saw that the right handle of her bike was slighly dented. She gritted her teeth. Why now?

"Bzzzzt."

She looked at the monstrousity in front of her. It was a human sized stranger with a main body that is somewhat resemble the body of a feathered human, but it has bird's wings and claws instead of human limbs. It's fast and precise, and its teeth seemed like its consisted of fangs entirely. The worst part... they hunts in a group of three. She looked at the restaurant and sure enough, two other harpies was trying to grab some human.

"Bzzzzt!"

What happened?

Its already rare for medium-leveled strangers to attack Botanical City, let alone twice in a day.

Why now?

"BzzzzZZZzzzt!"

Does fate like to test her? She just got a phone call from a woman whose husband was bitten by a stranger leech, and they live on the south part of the city! That's the opposite of where they are now! She could heard the desperation in her voice. The leech could suck people dry in 1 hour, but the human usually die after 40 minutes. She won't made it if she speny her time fighting this harpy.

Should she save the man? it only need one swat from her spear to kill the the leech, but then the harpy would potentially kill more people around here, including one or two of the crosses inside. Or should she fight the harpy? It might save the people around here, but the crosses inside the restaurant might not even need her help, then she would just throw a man's life for nothing.

Why? Why? Why it suddenly happening again....

The harpy smacked Clover's body on the pavement, knocking the air out of her lungs.

"BzZZZZZZzZzZt!!!!"

Last edited:
With the help of Klora, Ember made quick work of the rest of her lunch. Ember then took off to the nearest empty alley. Ember turned to Klora, who had hopped off her shoulders as soon as they arrived at the alley. "That thing's barbequed! Dragon Cross!" In a flash Ember gained khaki colored horns, dragon wings identical to her familiar's, and red armor with matching boots. She flew back to the restaurant. Once there she landed in front of the MgRonald's and assumed a battle stance.

Kyle froze, staring at the knife-like feather that had pierced a burger, embedding it into the table. He stared up at the two harpies, just outside the window. They were hideous and terrifying, and Kyle had never seen anything like them. Sitting there as if rooted to the spot, Kyle had no idea what to do. His mind went blank, but Ember's transformation brought him out of his thoughts. Repeat was still on the table, yowling and hissing at the harpies.
"L-lynx, Cross!" Kyle stammered. There was a flash, and Kyle closed his eyes.

A memory, one long and repressed, floated to Kyle's mind. He was 12. It was a rainy day, but Kyle was still out on his first dirt bike. The back wheel suddenly lost traction, and Kyle was thrown off the bike. He wasn't wearing a helmet. Right before Kyle hit the wall, there was a flash of light. The next thing Kyle remembered, Kyle was soaking wet and Repeat was sitting on his chest. The wall Kyle slammed into looked mostly destroyed, but Kyle hadn't an injury on him...

Kyle opened his eyes. He felt... Different. Stronger. Like energy was just pouring out of him, and he could do anything. The teen looked down, and noticed he was wearing some sort of armor instead of his Captain America shirt. The gauntlets on his wrists were metal, but didn't feel as heavy as they looked. He didn't notice it, but a pair of cat ears had appeared on the top of his head. A tail swisher, flicking like it had a mind of it's own.
"Whoa...." Kyle said, inspecting the gauntlets. He was so transfixed by his transformation that he kinda forgot about the harpies.

Axel looked around the area and was attempting to find the wooded area. "Oh where are the woods I can't find them anywhere. Ok so we went through the woods to get here, but that was a while ago. Then there was a marketplace and then another marketplace." Axel felt stumped and Angel tugged on his leg and said "Stranger." Axel responded with "What take me to it then." Angel led Axel to Clover and Axel yelled out, "Ok its cross time buddy." Axel then changed into his fox cross and his bow magically formed in his hands and he held an arrow and shot one at the Harpie then shot another. "Yeah take that featherbrain." He held another arrow in the bow and watched the Harpie in anticipation.

Gaia noticed the flash of light that gleams when a cross performs their transformation, sure enough it was Kyle in his new lynx Cross"nice, let's go! Arctic Wolf,Cross!" He yelled, Sly phased into him once again, a brightight enveloped him and dispersed showing Gaia with his wolf ears and Tail. Almost immediately he summoned six kunai in his hands, he jumped up onto the mgronalds and threw them at lightning speed, one peirced the shoulder of a harpy, but the other five were blocked by it's wing of steel feathers"Grr, Sly why didn't you tell me these things were here!"he said as he sommoned two more and leaped at the bird like creature"I was caught up in helping Kyle's transformation" the internal voice echoed angrily. Gaia slashed at the harpy but was parried by the dense wings, Gaia was open for attack and the harpy was going to take advantage of that opening, it used it's free claw to slash his chest. Gaia jerked in pain, the harpy followed the attack up by flipping over Gaia and grabbing him with it's sharp talons and slung him into a nearby building

Niala had just finished her fries and was about to tell everyone she was heading out but then feather like knifes flew through the window. "What the flip!" Niala said as she barely dodged one heading right for her head. "Tiger Cross!" She wasted no time to get into her Cross form and with that she began to glace around to find the attacker. It did not take long as she found two weird looking bird monsters, Harpies she guessed but how did they get here, the others had already began to fight and Niala was not going to miss a chance to have some fun this time.

Once she got up from her seat Niala quickly drew her cross bows and fired a poisoned arrow into both of the Harpies, unfortunately at the cost of two holes in the window but she pad no mind to that. After her shot Niala put her Cross bows away in the cool gun slinger style that she enjoyed, she then pulled out her retractable claws and was about to leap on to one of the birds but was stopped by Kyle who was looking dumbfounded at his Cross form, Niala yelled over to him in an effort to get him back in reality. "Oi, Kyle those things are a lot cooler if you learn how to use them and I learned by doing." She smirked at him as she said it and then went into battle.

Axel's arrows were easily blocked by the harpie's wings. Despite its weird and awkward wings, the steel feathers in its wings were actually the most useful part of its body, able to act as scale armor and throwing knife. The harpie tried to jabbed its talon to the grounded Clover, but she used the distraction to rolls around and dodge the talon attack.

What am I doing? This is no time to hesitate!

She transformed and tried to lure the harpie to attack her by poking it with her spear. She reposition herself so that the harpie's back was on Axel.

"Now, shoo-"

*screeeEEEEEEEE*
her word are cut off when the harpie opened its mouth and blast her with a devastating screech. She tried to stand her ground and closed her ears, but the screech still rattled her bones. The restaurant's window started to creak then shattered to pieces. The harpie just put the glass breaking opera singer to shame.

Gaia was slammed into the buildings side, crashing into an open room, he stood up feeling a sharp pain in his chest from where he was cut, to make things worse, the loud ear piercing screech was well enough loud to break the 4th octive and cause the windows of the building to shatter into millions of peirced. Gaia attempted to food his wolf ears down to muffle the sound, but was no use, the screech shot his ear drums painfully, though he could barely hear once the screech died down he ran quickly and leaped out the hole of the building while drawing his scythe. "this damn bird! I've had enough of this, Violet Blizzard!" Upon shouting those words a burst of power coursed through Gaia like adrenaline, his eyes gained a purple trail and his scythe gained a violet glow and the same purple trail. Gaia without hesitation leaped onto the mgronald roof and waited, the harpy shot a feather at him, before the feather could hit Gaia he swung his scythe and split the feather in half, he grinned smugly before lunging at the harpy swiftly and swinging his scythe around the strangers neck like a hook, with all his force Gaia flung the hooked bird over to another cross in hopes of a damging combo"heads up Kyle!" He yelled landing on the ground and his purple aura fading away

Ember had covered her ears just before the harpie screeched, though she still felt it a bit through her hands. "Payback time." Ember said softly. She shot off two blazing flames, one from each hand. These flames hit two of the harpies, resulting in the pair hitting the ground, singed. A third seemed to be on a vendetta, dive bombing Ember. Ember took to the skies after it. The two faced each other in midair. A pure dragon roar escaped Ember's throat. The harpie responded in kind with a cry of her own, then attempted to dive bomb Ember again. Ember summoned her sword, mentally commanded the blade to be set ablaze, then lunged forward towards the harpie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Axel held his bow steady and shot an arrow to the harpies back and missed the first time but quickly shot another and that arrow made contact with the Harpies back. "Yay we damaged it now how do we kill it exactly?" Axel put his bow on his back and pulled out his twin kukris and ran at the metal bird and started chopping at it. The Harpie turned around to block Axel's chops and Axel said "Ok now use your spear and try to impale it to the ground then we can handle it from there." The harpie then made a metallic noise which sounded like metal scratching metal.

The harpy's screeching blast attack launched Kyle back, and he slammed into another table. But strangely, it didn't hurt as much as he expected. Granted, it still hurt! But Kyle noticed that the table was cracked where he slammed into it, and Kyle didn't really feel super hurt. Ears ringing, Kyle got back to his feet and jumped through the broken window of the MgRonalds. Man, he felt more alert and aware than he had ever felt! Axel and Clover were entangled in combat with one of the harpies. Ember was facing off against a harpie in mid-air, while Gaia flung another harpie away. The Stranger slammed into the ground in front of Kyle, but only stayed down for a moment before jumping back to it's feet. It screeched at Kyle, and he only had a moment to dodge the swipe of the harpy's wings.

Now, Kyle was not a very aggressive person. He had only ever been in two fights, and only one of them had he actually thrown a punch. Kyle dodged another swipe from the harpy, but the Stranger flapped it's metal wings and took to the air, lunging at Kyle with their claws. Kyle saw the attack coming and jumped up, tackling the Stranger midair. Kyle could feel the hot breath from monster as the two fell back to the ground. With a screech the harpy kicked Kyle off of her, slamming him into a light pole.

"Hey bird! He's new to this give him a break!"Gaia yelled to the harpy that repelled Kyle into a pole. The harpy prepared to screech again, Gaia quickly drew a kunai and threw it at lightning speed towards the harpy. The kunai stabbed directly into one of it's eyes, it began to flail around in pain and slinging feathers everywhere."crap..." He mumbled, he looked around before two feather pierced his back, Gaia jumped behind a large piece of rubble hoping to avoid anymore of the feathers

Axel seemed to said something, but she couldn't hear a thing after that screech hit her directly. Hopefully this would be temporary.

She thrusted forward with her spear, but the harpie blocked it easily with its armored wings. But Clover didn't stop and keep attacking the harpie to distract it and let its back become vulnerable.

Axel saw Clover had attacked and the harpie was vulnerable. He attempted to not let the harpies cry get to him. “This noise is almost unbearable.” Axel then threw a kukri at the vulnerable side of the harpie and ran up to it and stabbed it and removed both kukris. “Ok hopefully this harpie will not be as tough as the bear.” He took both his kukris and drove it through the harpie. It turned around and attacked with its screech in Axel’s face.

Clover threw her spear when the harpy turned around. The spear pierced the harpy right in its stomach. She then saw the harpy opened its mouth at Axel. Probably attacking him with the screech attack but she couldn't hear a thing so she just ran to the harpy and grabbed its head then threw the harpy onto the ground. Even without any sound she could felt its neck snapped.

Snapped neck, a spear on its stomach and a pair of kukris on its back. The harpy was already too injured to moves. Clover pulled her spear before delivering the final strike. The harpy vanished into nothingness.

She gave Axel a thumb up before turned her attention at the rest of the harpies. One down, two more to go.

Before Niala could attack a screech yelled out that deafened her, this had stunned Niala for a bit having the most delicate ears and all, by the time she got up she missed some of the fight. "Oh not again." Herald complained. Niala was still in pain and had some Choice words for this feather brains but she got back up and she looked rather angry. "I am done with these birds, Light speed claw!" Niala Yelled and then she just disappeared. No one could fully see Niala but she was running to a slow moving Harpy, once she arrived she leaped on to the bird and with that her power ran out. The harpy was rather upset that some girl just teleported on to it's back but Niala was sure it was more upset that she just wrapped her claws around its neck a slit it, she then continued to hit the bird until it finally went down.

Meanwhile, the midair battle had gotten rough. The harpie had several burning cuts in her wings. Ember was not unharmed either, with several cuts on her cheeks from airborne harpie feathers, and was covered in ash due to several failed attempts to block harpie screeches with walls of flame. "Don't you know when to quit?" Ember said, annoyance in her tone. The harpie responded by lunging at the Dragon Cross yet again.

Gaia looked over the rubble he was using as a shield to see two of the harpies have been defeated, he then turned to the third one who was short of feathers from the constant flailing"ok, time to end this!" He grabbed the rubble and propelled himself at the remaining harpy, he drew his scythe and twirled it until he was a few feet from the stranger, he swung his scythe as hard as he could. The creatures body split into two separate half's before falling to the ground and faded away. Gaia hit the ground too damaged to make a soft landing, the feathers remained in his back even though the creature had already been defeated

The battle end. Most of them seemed battered, MgRonald was turned to tattered building, fortunately all of its employees and customers were able to escape. She could imagine the abubdant paperworks she must submitted in order to take care of property damage. This is why the new crosses must be registered as soon as possible, to save herself from paperworks!

"You okay, Gaia?" Clover approached the young cross, that last landing seems hurt. She wanted to helo Gaia but then she remembered something.

Crap!

The leech! She looked at her watch, its already 15 minutes. She still had time to save the leeched man! Hopefully. She would trust the crosses to help each other here.

"I'm going!" She yelled to no one in particular. Her bent bicycle couldn't stop her from going with full speed. She even bypass all traffic light and almost got bumped by cars. Some minutes later she arrived at her destination, she threw her bicycle without any care and bolted through the front door.

Please let me be on time!

A very pale man was laying on the bed, surrounded by his family. She would thought the man already dead if she didn't saw his weak smile when she entered the room.

She frantically looking for the leech. Calculating the time since the call, the leech should be as big as a galloon right now, but she didn't saw the leech.

"Thank you, miss Clover. To sent your friend here to save me." The man said weakly.

Ehhh??

"She's so cool. Her doll is sooo huge, the doll then chomped the leech off from papa's hand, then papa's hand started bleeding a lot-" one of his children chimed in enthusiastly.

Eehhh??!

"My husband is okay now, thanks to you and your friend. Oh wait, this is not much but please take these oranges as our gratitude."

EEEeeeehHHH!??! Who's this 'friend' they were talking about?

She really didn't have a clue what's going on, but she took the oranges anyway and headed home to rest. No need to gave it any thought. Today was a very hectic day and she wanted some rest.

Gaia was on all fours not having the energy to stand "I... I'm fine,thanks"he smiled and looked up, clover wasn't there however"oh.... I guess something came up..."he looked dumbfounded. Sly crawled under his cross holder in attempt to help him stand "Gaia, you should get rid of those feathers before you try to move" the wolf growled, Gaia reached his arm back and pulled out one of the steel feathers that had hit him"ahh!" He screeched in pain, he waited a little bit before he tried to pull the other one out, but before he could reach his arm back, he collapsed from his injuries.

Axel reverted from his cross fork and saw Gaia collapse from exhaustion. “Uh oh hang in there buddy.” Axel went over to Gaia and removed the feathers and picked him up and started to move towards the woods. “Just hang on once we get there I’ll get us some food and make a shelter for you to rest unless you got a place around here.”

The harpie had managed to knock the blazing sword out of Ember's hand. The sword pierced the back of one of the singed harpies, killing it it the process. Ember grinned. "Thanks!" She summoned her other weapon, a scepter, then quickly moved behind the airborne stranger, then got into a position where the scepter was in front of the harpie's throat. Ember, in one swift movement, pulled the scepter towards her, managing to break the creature's neck in the process. The Dragon Cross let the harpie fall to the ground. The second singed harpie tried to get airborne again, failing to do so. Ember sent the scepter back to where it had come from, then landed on the ground and went to retrieve her sword. The harpie squawked, still trying to get airborne. Ember let out an exhausted sigh, then beheaded the stranger with one strike. Exhausted, Ember fell to her knees, panting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the bird had hit the ground for a few seconds Niala was sure it was fully dead, she then looked over at everyone else and saw Gaia was at deaths door, at least that is what it looked like. "Oi Axel wait!" Niala called and then said. "I'v got some basic medicine that could help with him, one moment." And with that she used her light speed power to head back to the little camp she made and pick up her kit she used to make her potions, luckily her tent was not far and she quickly returned with her kit. She pulled out a green vial. "Here give this to him, it is not much but it will help."