• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Role of Bio-Cross

Gaia groaned in pain but still unconscious, his body shook lightly from the stings in his winds, his breathing got slower and heavier, and Sly began to get worried"Gaia...." He then turned to Niala who held a medical remedy"Give him the damn potion alreadya! The world can't afford for a cross to die, we're are a limited race!" The wolf yelled uncontrollably as his body slowly became semi transparent. When cross holders are close to death their familiars began to loose controlled and fade, if the familiar fades away completely it's a sure indicator that the familiars cross holder has passed.

Axel gasped and took the green vial and set Gaia down. “Hang in there buddy, here take this.” He poured the green vial in Gaia’s mouth. “Oh please don’t be too late, please don’t be too late.” Angel watched Sly appear to be fading away, and Angel had a sad expression.

Kyle's senses slowly came back to him, and he looked around a bit groggily. The light pole he was sitting against had a large dent, and there was destruction everywhere. Small fires and daggerlike feathers were everywhere, but there were no strangers in sight. Hopefully, the Crosses did their jobs. Where were the Crosses, anyway? Kyle slowly stood up, a dull pain emerging in the back of his head. Niala and Axel were standing above someone, a passerby maybe? The Dragon Cross, Ember, was kneeling in the middle of the street looking exhausted. Clover was nowhere in sight. Kyle decided to make his way over to Ember.
"Hey." Kyle said to the girl. "You okay?"

Gaia drank the potion and a long pause of silence followed. He coughed loudly as a sign that that he was going to live, Sly became solid again and Gaia opened his eyes slowly" ouch! W....what happened..." He said still feeling the pain from his many wounds, he attempted to get up and succeeded, but he was very wobbly and off balanced

"Been better. Harpies are a pain to kill." Ember responded. "How'd you fare?" She looked around, and was quick to spot the dented light pole. Ember was sure that she looked in much worse shape than Kyle. Gaia had had the worst of it, as Ember had briefly caught a glimpse of a semi-transparent Sly. She was relieved to see that Sly was once again solid.

"Not that great, to be honest... I was barely able to do anything." Kyle said as he sat down next to Ember. The teen frowned, realizing he was sitting on something, and swept underneath him to try to dislodge the uncomfortable item. Pulling his hand away, Kyle found himself holding a revolver. His eyes widened as he gaped at the hand gun, slowly turning it in his hand. "This... Was not on me before I transformed..."

Ember made sense. Kyle had always seen videos of the Cross fighting with strange and cool looking weapons, and wasn't sure where exactly they got them. Well, now he knew. Checking, Kyle found another revolver on his hip. That made two. Kyle turned his attention back to the first revolver he had, and started fiddling with it. After a few moments, he managed to get the chamber to pop out. Unlike in normal revolvers, which held six bullets, Kyle noticed this gun had seven. Sliding the chamber back into place, Kyle set the gun on the ground.
"Dang, am I going to have to buy ammunition?" Kyle asked no one in particular. In the distance, there was the sound of sirens approaching. Kyle stood up. "Oh crap. The cops?"

"Yeah, I've lived here pretty much all my life, so I know this place pretty well." Kyle said. He stuck his revolvers back in their holsters and glanced over at Niala, Axel, and Gaia. Had someone gotten injured during the fight? Deciding to ignore that thought, Kyle turned his attention back to Ember. Dang, she had full-on wings! Which reminded Kyle...
"Hey, how do you turn this thing off? Become un-transformed?" Kyle asked.

"To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. It's always seemed to come naturally to me." Ember admitted. She rubbed the back of her head, somewhat embarrassed by her lack of knowledge in this department. Her prior experience didn't make up for it. But no one was expected to know everything, especially not about Crosses and how their powers worked.

"And he is up." Niala said as Gaia coughed his way back to life, she tried to make light of it but she was worried he was not going to make it. Gaia then asked then what had happen in is time out. "Not much, Harpies are gone and if my ears are telling me right, Kyle and dragon chic are heading out... Which I am probably going to do the same once I know your not going to keel over." Niala responded.

"Oh. Alright." Kyle said. This might not be good. Still, you never know until you try. Kyle clapped his hands once and rubbed them, and his cat tail swished nervously behind him. "Alright. Um... Untransform!"
Kyle put out his hands, but nothing happened. His cat ear twitched.
"Ah... Lynx Cross!" Kyle announced. Still nothing happened.
"Go!"
"Fly..."
"Shazam!" Each attempt, the end result was the same. Kyle was still in his Cross form. He glanced down at himself.
"As, come on Repeat..." Kyle muttered. Still, no response. The teen rubbed a hand through his hair, looking around nervously. The sirens were getting closer. "Man, what am I gonna do? I can't go home like this, my parents'll freak!"

"You can come to my house for a bit, 'til you figure it out. My family's used to weird stuff at this point." Ember offered.
"I'd understand if your hesitant. Either way though, you might want to call your parents to let them know you're okay."

Axel scratched his neck and gave a smile. “Welp I’m going to head out catch all ya later.” Axel started to walk towards the woods and eventually found his way and started to clear a shelter and get ready to sleep.

Kyle looked back at Ember.
"R... Really?" Kyle asked. It sounded nice. He had never really needed a place to lay low for a while, and this might be a chance to figure out more stuff on how to be a Cross. "Thanks. That would help me a lot."

That left only one real problem. His bike. Kyle couldn't use it. If he did, people would know that he was the Lynx Cross, and Kyle wasn't sure he was ready for that type of attention. The teen settled for locking it up with a bike lock he had.
"I'll come back for you, buddy." Kyle muttered to his dirt bike, hoping no one overheard him.

"Ready to go?" Ember asked. She flapped her wings to gain altitude. "I'll lead the way there. If I start flying too fast for you to keep up with me, let me know." The Dragon Cross was a few feet in the air at this point.

"Alright." Kyle nodded, then began to run after Ember. Instantly, Kyle noticed a difference between running in his Cross form and his normal form. He was running quite a bit faster than normal, and with no real difficulty. Actually, he was pretty sure he was running about the speed he took his dirt bike on the streets! Dang... This feels amazing.... Kyle thought, following the Dragon Cross.

Despite the fact that she had only moved here recently, she seemed to have the route to her house from the MgRonald's somewhat memorized. They made it there in good time. She landed a few feet in front of the front door. "We're here." She announced to the Lynx Cross, who had followed her there. Ember opened the door, then pulled her wings closer to her body so she'd fit through the door a little easier. She then gestured for Kyle to follow her.

Kyle ran after Ember, managing to keep up with the Dragon Crosses flight. People were noticing the pair of Crosses running down the street, and Kyle tried his best to ignore them. That was, until a pair caught his eye. Running up, Kyle recognized two people on the sidewalk. It was Spencer and Liv, two of his friends from school! They couldn't see him like this! As Kyle ran past them, he held his hand in front of his face, hoping it would be enough. He heard Spencer "whoa!" As he ran past, but it didn't seem that they recognised him. Nice.

Kyle slowed to a stop in front of Ember's house. He was starting to breath heavily, and was glad the distance was over. It seemed that Kyle was more suited to short sprints than long distances. Regaining his breath, Kyle followed Ember into her house.
"This is a nice place." Kyle said, looking around.

"Thanks." Ember said. She detransformed, splitting from Klora. The dragon familiar plopped herself down on the couch. "I'm going to clean up and take care of my injuries from the fight. Make yourself at home."

Niala was eavesdropping again on the rest of the group, it seem to her that Kyle did not have as good hearing as her so she was completely allowed to giggle at him screaming shazam and kissing his bike goodbye, but not long after that the two of them ran off. "Well best I go as well, see you guys." Niala said before running off, even though she was not using her speed power she was still probably the fastest Cross, that she knew at least. It did not take long for her to make it back to the roof of that building she found before all this craziness happened. Once she arrived Niala stretched and sat down near the edge. "Hey ever going to let me out?" Herald said. "Oh calm down, just give me a minute." She responded before releasing Herald from captivity.

Herald walked up to her and said. "What was up with all the fighting today?" Niala looked over at him and said while eating her candy she never finished. "Don't know, but I get the feeling that it ain't over." She then continued to stuff her face. "Great..." Herald said sarcastically while looking out past the building but then looked back at her. "No matter how many times I see it I will never understand how you eat so much." Herald finished.