• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP discussion/sign ups)

Name: Tracer
Species: Lucario (Red Furred)
Appearance: Tracer wears a brown, British jacket, and a small pouch which is wrapped around his waist. Unlike most Lucario, his fur was dyed Red.
Gender interested in: Female (Heterosexual)
Personality: Tracer is incredibly lazy, and would rather sleep more then anything, but what he lacks in athletics, he makes up in smarts, having an IQ of over 300!

Hey guys, I know it's been a short while since I last posted, but I haven't had the time to check and see if anyone has interacted with Allie after my last post. Is there anyone I need to get back to? :S

Okay, here's my last character.

Name: Zoey
Species: Espeon
Appearance: A normal Espeon, but with red eyes, and she wears a red bow around her neck
Gender interested in: Male
Crush: None
Personality: Kind, sassy at times, a bit bossy at times, easily gets angry, and is sometimes mischievous
Other: None

Yay! Thank you! Here he is, then~!

Name: Dirk
Species: Reuniclus/Mudkip fusion
Appearance: For the most part, Dirk looks like the average Reuniclus, but he has the coloration, head fin, and tail of a Mudkip.
Gender Interested In: He'd like to find a female that walks on two legs, but he's not very picky.
Crush: He doesn't like anyone in particular... just yet.
Personality: Dirk is a happy-go-lucky guy with a soft spot for anyone or anything he deems cute. He tries to keep a smile on his face wherever he goes, but it doesn't take much for him to break down. Mostly anyone he meets, he trusts on the spot, and he can be as naive as his friend Paxton sometimes, too. Oh, and he loves giving people hugs~!
Other: I adopted him from this batch of adoptables. You can see what he looks like there, too.

Yay! Thank you! Here he is, then~!

Name: Dirk
Species: Reuniclus/Mudkip fusion
Appearance: For the most part, Dirk looks like the average Reuniclus, but he has the coloration, head fin, and tail of a Mudkip.
Gender Interested In: He'd like to find a female that walks on two legs, but he's not very picky.
Crush: He doesn't like anyone in particular... just yet.
Personality: Dirk is a happy-go-lucky guy with a soft spot for anyone or anything he deems cute. He tries to keep a smile on his face wherever he goes, but it doesn't take much for him to break down. Mostly anyone he meets, he trusts on the spot, and he can be as naive as his friend Paxton sometimes, too. Oh, and he loves giving people hugs~!
Other: I adopted him from this batch of adoptables. You can see what he looks like there, too.

That works.

Where even are your characters right now, Dark? I stopped getting alerts for the RP for some reason, so I'm a bit lost and don't really know how to continue...

RIP in pepperonis! *throws pepperoni on Violet*

I'm guessing that's all happening at the bench, Dark? I'll reply to that as soon as I can, alright?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
that could work but can we do it tomorrow? im busy with this art contest and all

that reminds me, i should really start doing more Pokemon Sprites again lmao those are fun

I've been recoloring sprites inbetween homework for the longest time. RIP, me. Can't help it, though- like you said, it really isn't fun!

Yeah, we can do that tomorrow. One less thing I have to worry about! xD

MAKE A MOOSE OR BEAVER OR A FUSION OF BOTH. >:D

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
While I'm at it. ANY CANADIAN FAKEMON THAT COULD FIT INTO THIS TEAM AND ANY CRITIQUES PLS?

IMG_1024.JPG

Btw there's already a moose and beaver fakemon

It's only a sketch, gonna be outlined and cleaner soon

So here's my other character, if it's okay for me to introduce another one. @Il Fantasma might recognize him.

Name: Jett
Species: Manectric
Appearance: Jett's fur is white where it would normally be blue and a light green where it is normally yellow. His eyes are dark gray.
Gender Interested In: Females
Crush: None.
Personality: Fun-loving, conscientious, and adventurous. He is sometimes a little self conscious about his unusual coloration.
Other: He's from this batch of adoptables: https://pokecharms.com/works/batch-6.35198/