• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I might as well. At least then I can RP, until the fourth Beacon Team gets their last needed member.

Color: Orange
Name: Oliver "Oli" Coquelicot
Semblance: Copy Cat (Through physical contact, the user can steal someone else's Semblance and fighting style for a short time. Downside is, it requires knowledge on how the Semblance works, and only one Semblance can be stolen at a time.)
Personality: Laid back and care-free, most of the time. He's not one to judge based on stereotypes, and can make friends with just about anyone. He likes to deflect things with humor. In an up-coming fight, he usually actually prepares himself by checking to see who is competition is, and what they can do, if he has the chance. If not, he'll just do research into all the competitors. He also uses this to have an idea as to what Semblance he should copy.
Appearance: Oli is dark skinned, with a left brown eye, and a right blue one. He has his jet-black hair as an afro, with a black afro pick (Picture below for context, for those who don't know what an afro pick is) usually stuck in the side of his hair. He wears an open orange jacket, with no shirt underneath, leaving his chest exposed. He wears dark blue jeans and orange tennis shoes. He has a shark-tooth necklace. Despite his lithe frame, he's well muscled, too. He stands at 6'2.
Origin: Oliver actually had a privileged life in Mistral, (I'm assuming that's where the transfer students are from?) but grew tired of all the pampering, and not having to do anything for himself. His parents never approved, but he didn't care. He packed what he needed, with a few things he liked, and ran from home. He started attending Mistral a year later. He didn't go there immediately, because he would've been found out. He let his curly hair grow out, and the like. He got himself new clothes, so he wasn't exactly the most easily recognizable.
Weapon: His weapon is a pair of orange nunchucks, that can detach from each other and change into twin pistols.
Anything else: Nope.
Is this good?

Picture for context on an afro pick. I was actually considering having this be involved with Oli's weapon. Like, some Percy Jackson stuff, lol.

afro-pick-vector-for-afro-pick-vector-NG2rkT-clipart.jpg

Buronzu Cactian
Height: 5’11
Weight: 169 lbs
Eye color: Lime green
Hair: Black
Complexion: Caucasian
Handedness: Right
Clothing: Black vest, with a lime green and black long sleeved shirt, tan khakis held by a black belt
Color: Cactus green
Personality: A cocky and arrogant Mistralian boy who is known for his smug attitude, Buronzu is generally viewed as a nuisance to most others.
Strength(s): Hit-and-Run combat
Weaknesses: Low armor, paranoia
Semblance: Nega Rays; Buronzu can use area of effect attacks that temporarily make gravity reverse, launching opponents in the air about 15 feet upwards.
Skills: Kawv Maga specialty, Aura, High Agility
Weapon: Blind Strike; a handspike (ninja claw) which has a mounted chaingun that fires Wind Dust as well as normal rounds.
Unknown.jpeg
Sorry this character is somewhat half-baked. Couldn't think of anything and I have writer's block. :D