• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Saira Region

Name: Takiru
Starter: Snivy (Female)
Apperance: Has Long Dark Blue hair And Has on a dress That is Girly
Goal: Wants To Be The Saira Queen ( Like Serena wants to be Kalos Queen)
Personality: Sweet but serious
-----------------------------------------
Takiru: Um can I have a Snivy
Professor Cassy: Of course *Hands A snivy*
Takiru: Thank you

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Err, I'm afraid this is not a general RP, nor indeed is it an RP at all, it's just a character bio. Please take a look at the rules and other RPs and write a first post accordingly - you need several paragraphs, plus a way for other RPers to join in.

I've moved this to PRP Discussion so you can make those changes.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, you marked it as Open, so they can just jump in and start posting, provided your first post is clear enough that they know what's going on. :)

Name: Drake Satoru
Appearance: Medium size almond shape green eyes, a height of five-eleven, dark brown messy hair, a silver hoodie and green t-shirt, black skinny jeans and silver and black high tops.
Goal: Wants to be a researcher of Pokémon. Doesn't battle and accompanies Takiru on her journey.
Personality: Very serious, only laughs at really good jokes, very supportive, straightforward and optimistic.

Pokémon: Minior and Lunatone (Given to him by his late mother, who love astronomy and worked for the Mossdeep City Center before settling down in Saira to raise Drake, she was crushed by a Bewear while they were on vacation. Prof. Cassy took him in after that, when he was twelve.