• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join savers of olympus

(Percy jackson RP, ask in discussions first if you want to join, takes place after "the last olympian")

Olivander was resting in his cabin, he was the only demigod child of nox, which made him the half cousin of everyone in the thanatos and hypnos cabin, after waking up from a good sleep he headed out of the cabin and headed to the archery range.
"Hmm, I wonder if there are any new campers this year" he said as he arrived, pulling an arrow made of darkness itself and started aiming at the target

'Not to conspicuous. Don't be conspicuous. There are lots of other people. Don't be conspicuous. That or ostentatious.' A blonde haired girl walked stiffly around the unfamiliar place. It's taken her until the age of 15 to find Camp Half Blood, and the journey from Oregon wasn't easy. She isn't injured though, just....self conscious.

Mavi--her name-- stopped and fixed her shirt that was hiking up her midrif. It was a gift from her father for her 10th birthday. Long, flowy and transparent. It had a wide neck and slit shoulders, but it connected two more times; at the sleeve end and the crook of the elbow. Of course, since it was translucent she needed to wear a camisole under it. Other than her shirt the young demigod had a simple pair of jean shorts and a bright pink and gold gem than hung from a necklace chain on her chest.

The archery range was of best intrest to her; Nike was known to pick up archery from time to time. Mavi grabbed a practice bow and a few arrows. Then she walked out onto the range. Mavi noticed someone nearby also shooting, but full concentration is needed to shoot a bow and not kill someone unintentionally; or intentionally depending on your situation. She shot four of her ten arrows she grabbed, but only managed to hit the targe with three. The other one caught the wind and veered off sharply. Mavi sighed and went to retrieve her arrows. "No good. There is still not a weapon I can handle! These bows are too heavy. Nike! Why can't you grant me victory in everything I do?" She mumbled in discontent.

Olivander noticed the arrow and dogged it, he heard what the girl said, "a daughter of Nike huh? Intresting..." He headed over with his pitch black bow, his hair was messy but he didn't care for he had difficulty taming such hair, "hi I'm Olivander, son of Nox, you must be new right?" He said, as he remembered Mr D's speech yesterday about a styer from camp who had found a demigod and was on the way back

Mavi jumped slightly at the other person's approach. She twisted around from picking up one of her other stray arrows and put as much warmth into her green eyes as possible. "Yes I'm new, thank you. I'm Mavi... Nice to meet you Olive!" She purposely shortened his name to see how he would react. Mavi loves nicknames; so much so that she shortened her already short name of Mavis to Mavi. With a mistivous smile she finished plucking out the arrows from the target and placed them in the sheath that hung from her shoulder. "Haha, sorry. If you prefer Olivander that's fine, but I love nicknames." Mavi apologized with sudden realization of her rudeness. "Son of Nox huh." She said mostly to herself. "How is it? Being Nike's child it's kinda hard. I can grant others things but not me." Mavi pouted in a playful way before uncrossing her arms and smiled.

Olivander smiled, "it's ok, as for your question well being the son of Nox is fun but your forced to live in darkness most of the time, we also have sensitive eyes" he said "I believe that this is yours", he then gives her the arrow that almost shot him, "also if you want I can give you a tour around"
His purple eyes, though seemed empty and dark, had some kindness in them, such kindness he was looking at mavi with right now

"Faster."
"Faster."
"Faster."
Her breathing was a steadily increasing pattern as she ran with excitement, speeding up toward the camp. Ariel was running toward camp half-blood at full speed, using all of her training from preparing for the triathlons she did before she knew what she could do, who her mother was, and where there are people like her. Running at full speed, Ariel has the biggest most exited smile she had ever had in her life.

At the end of the road, Ariel came upon a marble archway, stretching taller then the highest seat in the football bleachers at her school. She slowed down to a stop, and said to herself," I finally made it dad." Ariel jogged into the camp, unaware what was ahead of her. She remembered the gift her mom left her, the special watch that she practiced with on her way to the camp. Ariel smiled and walked forward into the camp.